A Friend in Need

Story Info
Victoria might be better off without her friends.
17.4k words
4.15
16.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrWry
MrWry
18 Followers

All rights reserved.

Please note that this story is entirely fictional - all characters, locations, and situations are completely made up and while I tried to write things as realistically as possible, nothing in this story has any direct analogue to real life.

This story contains themes of psychological manipulation, drugs, and physical molestation. All characters are explicitly over the age of 18.

Chapter 1: A Relaxing Morning

A hand caressed Victoria's shoulder, waking her in the soft morning light spilling through the bedroom window. She lay on her side facing away from her boyfriend Adam, though she could feel his warm, solid presence behind her. Fighting to stay asleep, she reached over to her phone on the bedside table and checked the time. 8:03. Much too early to be up on a Sunday morning. Her mind still hazy with sleep, she was just about to drift back to her dreams when a new sensation shocked her awake - Victoria stifled a gasp as a kiss was planted right on her sensitive spot between her shoulder blades. She couldn't help the slight shudder that ran through her body, and Adam was sure to have noticed her new alertness. Sure enough, the hand on her shoulder finger-walked down her chest and he gave her breast a firm squeeze over her pajama top.

Giving up the idea of returning to the bliss of her weekend slumber, Victoria arched back into him and let out a low moan. This encouraged him further, and the hand squeezed her nipple before it slid down slowly over her pajamas from her chest to her stomach, sliding down further and further until it came to rest over her covered vagina. The slow, teasing movements left goosebumps on her skin and had her tingling with anticipation the whole while.

The kisses on her back and neck didn't let up as he started to rub her sex, gently at first and then eventually with some pinching with his thumb and forefinger. Victoria writhed under the attentions Adam was giving her, wanting to turn around and kiss him. To slide his hard cock inside of her. But she waited impatiently as he teased her, letting off the occasional moan when the sensations built up.

She was unable to stifle the gasp when his hand suddenly slipped beneath her pajama bottoms and panties and his fingers played directly over her clit and pussy lips. A finger slipped in, caressing the walls of her dripping sex. She was more than ready to jump onto his cock and have her brains fucked out, but for some reason he was taking his time this morning.

Wanting to move things along, Victoria reached a hand down behind her to where she knew Adam's stiff cock would be. It was his turn to be surprised when she grasped it firmly and started stroking the full length of his shaft. He of course had already removed his boxers. She was just thinking of guiding him into her when Adam slipped two fingers inside and really began to finger her.

He knew exactly where her g-spot was and how to stimulate it, so it was all Victoria could do to keep her stroking of his cock when he hit his stride and played it up with his fingers. Several waves of pleasure shot through her as her first orgasm hit, her pussy contracting on Adams skilled digits. She let out a contented sigh and pressed herself as much as she could into him when it finished, making a play to slide his cock inside her dripping slit.

But Adam had other plans. "Let's try something else," he said in a low, throaty growl, pulling himself from her grasp. He sat up and pushed her back down when she tried to follow suit. "Just take off your bottoms and panties, and get into doggy style position," he commanded. This was also strange - usually Adam would just spoon into her, or have her ride his cock. She couldn't remember the last time he'd fucked her on her hands and knees. But she did as he asked without comment, looking up into his eyes as she slid her clothing off her legs. She smirked at his impatience before finally turning around and getting into position.

Adam played with her ass cheeks for a few seconds, smacking one hard enough to annoy her. Before she could protest though, he put his hands on her hips and buried his cock inside her at last. She was very slick after her orgasm, so his thick member slid inside easily up to the base of the shaft. Victoria didn't have time to get used to the sensation, as Adam quickly began sliding himself in and out of her. Gently at first, but he was soon grunting with effort as his hips pounded into her, a loud slapping sound accompanying each thrust.

Victoria held onto the bed frame for support as each powerful thrust threatened to knock her over. Then Adam did something he definitely had not done before - with one hand he reached out and scooped up her long blonde hair and pulled back on it tightly. She yelped in surprise at the sudden pain, but he didn't pull hard enough for it to hurt much. It didn't override the pleasure she was feeling, anyways. She was going to say something about it, but then he leaned forward and wrapped an arm around her midsection. His thrusting went from long and hard to short and frantic, and he was breathing heavily. She knew he was close to cumming and that drove her orgasm all the closer.

