A Friendly Rape

Story Info
He made an unusual offer.
3.7k words
4.54
39.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,530 Followers

I was up in the mountains, taking a break from the everyday rat race. I had a week off and was going on an extended hike. The weather was good and the going was easy and I was enjoying myself, taking the time to do some photography along the way. Everything was sweet.

That is, everything was sweet until that damn storm blew up. It wasn't in the forecast, neither the immediate nor the longer range, but no-one had thought to inform the storm. I spotted the clouds boiling up between a couple of mountains and I knew, I just knew, that it was going to be a full thunderstorm, complete with floods of rain, bright lightning, and noisy thunder. I started looking for shelter.

I had one thing going for me - I knew the area. Where I was at the moment was at the foot of a double black diamond ski run. Seeing it was the middle of summer there was no snow and no skiers but the emergency accommodation for errant skiers should be available and I had a rough idea of where it was.

Even as I was approaching the skiers hut the thunder started sounding not too far off. The preliminary rain was heralding the main storm and I increased my pace. I also noticed that I wasn't the only one seeking shelter as the lights were on in the hut.

Good manners or no good manners I was not going to politely knock and wait to be admitted. I reached the hut, opened the door, and was inside even as the heavens opened in their full fury. Sweet timing on my part.

I was not greeted joyfully by the occupants. There were two young ladies in the hut. By young I was putting their ages in the nineteen or twenty mark. Quite attractive young women I might add although their clothing wasn't quite what you'd expect for young ladies caught in a thunderstorm in the mountains. Rather, they were dressed according to the forecast weather, and if anyone had the right to sue forecasters for wrong predictions these two did. Skimpy tops and Daisy Dukes style shorts. Lovely to look at and excellent for a casual hike -- in good weather.

Both of them were brunettes. They looked so much like each other that I was going with them being sisters. Not twins, as one looked just that bit older. They also looked rather startled to find their privacy suddenly invaded.

The startled look changed as they registered just who had invaded. I have to admit that I was a little on the large size, big and beefy, a very solid build. At a guess I'd say I weighed more than the two of them put together. Add a third young lady and I'd probably still have outweighed them. I was also probably as old as their combined ages.

Girl 1, the older of the two, dropped her startled look for one of horror. Not a fan of big beefy types barging in on her, apparently.

Girl 2 also dropped her startled look, replacing it with open curiosity with a touch of wariness.

"Good afternoon, ladies," I said with a winning smile. "Bit mucky out there, isn't it? I'm Alex. Please don't call me Al as it makes me think of Al Bundy and I am not like him. I hope."

"You can't stay here," snapped Girl 1. "We were here first. You'll have to find somewhere else to stay."

"In your dreams, kiddo," I retorted. "These rescue huts aren't exactly thick on the ground. This is probably the only one for miles. Don't worry, I'll only be here until the storm blows over. I'll probably be gone first thing in the morning."

"What? There is no way you can stay overnight. There's only one bed."

"I noticed but don't let it worry you. I have a sleeping bag which I will use. You girls can use the bed with my compliments. Introductions seem to be in order. I have already mentioned that I'm Alex."

"Brenda," said Girl 2, jerking her thumb towards Girl 1. "I'm her cousin, Rhonda."

"Damn. I guessed sisters. I hate being wrong."

"Well, first cousins is fairly close," Rhonda consoled me.

"But still wrong. Ah, don't think I'm complaining about your clothing as you both look very attractive but I expect that it is going to get a lot colder while the storm is blowing. Have you anything warm to put on?"

It was becoming increasingly obvious that they were starting to feel the cold, even if I was too polite to look at the evidence of it. Rhonda picked up what I meant, glancing down at her t-shirt and blushing.

"We have jumpers," she said quickly, turning around and reaching for her backpack.

The girls both produced jumpers and put them on. I looked at them and pursed my lips.

"Is that it?" I asked. "They seem a little flimsy to me."

"Well, we weren't really expecting a storm," complained Brenda. "You can't blame us for having the wrong jumpers."

"I have no intention of blaming you. However I'm up in the mountains for a week. It might pay you to put on one of my warm shirts or jumpers. I'd feel terrible if you froze to death overnight when I could have prevented it."

"There's no need, thank you," said Brenda while at the same time Rhonda gave an enthusiastic, "Yes, please."

