A Friend in Need Ch. 02

Story Info
Our houseguest becomes more comfortable in our bed.
3.8k words
4.64
34.2k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I began to rouse from my peaceful sleep, I was on my side, being spooned, but not from Marc. Cindy's full breasts pressed into my back, her arm hung over my belly above the covers. Her perfume teased my nose and I opened my eyes to see that morning sunshine filled the room.

I remembered our encounter and wondered if Marc was spooned into Cindy's back as well. Soon, sounds from the kitchen below answered that question, and the smell of bacon took over.

I rolled on my back, disturbing her sleep. Just then, a rap on the bedroom door startled us. "I have breakfast on the way, if you ladies would like to hop in the shower."

I looked at Cindy's toussled hair, and asked, "do you want to go first, or together?"

"Together's fine," she replied.

We were quiet when we stepped in, with me in front. Cindy reached for both loofas and soaped them up. The overhead rain shower panel soaked us both, and Cindy took my hand and guided it to the wall in front, slightly above my head. I raised my other as well, leaning forward, the steady stream of water dousing my back. My long hair, gathered to one side, created a waterfall to the shower floor.

Cindy glided the soapy sponges across my shoulders and down along my rib cages, her hands mirroring each other. They traveled up the smooth roundness of my belly before finding that only my pink, erect nipples hung from my otherwise flat chest.

Her large nipples pressed into my back. She allowed one loofa to fall so that her left hand continued to soap up my chest, while her right hand lowered to my pussy and teased my clit. Cindy whispered, "I love how hard your nipples are," while she cupped one tiny bud and then the other in her hand. I barely heard her through my own moaning.

Small circles excited my nubbin with her gentle tugs and twists of my nipple. "Cum for me, Suzy," she whispered in my ear, as she slid two fingers into my dripping slit and strummed my clit with her thumb.

"Ohhh, God," was all I got out before my orgasm washed over me, causing my legs to quiver. Once sated, I turned and kissed her lips, both our faces splashing wet from the rain.

I walked her back to the wall and out of the deluge. My hands played with both heavy breasts, pinching the dark nipples as she moaned in pleasure. I kissed her neck, and lower, dropping one knee to access her nipple with my mouth.

Cindy's hand caressed my head as my other knee fell as well. My kisses drew lower, near her belly, when her hand cupped my chin. "You don't have to...".

I looked up between her heaving breasts and said, "I want to," and kissed my way to her trimmed pubes.

Cindy lifted a foot onto the edge of the bathtub, and lowered her back down the wall for my face to lick her water-soaked thighs and upward. Her heat and scent awakened me as my nose pushed into her reddish curls. Cindy grasped my head and mushed my face into her vulva, uttering, "Eat me, Suz." My right hand moved up her thigh and two fingers entered the valley to her sex, while my tongue pushed its way into her meaty folds to flick at her cock-like button.

Two fingers entered her slick tunnel and coursed their way along its velvety walls. My lips pursed around her clit and I sucked the engorged nubbin between them, the flat of my tongue tickling the head.

Cindy looked down at me eating her pussy, and said, "Put all of your fingers in me." I added the others and pushed them in and out of her, stretching her; my fingertips playing with the lining along the top of her vagina. Cindy squatted a bit more, groaning at the double pleasure given her. "Make a fist, Suz," she pleaded.

I pulled my hand back to add my thumb, and I forced all of it into her pussy, eliciting a gutteral moan from my best friend. I pushed as far inside her as I could, and then back to her tight entrance, while my attention to her clit brought her near the edge. Cindy took hold of my wrist and fucked herself with it, using me like her own sex toy.

She began to shudder and released my hand to my own control, her pussy pulsing all around my wrist. I watched her face contort as her climax peaked, and I eased both my oral and fingering pleasure. I reached to the tub floor and found the discarded loofa, and stood up.

Cindy greeted me with a full kiss, tastiing herself as our tongues explored the other. From downstairs came the call, "Ladies," from Marc. We each quickly washed up and stepped out to dry off. Cindy went to her room to get dressed and we met down in the kitchen, where my husband had set out omelets and toast with fresh coffee and some watermellon slices.

Cindy took one look and said, "No man has ever done this for me. Thank you, Marc." She approached him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You're welcome. Anytime, Cindy," he replied, and pulled out her chair for her. The look on her face was both surprise and appreciation. Cindy pulled out her phone and checked it.

