A Friend in Need is a Fuck Indeed Ch. 06

Story Info
Michael faces the consequences of Amelia's departure.
8.2k words
4.76
3.2k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
151 Followers

Prologue

This is a rather long account of Michael's sexual adventures which began with ''A 'Hole' New Experience' and developed through chapters 1 to 5 of ''A Friend in Need is a Fuck Indeed.'' This account will appear as ''A Friend in Need is a Fuck Indeed'' Chapter 6, although it was originally meant to be three chapters.

It takes up Michael's story at a turning point in his life due to the departure of his young sexual partner Amelia. It also sees Michael dressing as Jane again, which leads to a session almost as intense as his first adventure as Jane in Chapter 3 of ''A Friend in Need is a Fuck Indeed.''

I intend to bring out chapters of ''A Friend in Need is a Fuck Indeed'' on a more regular basis and I hope this long account brings readers up to date with Michael's continuing sexual saga.

I'd been walking for so long I was actually on the edge of the city; the rows of Georgian houses had given way to later scattered housing. Dim lights were beginning to glow from windows and some curtains had already been drawn. I arrived at a small bridge arched over a dark flow of water. It was narrow and cars had to give way to get across its single lane. One car's beams lit me up as it drove across. My shadow was plastered against a white painted garden fence. For a moment I could see my whole shape. I was still clutching the letter in my left hand.

I had opened it several hours ago. Amelia was leaving and returning to London. My world had collapsed. So sudden. Impossible to believe. She was returning to her boyfriend. It was always her long term objective to marry him and be a dutiful wife, to give up the excitement of orgies and exotic sex. Amelia had always made that clear, but not yet, not now.

Only a few days ago I had been pounding her arse in an afternoon of excess. I had ignored the possible consequences of the discovery of her boyfriend's cock through a gay glory hole. I had hoped that the shock and surprise of discovering her boyfriend Simon's bi-nature could be woven into the weird sexual fabric of our relationship. Things could continue as before. Simon's behaviour was no more bizarre than the relationship we shared with Sophie and the Prof.

I had thought there would be time to ween Amelia off Simon, to turn her away from the idea of a future life as a prim conservative housewife. I believed that time would play its part, after all Amelia had at least a year to complete her studies at the university and the possibility of two further years of research after that. How could it happen after all we had shared, all we had done? She had given me what no other woman had. We had done things deep; realised in our actions the deepest parts of sexual fantasy. Now it was over. It couldn't be.

I had tried to fight it but I had fallen hopelessly in love with Amelia, I had forsaken my own girlfriend months ago. I abandoned her at home. I had shut her off by not visiting, but now I was the one discarded. I gazed down at the river, it was flowing hard, full of winter rain and snow. It had a purpose, it had a destiny, what was mine now?

Then my mobile buzzed. For a moment I thought it was Amelia, but Sophie's name appeared on the screen.

''Michael, I know what's happened come over now.''

I didn't, I couldn't reply.

''Michael, get a grip and answer me.''

I took a deep breath and spoke.

''Amelia's gone back to London. It's permanent.''

''I know.'' How did Sophie know? ''Come over now and we will talk it through.''

''I'm miles away, not in town.''

Sophie cut in brusquely. ''Get a taxi and get here, I'll pay the driver when you arrive.''

* * *

It hadn't been easy flagging down a cab on the city outskirts, but I found one. In an hour I was in the porch of Sophie and Professor Piers Richardson's large Victorian house. I rang the bell. Sophie appeared, gave me a bundle of notes to pay the driver and disappeared back into the house.

When I entered the hallway I could see light seeping through the half open doorway of the sitting room. I crossed the hall and went in. Sophie was sat on a large, cushioned sofa.

''Come and sit by me Michael.'' Sophie patted the cushion beside her.

I did as she said. Even though my head was filled with the fog of misery generated by Amelia's letter, I could still be distracted by Sophie's mature beauty. Tied back black hair, deep brown eyes and high cheek bones. Although she was in her mid-forties her skin was flawless. Her rich sensual perfume intoxicated me.

''Do you have the letter?''

I reached into my pocket and offered it to her.

''No, read it to me.''

I unfurled the crumbled paper and read it to her.