"Cum inside me, baby," she gasped out between breaths. "Dump your load in me, I want it all." Adam didn't need to be told twice. With one last grunt he suddenly stopped pumping his cock inside her, and held her tightly to him. Victoria came as he did, her pussy contracting tightly on his pulsing cock. The two of them stayed that way for a long drawn-out moment, seeming to freeze in place, overwhelmed in ecstasy, and then the two of them fell down into a tangle completely slick with sweat and various other fluids.

Victoria hummed happily and breathed in Adam's musk while they caught their breath. "That was new," she commented, rubbing at her slightly sore scalp as she nestled into his chest. She wasn't thrilled that he'd pulled on her hair without warning her, but the commanding nature it had added to the sex hadn't been the worst trade-off. "What brought that on?"

"Just something I've always wanted to do," Adam said noncommittal. He had sat up again and was throwing a shirt on over his broad shoulders and well-toned muscles. Victoria enjoyed watching him dress, but was a little uneasy about how neutral he was being after such a vigorous session. "You can go ahead and shower, I'll get breakfast started. There's something we need to talk about," he said as he stood and left the bedroom. He gave her a tight smile from over his shoulder when he reached the door.

Oookay. That definitely wasn't a good sign... Victoria debated chasing after him and asking what was going on, but decided she'd take that shower after all. If they were going to have some kind of fight, she would at least like to be clean and dressed for it. She made her way into the bathroom and went through her morning routine. She'd hoped she could have slept in longer, but she was wide awake now and it appeared she was going to have to deal with something unpleasant.

About half an hour later Victoria walked into the kitchen of Adam's apartment, having showered and donned a black t-shirt and her comfy pair of blue jeans. The place wasn't large, but it was well-furnished and was neat and tidy - a large flat-screen TV and stand dominated one wall and was surrounded by a couple of leather couches and a soft black-velvet love seat. A sleek black wooden dining table and chair set just large enough for 4 to sit at was on another wall, just off from the kitchen. There weren't many decorations adorning the walls and counter spaces, but as Victoria didn't really live there yet she hadn't felt the urge to add her touch to things.

Adam was just setting the table for their breakfast. He really could cook when he wanted to. A stuffed omelet was laid down in her spot, along with some leftover bacon from a few nights prior and some coffee. Adam had also done up some hash browns for himself, and he started with those once the two of them had sat down.

"Breakfast is nice, thank you," Victoria said, if only to break the silence that had fallen on them. Adam hadn't said a word since he'd left the bedroom, and he stared down at his food while he ate across from her. He grunted and nodded in acknowledgment, but didn't say anything. Victoria decided to let him bring up whatever he wanted to on his own time. Pressing him to talk when he wasn't ready rarely got the result she wanted.

When they were nearly done eating, Adam sighed and put down his fork. The metal clanking sound had an air of finality, and Victoria looked at him expectantly. "Look, Vickie, this isn't easy for me to say, but..." he nearly trailed off but then his voice steeled and he looked directly at Victoria. "We need to break up." The fork Victoria was holding fell more than was put down.

"What? Why? Is it because- " Victoria started to stammer, but Adam shook his head no and spoke up again.

"It's nothing you've done, Vickie. I've been trying to find a way to end things for a while now, and the time just never felt right. I don't feel that things are going in the direction that I want, and it'd just be better for the both of us if we ended things now and moved on."

"I- I see..." Victoria said, feeling herself going numb. Two years. Two years together! All of the plans they'd been making together - the two of them getting a new apartment next year, that trip to Europe they'd been planning for a month, graduation plans! And now it was all over, with no warning at all.

Or were there signs?

A spark of anger rose up and made its presence known. "There's someone else, isn't there?" she said calmly. A little too calmly - Adam picked up on the familiar tone and immediately looked away, a guilty look flashing across his face followed by a grimace. He knew he'd been had. Victoria sat back and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Who is it?" She only let 5 seconds pass, just long enough to see that he wasn't going to respond, before continuing. "Is it one of your exes? Zoey? Mica?"

