A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right, she was very wet and I slid in easily, deep inside until I was fully buried, then gently resting my weight on her, began to pump in and out of her slick tunnel. Immediately I felt her hips rise to meet me, her need apparent as low guttural moans escaped her throat. "Harder Steve, I need it harder," she cried as I increased the intensity of my penetration, feeling our pubic bones grinding together. Her breathing was getting ragged, her lungs gasping for air and I lifted off her chest slightly, relieving the pressure, seeing her breasts beneath me, a flush beginning to creep across them.

"So good, so good," she kept repeating as my cock continued to penetrate her, her body now ramming hard against my own as her orgasm washed over her, "Fuuuuuck!" she screamed "Cum in me, fill me up Steve!" I needed little encouragement and exploded inside her, my cum spurting out of my cock into her depths. We stilled, and carefully I pulled out of her, kneeling back onto my heels, seeing a trickle of white goo escape her pussy and roll down between her legs. She looked up at me, "Thank you Steve, I needed that, I haven't had a proper cock inside me for years. The only problem is....." she left her words trailing, "...you've got to clean my pussy again, and if I remember correctly, that is what started all this off in the first place." We laughed as she continued "and my arms are killing me again." I looked at the clock and saw it was time for some more painkillers.

Helping her up we went back into the bathroom and I wiped her pussy clean, then back to the bedroom where I slipped a pair of panties on, followed by some leggings. When it came to the top she declined to put a bra on, so I pulled a loose sweat shirt carefully over her.

Finally I was able to dress myself and we went downstairs. She swallowed the pills with a drink as I made a light dinner, realising she was going to have difficulty feeding herself, but we found that she could just about manage a fork if I cut everything up for her. It was like looking after a two year old again, I mused. Susannah had special permission to phone her Mum and I listened to Beth explain that she was fine, and that Uncle Steve was helping her with a few little things.

The day had exhausted her and she wanted an early night. We decided that a tee shirt would be OK to sleep in, but no panties in case she needed a wee in the night and didn't want to disturb me. I promised to wake her at midnight and four o'clock for more pills and set my phone alarm, thinking perhaps it was more like looking after a new born with four hour feeds.

Once Beth was settled I managed to get home to pick up some clothes and other items I thought I might need, and returned to find her fast asleep, allowing me to sit back and reflect on the day, from the initial panic about Jodie, to the hospital, to a fabulous sex session with Beth. On these notes I too went to bed and slept, getting up to give a sleepy Beth her pills.

My bladder called me about seven in the morning and I went into the bathroom to pee, then as I was crossing the landing I heard a moaning coming from Beth's room. A little concerned, I peered round the door, to see Beth face down on top of the covers, a pillow between her legs humping it. Her naked arse was bobbing up and down as she forced her body down onto the pillow. I knew I shouldn't watch, but my cock was instantly hard and I started to rub it through the boxers I had worn to bed. I could just about see her pussy lips from where I was standing.

With a cry she came, her body going rigid as a soft scream escaped her mouth. I ducked back and crept into my bedroom, pushing the door nearly shut, then sat on the edge of my bed and wanked my cock so hard, cumming in minutes, just managing to catch everything in a tissue.

I returned to her door, and poking my head in, called out, "Everything OK Beth? Anything I can help you with before I have my shower?"

"No, I'm fine thanks Steve, just lying here contemplating getting up in a while, you go ahead." I returned to the bathroom and got into the bath to turn on the shower, ducking under the stream of water. I had pretty much finished when the bathroom door opened and Beth padded in.

"Sorry, need to go." She settled herself delicately on the toilet, and sat there staring at me in the bath tub. I could just about hear the tinkling of her pee in the bowl, then it stopped. A look of concentration came over her face and I knew what was happening. Several loud splashes and she looked up at my eyes.

"Sorry, you're going to need to clean and dry me again, I feel so helpless, depending on you like this." I reassured her that I was only too glad to be of help, in part trying to convince myself as well, as I got out of the bath and wrapped a towel round me, then screwing up my courage, cleaned and dried her. "I think I'll have a bath this evening if that's OK with you. Can you help me dress please?"