''Dear Michael,

I am going back to London and I will marry Simon. This is earlier than I have planned but after the events of the last few days I have to do it. I have enjoyed our time together and you are a special person, but I have to move on. Do not try and get in touch with me. I mean it when I say that I have closed the door on the fun we had, and we did have some fun didn't we?

Chloe is broken hearted, but I will see her again, it's a girl thing.

I have prepared Chloe for you. She always does what I say. I have told her everything about you and she is interested in you in as much as she is interested in any man. I have done everything with her, but obviously with a strap on. It might take her time to be comfortable with men but she is a good learner.

I told her to do what you want if she ever wanted to see me again. A little harsh but it's about time she found out about what men can give her. She's my parting gift to you.

Anyway, I am going.

Thanks for everything,

Love,

Amelia ''

Sophie was staring straight across the room as she spoke, her default expression was serious; in fact, she rarely smiled even when in a humorous mood. This could be unnerving, but today it seemed appropriate.

''Amelia told me about Simon and the glory hole after you left the other day. She didn't say anything about going back to London, but Piers heard this morning from University Admissions at a Profs' meeting. Amelia had told them she was leaving because of personal reasons.''

I didn't feel like saying anything and Sophie continued.

''When she told me, she was crying about it; but said that they could work it out.''

''Did she say anything about me?''

''No, but I guessed something was up when she grabbed you for that arse fuck in Piers' study when you were leaving the other day. Seemed odd. There was something desperate and final about it.''

''Well, it was final wasn't it.''

''Yes, it was. It makes sense now, one last time before returning to become the model housewife.''

There was silence for a while, then Sophie turned and looked at me.

''You became rather involved with Amelia didn't you.''

I didn't reply.

''You knew that there could be no future in it, but you succumbed.''

I still didn't reply. I knew she was right.

''You are going to have to move on from this Michael. It hurts at the moment but there's so much more for us to do. We are all going to miss Amelia, she was such a treasure and so good at everything, but we all need to move on.''

Sophie grabbed a large cushion and placed it by her side away from me.

''Come here, Michael.'' There was something maternal in the way she spoke, and I complied as I always did with her. As I moved closer, Sophie gently pulled me over so that I lay on my back across her, my upper body on the cushion and my crotch over her legs.

She unbuckled my belt, undid my trousers and pulled out my cock. It was soft but soon responded to her delicate strokes.

''That's better.'' My cock was soon hard and upright. Sophie settled into a slow rhythm, stroking it up and down with a soft grip.

Despite all the emotional turmoil I was beginning to feel aroused, everything was becoming concentrated into a growing sensation spreading from my shaft deep into my balls.

Then Sophie stopped stroking and used her fingers to tease the top of my cock. She looked down on me with intense brown eyes.

''And what about Chloe?''

For a moment I was shaken back to reality. I went to sit up, but Sophie gently pushed me down with the flat of her hand.

''What about Chloe?'' I replied.

''Well Amelia is pretty explicit about Chloe in her letter, she's being offered to you as a farewell present.''

Sophie began to stroke my cock again, a slow up and down movement with a slightly firmer grip.

''Yes, but I haven't really thought about it.''

''Well, you need to think about it.'' Sophie began to stroke harder, I could feel an increasing sensation deep in my balls, a delightful irritation as my sperm prepared for its journey up my shaft.

''She should be Amelia's replacement.'' Pre-cum began to dribble from the tip of my cock.

My balls were tightening in my sac; I was about to shoot. Sophie sensed I was close, released her grip and left my cock, twitching and upright. I was in an agony of frustration.

I heard the door open and footsteps pad across the carpet. It was the Prof. He had been working in his study and came out when the home help had left. He was a good-looking man in his early fifties; he had that ageless, distinguished look which some academics have. My female student friends certainly fancied him. But unlike me they had never had sex with him.

Sophie looked up at him, grabbed my cock again and held it tightly at its base. It was rigid, upright and demanding attention.

''I think he's ready for you, don't you?''

The Prof didn't reply, simply knelt down on the carpet, leaned forward and took my cock in his mouth.

The Prof was an expert cock sucker, he didn't just swallow my cock and wank the shaft; he paid careful attention to the most sensitive spots. He worked hard at it, swirling his tongue around the rim of the knob head and tonguing the tiny hole at the top. Sometimes he would suck powerfully and stroke the shaft, sometimes he would bob his head up and down while flicking his tongue over the glans.

