A Friend in Need

Story Info
An unexpected treat awaits me in the bedroom.
5.3k words
4.31
18.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers

'Are you awake?' I whispered, my hand gently stroking the long, smooth curve of Linzey's hip.

'No,' she murmured.

Shards of early-morning sunlight cut through the darkness of our bedroom. My wife stretched lazily, then resumed her position without turning to face me.

My hand cautiously returned to Linzey's body, my fingers tracing a line from the soft skin at the side of her breast all the way down to her hip. I slid my fingertips beneath the delicate lace of her panties.

'Hold it right there, mister,' she warned, looking over her shoulder at me. 'You and I have work to go to, remember? Neither of us has time for what you're thinking.'

'Oh? And what am I thinking, baby?' Yes, that's right, I thought; get her to say it and maybe she'll start thinking about it. After two years of marriage, I knew that once Linzey's mind turned to sex, sex was usually what happened.

'Nope. Not playing.' Linzey's long dark curls jiggled as she shook her head.

Dammit. I pulled my hand from the side of Linzey's panties and rolled onto my back with a frustrated groan. My standard early-morning erection slapped against my stomach. Sorry fella, I thought; we're out of luck.

Linzey sighed theatrically and rolled over to face me, her magnificent body moving a little closer to mine as she did so. Her bare breasts brushed against my arm, sending a welcome shiver through me.

'I need you to have all your strength, and all your you-know-what, for what I have in mind for you tonight,' she whispered, her dark eyes fixed on mine. Her words, and the conspiratorial air in which she said them, piqued my interest.

'Really? And what do you have in mind?' I reached up to caress Linzey's ample bosom, but she firmly took hold my wrist and pulled it away.

'Something we were talking about the other night. Do you remember?'

Now, it's fair to say that I don't remember every conversation I have with my wife. For example, I don't entirely follow her stories of office gossip, or even try to, to be brutally honest. I'm sure that recently someone broke up with someone else, and someone missed out on a promotion. Of course I show an interest in the important subjects, but why would I need to know the rest of this stuff? The only thing I could think of that we had discussed in the last few days which might be relevant to our current conversation was... Oh christ -- nurse's uniforms!

'Mmmmm, you bet I do,' I murmured. It had been last Sunday; I was being a good husband and sitting through an entire episode of Call The Midwife with Linzey and just happened to mention that the uniforms weren't anywhere near as sexy as I'd been hoping for. 'Oh, the sexy nurse works for you, does it?' She'd replied. We'd laughed, then she carried on watching her programme while I had a very nice daydream.

'Well, that thing we talked about - maybe I've arranged that for tonight.' Linzey kissed the tip of my nose and skipped out of bed and into the bathroom.

A nurse's uniform? Tonight? It was early September, but suddenly I knew that Christmas might have come early this year.

-----------

That day was possibly the longest of my entire fucking life. It didn't help that I didn't have a hell of a lot to do, so time was already dragging, but the prospect of Linzey living out my sexy nurse fantasy for the first time made the day pass at a positively glacial speed.

'Blink-blink'

I looked down at my phone to see a new Whatsapp message waiting for me from Linzey. I opened it, and sat staring at a picture of a set of shocking pink bra and panties laid out on our bed. Not what I was expecting, but very welcome, nonetheless. I didn't think pink was Linzey's colour.

'Blink-blink'

Another message. 'I hope you're enjoying the thought of peeling these from the body of a beautiful woman who's desperate for that magnificent cock of yours... xxx'

Linzey is a startlingly attractive woman, but she's also one of the most modest you could ever hope to meet. I don't think I'd ever heard her refer to herself as beautiful or even anything close to it. Something, I thought, had really got her worked up about tonight.

Five o'clock eventually came around (actually, it was 16:52 but no-one was paying attention) and I was out of the door. As I battled through the Friday evening rush hour, I had one thing on my mind, and it wasn't the weekend track repairs on the Victoria Line. My imagination couldn't help but play out all the conceivable ways this evening could go, all of them featuring me fucking the brains out of my wife while she's dressed up in the miniscule costume of a sexy nurse. By the time I got to the front door of our house, I probably could have knocked it off its hinges with my cock.

'Babe, I'm home!' I called from the hallway.