I dressed myself first, then returned to her room to see her sitting patiently on the edge of the bed, waiting for me. I dressed her, managing to get her bra on and a pair of panties and leggings which was just as well, as a couple of her friends called by to see how she was doing. I made them all coffee and left them to it. I could hear Beth explaining that I was only there as back-up. I accepted she couldn't actually tell them I was doing absolutely everything for her, but all the same some recognition would have been nice. They departed and I let them out, returning to the lounge to find Beth standing by the sofa, pressing her crotch up against the armrest. She looked up embarrassed as I entered, and moved away, but I could tell something was wrong.

"What is it Beth, you look on edge?"

"I don't know what's come over me," she replied, "I've always enjoyed the sexual side of life, even as a single woman, if you know what I mean, but since I've come home from hospital I keep finding myself feeling really horny. I had to get myself off this morning and right now, if I could, I'd rip all my clothes off and fuck you senseless, or something."

I was at a bit of a loss to know what to say or do? It didn't seem right for me to have sex with her, I suspected the pills she was taking were causing the problem, but she clearly still needed them for pain relief. "Steve, this is really embarrassing, but I've got some toys in my bedside drawer, could you possibly help me use one?" I knew about sex toys of course, but I'd never actually really handled one, let alone seen one in use. My wife and I never needed one, preferring the more direct route to sexual satisfaction.

"OK," I managed, "where and how do you want to......?" She led me into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, instructing me to remove her leggings and panties, which I did, exposing her pussy to me once more. Instantly I was hard again, it seemed my cock still did not comprehend the difference between a carer and a lover. Beth motioned to the drawer beside her bed and I opened it to find several types of toy, there was a life size cock, a silver bullet type thing and some strange contraption that looked like a bent spoon only it had a large bulb on the end.

"Can you start with the silver one please, it's got a switch on the end, just turn it on to the first setting." It started to buzz and a gentle vibration filled my hand. She leaned back onto the bed and I knelt down between her legs. I pushed it gently up against her pussy and immediately saw her push her hips up against it, but I slid it away and ran it slowly round her vulva, teasing her lips and then down to her arsehole, before gliding it along her slit up to her clit. She jolted as though a bolt of electricity had gone through her. "Yes, just keep doing that. Will you play with my tits as well please?"

She still had her top and bra on and so I helped her upright and pulled her sweat shirt over her head then released her breasts from their support. She lay back and I moved one hand to fondle her breast, feeling her nipple go hard under my touch. I resumed teasing her with the dildo, and soon I could see moisture gathering on her pussy lips as her love juices oozed out of her. Carefully I pressed it against her pussy and gently slid it in, seeing her lips open as it penetrated her. "Put it on setting two," she asked as I flicked the switch again, feeling it vibrate more powerfully, her hips now rolling around, encouraging greater penetration. I obliged as she began to moan softly.

"Put the cock in me now," she commanded as I dropped the dildo and pushed the fake cock up against her. It was pretty large and I was careful how I pushed it inside her, but it slid in easily. "Now fuck me with it." I began to pump it in and out of her, seeing her lips distend as her pussy took it comfortably inside her. "Use the other one on my clit." I abandoned her breast and pressed the silver bullet against her clit as she began to writhe about. I was worried she'd hurt her arms but she didn't seem to feel any pain.

She started to pant, her breath coming in gasps as the fake cock pumped in and out, with a cry her hips lifted off the bed and she came, her pussy leaking fluid round the edges. I could see her arsehole contracting and watched fascinated at her orgasm. She stilled and smiled at me. "Thank you, that scratched an itch." I pulled the cock out and told her to lie still while I got a cloth. Her pussy had leaked a foamy cream, and I mopped it up with a wet warm flannel, then dried her with a towel.

"Right, let's get you dressed again," I said.

"Can you just do something for me first please?" I raised my eyebrows. "Can you shave my muff please, I know it looks untidy and if you're going to be looking at it I'd feel better if it were less ugly?" My wife had always had a bush and this was further new territory for me.

"How do I do it?"