My whole body started to twitch and shake, I could feel my cum bubbling and surging upwards. Sophie had to use both her hands to hold me down or I would have shaken the Prof off.

Then I came, shooting a huge jet of cum into his mouth. I could hear the Prof moaning as he swallowed the stream down his throat, but there was too much to drink in one go and a large dribble seeped out and down onto my stomach. The moment I shot, Sophie had grasped my balls and squeezed hard. The sensation was overwhelming. I almost passed out, panting so hard that I struggled to breathe.

When I regained my senses, I could feel the Prof removing my trousers and pants; Sophie had pulled them down to my knees when she was playing with my cock, now the Prof removed them completely. At the same time Sophie unbuttoned my shirt and eased it off. I was now totally naked.

Sophie moved off the sofa and gently turned me over. She then placed a cushion underneath me raising my butt'. In a moment I could feel the head of the Prof's cock nudging against my arse hole, then he slowly began to ease it in. The Prof's cock was a medium sized one, but as I hadn't had a cock up my arse for several weeks it was a tight fit.

Once the whole length was in, the Prof paused; his cock felt hot and very hard. I waited, gasping in expectation, then he began to fuck me with slow regular thrusts. These thrusts soon became faster and faster. I could feel the Prof's balls hitting me as he increased the speed and power of his movement. The Prof was almost desperate in the pounding he was giving me. I felt his cock go deeper and deeper, it was skewering my insides. My prostate was being squeezed and tormented by his rock-hard piercer. Then I felt him shiver and jerk before a huge stream of hot cum flooded my insides.

Gradually the Prof's cock shrank in size and he withdrew from me. I didn't move, I felt weak and satiated. It was as though the Prof had fucked out all the horrors of the day. I had been anaesthetised by the Prof's cock, my mistress the muse of sex had given me the start of a drugged and painless present.

I might have drifted into sleep had I not been aware of Sophie fumbling behind me. In an instant my buttocks were parted and Sophie's strap on glided up my arse. Although it was harder than even the Prof's hard cock and certainly larger, it slid in easily as I was still well lubricated by the Prof's cum.

This was Sophie's vibrating strap on. I had seen it before when Sophie had shown it to Amelia. I remember how they had discussed it as though they were talking about a new type of hairdryer. Sophie had used it on Amelia and now she was using it on me.

Its key feature was a small mechanism which pressed against the user's clitoris and inevitably produced an orgasm. As she thrust hard within me Sophie was trembling in response to the increasing intensity of her own blossoming sensations.

As Sophie spasmed and came, her body fell forward on my back forcing the strap on deeper inside me, sending vibrations throughout the most sensitive centres of my sexuality. I shot out a huge load of cum, moaning loudly as I did so.

* * *

Later, Sophie and I shared a bath together in their huge Victorian bathroom, all marble and brass pipes. The sunken bath was large enough for four and was more like a small swimming pool. Its tiling suggested a Roman theme. Sophie did most of the talking as she outlined her vision of the future without Amelia.

Sophie was not one to beat about the bush, her focus was on whether Chloe could become a suitable replacement for Amelia. Amelia had told her that she had totally corrupted Chloe in lesbian love. Chloe wasn't a virgin as Sophie had regularly fucked her with a strap on, but she had only used a small one. Sophie said that Amelia had no experience of men except a kiss and attempted fumble by an older cousin years ago. It was clear that Amelia had exercised total control over Chloe and that Chloe was infatuated with Amelia.

''She's only eighteen Michael and rather immature, but on the other hand she is young enough to be shaped.''

''True, but that could take a long time. It's not going to happen overnight.''

''Amelia was innocent when I first met her and look at her now.'' Sophie smiled slightly at the memory of their relationship, then became more serious as she said, ''But that did take time and a lot of effort. It was a year before she was happy with Piers fucking her up the arse. Then of course she couldn't get enough, as you know so well.'' She paused, taking a breath, ''And to think she's willing to give all that up.''

I felt my cock beginning to get hard and I sank a little deeper into the water; opposite me Sophie's large breasts bobbed around in their succulent beauty, tempting and inviting.

''The fact is, is that the Piers would like a new young student to initiate. Amelia was wonderful but we have done everything anybody could ever do with her.''