'Through here,' Linzey replied from the back of the house. From the kitchen? Oh god, I thought -- surely she's not expecting me to wine and dine her first? I dropped my coat and bag in the hall and walked as casually as I could to the kitchen. There, I found Linzey pulling wine glasses from a cabinet. Although she was wearing a tiny red summer dress which she knew was one of my favourites, I was disappointed that she wasn't already wearing a certain other outfit which had been on my mind almost constantly since first thing that morning.

Linzey saw the look on my face and put down the glasses next to an uncorked bottle of wine on the counter, concern etched in her lovely features.

'Are you sure you're up for this, baby? You look a little -- I don't know -- apprehensive?'

I scoffed. 'Are you kidding?' I really want this, babe. I maybe just hoped that we'd get right into it as soon as I got home, that's all. You know, I've been thinking about literally nothing else all day.

Linzey's face brightened, and she collected the wine and glasses and stepped past me back into the hallway. As she passed, she reached up on her tiptoes and kissed me.

'You won't be disappointed.'

I followed Linzey's swaying arse up the stairs. For a brief moment I thought about mentioning that she'd brought too many glasses with her, but suddenly I was distracted by the sight of the black lace panties peeking out from under Linzey's dress as she walked up the stairs ahead of me.

'You went for the black undies instead of the pink then?'

Linzey reached the top of the stairs and turned to face me outside our bedroom door. 'No, silly,' she laughed. 'You know pink's not my colour. Those belong to Alice, of course.'

Linzey tutted in mock disappointment as she opened the bedroom door and walked through. I stood there alone on the landing for a moment, utterly confused, before following her into the bedroom. Inside, Linzey was standing at the dresser, pouring three glasses of wine. And kneeling in the middle of the bed I shared with my wife, was a stunning young blonde woman wearing shocking pink underwear. I was dazed.

Linzey handed the girl one of the glasses, then turned to give one to me.

'So, do we need to do introductions?' She laughed, then stopped abruptly as she noticed the expression on my face and the very definite lack of anyone joining in with her little joke. The lovely creature perched on the bed was slowly turning a colour not too far from that of her underwear.

'Linz,' I said. 'Might I have a quick word with you outside please?' I stepped out into the corridor and exhaled sharply.

'What on earth's the matter with you?' quietly stormed Linzey, following me with her arms thrown out in front of her.

'Me? What's the matter with me?!' I replied. 'There's a woman in her underwear on our bed.'

The look of confusion on my wife's face deepened. 'Of course there is. We talked about this. What did you think I had planned for tonight?'

I shuffled uncomfortably. 'Sexy nurse,' I muttered.

'Really?'

'We spoke about it during that programme -- the one about midwives.' I explained. 'When did we ever talk about a threesome?'

'We're not having a threesome,' Linzey replied. 'You said you'd sleep with Alice.'

'I did not!'

'Yes you did. Saturday afternoon; we were putting the shopping away. I said that Alice had broken up with her boyfriend, and that he was a bit of an arsehole, and that he was the only guy she'd ever slept with.'

Some of this was ringing a bell in my memory. 'But what's that got to do with me?'

'I told you that Alice was talking about giving up on men, and that she'd said they were hardly worth the effort.'

I shook my head. 'And...?'

'And I said "perhaps I should lend you to her for the weekend to show her what she'd be missing out on" and you said "sounds good".'

'I did not!' I repeated. I paused for a moment. Actually, perhaps I did? That's sounds like something I might say to something I'm not really listening to. 'So, what, you want me to sleep with her? Here? Now?'

'Yes!'

I sat down on the top step of the staircase. 'Babe. This might come as a surprise, but I'm married. To you.'

Linzey sat down next to me, and clasped her hands together in front of her. 'I thought it would be, you know, really hot. She's gorgeous, isn't she?'

'Oh god, yeah,' I replied, eagerly enough to earn myself a sideways glance from my wife.

'I knew she fancied you. The number of times I've caught her looking at your picture on my desk at work.... And of course, you have met her before.'

'Really? I'm fairly sure I haven't,' I assured her. 'I'd remember.'

Linzey smiled. 'She hasn't always looked like that,' she said, nodding her head in the direction of the bedroom. She lowered her voice. 'She's an incredibly pretty girl...'

'Amazing figure,' I interrupted, my mind recalling the image of loveliness I had briefly just witnessed, and earning myself another look from my wife.

'But she doesn't always do herself many favours when it comes to her clothes. Or her make-up. Or her hair.'

I spluttered, pointing at the bedroom door.