"There's a beard trimmer in the bathroom cabinet and a razor and cream. If you use this towel to put under me, it's easier to do it here." I fetched the items from the cabinet and put the towel under her. She opened her legs wide and with the trimmer on its lowest setting I ran it round between her legs, trimming all the hairs away from her mons, her pussy lips and right up to her anus. "Careful," she implored, "you're starting to turn me on again with that vibration." I grinned and put the sole plate against her clit. "Bastard!" she cried "You'll have to make good on that!"

We laughed as I switched off the trimmer and got a bowl of hot water, then squirting some gel on her, lathered it up, my fingers running all over her pussy and surrounding areas. I was definitely going to have to do something with my cock afterwards I thought. Naturally I was quite an experienced user of a razor, but never before on such an area and I carefully shaved her, using my fingers to hold open her lips as I ran the thankfully sharp implement over her.

Finally I was finished and I used the flannel to wash the residual soap away. It did look so much better I thought, she had a pretty pussy, her inner lips not coarse and long but very delicate, opening like a flower under my touch. I sat back and admired my handiwork, then on impulse bent forward and placed a kiss on her pussy, much as I had kissed my baby's bum.

"Mmmm, you can do that again if you want," exhorted Beth, "you've been teasing me with that razor and your fingers for too bloody long!" I bent forward again and placed another kiss, this time just flicking her with my tongue. "Yes, stick your tongue in me, lick my pussy." I pulled her lips apart with my fingers and ran my tongue along her slit, feeling her shiver as I reached her clit, then back again, down to her pussy tasting a fresh spurt of her juices. I slid a finger inside her, marvelling at how soft and warm she was inside, then a second, her walls opening up to take them.

I lifted her legs upon my shoulders, my face now pressing against her as I continued to lick and kiss her pussy, I could feel her trembling as my tongue slid along her slit, up to her clit then back down to her puckered hole. Her pussy was now flooding with her juices which I lapped up, as she began to moan, "Going to cum again! Fuuuck!" She shuddered and I could feel her pussy muscles tighten on my fingers, could see her breasts flopping about on her chest.

One last tremor and she lay there still, as I dried her off again. Her eyes were shut now and her steady breathing betrayed the fact that she was asleep. I swung her legs gently onto the bed and covered her up, then stood and kissing her on the forehead pulled the door to as I left, returning to my room, where I unashamedly pulled out my cock and had a bloody good wank, cumming in matter of minutes.

I went and sat downstairs, reading a book for a while until I heard her stirring upstairs, returning to her bedroom I saw she was struggling with a blister pack of pills, "I can't get these out and my arms are killing me!"

"I think it's the pills that are making you horny," I suggested, "they said they might make you a bit high, but perhaps that is another side effect."

"I don't care, they just hurt." I helped her with the pills and dressed her, guiding her downstairs where we sat and watched TV for a while. Either she was getting used to the pills or she was controlling her libido but there were no further calls on my sexual services that evening. She had a pee and I brushed her teeth, then helped her get her clothes off and into bed, again just wearing a tee shirt.

I decided to sit up until the midnight pills, and watched some pretty boring TV. I must have dozed off for a while, as when my phone alarm went off I woke with a hard-on and a recollection of a nice dream, but regrettably I couldn't remember any of it. Giving my cock a swift rub through my trousers I went upstairs and used the bathroom, then into Beth's room to give her the pills. She was asleep and it seemed wrong to wake her, but I knew she'd be in pain later if I didn't, so I gently shook her shoulder until her eyes groggily opened.

Clearly a little befuddled, she swallowed the pills and lay back. "Don't leave me Steve, get in and give me a cuddle please, I'm feeling a little lost." She looked so helpless that my heart melted and I stripped off down to my boxers and slipped in beside her, she turned away from me and snuggled back into my body. My cock was still in a state of semi-chub from my dream and it was hard not to rub up against her, but I settled for an arm around her waist and it that position we both went to sleep.

It wasn't the most restful night I'd had, awake again at four for more pills, although I didn't have to get out of bed to administer them which was a blessing, and we were soon back asleep. I got thumped a couple of times by the cast, but did manage to get some sleep and woke as the light was getting stronger. The problem was that my morning wood had caused my cock to poke out of the fly of my boxers and was firmly pressed up against a soft pair of buttocks. A pair of buttocks that moreover was rhythmically pressing back against me.

