A Friendly Neighbour

Story Info
Crossing dressing with a neighbour and more.
1.3k words
4.5
24.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet day at home and for once I had the rare opportunity of some "me time" to play. I dug out my box of clothes and settled myself down in the bedroom. I clicked on my iPad and after a few minutes surfing through various porn sites I selected one of my favourite lesbian videos. Two pretty skinny Eastern European girls were making out on the bed dressed in simple white cotton panties and were kissing, panting and fingering each other before the petite blonde kissed her way down the smooth tight stomach of her lover and started licking her wet gaping pussy.

It was a video that turned me on every time.

As I watched I undressed and begin to choose some feminine clothes to dress up in as i loved nothing more than getting in touch with my hidden feminine side as I became aroused. After a few minutes I decided on a pair of pretty baby blue cotton panties that fitted snugly over my balls. I matched that with a simple white crop top cotton bra, black hold up stockings and a short summer dress with spaghetti straps, the hem of which just covered the stocking tops.

I walked around the room enjoying the sensual feelings of the feminine clothes against my body. As I did this my penis was getting harder as the images and sounds from the video turned me on more and more, and I could feel the thin fabric of my panties getting wet with my precum.

As I walked past the window a movement caught my eye. I was sure the curtains of the house that overlooked me had moved. I paused, watching and wondering if it was my imagination. After a couple of minutes there was another movement. I saw the husband who I knew vaguely peering from behind the curtains, and then duck back again.

So I had a voyeur! My emotions were mixed up. Embarrassed at being seen in my feminine clothes, but also excited that I had someone watching me.

I took a deep breath and waved, wondering what he would do. To my surprise he waved back and put his thumb up to show his appreciation. I smiled and waved back.

I could hardly believe what was happening? After the initial shock feelings of excitement and anticipation began to grow. Finally, and with a gulp I approached the window and waved to him indicating that he should come over. Had I gone too far? Who knew? All I could say was that the sexual tension in my body was taking over my rational thoughts. I could see him pause, and after a couple of minutes he disappeared from the window. I had no idea how he had reacted to my suggestion and I sat on the bed breathing deeply wondering what would happen next.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door! My God he was here. Was I mad? What was I doing? My private fantasies were suddenly taking a very different direction.

I walked downstairs still dressed, my cock now limp in my wet panties due to my nerves and I took a breath and opened the door.

"Hello" I said. "Do you want to come in?"

He nodded and stepped through the door and into the hallway. I could hear him breathing deeply.

"Were you watching me?" I asked. He simply smiled and nodded.

"Did you like what you were seeing?" Once again he simply smiled and nodded.

"Would you like to see more?"

I took his hand and suggested we go upstairs. I led him up the stairs, conscious that his eyes were looking at my stocking covered legs and that he was trying to see what was beneath my dress.

I led him into the bedroom and he sat on the edge of the bed still not speaking. I stepped back and smiled, telling him I was going to be his naughty little sissy girl and that I wanted to please him.

He finally spoke. "Thank you. I've seen you before and I always dreamed of being with a cross dresser and this will be my first experience"

"I've never done this before, or been with a man either" I replied, adding "I'm nervous, but very excited"

"Would you like to dress?" I asked him and he nodded. I turned to open my wife's lingerie drawer and pulled out a short white baby doll with simple white cotton lace edged briefs and I told him to put them on for me.

He stepped into the bathroom, emerging a couple of minutes later blushing a little.

"Wow" I said, "You look amazing. Come and sit on the bed with me."

He walked over and my hand reached out to touch him through the thin fabric of his negligee. I could see he was already getting hard.

My hand slid down his body and I could see his cock flexing. I gasped, pulling him to me and we began to nuzzle and kiss. Our breathing soon became ragged, as we aroused each other.

"Please touch me."I whimpered. I lay back as he began to probe and explore my body under the dress, pulling up the hem to reveal my hardness in the darkly stained panties. He grunted and eased the fabric down slightly to reveal my cock, gently taking me in his hand. He began to smearthe precum up and down my length as I gasped with pleasure. I lifted myself up as he touched me, reaching out to hold his 8 inch penis which was so thick that I could hardly grip it.

I could believe what was happening. We were both moaning, slowly stroking each other, sensually bringing each other closer and closer to the ultimate climax.

I paused and pulled myself back so I could take off my dress. He moaned as he saw my body dressed in the simple lingerie and the pretty crop top. "I want to be your little girl." I moaned. Leaning forward I took his penis and for the first time in my life I licked and tasted a cock. He groaned saying "Do it you little slut." I nodded looking up at him and opened my mouth engulfing the swollen, red, hot head of his cock. Instantly he thrust forward filling my mouth. I gagged slightly, but persevered watching the pleasure on his face as I began to bob up and down on his engorged cock. He manoeuvred slightly so he could reach out and hold my own swollen cock as I sucked him,and he slowly stroked me. The moans in my throat transferred to his hardness and he was soon telling me that he was close. I paused for a second begging and crying for him to make me cum at the same time and as he nodded as I resumed pleasuring his hardness.

By now my panties were soaked. I ran my hands over his balls feeling him through the soft fabric of my wife's panties that he was wearing. I knew that they would be stretched and stained very soon with his climax.

His moans were getting louder, his thrusts more insistent whilst my own hips were bucking as his hand brought me close to orgasm.

Finally the room exploded. His cock thrust deep into my throat. Hot jets of salty sticky cum filled my mouth, dribbling out and down his length, soaking the panties as I vainly tried to swallow my first salty sticky ejaculation. At the same time I cried out, exploding over his hand into my own panties, scaring myself with the ferocity and power of my own ejaculation. We cried together and spurted hot sticky cum shots all over each other, and the bed, until we could cum no more and we fell back in each other's arms, our pretty panties ruined and stained with our orgasms.

"Wow!" I gasped. He smiled and and withdrew his hand, licking it clean of my cum.

He smiled, whispering "Thank you and I hope we can do this again."

"You bet we can." I giggled like a naughty schoolgirl as i began to think of all the fun we would have together.