'I've been planning this since you and I talked about it. Or, you know, since I talked about it and you paid absolutely no attention.' Linzey lightly punched me on the shoulder. 'I've put a lot of effort into what we're seeing in there.'

'So what now?' I asked.

As if to answer the question, the bedroom door slowly opened behind us and Alice peered around it. She really was very lovely, and now that I looked beyond the make-up I thought that Linzey might have been right, and that I might have seen Alice before when collecting my wife from after-work drinks.

'Should I go?' Alice whispered.

Linzey smiled warmly up at her. 'Will you give us one more minute, sweetie?' she asked. 'Sam was just saying how lovely you looked. "Amazing" was the word he used, I think.'

Alice smiled bashfully, then cast a brief glance at me before retreating back into the bedroom.

'Well, cowboy?' Linzey asked. 'Are you going to do your bit for the men of this town and give that girl the seeing-to of her lifetime? Hmm?'

'This is really what you want? For me to sleep with another woman?'

'A woman I've chosen for you,' Linzey insisted. 'A beautiful woman with an incredible body. If you think it would feel like cheating on me, remember that I'll be in there with you.'

'Fuck! What?'

Now it was Linzey's turn to blush. 'I'd really like to see you with another girl.' She lowered her voice to a whisper. 'Watching you fuck her.'

Funnily enough, the sexy nurse outfit was starting to lose its place at the top of my fantasy list.

'Oh, the things I do for my wife...'

-------------

When we re-entered the bedroom, we found Alice perched on the end of the bed, with Linzey's summer robe wrapped around her. Her hands were in her lap, nervously fiddling with the robe's drawcord. I was again struck by quite how lovely she was, and also how my initial reaction to her presence might have impacted on her potentially frail confidence. Linzey and I exchanged a look, and a brief smile, as I sat down next to Alice -- close to her but not quite touching.

'Hi,' I said with my best disarming smile.

'Hullo,' she replied. She bit her glossy red lower lip anxiously, in a way that further endeared me to her. Linzey was right; for this young woman to give up on men because of her treatment at the hands of one lone arsehole bordered on the criminal. Linzey gave us each a glass of wine which we both took a large sip from, and we watched her draw the blinds. Alice and I sat there in the intimate darkness while Linzey lit a few candles.

'I gather Linzey thinks I can show you that men aren't a total loss. That some of us have our uses?'

Alice nodded. Her long eyelashes fluttered over clear blue eyes. A lock of her long blonde hair fell across her eyes and she swept it self-consciously back behind her ear. 'If you'd like to.'

I waited just long enough for her to look up directly into my eyes. 'Yes, I'd like that very much,' I whispered. I took her glass from her and gave both hers and mine back to Linzey. Reaching out, I took Alice's delicate hand and held it in mine. Our hands rested together in my lap, inevitably causing a slight stir in my groin.

Linzey knelt before us and took Alice's hand. 'Now, sweetie, this goes only as far as you want it to. I'll be here the whole time.'

'Okay.'

'Would you mind if I stripped down to my underwear too?'

'Sure. Where will you be?'

Linzey motioned towards the chair off to the side of the bed. 'Right here. Although perhaps I might also sit on the bed with you later. Is that okay?'

Alice nodded. Her chest was starting to heave with the prospect of what was about to happen to her. I was mesmerised, and instinctively started to unbutton my shirt. Alice looked at me, then leaned across to push the open shirt from my shoulder. Her slim hand brushed against my skin, her cool touch fanning the flame of my growing desire. I stood and helped Linzey to her feet. We kissed, briefly, and she squeezed my hand before stepping away towards the chair.

I slipped off my shoes and socks and stood in front of Alice in just my trousers. Reaching out, I gently pulled the girl to her feet and slowly untied the knot in her robe. The two halves fell open, again revealing that pink, lacey bra and panties. I stepped forward and took her in my arms, pulling her close so that the growing lump in my trousers pressed against her flat lower stomach. She sighed and lifted her chin, offering her mouth to me. Her eyes were half closed as I leaned in and kissed her; softly, gently at first, then with increasing passion. Her mouth yielded to me, opened, welcomed my tongue as it gently flicked against hers.

