A Friend In Need

Story Info
My wife and I help a sexually frustrated friend.
6.9k words
4.72
33.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FRIEND IN NEED

THE FRIEND

Thirty eight, single, good looking, with blue eyes and long blonde hair... she was also a virgin. That is the best way to describe our best friend Suzy. My wife and I had known her for the last twenty years and she had become a good but somewhat frustrating friend.

Suzy was reasonably outgoing and had enjoyed a career in professional theater, she liked the outdoors including hiking, camping and mountain biking. Men found her attractive with a nice smile and those piercing blue eyes, she was a few pounds overweight but it looked natural on a woman of her age and did nothing to detract from her sexiness. So why still a virgin you may ask... well to be honest Suzy was just too picky in looking for the perfect man!

Ever since we had known her she had this idea of meeting her ideal guy, marrying and settling down to have kids. Unfortunately this mythical Adonis of a man didn't seem to exist or if he did he had never crossed paths with Suzy. It didn't help that she was bought up in a very religious family and had been on only a handful of dates in her life, all with men of similar repressed backgrounds.

My wife Penny had spent many hours over the years listening to Suzy grumble about never finding 'Mr Right' and it had lately come to a point where we were quite frustrated with it all. Still with being God Mother to our two children she was always invited to family gatherings and birthdays. It was on one of these festive occasions that a new conversation with Suzy took place. More about that later!

THE WIFE

My wife Penny and I had been together for the last twenty one years, married for nineteen. We weren't high school sweethearts but did go to the same school. It was only after college that we one day bumped into each other at an airport. I had been flying out for a job interview in a nearby city and Penny had booked the same flight to see her Grandmother. We meet at the ticket counter and decided to get seats together. The flight was only supposed to last an hour but due to delays in takeoff we ended up spending four hours chatting and catching up. It seemed we had a lot in common and by the end of our flight I had already asked her out on a date. The rest, as they say, is history... engaged in ten months and married a year later.

Right from the start our sex life had been pretty awesome and it hadn't lost any spontaneity or physical gratification over the ensuing years. Penny kept herself in great shape and looked years younger than her actual age, her West Indian heritage had resulted in a crop of wild black hair, and with her ebony colored skin and slim physique she always had me gawking like a love struck schoolboy. I loved the shape of her firm rounded breasts with their dark copper colored nipples, her flat toned stomach accompanied cute curved hips that lead down to long slender legs... the ideal woman. Yes her body was magnificent but what I'd really fallen in love with was her sparking eyes and bright smile, plus her infectious laugh and charm. Penny was indeed the perfect package and I counted myself lucky every day that she was sharing her life with me.

THE PARTY

Our eighteen year old daughter Milly was about to embark on new adventures at university and we had planned a farewell party for her. Suzy was of course invited and as usual she would be staying over in the guest room. The night went well and everybody seemed to have a great time with plenty of food, drinks and dancing. After fare-welling our guests at midnight Penny and I had retired to our bedroom. I decided to have a shower and just gotten under the spray of warm water when I felt a slap on my backside. I turned to find a very naked wife standing grinning at me. I smiled back and pulled her into the cubicle.

Shower time together had become a special treat over the years as we loved to soap up each other's bodies exploring the intimacies of our nakedness. Despite the late hour we were soon kissing and fondling as the water cascaded over our bare flesh.

"Someone's pleased to see me." Penny joked, her hand wrapped around my stiffening penis giving it a few gentle tugs.

"It's always pleased to see you." I kissed her on the neck and nibbled her earlobe... two favourite erotic zones.

"I think we should get to bed so you can fuck me with this big thick cock of yours." Her voice was sexy and husky with desire.

I'd always loved it when she talked dirty and she knew it. We dried off quickly and dragged one another into the bedroom collapsing on the cool crisp sheets our mouths locked together.

I detached my lips from hers and proceeded to kiss down her body... heading for that warm sweet spot below her black trimmed pubes.

Penny grabbed my head and lifted it up. "No going down there tonight baby. I'm so fucking horny I want you inside me, now!"

She parted her long sexy limbs as I rose and knelt between them. Her eyes were riveted on mime revealing a look of impatient lust. I grabbed her hips gave one strong push forward and thrust my cock into her waiting pussy.

