A Freshman's Summer Class Ch. 07

Story Info
A party to host with guests to entertain.
3.5k words
4.73
19.2k
22

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Freshman's Summer Class

**All characters are of legal age for adult content.**

We Continue from where we left off with our brave hero, as his adventure continues during his summer of higher education learning! This is a continuing series I'll be releasing as my busy editor(s) help me clean up my keystrokes of mess.. Much thanks goes out to them, as the editor(s) that helped will be listed with each chapter.

Just want to also thank you all for reading and enjoying! Its truly fun to put these stories together, but the reward is surely seeing the view count rise and the ratings hit above 4.5 with the little "hot" icon next to the title. Its humbling to think thousands of people are reading your work, truly humbling.

Thanks gang!

- CapnSteelBoy

Edited by HotandHollow

Chapter 7

I sensed the movement on the bed as I slowly awoke. The three of us, dirty and used, roused ourselves from slumber. It was Saturday morning, and the day of Ms. Kelly's get together. We all got up and somewhat dressed, a loose term in this house, going downstairs for some coffee. Sharing some fun remembrances about the previous night, and laughing at each other's jokes, the conversation was fun and enjoyable.

It was a weird feeling to have this new larger butt plug in place, plus my cock prison had been "upgraded" to a smaller size, a metal construction. Oh yeah, and a urethral sound. Ms. Kelly was explaining what that sounding device was for, smiling her devilish grin the whole time while I sank slightly at the prospect of my piss slit being opened up wider. It was a weird consideration for me. Never having thought of my pee hole being something that could bring me pleasure, she assured me that someday it would...if I wanted it to.

So cleaning up then began, as Marcie and I began running around the house, cleaning off every surface we could to make our Mistress's house immaculate for her guests. When the house was cleaned perfectly, we all three went and started preparing ourselves for the guests. We had about three hours before their arrival. Mistress went to her bathroom which we had prepared for her with a steaming hot tub of water. Marcie and I went to the girls' rooms and joined one another in the bathroom.

Our now familiar routine was observed, and we cleaned each other up, head to toe, inspecting one another thoroughly, making sure we were perfectly smooth with no imperfections of hair. All in all, it took about an hour. Next up was lingerie, and mine was the beautiful pretty pink style I loved at this point. So much lace I could melt in excitement to wear it. Mistress was going all out for her guests today in dressing Marcie and me up. Two shorter summer dresses were laid out for us too, and we both somewhat matched. It looked like we could be distant sisters. We giggled at how cute we looked together.

Marcie then helped with my hair and makeup, doing her own last. Finishing up, we returned to the mirror and our mouths hung slightly agape.

"Beautiful! My gurls are just so damn cute!" we heard from the open door, our Mistress adding to our joy at how sexy we both looked. It was exciting to say the least, and the thought of Mistress's friends seeing us like this and being impressed drove home how submissive we both were to this goddess.

A small time after, the guests started arriving. There weren't many, just three of Ms. Kelly's friends.

First was a somewhat curvy woman of the same age range as Mistress...her mid 40s I would guess. She was very pretty with her makeup and big lips painted red. Mistress introduced her as Marie, an owner of a nearby neighborhood lounge. As she walked into the house, I noticed the sheer size of her wonderful ass. Her thighs and ass were just...meaty...thick. I was enamored by her posterior, no doubt about it. Very sexy!

The next to arrive was Sandra. She was younger than our host and Marie by far, closer to Marcie and my age I would guess, somewhere in her late 20s. A redhead, with very nice tanned skin, and some ample cleavage showing above her blouse. She was pretty narrow, with a bump for her hips and ass, and nice long legs that just kept going, as they say. Her voice was a little husky; I would call it sultry. All smiles, she was so happy to meet me and see Marcie again.

Last to arrive was a bit scary for me. This guest had walked to Mistress's house because she lived in the neighborhood. I recognized her immediately, as she and her husband lived four houses down from my parents. Mr. and Mrs. Whitehall, a couple in their lower 30s, no kids, but clearly had some money. They were both very fit and drove some of the nicest cars I've ever seen. They had a pool out back with an outdoor gym of sorts. It was enclosed with an overhead door they could open in nice weather. Yes, I'd totally creeped on Mrs. Whitehall growing up...so I knew their backyard well!