He snorted and looked back at her, a nervous smile trying to cover his anxiety. "As if they'd ever want to talk to me again. Listen, you've got the wrong idea-"

"Someone from one of your classes?" she continued, cutting him off. His smile remained locked in place. "No? Then how about work?" His smile twitched, and she knew she was close. He tried to say something else, but she kept on going. "Work then. Carol? Angie? Rachel?" He looked away to cover his grimace, and she knew she was right.

"Rachel?" she said in disbelief. "You hate Rachel! You're always talking about how stuck-up she is, and how she only got the spot because she's someone's niece..." She trailed off, thinking. It had been some time since Adam had complained about Rachel. At least a month. Which was right about the time that he had started working on a "special project" at the investment firm. The one that had him working late a few nights a week.

Adam could see that she had worked things out, and sighed again. "Look, I've started seeing her already, okay? I told you I've been trying to find a way to end things with you for a while now and I never meant to-"

"Cheat on me?" Victoria interjected, her voice dripping with venom.

"- hurt you," he finished lamely. He tried to give her an apologetic smile, but all he got was a glare in return. "If it makes you feel any better," he said slowly, "you look really hot when you're pissed." He gave her his most charming smile, clearly hoping to inject some levity into the tense situation. Victoria's glare didn't waver - if anything it became even more intense. When nothing changed, he gave up his attempt.

"Okay, fine. Fine. Yes. I cheated on you Vickie. Alright? Is that what you want to hear? I cheated on you with Rachel, and now I'm breaking things off with you so I can go and pursue her. How's that?" he crossed his own arms and sat back, mirroring Victoria's posture.

"At least it's out in the open now. Thank you, babe," Victoria said, her voice sickly sweet. "Thank you for fucking your fellow intern behind my back at every opportunity and leading me on in your sick game!" She was shouting by the last few words, and she'd slammed one fist down to emphasize "sick", which made Adam jump.

"You're welcome," he said sarcastically. He tried to laugh, but his heart wasn't in it. Victoria stood up, shoving her chair away from her into the wall.

"Thank you for breakfast," she said, her voice a mask of calm and barely contained rage. "You can mail me my things in the next week." She walked over to the front door, and paused with her hand on the knob. She looked back, and there were tears in her eyes that were threatening to fall. "Why did you fuck me the way you did this morning? If you were just going to break up with me?"

Adam shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck with one hand. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Well, I didn't think you'd want to have sex after I broke up with you. So I thought I might as well try something new before-" But he didn't get to finish. Victoria quickly tore open the door and slammed it shut behind her. Her footsteps echoed loudly in the hallway and down the stairs, and although she didn't see or run into anyone she felt like the whole complex was staring at her.

Laughing at her humiliation.

She made it into her car before the tears fell and she started crying.

Chapter 2: A Friendly Shoulder

"Come on down, Vickie, I brought vodka!" shouted Stacy from downstairs. Victoria groaned, though not loud enough for Stacy to hear.

It had been two weeks since her humiliating break-up with Adam, and she was still in a funk. While her parents had been supportive and at least superficially understood the pain of what she was going through, they were no longer used to having their daughter around quite so much. Especially not a daughter that had become as moody and unapproachable as she had been in her early teens. When she was with Adam, she had spent most nights at his apartment.

So a few days ago they had jumped at the chance to take some vacation time in Florida for two weeks while Victoria hopefully sorted things out and processed the end of her last relationship and moved on. And Victoria had relished the silence of her parent's large, empty house. She ghosted through it when she wasn't at work or school, spending all of her spare time reading and watching TV. And eating comfort food, of course. Junk food.

Now, however, the blissful silence was broken by her best friend, Stacy, who apparently had plans for the two of them. She looked down at the math homework she had managed to wheedle out of a classmate so she wouldn't have to go to class and her first thought was that she wouldn't be able to finish until later. Probably not until the next day at the very least. Victoria sighed and stood up from her desk.