Instinctively I pulled away, on the point of apologising when Beth murmured "Spoilsport, I was just starting to really enjoy that."

"Beth, we can't keep on doing this, I feel that I'm taking advantage of you."

"Steve, I don't care if it's the pills or not, I've got an itch and I need you to scratch it. You're looking after me and it's only fair that I look after you as well. Now roll onto your back."

I complied and a pair of wet warm lips descended to my groin and started sucking on my cock. I hadn't had a blow job in years and the sensation was almost excruciating, Beth was bobbing her head up and down and her tongue was doing strange things to my cock head. Somehow my hand found her pussy and I started to fondle it, enjoying its bare feel, my fingers brushing lightly up and down her slit, as far as her bum then back down to her clit.

"I said scratch it, Steve, not tickle it. Put your fingers in me." Obediently I pushed two fingers inside her pussy, finding it very wet already, my thumb just grazing over her clit. "Stick one in my arse as well please." I removed my fingers and pressed on up against her back hole, easing it inside. "God I love having my arse played with," she gasped.

I was wondering how long I could last when she pulled off my cock, her lips slowly closing round the head and sat up. "Steady me will you?" I grabbed her hips as she straddled my hips, my cock standing up against her now bald mons. "OK, guide it in." She lifted her body and I positioned her pussy above me and slowly she lowered herself down, her bottom lip clasped between her teeth. I could see her pussy lips clamped round my cock, the sight extremely arousing as she began to undulate and roll her body, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

I helped her off with her tee shirt, struggling to get it past her cast, but finally it was off and her breasts were in front of me, her nipples large and dark. I lifted myself up and took one into my mouth, sucking gently, running my tongue around the nub, then switching to the other one. She was starting to move with more urgency now, her hips pumping back and forth, her face a picture of concentration and I could see her orgasm start to build as she moved faster and faster.

Suddenly her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and she went rigid, then fell forward onto my chest, her elbows taking her weight as she mashed our lips together, me still thrusting my cock into her. I grabbed her buttocks and took over pumping inside her, feeling my own orgasm start low down then up and up until I was spurting deep inside her.

We stilled, our bodies gasping for breath, Beth still on top of me as my softening cock slipped out of her accompanied by a good splodge of cum. Carefully I rolled her off me and onto her back, seeing a little grimace as one of her arms pained her. I leaned forward and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "Steve," she asked, "will you sleep with me every night, and wake me up like that every morning?"

I looked at her and realised that was exactly what I wanted as well. "And," she continued, "perhaps send me to sleep like it?" We laughed as I carefully took her in my arms and hugged her close.

I moved into her room and we lived as man and wife for the rest of the week. She came off the strong painkillers, but it didn't seem to diminish her libido, our lovemaking continued unabated. The bandages came off her sprained wrist and although I still had to wash her, she was finally able to dry her own pussy, for which I was sorry, and wipe her own bum for which I was very glad.

We debated what to do when Jodie and Susannah came back from camp and how they'd react to our new found intimacy. As ever Beth offered to sort it out and thus it was with some trepidation that we all sat down as Beth began one of her "Girls' chats."

"Uncle Steve has been a great help to me over the past week and for the time being he's still going to stay her and help look after us all. To make it easier he'll be sharing my bedroom, so that means that Jodie can have her own room as well, as she'll need to stay here too." At this both girls jumped up and down in excitement at the prospect of spending the whole summer together.

Not a lot gets past a thirteen year old though and a thoughtful look passed over Susannah's face. "If you two are sleeping together now, does that mean you're going to get married?"

Beth and I exchanged looks, "Why? Would you like that?" she asked.

"Yeah, because then Jodie and I would be real sisters!"

POSTCRIPT

I can only put it down to my ignorance and Beth being out of it most of the time, but we'd overlooked somehow that it was not only pain killing pills that Beth should have been taking. Thus it was nine months later that our son was born to the delight of two teenagers and two somewhat older parents.

12