Betty was her name, and boy, the shit-eating grin she wore when she saw me.... Clearly, she recognized me, even in my ultra-feminine form. She grabbed my hand as I opened the door for her, squealing in delight at how cute her neighbor boi was, and how pretty a creature I had become. Betty's eyes looked deeply into mine as she told me how perfect my name, Alli, was.

I would say that I was embarrassed, but let's be honest, at this point multiple people had seen me dressed up as a gurl. I assumed Mistress had told them about my cage, my plug, and my hair and body routine. I was humiliated just thinking about it, and the guests could tell as I was still staring at the door, with a dumb, empty look on my face, snapping out of it only because Mistress and her three guests were all laughing and giggling at me.

"Stop zoning out, princess, and serve our guests their drinks!" Ms. Kelly snapped, dragging me back to reality.

Hopping to the kitchen behind Marcie, we began pouring out flutes of champagne. We served them from little silver trays, making sure to smile and keep our mouths shut. The guests all stared lasciviously at our bodies the whole time.

The ladies conversed as Marcie and I stood off to the side, always visible to the guests, but out of the conversation completely. The ladies looked at us from time to time, licking their lips, raising their eyebrows, winking at us. I would say I was uncomfortable, but again, we were way passed that at this point.

After some snacks and more drinks were served, the ladies decided to play some cards. I never imagined four attractive women playing poker together, but there they were. I had always assumed, wrongly, that women only played card games like euchre, pinochle, hearts, and the like.

We fetched them some poker chips to play with, all one color. It became clear after the first few hands that the goal was for someone to have more chips than the rest, but without the monetary value attached. Pretty simple and obvious really.

What surprised me after two hours of their playing was that our heavier, curvy guest, Marie, had the big stack. She seemed so less aggressive than the other ladies, and I always assumed that meant not being the best at cards. I was clearly mistaken again.

Bettie Whitehall had the second most chips and she better fit my mold of a winner, as she was extremely aggressive all day. Making it completely obvious, her staring at Marcie and me, swatting our behinds, running her hands over our bodies in full view of the other ladies. Giggling it all off if someone started to reproach her about it.

Sandra and Ms. Kelly had the least amount, they didn't bother counting. We cleaned up the card game and returned with fresh drinks for our hostess and guests.

"OK, Marie. You won, so it's your choice. What would you like to do now?" Ms. Kelly inquired from our guest.

"Well, I can't stay too late. My girl is home from college, and we are supposed to watch a movie together tonight. So let's move things along!" Marie said cryptically, continuing with, "As much as I love the chance to play with your new boi, I've haven't had time with Marcie in a month, and really need my fix. Next time, lover boi," she said to me.

Marie and Marcie went upstairs to one of the daughter's rooms, leaving me with the other three lionesses...again me feeling like a gazelle. Three beautiful women and me, and all four of our minds were clearly on sexual pleasure. I have to say it was a first for me, and I was extremely excited to see what would happen next.

Breaking the silence, Betty said, "OK, as second place, obviously I'm going to take the new gurl for a spin ā€” see how in shape she is." She rubbed her hand across her lower lip, I swear to pick up some drool as she stared me down.

Ms. Kelly came over to me, whispering in my ear, "OK, Alli, time to pleasure another woman. Aren't you excited? Betty is so cute and fit. I think you'll love a younger woman to use you, won't you, sweetie?"

The thoughts of my sessions with Ms. Kelly flooded my mind, my mouth opened slightly to reply, but just a little drool tricked out onto my chin. All three ladies laughed, clearly knowing exactly what was in my head. I was an open book in that room.

Betty grabbed me above my elbow, firmly, and practically dragged me upstairs to what was now my room. She didn't bother closing the door behind us and leapt on to me, crashing us both onto the bed.

She was so aggressive, pushing her mouth onto mine, invading me with her tongue. She tore off her clothes, revealing some extremely tight latex panties and bra. She was so exotic to me, with these items on. "Alright, bitch boi, get naked for me, NOW!" she barked.