She laughed out loud and said, "Six missed calls and twenty-five texts! I wonder who has been trying to get hold of me?" She and I giggled.

"Fuck him!" I said.

"Never again," Cindy retorted. We both laughed out loud, with Marc listening quietly.

As we sat and began eating, Marc asked,"

So what's on the agenda today, Suzy?"

I looked at the clock, which showed just after ten. I said," Well, after this nice meal, I think my bestie might enjoy some one-on-one time with my man. Are you up for that, Marc?"

Cindy was already looking at Marc for his response, when he said, "I'm UP already, if you know what I mean." He looked to her to see a broad grin in return. Soon after, we found ourselves with empty cups and plates. As Marc stood up to take his plate to the sink, I said "I will get these later. I have an idea! Cindy, how about we take another picture in your bed?"

"Fuck, Suz! Jack will freak the fuck out! Yes!! The three of us walked across the yard and into the front door. As we ascended the stair to their bedroom, Cindy added, "This is so good." Once in the room, she asked, "So, how are we going to do this?"

I suggested that she should get Marc 'ready' for this photo, and the two of them needed to get naked. Cindy was more than happy to use her oral skills and within a minute, my husband was in his best form. "How about this? Marc sits at the edge of your bed, and you sit on him? I will take the picture of you two from shoulders to hips."

Cindy quipped, "You mean I HAVE to sit on that? Well, okay then.". Marc laughed as he sat on her bed, waiting, She sat back against his chest with his dick poking between her thighs. He took hold of Cindy at her armpits and easily raised her up while Cindy reached between her thighs and lined him up for entry.

She swiped his thick cock along her pussy lips to get him wet enough to enter, and lowered herself onto him, groaning as his full eight inched filled her up. "Like this?" she asked.

I got myself into a position that the photo would show both her boobs as well as the thick cock buried in her. Then I said," Okay, now raise up until just the head is inside you. When the purplish mushroomed head just began to appear at her meaty folds, I took the picture. Marc's engorged dick was glazed with Cindy's lubrication. Almost seven full inched were visible - enough to drive any little dicked, cheating husband to distraction. I showed them the picture.

"Perfect!" she said, taking the phone from me. Cindy addressed it and sent it off to Jack, giggling as she did. "Now, where were we?"

I offered," Well I am leaving you two to your fun. I'll go clean up the dishes."

Cindy asked," Can we go back to your place? It feels more comfortable in your bed."

The two got dressed and we went back home. Cindy and Marc went straight upstairs while I tidied up downstairs. After about half an hour, I decided to see how they were getting along. When I got to the open doorway, the two lovers were 69ing - Cindy on her back with Marc on top. Marc must have given Cindy one of my toys because as she sucked his cock, she had most of a seven inch dildo inserted into his ass. She was slowly fucking him with it and his hips were grinding into the plastic weapon. "You like that big cock inside you?" she asked.

A muffled "Uh huh," came from Marc. It was then that Cindy noticed my presence. Cindy pulled Marc's hard dick from her mouth. "C'mon, girl. I promised your hubby a show. You wanna take his place?" I needed no further coaxing and began to strip down. Cindy withdrew the toy from my husband, and he rolled off behind her.

When I got to the bed, I offered," How about you get on top? I slid in beside them, and Cindy crawled on top of me, her gash wet with his saliva and her juices. Marc moaned as we ate each other with abandon, no doubt surprised at how deftly I was able to get my best friend moaning. Within a few minutes we here humping each others face until nearly simultaneously the two of us orgasmed. I slid my thumbs to spread wide Cindy's labia, and ordered, "Get over here and fuck my friend. I want a tasty treat!"

Marc jumped at my offer, positioning his fat cock at her sopping wet entrance. I pulled his cock into my mouth first, savoring his salty cum from their first round. I pushed it to Cindy's cunt and watched as his girthy dick pried her lips apart. Cindy licked my clit through two more orgasms while Marc fucked the life out of her. His beet red shaft pistoned at a faster pace, and I stretched my neck up to lick it on each out stroke.

"Give us your load, baby," I begged. Hearing my need, Marc was quick to comply. He held her hips tight and groaned while his cock exploded inside her.

