A Fresh New Start Ch. 02

Story Info
After the plane lands, Rachel and Ron drive to a hotel.
3.1k words
0
18
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so this trip is completely improvised?"

A perplexed Ron unloaded his luggage from the conveyor belt while Rachel was already waiting for him.

"Yeah, I just thought, fuck it, I need a break, let's just go somewhere and see what happens," Rachel replied cheerfully. "And based on tonight's experience, that was the right thing to do!"

"I so agree," he just said, unable to hide his enthusiasm.

After completing the paperwork with the car hire company at the airport, there was an awkward pause as neither of them knew how to address the elephant in the room:

What now?

"Well..." they started at the same time. Rachel stopped, "Sorry, you go first, Ron"

"Well... if your trip is improvised, I suppose you haven't booked a hotel yet?" Ron said slightly embarrassed.

"Yes! I mean, no, I don't know where I'm going to crash or even what I'm going to see here." She replied enthusiastically.

His face lit up when he heard that. "Me neither! The what to visit part, not the hotel, I booked that a while ago... Anyway, how about this: Can I invite you over to the hotel I've chosen, so you can have all the time you need to figure out where you're going and what you're going to do? You can even use my laptop if you like!"

"I was going to ask, but I didn't want to impose, so... yes?" Rachel nodded, thinking "Great! Main course!", relieved that this fun little meeting wasn't going to end right away.

"Great! Don't worry, I won't take advantage of the situation," Ron said naively, looking serious.

She laughed and nodded as she thought to herself "Oh, but I will!".

The sun was scorching, the cicadas were chirping, the smell of street food and fresh herbs filled the air; the busy streets buzzing with life. RĂ©union Island, or more specifically Saint-Denis, felt at its best.

Rachel didn't care. She had a one-track mind now, with one and only one goal; to get this guy to fuck her.

As they drove up the main road towards the motorway, she felt that tingle again. She thought about the flight and had the urge to talk about it, since they hadn't had the time yet.

"Your dick felt good last night," she blurted out provocatively.

Stunned by the sentence that came out of nowhere, Ron struggled to find an appropriate response. "Ah... thank you. And... you were very wet." Ron began to blush, he seemed genuinely startled.

Rachel had to snicker, "Oh absolutely, I was. I really needed it, I wanted you the whole flight and I was so glad you didn't back down".

"Back down? Are you crazy? I wanted you too, for hours! I even thought of going to the bathroom to relieve myself when you were asleep..."

"Oh really?" she laughed again. "So we had the same idea! I started touching myself when I went to the toilet just before we started having fun together! I only stopped because I decided to have a bit more fun than just masturbating."

"Wow... you are so hot..." he replied, amazed at what he had just heard coming out of the mouth of a beautiful girl who had just given him a hand job a few hours earlier.

Rachel noticed that his trousers were getting tighter. "Let's put on a show," she gleefully thought.

"Am I?" she said as she slowly spread her legs, lifting her right leg and resting her foot on the dashboard, revealing her hairless, glistening vulva to Ron.

"You have no idea," he replied, visibly aroused.

She spread her labia with her right hand to give him a good view of what he had touched the day before. She began to moan exaggeratedly as she slowly played with her clit. There was no need for saliva or lubrication, her privates had already reached a pleasantly slippery state.

"How do you like that?" she exhaled between two breaths. "Is this turning you on?"

Ron began to breathe heavily. "You'd have to be blind not to see how much you turn me on."

She stopped playing, unbuckled her seatbelt and bent over the gearshift so that her head was in his lap. "But I can't see too well, I'll have to check up close," she said playfully.

He was hard. She could feel Ron's penis pulsing through the thick fabric of his jeans. Seconds later, a slightly curved phallus jumped out of his underwear. It was quite thick, average length, but the curve and the veins really appealed to Rachel. The glans had no scent, he must have freshened up in the airport bathroom.

"Look at that gorgeous thing," she half-moaned as she looked up at an increasingly confused but horny Ron. She disappeared further down, placing her tongue on his scrotum and slowly licking up the shaft towards the frenulum. Arriving at the underside of the head, she placed her lips against the frenulum and moved her head up and down.

She heard Ron moaning in pleasure, which encouraged her to take the tip of his dick into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the head. A slightly salty taste spread across her tongue, no wonder considering the heat. With a firm grip on his testicles and her tongue stretched out of her mouth, she took a deep breath and then let the weight of her head guide her down as far as she could take him.

Another "oh" escaped Ron's throat as Rachel stayed like this for a few seconds, her mouth completely filled with the cock she had so desperately wanted to see since they had gone to bed the day before. With a slow shake of her head from left to right, she stood up, releasing her treasure and exhaling loudly, thick spit dribbling from her lips and rolling down the shaft of that beautiful dick.