"Ohh fuck yeah!" The loud exclaimed filled the room and my next thrust was met with one of her own.

We fucked hard and fast, both of us using all our energy to slam our bodies together, my balls slapping loudly against her backside. It wasn't often that our lovemaking took on such a frenetic pace but when it did the result was usually quick and satisfying for both of us. Tonight was no exception!

"Yes, yes, yes!" Penny shouted as her excitement reached the point of no return. "Ohhh, baby yesss!" Her body convulsed under me as I felt her fingernails claw into my flesh.

I grunted as I felt my own climax approaching and continued to pound away... then my release came as I emptied my load into her.

"Shit, oh yeah!" I cried out as an electric wave coursed through my body before I finally collapsed gasping for air. Beside me Penny still shuddered and spasmed through the remains of her orgasm.

Once we had recovered our senses we lay in each other's arms basking in the afterglow of our energetic passion. It was half an hour before either of us spoke.

"What bought that on?" I finally questioned propping myself up on my elbow.

"I don't know. Maybe just knowing were losing our daughter to college and that we're getting older. I just wanted to feel young and sexy again. We've still got it right?" She looked up at me seeking reassurance.

"Are you kidding? Yeah, we've still got baby." I said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, we have!" Penny agreed and giggled. "But I'm also going to be sore down there for the next couple of days after that!" She raised her eyebrows in mock despair.

"I'll be more gentle next time." I replied lightly kissing her on the lips before we cuddled up to go to sleep.

THE PROBLEM

The next morning was Sunday and I got up early and headed out for a long bike ride, when I returned Penny ushered me into the bedroom and shut the door.

"It appears we were a bit loud last night."

"What do you mean."

"I left the door to the balcony slightly open to get some air flow and it seems that our rather torrid session between the sheets was loud enough to be heard." Penny grimaced.

"I'm sure the girls have heard us before, no big deal they know we enjoy ourselves." I replied and shrugged.

"It wasn't the girls who heard, it was Suzy."

"Oh, okay. But again no big deal really is it?"

"I was so embarrassed when she mentioned it this morning."

"She mentioned it. Really? Not something I'd expect her to talk about."

"She wanted to know if I'd orgasmed having sex."

"Okay." I was bemused at where this conversation was going.

"She's never had one." Penny explained.

"Never had a what, an orgasm?" I queried.

"Yep, never evidently."

"So what, she's one of those women who just don't get to that point? I suppose that might explain some of her attitudes to sex."

"It's not that she doesn't get there. It's that she's never tried!" Penny exclaimed inexplicitly.

"What? You mean she's never even tried by masturbating? I replied incredulously.

"Never."

"Get out of here. Surely she's played with herself."

"Well yeah she did admit that she's touched herself a couple of times but said she stopped because she didn't feel much."

"She hasn't used a vibrator or anything. I mean you come in minutes with one."

"We're talking about Suzy here remember. I don't think she's even seen a vibrator, let alone thought of using one."

"Com'on really. Even our girls have vibrators!"

"I know. They reckon there the best birthday presents we ever bought them." Penny grinned. "I did suggest to Suzy that she get one and I think she's open to it but doesn't know how."

"You just order on-line like we do."

"I told her that, but it seems her courier mail is collected by the concierge at her apartment block and she doesn't want him to know what's she's been ordering."

"Don't they come like in plain packaging?"

"I told her that too but she doesn't want to take the risk."

"Give her one of yours then."

"I did think of that but then I'm not sure if I'd want to use someone else's toy."

"Sex shop."

"Really! Can you see Suzy walking into a sex shop and browsing for a vibrator?"

"I guess not. It would be quite an education for her though." I smiled at the thought of her seeing all the stuff sex shops sell.

"It's still an education for me when we go sex store shopping, and I've got a drawer of stuff already." Penny grinned back at me. "It would traumatize her for life if she went to one."

"So what's you plan then?" I asked knowing that Penny wouldn't have started this conversation without a reason.

"You're going into the city tomorrow for a meeting right? So there's a sex shop on East St near that antique shop we go to. You could pop in a get one for her."

"You want me to buy a vibrator for another women?"

"It's not just anybody, it's Suzy. She's our best friend." Penny looked at me pleadingly.