Hopping to it immediately, as I wanted to do things with this beautiful woman, I was naked in record time. I didn't pause to show off my lingerie; it was all torn free as fast as my hands would move. I was so turned on by this ravenous woman before me.

She had me lie down on the bed, and immediately straddled my face like Ms. Kelly had so many times. I was trained enough to know exactly what to do, so I got to work doing exactly that. I licked, poked, and prodded whatever was put on my tongue. Her pussy tasted glorious, clean and smelled wonderful. Her ass was the same, just a glory to behold on such a small and fit frame.

After a few minutes, she lowered herself on me in basically a 69 position. I continued to work her over with my tongue as best as I could, savoring everything she presented to me. I heard her laughing a little as her hand found its way to my plug.

Far more aggressively than I'd experienced, her hand moved the plug around in my ass. She rocked it back and forth, wiggled it around, pulled it so the largest part was stretching my outer ring fantastically. Very aggressive, no care for my comfort or pleasure. I was being used like a sex doll.

My mind drifted to how lucky Marcie was for getting the curvy and kind Marie to please...but that thought didn't last long, as my evening of pleasure was just getting started.

As suddenly as the assault on my boi pussy started, it stopped ā€” with the sudden removal of my plug. I gasped aloud at the sensation of something that large being ripped out of me. I was breathing heavy into Betty's cunt, with a severe case of the fuck I'm empty feeling.

"Get on all fours, bitch, enough of this foreplay!" Betty shouted at me. Damn was she scary! Her hair was starting to mat against her forehead, clearly sweating from the ordeal so far.

Following instructions as I'd been trained to do over the last several weeks, I was quickly in position. Ms. Whitehall smacked my ass cheeks several times each, a squeal emanating from my feminine mouth each time.

Betty growled at me, "Don't you even fucken' move, you little sissy faggot bitch!" She left the room.

Holy shit was she mean! No one had ever called me those things before, such bad words, mean words. I didn't know what to think of all this! I wanted to give Betty pleasure, to make her cum on my face, but this was so new, so weird and foreign to me. All my experiences with Ms. Kelly had been fairly loving and affectionate. Respectful. This woman, in contrast...well, it was all so...violent!

If I were like putty in the hands of Ms. Kelly, to Betty I was a bar of steel being hammered and honed into the shape she desired. The contrast between lovers was immense, and I was learning on the fly that pleasure meant all kinds of things to all kinds of people. I better try to enjoy this or it will be a waste, I thought.

Betty walked back in with strap-on cock in front of her lady parts. I guess I should have suspected as much from watching the videos of dominant women fucking the daylights out of their submissive bois. Recalling those videos, open mouthed, I thought perhaps I would enjoy this next part, as some of those bois were really into it, I remembered!

"Suck it, bitch!" was all she commanded. I wrapped my lips around the silicon head of her fake phallus and caressed its length with my tongue. I knew where this was going, but I didn't see the lube that Ms. Kelly had around during this kind of stuff. My saliva was the only thing that would make this smooth.

Ripping the phallus out of my mouth, forcing my cheeks to bulge and lips to extend, she smacked my face several times with the now slimy cock. "All you sissy faggots are the same when you see a cock. God you're pathetic!" she barked. Why did she have to be so mean?

She moved behind me, positioning herself at the head of the bed with my face at the foot. Without fanfare or more demeaning words, she entered me with her fake cock, to the hilt. My asshole burned. Not as much as I thought it would, but a burning sensation none the less. The weeks of having my pussy plugged clearly made this go easier.

As Betty plowed away at my posterior, my Mistress and Sandra entered the open doorway. Mistress was in her robe, one hand on her pussy, the other on her breasts. She watched intently, smiling at me as she pleasured herself. Peering over her shoulder, Sandra looked on, breathing heavily, really working her pussy. Her whole arm was moving around, forcing her shoulder and upper body to bob and weave. I've never seen a woman work her pussy so hard, I thought.

Mrs. Whitehall changed her angle of attack and started hitting my prostate with the head of her strap-on. I cried out in pleasure and started moaning and drooling like a bitch. Betty's laughter really cemented her feelings toward me in my head. I was this woman's bitch rag doll who would allow whatever she wanted to happen, and maybe I would get pleasure out of it.