The feeling of her mouth being filled turned her on so much that she felt the bubbling heat in her lower abdomen sizzle again.

She looked up at Ron but could only see his neck and beard as he concentrated and kept his eyes on the road ahead. Smiling and pleased with herself, she went back down and sucked loudly on his glans as she stroked his shaft firmly with her right hand. For a while Rachel continued to vary the sensations, massaging the head with her hand, playing with the frenulum with her tongue, using her lips and part of her face as a canvas to paint on with Ron's brush, and going further down to suck his balls.

The speed of her head and hand movements increased with the intensity of Ron's breathing; however, she dialled down the variation in favour of her tried and tested up and down method using her tongue, hoping to make him ejaculate all over his shirt. The heat and the sensation of rushing blood in his junk, coupled with the wet sounds she made, left her wanting more. "I can't wait to feel that inside me," she thought as she picked up the pace, her pussy screaming at her in anticipation of what was to come.

Just when she thought he couldn't hold out much longer, Rachel heard him say, "I swear, I hate to say this, but we've arrived..."

She jumped to her feet, wiped her mouth on her forearm and started to laugh. "Too bad, I don't think you would have lasted much longer."

They still had to check in. While Ron talked to the clerk, Rachel stood next to him, not listening to their conversation at all, just rubbing her wet thighs together. If she hadn't wanted other people to witness her lust, she would have jumped on him right away.

When they opened the door to the hotel room, the first thing she noticed was the queen-size bed. "So you were expecting a visitor?" she asked.

She didn't get an answer. Instead, she felt a push, fell onto the bed and rolled over just in time to see Ron's face disappear between her legs. The sensation of his tongue lapping up the fluids on her thighs drove her mad. Her vulva wasn't tingling anymore, it was pulsing.

Rachel grabbed Ron's head with both hands and guided him closer to her labia. What she then experienced was by far the best cunnilingus of her life. He knew what he was doing, first drawing circles around her vagina with his soft wet lips without ever touching her lips. When he finally kissed her outer labia, the lightning that started where his lips touched her shot through her entire body. He skilfully parted her lips with his fingers, revealing her entrance, urethral opening and the glans of her clitoris, then placed his flattened tongue on her vaginal opening, moving slowly upwards until he reached her clitoral hood.

Just like on the plane, this was what paradise must feel like.

Ron moved back a little and looked deep into her eyes, his tongue still protruding and a long cyprine thread connecting the tip of his tongue to her clit. His beard glistened with her fluids and his mouth widened into a devilish grin.

"My God, you're so hot!" she cried, just before he went down on her again.

This time he went all the way. Rachel could only feel a general pleasure as he did things she couldn't even describe. Random movements of his tongue on the tip of her clitoris and under her hood; indiscriminate lapping of the entirety of her inner labia, the underside of her clitoris; sucking her clit while licking it ever so gently; it was a pile of sensations and stimuli she had never experienced on this scale before. The experience could have lasted from seconds to days, she wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. But she did everything she could to resist the temptation to orgasm, it was just too amazing to interrupt.

That's when Ron stepped up his game. Taking advantage of her wetness, he slipped two fingers into her warm, wet and soft pussy and began to work his way up towards her belly, similar to what he had done on the plane. Rachel wasn't expecting this increase in intensity; the surprise made her let out a throaty cry of pure pleasure. "Oh yeah Ron! Don't stop!"

Rachel couldn't keep her promise to herself. She just let herself go. Her arms flailing around, grabbing what they could, she lifted her pelvis and thrust her hips as hard as she could into poor Ron's face. A dam burst inside her, the pressure that had been building up was now released in a fountain of liquid that gushed from her urethral opening. It was the first squirt of her life. Her eyelids tightly closed, she saw flashes of light in all colours and shapes in the darkness, if she had been religious she would have sworn she had seen the face of God. Her whole body shook, she couldn't control herself and only now did she realise that she had been screaming all along.

It took a while for Rachel to regain consciousness, but the first thing she saw was the face of a satisfied Ron, just inches above hers. She couldn't help but lift her own head to kiss him passionately, cupping the back of his head with her left hand while touching herself with her right.

Realising that this might be selfish, she tried to grab his penis, only to find that he had already put a condom on. A thought flashed through her mind, "When did he get that? Never mind"

"Now don't you dare do anything but fuck me, you animal," she said as she looked deep into his eyes.

No sooner had Rachel finished her sentence than she felt something warm, hard and pulsating glide effortlessly inside her.

Rays of pure ecstasy ran through her whole body, her mind, her whole self, she became something controlled only by her lust.

He didn't start fast, but slow and methodical. He could have gone all the way in from the start, but instead he only went an inch or so past the head, stopping and inflating his penis. They both moaned in pleasure at the same time and looked deep into each other's eyes. She wanted him to go faster but the anticipation was sweet and she wanted to enjoy this to the full.