Cindy cooed as her womb filled with his semen. My tongue lapping her clit brought her to orgasm, as his pace wavered. Marc's softening cock eventually flopped out of a winded Cindy, releasing a deluge of cum down her cleft, and into my wide open mouth. I love hot cum after a blowjob, but licking it up from a juicy pussy for the first time was mind blowing.

Cindy enjoyed my tongue lashing, lapping up her well used kitty and drawing out Marc's jizz from her creamy folds. After she had enough of my cleaning her up, she spun around and kissed me, sharing Marc's cum, swirling it in each others warm, wet mouths. The two of us co-licked his semi hard tool in unison, our tongues meeting at the spongy tip.

I let the two of them shower first, and once we were all washed up, I suggested that the three of us get on our speedos and go down to the public beach. Cindy was agasp. "Really?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes! You need this! You're safe with us and we will have a great time. And it's not like you don't have the body for it! C'mon, lets get dressed."

We drove to the beach and walked along the boardwalk and out to the pier. Cindy got lots of great looks from handsome and sometimes really young guys. One beefcake who looked about 30, asked for her number, which she gave willingly. Cindy asked me to take a pic of her at the pier and I watched her send it off to you know who. She was giddy by the time we got back to the house. We changed into suitable attire and went out for a steak dinner at a fine restaurant.

It was a great time at dinner, the three of us having to Uber home after dark, drinking and laughing way too much.

When we arrived, Cindy stopped us in the driveway and said, "I don't know how to thank you both for this wonderful weekend. I feel so rejuvenated!"

"Maybe after a nightcap, you'll think of a way," replied Marc, heading inside and straight to the fridge. As he pulled out a bottle, we heard the screech of tires outside.

I went to the front window and saw Jack's car in their driveway. Lights were going on in every room in the house, and not long after, he reappeared, looking each way down the street. He turned our way and began walking across the lawn to our house.

"Quick, upstairs," Marc called out, in a loud whisper. Cindy darted up the stairs. A loud knock followed, and when I answered the door, Jack looked frenzied.

"Hi Susan. I'm looking for Cindy. Is she here"?

I shook my head and responded, "No. It's just Marc and me." My husband appeared behind me with two wine glasses in hand.

Marc added, "We were just going to have a nightcap. I'm hoping to get lucky later." Jack looked back at the their house.

"Her car is in the driveway, but she's not home."

"She has been in and out all weekend, since she took the boys to her Mom's. How was Cincinnati?" I asked, turning the knife a little.

He replied, frustration building, "It was shit. I came back early. She's not answering my texts or calls."

"Oh, she must be still pissed about Rita. I think you've done it this time, Jack. Cindy told me that she has had enough." I let that sink in.

"Christ, does everyone know?" he asked, shaking his head.

I was done being nice as well. "Jack, when you skulk around your own neighborhood for a piece of ass while your wife is waiting at home for you, yeah, most of the neighbors will know that you are a cheating prick."

"Well," he blasted back, holding up his phone, " if you only knew what SHE'S been doing!"

I enjoyed this too much. "Jack, just go back to your house and sulk. I hope Cindy's enjoying the nice young guy she left with earlier. She deserves it for putting up with the likes of you. Oh, and don't wait up. She will probably want to spend all night with him. He's a pretty hot looking guy."

I closed the door and went back to the living room and watched him go in the front door and slam it behind him. Cindy came out of hiding, her eyes wide and a wild grin on her face. She said, "I can't believe you said that to him!"

"And did I say anything you don't agree with?"

Marc set a glass of wine in front of her as Cindy answered, "No. Not at all. I just don't know how to say that to him myself."

As she sipped, I said," If you want value in your life you're going to have to go after it. Jack isn't going to just give you happiness. You will have to demand it."

We all sat for a bit and talked about our weekend together, and how much fun we all were having. Suddenly, Cindy blurted out, "So what does all of this mean for the three of us in the future?"

My reply was soft and direct, "It means that you've got two friends right here, next door. And you've earned the fun we have had, because you have put yourself last for so long. Just come over anytime you want some talk or play. She reached across and hugged me.

"Can I have one more time with you, and Marc's big cock tonight?"

Marc spoke up. "Cindy, I'm going to stay down here. Why don't you take my wife upstairs and get into our bed with her. I'll be up and would love to watch the two of you for a while. And then, you can have my dick any way you want. Deal?"