She glanced at herself in the mirror on the way out of her room, but there was no time to fix her appearance. Any longer and Stacy would have charged right into her room. She was wearing her comfiest blue sweater and a pair of sweatpants that were a clashing blue color, along with some white socks. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a messy bun to keep it out of her face, but it could definitely use a comb. She didn't have any makeup on either, which meant the bags under her eyes were on full display.

"If you don't come down, I'm coming up!" Stacy threatened, her voice carrying easily through the otherwise silent halls. You could have heard her from anywhere in the house. "I know you're here - no-one's seen you in days." She banged what was presumably the bottle of vodka she'd brought on the railing of the stairs to add a sense of drama. And annoy Victoria. "Plus your car's out front," she added as an after-thought. "Anyways, you're lucky I'm giving you any warning! So move your ass!"

"I'm here, I'm here," Victoria said, making her way reluctantly down the stairs. Stacy was in view now, all 5'3" of her. Her wavy brown hair was styled in a cute bob, and she was wearing a breezy red floral blouse with comfortable blue jeans. Her foot tapped impatiently on the bottom step. It looked like she had just been about to run up the stairs. "Ta-da!" Victoria said without any feeling in her voice and half-hearted spread hands. It was kind of a pathetic display.

Stacy pulled her into a tight hug the moment she was in range, then quickly pushed her back, hands on her shoulders, so she could look her up and down. "Mhmm, it's as bad as I thought," she mused, taking in the sight of her bedraggled friend. "Maybe even a little worse. Mismatched clothes, ratty hair, and," she sniffed the air, then wrinkled her nose, "poor hygiene. Vickie, when's the last time you had a shower? Or slept?"

Victoria shrugged, feeling self-conscious now. "How should I know? What day is today?" This was the wrong answer, and Stacy let her know it. Tsking loudly, she grabbed Victoria's hand and dragged her over to the kitchen. Even though Victoria was a full 4 inches taller, she let the smaller girl lead her on. Stacy quickly set about pulling out two glasses and opening up her bottle of vodka.

"Come on Stacy, I'm not really in the mood for-" Victoria started before being swiftly silenced with a raised hand.

"So here's what's gonna happen," Stacy said with authority, pouring generous portions of the clear liquid for the both of them. "You are going to drink a glass of this with me. Then I'm marching you upstairs, and you're going to shower while I pick out a fresh set of clothes for you. After you're clean and dressed, we're going to order some pizza and have more drinks, and you are going to tell me all about that piece of shit ex-boyfriend of yours. We're going to shit-talk him, and then we're going to forget all about him and start planning for the future. Because this," she gestured a hand up and down in Victoria's direction, "isn't you. At all. You are confident, and put-together, and in charge of your life. And even if you aren't at 100% right now, I'm going to help you fucking act like it."

Victoria smiled in spite of herself. She'd purposefully shut herself away from everyone just so she wouldn't have to pull herself together and move on from her heartbreak. It was easy to live in the pain, distracting herself from time to time with a movie or a good book. But maybe it was time to stop that depressing cycle. She couldn't let herself wallow forever, after all. Besides, Stacy's intensity was infectious. And that drink was looking more tempting by the moment.

"Alright," she said slowly after a few moments. "It's a plan I can get behind. But I'm picking the pizza!" With a burst of energy she hadn't felt in weeks, she grabbed the glass that Stacy had slid her way and gulped down half of it before she could think better of it. The vodka burned as it touched her lips, and kept burning all the way down. Although it was a familiar sensation, Victoria wished she had pulled out a chaser for the aftertaste - but there was nothing for it now. She drained the last of the drink and slammed the glass down with a whoop.

"That's my girl!" Stacy cheered, before downing her own drink. She drained the whole glass with one fluid motion and gasped in satisfaction when she set her empty glass down. "Now let's get you into that shower, because I can't take that rank-ass smell anymore. Seriously, did you put on Eau de Depression this morning? Chop-chop!" She punctuated the command with two claps, then waved Victoria back in the direction they had just come from.

Victoria body-checked Stacy as she passed her, earning her a playful smack on her rear. "I'm sorry, I'm not the one who broke into my parent's house unannounced and started making a litany of unreasonable demands. I didn't exactly have time to make myself presentable." Stacy followed her out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

MrWry
MrWry
18 Followers