Then he pulled out completely and kissed Rachel passionately. After a few seconds he started the same procedure, only a little deeper, over and over again until his length was fully embedded in her flesh. She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him towards her to keep him as deep as possible, which he gladly responded to with a pulsating inside of her, filling her completely and deeply, her juice squeezing out of her and spreading over Ron's testicles.

She felt the blood rushing in and out of his cock, the sensations she experienced were indescribable. Her mind was blank, the skin all over her body prickled like a million microscopic needles and all she could think was what she had whispered to him while he was still as deep as he could be: "Fuck me, please!"

Ron didn't need to hear that twice and with a long, fast and hard hip sway he finally did what she had hoped for. Rachel was now just a mass of flesh and ecstasy, she couldn't feel anything but that hard cock ploughing through her insides, faster and deeper than anything she had ever experienced before.

"Yes, give it to me Ron," she cried out at the top of her lungs, grabbing his back as he thrust all of his manhood into her. His hand reached up to her face, gently caressing her cheek, his thumb resting on her lips. She instinctively began to lick and suck his thumb, accompanied by heavy breathing, sighs of pleasure and longing gazes at Ron's face, eyes and lips.

His hand went further down, grabbing her throat lightly, then further down to feel her firm breast. He was panting heavily; it was clear that he wouldn't last long if they continued like this. "Please don't come yet," she thought, wanting to make sure he didn't get his orgasm until she decided he deserved it.

With a push and a pull she threw him sideways onto the bed, mounted him and placed her vulva flat on his penis, holding the other side of his dick with her fingers to increase the pressure. She slid up and down his shaft, rubbing her clitoris and labia against it, sending waves of pleasure through her loins. "What a sight this must be for him," she imagined as she kneaded her full tits with her free hand.

Still grinding against him, she moved up a little and pushed the head of his dick so that it slid inside her. The angle at which he entered her felt so good that she began to think she might be able to come again! The same kind of pressure and feeling came as she rode him slowly. He grabbed her hips to guide her movements, intensity and rhythm, but as Rachel wanted this to last, she continued to do what she wanted.

After about a minute of slow and sensual riding, she went all the way. Leaning slightly over him, she slammed her ass down on his hips with a flat, wet sound and went back up almost all the way, repeatedly and quickly. She wanted him close. They both moaned and groaned loudly as she fucked his brains out.

She felt the pressure building to the point where it was about to break and she saw that Ron was almost there. She went from bending over him to bending backwards, screaming "I'm gonna come!", thrusting her pelvis into the air, letting Ron's dick flick out of her, and a gushing stream of fluid escaped her wetness.

This wasn't just any orgasm, this was Rachel's whole body exploding in a cornucopia of feelings, sensations and ecstatic pleasure. She fell sideways from Ron, still screaming, every limb shaking, her vagina pulsing rhythmically to the sound of her own heartbeat.

This had been the shag of her life.

It took her a moment to remember that Ron was still there and hadn't come yet. That's about to change. She turned back to him, saw his eyes still glowing with passion, his lips parted in a lustful smile, and positioned herself so that her vagina faced his chest while her face was close to his groin.

She grabbed his penis, removed the condom and swallowed it in one go, burying her nose in his scrotum. A deep moan came from behind her as she stuck out her tongue and licked his pelvis as she stood back up. She wanted to give him the best blowjob she had ever given.

Both her hands were busy cupping his balls, fingers touching his perineum and stroking his shaft as she used all the techniques she could think of to vary his pleasure, but always keeping the speed up as her goal was to keep him close for a while.

His whole body language signalled to her that he was close all the time, but neither Ron nor Rachel wanted to end this quickly. She was having the time of her life sucking on that beautiful, veiny dick and he was having the time of his life having his soul sucked out of him.

This went on for a good ten minutes before she decided it was time. Just as she had done in the car, she sucked more intensely, her movements becoming faster and her grip harder.

His legs were shaking, one hand gripped Rachel's ass cheek, the other tore at the sheets. His moans indicated that she was doing everything right, and only seconds later, accompanied by a deep groan, Ron's pulsating cock released a large amount of warm, thick cum into Rachel's mouth.

The same taste as on the plane filled her mouth, she was surprised that she enjoyed his taste so much. She didn't stop there, just slowed down a little, swallowing everything Ron had to offer, continuing to use her tongue, mouth and lips to give him the best aftercare he'd ever had.

A few minutes passed without either of them saying a word, Rachel's mouth still playing with Ron's half-hard penis, his hand playing with her fully soaked inner and outer lips.

"So... how many condoms have you got left?" she asked.

"I bought a box of 20 at the airport," he replied. "Do you think that's enough?"

"That depends... are you going to kick me out of your room tomorrow?" she replied playfully.

"If it were me, I'd never want you to leave."