"Alright. I'll do it. Maybe it'll finally help her loosen up about the whole sex, relationship thing." I shrugged in submission. "So what do I get?"

"Nothing too out there. I mean no attachments or moving parts. Just a plain vibrator and don't get one shaped like a penis, that would totally freak her out! Not too big either, maybe about five inches, we don't want to scare her with something life size."

"Okay. Small, standard, non penis shaped, no added extras." I repeated holding up a finger for each requirement.

"Oh, and make it a pink one, they're more feminine." Penny reached over and raised another of my digits.

"So while I'm there do I purchase something for you too?" I inquired with a cheeky smile.

"It seems I don't have any problem orgasming and I have the voice to prove it." She replied with a smirk.

"Were you really that loud?"

"Evidently your massive cock has that effect on me." Penny squeezed the front of my cycling shorts causing the bulge to grow slightly.

"I think we should test that theory." I quipped pulling her closer.

"I'm already embarrassed enough about last night thank you. So go have a cold shower instead." My butt received a light slap as Penny broke my grip and headed for the door.

The rest of the day went pretty normally although Suzy was a little quieter than usual.

The next day I headed into work while Penny, Suzy and the girls went shopping. On my way home I called into the sex shop and got the exact toy as described.

That night as we got into bed I quizzed Penny on whether she had given the vibrator to Suzy.

"I did."

"And?"

"She took it and thanked me."

"And?"

"And what? I assume she'll try it out and see what happens.

"Was she surprised that you had a new one for her?"

"I think she knew that you must have got it in town today. Of course knowing that will be all the more embarrassing, so don't be silly tomorrow and make it worse for her." Penny looked at me for some form of reassurance.

"What do you mean?" I shrugged in mock innocence.

"Sweetheart, promise me you will not embarrass Suzy about it." She used her school teacher voice, usually reserved for the girls when they were disobedient.

"I promise." I replied. "Although it would have been fun to...."

"Jack Martin! Don't even think about it. This whole thing is big for her and as friends we need to be supportive and not treat it as a joke. You have no idea how stress releasing a good orgasm can be for a woman, and Suzy is more stressed than most."

"Hey, I promise not to be a dickhead. Okay."

"Good. As a reward you can have this." Penny moved down the bed and took my limp penis in her hand before placing it into her mouth. I lay back and received a very satisfying blow job... one of Penny's specialties.

The following day Suzy was quite quiet again. She was planning on going home the next day and we had planned a picnic lunch at a nearby lake before she left. It was obvious that something wasn't right... there was definitely no post orgasmic glow coming from her persona. After lunch the girls and I went for a row boat ride while Penny and Suzy went for a walk.

THE SOLUTION

Once we got home I was once again corralled into the bedroom by Penny for an update.

"So, she tried the vibrator and started to feel something but got overwhelmed by what was happening and had to stop. She's actually quite upset and frustrated about it."

"Shit. What now? Do we just leave things alone and let her work it out?"

"No. That's not what she needs."

"Why do I get the feeling you have a plan already." I smiled and waited for a reply.

"I do, but it's not what you may expect... or maybe want."

"Okay, I'm listening."

"Suzy's just so repressed and confused about the whole sexual part of herself that I don't think she can overcome it alone.

"Go on." I was intrigued.

"I want to ask her to join us in bed."

"You what!" I was stunned.

"Let me explain. I think that she needs to see that sex is okay, that orgasms are okay. I'm not saying that we have sex with her... just orgasms. We masturbate with her, showing her that it's okay, that it's normal."

"Whoa, hang on. That's your plan? We get into bed together and wank off!"

"Pretty much." Penny answered and shrugged.

"That's quite a step forward not just for her but for us too babe." I looked concerned.

"I thought about it and I really think we should do this. She's our best friend and I hate to see her so caught up in these mind games she plays with herself."

"Okay, but why the three of us? Why not just you and her, surely that would be less confronting. Two girls masturbating together."

"I don't think so. It would give a feeling of me cheating on you and a lesbian kind of vibe."

"Seriously. You'd just be showing her how to orgasm. I don't get the vibe thing either. Besides you've always said you could make out with another woman."

"Not Suzy! Come on, my fantasies are about Charlise Theron, not my best friend."

"Okay, I get that."