My hands slid inside the robe, caressing the smooth skin of Alice's back and down onto her buttocks. I took a cheek in each hand and pulled her closer towards me, the friction between our bodies causing my cock to twitch in my trousers. She groaned into my mouth. For a moment my mind wandered to the differences between the taste and feel of Alice's and Linzey's mouths. As if on cue, I heard movement from Linzey's direction and turned to see her pushing the thin straps of her dress from her shoulders. The dress slipped away from her body to land in a crumpled circle around her feet. Linzey smiled at me as I took in the sight of her wonderful body in the black lace underwear, before she nodded back in the direction of Alice. As I turned back to the woman I was about to bed, Alice disguised a small smile.

I released Alice's buttocks and slipped my hands inside the shoulders of her robe, pushing it back from her body to join the increasing number of items of clothing on the bedroom floor. Next to join them were my trousers, leaving me in just my boxers; the black material almost disguising the early drop of pre-cum from my now fully-engorged cock.

Alice climbed up onto the bed, sliding backwards so that her golden curls rested amongst the pillows. I climbed up after her, laying to one side of her on one elbow. I brushed my fingertips up her tummy between her breasts and along the side of her elegant neck to rest against her far cheek. Pulling her face towards mine, I kissed her again -- a long, open-mouthed kiss, our tongues flicking against each other between our lips. When we broke apart, I turned my head to kiss and lick her neck, to nibble at her ear. I reached behind her, fiddling with the catch of her bra until I could pull it away to reveal the wondrous soft flesh of her ample breasts. A large, rose-coloured areola and fat nipple capped each inviting mound. I took as much of one into my mouth as I could, flicking my tongue against the teat to a chorus of groans from Alice's wide-open mouth. I held the breast in the palm of my hand, squeezing the silky titflesh into my mouth.

I looked up. Linzey was reclined in her chair, her legs spread and her chest heaving inside its red lace prison. I could see that she was yet to start touching herself, but knew from her gentle panting that it was surely only a matter of time.

Alice's hand came up to the back of my head, pulling at my hair and forcing me onto her other breast. I feasted again while my fingers tugged at the wet nipple I had just left. I released her breast from my lips and moved my head underneath it, to kiss at the sensitive skin there.

'Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,' she sighed. 'Touch me here.'

She pulled my hand from her chest, back down across her tummy to her mound. Through the lacy material, I could feel the small springy patch of pubic hair; I pushed past, my fingers glancing over my final goal and coming to rest inside the top of her thigh. I stroked lightly at each side, my fingertips coming closer and closer to Alice's pussy but never quite reaching it. She moaned with frustration, and started to tug the panties down her legs. For a moment she was stuck, the weight of our bodies against the bed leaving her unable to release her pussy to my touch.

There was a movement behind Alice, and the bed creaked softly. I looked up to see my wife kneeling on the edge of the bed, leaning forward so that I could see down into the crimson cups of her bra and the beautiful orbs that rested there. Using both hands, Linzey tugged at Alice's panties until they slid all the way down her long legs and past her feet. Stepping back, Linzey triumphantly twirled the panties around her finger before throwing them down alongside the other discarded clothes and retaking her seat across from the bed.

I continued to brush the insides of Alice's thighs with my fingertips, while moving my body down the bed. My lips and tongue replaced my fingertips, and I kissed up and down her legs, each time stopping achingly short of her pussy. From this close, she radiated heat, and I could smell the pungent aroma of her arousal. I breathed her in, my nostrils full of her most natural perfume. I pulled her legs apart and eased myself between them. Looking up past her freshly-trimmed pussy, my eyes met hers.

'Please,' she whispered, her eyes imploring me. 'Please.' In that moment, I knew that this was to be the first time that a man had gone down on her. Not for the last time, I silently cursed the stupidity of her former boyfriend.

I gently blew on Alice's lips and in the candlelight watched the soft golden hairs above her pussy wave lazily in response. With extraordinary slowness, I pressed first one finger, then another, against the sopping lips of Alice's cunt. A groan escaped her mouth; a groan she repeated again and again as I started to rub her lips. Her palms were flat against my ears, her fingers in my hair, pulling me in until, finally, I gave her what she wanted. I took a single long lick at her pussy, then prised her lips apart and fully plunged my tongue into her.

'Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my god, Sam. That feels incredible.'

I stabbed at the wet, pink confines of her sex, again and again, fucking her with my tongue as far as it would go. She was so close to her first orgasm, and it would have been so easy to give it to her right then and there. But there was more that I wanted her to experience; I pulled my face back from her pussy, to her groans of frustration, then slid two fingers deep inside her and started pumping them in and out. Her cries redoubled.

Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers
12