I opened my pack and took out a flannelette shirt and a jumper. I tossed the shirt to Rhonda and passed the jumper to Brenda. She took it reluctantly, but she did take it. I was amused to see that my jumper covered Brenda down to her knees, covering more of her than a dress. Rhonda was quite happy with the shirt but only did up a couple of buttons. The shirt gaped enough to continue to show off what she had and she knew it.

"Do either of you have any food?" I asked. "There should be some supplies in the cupboards and I have some stock. Any volunteers to be cook. I can do it but I suspect that you'd wind up wishing I hadn't."

"Brenda can cook," Rhonda said quickly. "She likes to do it and is good at it. Why don't you move aside and we'll see what we can come up with?"

I obediently shuffled off to one side, produced a book, and started reading.

Brenda finished up serving us a decent meal. Rhonda was right, Brenda was a good cook. After dinner I scored points by helping with the dishes. After that I produced some cards and challenged the girls to a friendly game using matches for chips.

Brenda proved to have a mind like a steel trap, seeming to know where every card was. She won more often than not and slowly accumulated all the matches. Rhonda was a dunce, card-wise. Too rash, too easily bluffed, and totally unable to run a bluff of her own. She might as well have just shown us her hand at the start and passed over her chips.

"It's getting late," I said, fetching and unrolling my sleeping bag. "Are two going to bed as well?"

The girls looked at each other and shrugged. Brenda was starting to look rather nervous while Rhonda was playing a wait and see game. They both ducked into the small bathroom and after they came out I visited in my turn. When I came out the girls were both tucked into the bed. I noticed that they were still wearing my shirt and jumper respectively. Understandable, it was quite cold.

I unzipped my sleeping bag and flicked it open. Then I gave the girls a genial smile.

"So, do either of you want to join me in my sleeping bag for a little bit of cuddling?"

Brenda promptly gave me a horrified look, snuggling tighter into the bed.

"I'd rather die," she gasped, apparently rather sensitive on the subject.

"No need to go that far," I pointed out. "Just a simple no thank you would suffice. Even a no by itself would also get the message across. I take it that your answer is no?"

"Yes," she snapped.

"Now you're confusing me," I lamented. "Do you mean yes, no is your answer, or yes, you've changed your mind?"

She drew a deep breath and held it for a moment while she collected herself. Then she smiled.

"I mean that I have no intention of joining you in your sleeping bag, now or at any time in the future. Thank you for asking."

"Okay. It's your choice. It's just that I would consider it remiss of me not to offer a lovely young lady such as yourself the chance. You understand, I'm sure."

Rhonda, as far as I could tell, was very much interested. Not putting tickets on myself but I can tell when a girl is interested. I knew Brenda certainly wasn't, but Rhonda was another matter entirely. I turned to give her a quizzical look.

"She doesn't want to either," said Brenda, usurping Rhonda's decision.

"Um, yeah, like she said," said Rhonda. If Brenda hadn't been there I suspected that I'd have been on a sure thing. She was intrigued by me, wondering what it would be like with someone so much older and bigger than her.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I know that I'd enjoy it if you agreed."

"You'd enjoy it? What about me," she demanded indignantly.

I shrugged. "That's never guaranteed, although I'd do my best."

She just laughed, shaking her head slightly. Definitely interested but needing an excuse.

"Well, would you be interested in a little friendly rape?" I asked her.

"What?"

"A bit of friendly rape. The rules are quite simple. I'm not allowed to use violence as such, just muscle. For example I can take your shorts down but I have to do it without hurting you at all. I'm not allowed to hit or anything like that. The rules for you are a little different. You're entitled to stop me any way you like with the exception of scratching and biting. That sort of thing hurts too much. If you change your mind after we start just call me a koala and I'll quit. May I suggest that you now forget the safe word?"

"And if I agree to this it's rape?"

"Certainly. You're not agreeing to have sex with me. You're just betting that you can fight me off. If you can't then that's too bad. Not your fault. You'll have tried. So how about it?"

We'd been talking in undertones and I don't think Brenda heard what we were saying. I suspected that she was about to get a shock. Rhonda flicked a glance at Brenda and then gave me a nod.