"With us both there it means less innuendos and more about just helping her. Besides she's probably never seen a real penis before so we'll take care of that one as well."

Penny seemed to be making a good point, an outrageous one but still I kind of got it.

"Alright. I'll go with your instincts on this. The only problem I see in your plan is convincing Suzy."

"Leave that to me." Penny smiled.

"Okay, wife knows best." I mused.

"Yes she does. Twenty years together and you're finally getting it!" She agreed grinning.

I needed to clear my head so I went for a run, leaving my bewildering wife to initiate her plan.

A PLAN IN ACTION

"All sorted."

"What do you mean? All sorted!" I was standing naked in the shower after my run.

Penny reached in and turned off the water. "I've talked to Suzy and it's all sorted."

"Are you serious? Suzy has agreed to jump into bed with us to learn the finer points of masturbation." I replied skeptically.

"She has." Penny stated smugly. "So, do you want me to wank you off while you think about seeing her naked tonight?" She turned the shower back on while starting to remove her clothes.

"Yes please." I answered with a grin on my face as my cock began to rise.

Penny stripped and joined me. What started as a soapy hand job ended in me entering her from behind and filling her warm wet pussy with my warm wet cum! We were careful not to be too loud!

Later that night I was sitting up in bed naked with just a sheet covering my lower body. My heart rate was well above normal as I looked across the room to the closed bathroom door. Behind that door were two women, one was my wife and the mother of my children and the other a close friend and the Godmother of those children. The door handle suddenly turned and I drew in a quick breath.

Penny emerged first and was wearing a red silk teddy, one that I had bought her for our anniversary. She looked beautiful and the light see though material left nothing to the imagination. Her dark nipples and pubes clearly visible. A sly smile broke out on her face as she turned and reached back into the bathroom to take the hand of the other woman. Susy was lead into the room. My heartbeat raised again as I saw our friend in a whole new way! She was wearing a blue chemise that hugged her body like a glove, her breasts rose and fell as she took quick short breaths. A nervous look covered her face.

The two of them looked so sexy standing there hand in hand. The contrast between their ebony and white skin tones was absolutely captivating.

"Wow! You both look gorgeous." I exclaimed and smiled.

"Thank you sweetheart." Penny responded brightly as she lead Suzy closer to the bed.

"I don't think I can do this." Suzy uttered hesitantly and stopped her approach.

Penny turned and looked at her frightened friend. "Yes you can. You are a magnificent woman who is sexy and beautiful. We love you dearly and we want to show you how to release that woman into all that she should be. We are going to do this together. Okay?"

"Together." I reiterated and held out my hand towards them.

"Okay." Suzy whispered, a weak smile on her face.

Both girls got up onto the bed and sat opposite me. It was pointless trying to hide my growing erection as it tented the sheet.

"So first things first." Penny pulled the sheet down revealing my cock in all its glory.

"Oh my!" Suzy declared in wide eyed wonder.

"Your first, I take it?" Penny asked inquiringly.

"Yeah," was the short breathy reply.

"He's a little above average in size and width but pretty normal looking. They all become erect when they see us like this... it's like they have eyes attached." Penny quipped. "Men are visual and easily aroused. Right honey?"

"Yep. All it takes is beautiful bodies like the two of you." I admitted with a grin.

Suzy blushed at my compliment.

"Okay so that's him... now us." Penny unsnapped the teddy between her legs and her pussy became exposed. I could clearly see a glisten of moisture indicating her own arousal.

"Oh, so you want me to take this off." Suzy asked surprised.

"No just lift it up so that we can see."

Suzy slowly raised the chemise until her upper legs were visible. Her pussy was unshaven but the lips of her labia were clearly visible. I was delightfully surprised to see her clitoris poking through the light brown hairs. My cock gave a flirtatious twitch at the alluring sight before me. Suzy noticed the little jerk and looked up at me. I smiled and she smiled back.

"So. Toy time." Penny announced and reached over towards the bedside table. She picked up the vibrator that I had purchased the day before and handed it to Suzy. Then retrieved one for herself from the table drawer. She also picked up a bottle of lube and sprayed both her and Suzy's toys.

"Better if there's a little lube to make things more comfortable," she explained and then squirted some on my cock. "He needs it to," she added.

12