She stopped prodding at my prostate, taking away my pleasure source. I groaned in disappointment, and she smacked my ass bringing my attention back to her. "Do you want to cum, sissy? Do you want to spray your juices like a real gurl? Tell me, faggot!" Betty vilely yelled at me, spittle flying from her mouth, a look of anger on her face the whole time.

"Please, Mrs. Whitehall....please let me cum...please make me cum like a gurl!" I yelled back.

Betty smiled, not so angry anymore. "Sandra, come shut this cunt up while I finish her off!"

My excitement peaked as I submitted to this ultra-dominant woman, begging her to fuck the cum out of me like a real gurl. And now, cherry on top, I was going to get to eat this beautiful younger woman's pussy while I came? PERFECT!

Imagine my surprise, and interest if we are being honest, when from around Ms. Kelly walked in Sandra, with a grin on her face of sheer madness. I soaked in her naked body, admiring her long neck, her perfectly shaped tits, her flat stomach, her big cock ā€” her big what?!

Bobbing in front of her from side to side as she walked toward me, Sandra's cock was hypnotic. She had such a feminine body and person; I could never imagine that such a weapon was attached to it. I have no idea how big it was, it's just what I would call "porno cock," as it was that kind of size.

I didn't have much time to contemplate Sandra's cock, as she walked up to the foot of the bed, put her hands behind my head, and inserted her love rod into my pleasure socket. I sucked and licked along her tool as best I could, it still being a new thing to me. This was literally only the second real cock to enter my mouth, and the first one I had to do something to. I just pictured all those porn girls and tried to emulate my memory of them.

It wasn't easy, being railed from behind in my boi pussy, while trying to focus and suck on the cock in my mouth, but there I was. If you had asked me that morning what I would be doing later in the day, this is not what I would have guessed in a hundred tries!

Sandra pulled it out, wiped it on my face, slapped me with her meat, and pushed it back in. She wasn't rough and mean like Betty, but she did verbally assault me with her, like a tag team. They were both calling me names the entire time. Sissy. Faggot. Cocksucker. Boi toy. Slut. Betty was ramming away at my prostate, causing me to feel so much pleasure, as Sandra kept trying to push her cock down my throat. It wasn't working, and when she did get past the entrance, I would just gag and cough.

Eventually Sandra took the hint and just kept it in my mouth for pleasure. Betty was really pushing now, and I felt my entire body start to vibrate and get warm. Sandra stopped calling me names and started moaning, as her balls tightened up and she started cumming in my mouth. The torrent and taste that followed made my mind go blank, focusing purely on the taste and mouth full of cum and the pleasure coming from my ass.

I knew I was going to cum like a gurl then, as I lost control of my arms and legs, and started shaking while being spit roasted. I was held up by Sandra's hands on my head and Betty's on my waist.

Cum started leaking out of my cage like a stream rather than shots of cum like when I used to jack off. The feeling of euphoria lasted the entire time the stream came out, and then some. I was content and felt amazingly good and calm, with an ass full of dildo, and a mouth full of softening cock and cum.

They both released me at the same time, and I just toppled over on the bed, cum slowly dripping out of the corner of my mouth, a stupid look on my face.

"Oh ladies, I think you may have fucked her brains out ā€” look how stupid she looks!" Ms. Kelly said. "If you made her a mindless fuck toy, you'll have to explain that to his parents, good god!" All three ladies giggled, laughing at my pathetic presentation.

I started coming around then, tasting that cum in my mouth and starting to swallow it some. I tried to speak, but only unintelligible sounds came out. Ms. Kelly came over, kissing my head, smoothing my hair back and smiling. "Now, wasn't that fun giving pleasure and getting pleasure, my sweet Alli? Look at the mess you made of them and yourself! You're a natural sissy slut, aren't you, dear?" my Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I slurred, almost unintelligible. A knowing look of happiness spread across Ms. Kelly's face.

Was I a natural at this stuff? Was I born for this? I just got fucked into senselessness, loving it all, my partners clearly loving it too. This was the best sex I would ever have, right? In other words, this was the best way for me to pleasure others. No reason to turn back now...good god, could I turn back?