I smiled, took hold of her arm, and pulled her off the bed and onto the sleeping bag. She registered her protests most volubly, struggled (genteelly), and hit me. Before I could capture her wrists she hauled off and belted me across the face. It was my turn to be surprised as it sounded as though she'd nearly knocked my block off but I hardly felt a thing. She used a cupped hand, was my guess, all sound and no fury.

One leg over one of hers helped pin her down and I easily caught her wrists and held them above her head in one of my big hands. With her pinned like that I started undressing her. I was about to receive another surprise. I flicked open the buttons of my shirt that she still had on and spread it open. The surprise was that I wasn't going to have to take off her shorts as she had nothing on under it. She'd taken off all her own clothes while in the bathroom. I couldn't help but wonder if Brenda was likewise naked under my jumper.

Speaking of Brenda she was sitting up in bed, watching what was going on but apparently unwilling to assist her friend. Maybe nervous in case I started on her as well.

With Rhonda lying there naked I did what any red-blooded man would do. I started touching all those naughty bits that men like to touch. I've heard it said that a clean shaven mons is a sign that a girl liked sex. I don't know if it's true or not but Rhonda was perfectly smooth in that area with not even a suggestion of stubble, which indicated a wax job rather than a shave.

I stroked her breasts, noting that they were quite responsive. Switching to suckling them my hand drifted down, gliding over her mons and starting to rub her a lot more intimately. She was twisting about and protesting (apparently), letting me know that this was not okay. For something that was not okay she certainly managed to keep her legs spread wide enough for me to have easy access.

Fingers dipping between her lips, going deeper, exploring, drawing a gasp of shock when I touched too close to her clitoris, just busy arousing her so that we could move on to the main act. Not a virgin my exploring fingers had already established.

Deciding the time was right I dropped my trousers, my erection leaping to the forefront of the action. Rhonda took one look at me and blinked.

"You've got to be kidding me," she protested.

"What? It's a perfectly normal appendage," I pointed out.

"A matter of opinion," she muttered, looking somewhat askance at my cock.

I didn't know whether to be insulted or not. I mean, maybe I was a little longer than the average, but not much. Maybe it was the thickness she was considering.

I eased her lips apart, pressing myself into the space provided. Letting her lips wrap around me I started pressing deeper, taking nice and slow, giving her plenty of time to adjust. I sank slowly in, Rhonda now pressing up to meet me, encouraging me to give my all. Nothing loth I did just that.

When I had finally sunk fully home we both sort of relaxed with me buried inside her. She gave a sort of sigh and shook her head.

"You know I'll probably be stretched out of shape for weeks," she grumbled. "I'll need special exercises to get back to normal."

"You exaggerate," I protested. "All you need is a special exercise right now. Let me demonstrate?"

I pulled back and drove back in hard. She gasped, pushing up just as hard as she eagerly met my thrust. Her legs came up and wrapped themselves around me, holding me tight as we started rocking together. For someone who was undergoing a friendly rape she was certainly contributing to the friendly part.

We kept going, me trying to prolong the encounter as much as possible. I don't think Rhonda was interested in prolonging anything. She just wanted everything, now, now, now, and wasn't backwards in letting me know. It was a hard line to toe, giving her enough to keep building her up without going too far and exploding before she was ready.

All I had to go on were those subtle hints that a woman gives when she's reaching the point. In this case a frantic cry of, "Now, now, now, damn you," seemed to be a reasonable clue, letting me get down to it and really cutting loose.

Rhonda shrieked blue murder as she climaxed, almost convulsing under me, finally totally relaxing again, breathing hard.

We separated and she climbed back onto the bed. Brenda promptly started arguing in a soft voice.

"Rape, you say. Do you think I'm a fucking idiot? That whole thing was a setup and you didn't fool me one bit."

"I swear, I didn't agree to have sex with him. He just grabbed me. You saw. You are so suspicious at times."

I drifted off to sleep with the pair of them quietly arguing. I woke up again a lot later. It was still night but a full moon was beaming through a window, lighting up the room. The storm had drifted away and hopefully the coming day would be fine. I wandered to the bathroom to relieve some bladder pressure and came back to grab some more sleep.

When I looked at the bed I could see that Rhonda was asleep but Brenda's eyes were open, watching me.

"That wasn't rape and you know it," she grumbled.

