A Friend Borrows My Wife

Story Info
Helping a buddy blow off some steam after a breakup.
814 words
3.72
67.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron, the best man from my wedding, lounged in our living room. The tall, handsome red haired man had come up for a weekend and was currently sipping a drink while stretched out on our couch. He had just gotten through a difficult breakup and after a day of moping, and grumbling, it was time to ask the question.

"We were wondering if maybe you'd like to let off some steam . . . with Bella." A full grin spread across Aaron's face as his eyes ravished Bella's full curves. My wife was 5'4, with full hips and bosoms, had been crushing on my friend for years and was eager for the opportunity. Aaron shifted awkwardly in his seat, his pants tenting under the strain of his erection.

"Seriously?" He asked. Bella eagerly nodded. The rest was just details.

After a quick kiss, I headed up the stairs as Bella unfolded the couch bed to give them some privacy.

I reach the top of the steps, my heart is racing. I give them a count to 100 and then hear a low groan from below. Ah yes, it has begun. I tip-toe down and ease my head around the corner.

There, in the middle of the room is my wife, completely naked, on her knees, her lips wrapped around Aaron's cock. His head is tossed back, his eyes squeeze shut in pleasure, his hand on the back of her head. I can see the curve of her firm buttocks as she bobs her head up and down along his cock. He groans and she starts pumping him faster and faster. He tilts his head forward and I duck back out of sight.

I hear movement, is she crawling on the ground? I creep my way back upstairs as they rearrange themselves down below. I walk to the bedroom, my cock painfully hard. I stripped out of my pants and lay down on the bed. God, am I this fired up already? I reach forward and gently begin to stroke my cock. I gasp as the pleasure hits me in a wave and I erupt in a fountain of cum, splattering my chest and legs. I desperately try and catch my breath. I was this aroused already? There is a wet smack from down below followed by a repeated gasps. My cock has already recovered and creep back down the stairs.

Bella is strapped to the frame of the bed, her legs wide spread and Aaron's face buried between them. Her full breasts are heaving as her breath comes in ragged gasps as he tongues her pussy. Her head twist this way and that as she lifts her hips up off the bed. He grasps her thighs with both arms, working her slit with his tongue and then pulling back and vigorously fingering her.

Without consciously thinking it, I'm already stroking my cock in rhythm with the scene before me. To hear my wife's moans as she is pleasured by another man brings me to the brink, but I hold back. I wander upstairs, laying back down on the bed and staring at the ceiling, the sounds of their mating drifting up. My heart was pounding, my wife was getting thoroughly and vigorously fucked!

The seconds and minutes stretch in my mind. How long had they been going at it? Did she get off? The cries increased in intensity. I creep back to my watching post.

The first thing I see is Aaron's cock sliding in and out of my wife's wet pussy. She has wrapped her legs around his hips as his powers into her. "UGH! UH! UH! YES YES!" Bella's cries mingle with gasps as she strains against the ties on her wrists as Aaron frantically pumps into her. I reach down and barely touch myself before my own orgasm sweeps through my body, emptying a hefty dose of cum on the stairs.

God, this must be the grand conclusion, I thought. No man could withstand that sort of fucking for long without cumming in buckets. Once again, I return upstairs, preparing to greet my wife after her thorough fucking. But the thumping from below continues. I glance at the clock, what could be happening?

Peering round the corner, I see Bella has been freed from her bonds and is jacking his cock frantically. With a hungry look on her face, she swings a leg over his hips and swiftly impales herself on his cock. He groans, reaching up and squeezing her tits. She grabs the back of the couch and begins forcibly fucking him, pounding him with her hips. He groans, his face tight with pleasure as she milks him for all his worth.

This is too much for me, as I shoot again and again at the sight, leaving me drained as my wife is pumped full of another man's cum.