Sophie rose and splashed some water over her breasts. They were magnificent in their size and firmness, the nipples stood out proudly proclaiming their sexuality. My cock was now very hard.

''Chloe is innocent in the ways of men and group sex, and that is going to be an issue. We can't expect her to take multiple cocks up her arse when she hasn't even had one in her cunt.''

Sophie paused for a moment, her eyes focused on something on the other side of the room; then she looked at me and continued.

'' However, in spite of all that Chloe is a beautiful girl. She's like a brunette version of Amelia, but with larger breasts. And of course, she is younger.''

This grabbed my interest.

''When did you meet her?''

''I've never met her, but I saw her at close range once when Amelia came here ages ago. She waited outside while Amelia came in to pick something up. Piers answered the door and I watched Chloe from the window. I remember her long tanned legs and low cut top. Her breasts were quite something and she wasn't wearing a bra. At the time I was curious whether this was innocence or sluttiness. I decided it was innocence.''

''So, Amelia never suggested that Chloe should join you in a threesome.''

''No, never. In fact, I did raise it once but Amelia shut it down immediately. I think Chloe was her private toy, and she didn't want to share her.''

''Amelia liked to compartmentalise her life, and she didn't want any overlapping between the different worlds she lived in.''

''Evidently that is so Michael, but here we are. It's going to be up to you to find out whether what Amelia said in the letter means that Chloe will participate with you, and hopefully then with all of us.''

'' I really don't know. It just seems so odd.''

''It's certainly strange but you are going to need to go around to dear, innocent Chloe and find out. Anyway, that's enough chat; I've had a stressful day too, come over here and fuck me.''

I did as I was told.

* * *

To someone outside of the crazy sexual bubble I shared with the Prof and his wife, it would seem unbelievable if not absurd that I was going to have sex with someone I had never actually met before. And yet three nights later I was at the door to Chloe's flat. I had sent Chloe a text about meeting up the previous day and she suggested this evening.

Chloe lived on the third floor of a student accommodation block on the edge of the university campus. I pressed the button on the door and heard a buzzer sounding inside. A few seconds later Chloe answered the door.

She was taller than Amelia but not as tall as me. I was struck first by her dark blue eyes, they were very round and very large and at this moment they had the look of the eyes of a deer caught in bright headlights.

''Oh Michael. It's you.''

''Yes. It's me.''

Chloe had dark brown hair, long and cut with a fringe over her forehead. She reminded me of a young Jane Birkin in the late 1960's. I'd watched the film ''Slogan'' a few weeks ago at the university film club and Chloe could easily pass for Birkin's double. Quite frankly she was gorgeous.

We stared at each other as though in a hypnosis competition, then she spoke.

''Come in, come in. Sorry to keep you standing it's just that....'' She didn't finish her sentence; but she didn't need to, as I gently slid passed her and entered her apartment.

Chloe followed me into her small sitting room. It was a duplicate of all the other apartments in the student block, small sofa, a chair, desk in the corner. Off the sitting room was a bathroom, bedroom and a tiny kitchenette. The place was in a terrible mess. Papers and open books everywhere, cushions on the floor and empty cups and glasses. On a small table was a half empty bottle of wine, although Chloe didn't seem even slightly drunk.

''Sorry about the state of the place, but I have been working to a deadline. Only a couple of days to go.''

''English essay?'' I asked.

''No, French Romantics.''

I stood awkwardly in the centre of the room. Chloe sensed this and gestured to the chair.

''Please sit down, Michael. Do you want a drink? There's wine.''

''No thanks.'' I sat down. Chloe sat on the sofa opposite. She was wearing a long, thick, woolly dressing gown, belted tightly at the waist. She covered her knees with it once she had settled on the sofa.

We stared at each other for what seemed like an age.

I spoke first.

''You know why I've come don't you.''

For a moment Chloe's eyes seemed startled.

''Yes, Amelia explained everything.'' She had a soft, posh accent. It was a version of Amelia's own accent, definitely public school.

''Amelia has told me everything about you Michael. She has told me all about your relationship.''

The words 'arse fucking' came into my head.

Chloe continued with that well-spoken, but innocent tone.

''Amelia has made everything very clear to me and...''

michaelg1
michaelg1
151 Followers