"If we both agree that it was then it was," I pointed out. "Other opinions don't matter. Um, could you stand up for a moment?"

"Why?"

"I'm curious about something. Come on. Stand up."

She gave me a suspicious look but swung herself off the bed and stood there. She was still wearing my jumper and that was what I was curious about. Before she caught on to what I intended I grabbed the bottom of the jumper and lifted it high.

She'd pulled the same act as Rhonda, totally naked under the jumper. She hastily tried to cover her salient parts with her hands, swearing softly at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

"Just curious," I said. "Um, you've got a choice to make. If you lift your arms up I'm going to finish peeling this jumper off you, push you down onto your hands and knees, and ravish you. If, however, you grab the jumper and pull it back down I'll just let you go back to bed."

"Do you seriously think I'm going to let you rape me?" she asked, sounding indignant.

"I'm just an ignorant male. How would I know how a woman's mind works? I suppose that there is a third option. Just stay the way you are and I'll choose what I want to do. Better decide quickly."

I mean. How hard a decision could it be? Jumper off and get fucked. Jumper back on and don't get fucked.

Apparently quite a hard one as she just stood there, not going for either option.

"So be it," I said with a sigh. I clipped her lightly behind the knees and guided her down onto them when they buckled. Then I eased her shoulders forward so she finished up on hands and knees. The jumper was still bunched up at the top of her chest leaving everything on display.

I settled down behind her. I guess she was expecting a little bit of cock work and was slightly surprised when it didn't eventuate. My mouth came up against her vagina, my tongue darting between her lips, tasting and teasing. A sound that sounded like NNGH escaped her mouth, purely involuntary on her part.

"What are you doing?" she asked. By ask I mean shrieked quietly, probably not wanting to wake Rhonda.

"Option three," I told her. "You couldn't choose so I do what I want. Guess what that is."

"Y-you stop that," she gasped out, still keeping her voice low.

"If I don't?"

"I'll scream."

"And wake Rhonda?" I asked.

"Just stop."

"You do realise what I'll probably start doing if I do stop this?"

"What do you mean?" She paused and then I guess it clicked. "Oh my god. You wouldn't, would you?"

"Let's find out," I suggested. My tongue work had proved fruitful. She was hot and wet, ready for further attention. Actually, I suspected that she was somewhat aroused as soon as she stood up from the bed, expecting something to happen.

I reared up, leaning over her, my erection between her legs, the length of it pressing up against her slit. I rubbed it back and forth for a few moments, sensing her twitching and waiting, expecting an assault at every moment.

"Why don't you steer me into position. It'll make things so much easier, what with my hands occupied."

Occupied was right. I had hold of her breasts, teasing and fondling.

"You expect me to help you do this," she demanded, sounding totally shocked.

"Well, we could wake Rhonda and ask her to steer."

Apparently not, as her hand closed over me, adjusting my position. All I needed was a little push and I was ready to go. Then I needed a much firmer push as she was rather tight, not nearly as experienced as her cousin. Not a virgin but certainly not what you would call experienced.

Like I said, not a virgin, but I had to fight for every inch as I penetrated her. She was making little squeaking sounds as I slowly gained ground, desperately trying to stay silent. When I came home with that last little rush she gave a heart-felt groan, relieved that I was finally there.

"Just move with me," I suggested. "Nice and easy."

I had my hands on her hips, helping her to move with me as I started stroking. I started small, little movements that she could do with no problems, but slowly increased the length of my strokes as she loosened up and started to adjust to what was happening.

Her movements went from tentative, to determined, to eager, as her arousal slowly built. She'd also fallen silent except for the occasional little gasp when I gave a little extra oomph driving in. She was totally enraptured by what was happening, moving with a dedicated deliberation, not knowing what she wanted but wanting it anyway. I was wondering if she'd ever actually had a climax, a cock driven one, at least.

Then it was too late to worry about anything as she started to climax. I did two things, drove home hard for my endgame and hastily gagged her with one hand, hearing her giving a muffled scream into my hand.

She slowly relaxed, practically oozing down onto the sleeping bag, so relaxed that she was nearly liquid. She had an incredibly smug look on her face, the look of someone who thinks they've got away with something.

Ashson
Ashson
8,530 Followers
12