Cindy said, taking my hand in hers, "I would do anything for you two." As we stood, my best friend kissed me full on the mouth. Her DD breasts crushed into mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth. Marc pulled at his cock for a bit through his pants, but his image became hazy as she and I fell into our own feminine place. Soft breasts and hard nipples, long hair and naked skin were all that the two of us were thinking of.

We went upstairs, leaving behind a trail of shoes and blouses and bras and panties. I suckled on both thick nipples while Cindy's talented fingers scratched and teased mine. We fell into bed and melted into one another; fingers and tongues discovering every crease and fold.

When Cindy's fingers slipped between my labia, she groaned and pushed three of them deep into my wet kitty. "I'm so wet!" I cried, and she responded by finger banging my g-spot, two fingers slapping up and down until I gushed, and moaned.

I hadn't noticed Marc enter, already naked, until my orgasm subsided. Cindy turned as well, to see him tugging on his marvelously hard dick; the rigid, shiny veins pumping blood to its purple domed head. "I need that dick," she begged as she lowered her face down my chest, licking at my boyish buds. Her plump ass swayed, inviting Marc to mount her from behind.

I played with her hair as she kissed her way to my belly and beyond. Marc stood on the bed, towering over our naked bodies, savoring the sight of our neighbor nestling between my thigh, my gutteral moans indicating her loving touch of my erect clit.

Marc knelt behind Cindy and parted her cheeks with his masculine hands, before placing his face into her pink, puckered anus. Cindy's groan from his kisses and licks reverberated through her while she pursed her lips around my clit and lightly sucked the tip into her warm mouth.

I tried to speak through my moans, " Give her that big dick, Baby!" Cindy nodded as she ate my kitty, and glided her index finger inside me, only to wet it enough with my juices to draw it out and place it against my tight anal opening.

My hips bucked into her as my zenith approached, and Marc rewarded her by smearing his precum around his purple cock head and then plunging it into her sodden vagina.

My hands held her firm while my orgasm peaked, Cindy's tongue flicking into my clit while I contorted beneath her. I pushed her away when I could take no more, and saw her eyes closed, her face in bliss as Marc pushed as deeply as he could into her.

I slithered my body from beneath Cindy as Marc pistoned into her. She lay on her chest, face flat on the sheets and arms on the bed over her head. Only her hips still raised up to receive his pleasure.

After a few minutes of his expert thrusts into her, Cindy said, "It's your turn, Suz. I want to watch him fuck you." She rolled onto her back and rested her face just below Marc's hanging ball sack, motioning me to mount her face so she could eat me while he took me doggy style.

As I threw my leg over her head, I saw Cindy smiling in anticipation of seeing Marc's eight inches push its way into my baby smooth pussy. I rested atop her, and feasted on her minge, plying apart her meaty folds and licking my way from clit to bung hole. I sucked each rubbery outer lip into my mouth, stretching them away from her body.

Meanwhile, Marc lowered his cock to Cindy, letting her lick her pussy slobber off his engorged cock head. Then he pushed into me in one go - easily travelling the length of my vagina due to the abundance of my girl honey. The humming sound of my moans intensified the pleasure my lips were giving Cindy's bulbous clit.

Cindy shuffled enough that her tongue licked his ball sack each time it passed over her face, and into or out of my pussy. Her flat tongue savored my taste while Marc's shaft glided back and forth over it; his heavy balls bashing into her forehead and nose. All of these sensations only brought my man closer to the edge. His heavy stabs and tightened grip on my hips foretold his upcoming ejaculation.

The view he had of his wife's best friend face awaiting his salty load became too much for him. Marc called out, "You ready, Cindy?" Her sweet face nodded from below and he pulled his cock fully out, leaving my pussy agape. He furiously jacked the last five or six strokes before his dick began to shoot thick, creamy ropes right into my asshole and pussy lips. Cindy opened wide and then lesser spurts spilled down onto her face and hair, gobs pooling onto her eyelids.

Once his streams and dribbles subsided, he let his manly dick hang down over her messy face so she could take his spent tip into her mouth. I rolled forward and off my friend, turning to see Cindy pull Marc over her, pulling his balls down to her face. After a few licks, both hands guided him further down so she could lick his hairy pucker. He toyed with her nipples while she stabbed her tongue into his tight hole.

Marc let her service him anally with tongue and finger, before collapsing beside her. The three of us didn't move for a few minutes; all of us spent from far too much intensity.

12