A Fuck-Bike for Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

"But those cameras! My career is over after this, asshole!"

He pushed deeper inside, sure that he wouldn't last much longer. His fingers found her hard clit and started to play with it. He whispered, "I made a deal with the crew. They won't release the juicy shots to the public. I allowed them to keep the recordings for their private pleasure though," he chuckled, "Do you want a copy as well?"

He could feel her pussy twitch around his hard dick. Then she mumbled, "Y...yeah, I think I'd want that. But that doesn't mean that all is fine and dandy now!"

"Oh I know! You'll be angry at me for the next days and probably fuck me silly until my dick is red and raw. By the way, the TV crew wanted something in return for their discretion."

He felt her sloppy hole tense up around his dick, almost causing him to lose his load.

"You'll have to let them play with your tits."

Wendy squeaked as he drove deeper into her, his fingers furiously rubbing her clit.

"I thought your boobies would enjoy a bit of care by those guys. They're waiting for you in their van. If you don't get there within the next hour or so the deal is off though."

Wendy screamed in pleasure as her body once again exploded in an incredible orgasm. Shortly after, Luke emptied his seed into her still shaking body while he pressed her warm, trained body tightly against his. What an incredible woman!

Wendy slowly pushed him away after she calmed down and grinned, "I guess I have no choice then. I have to get those repair patches off my tits anyway, maybe these guys can help? Where's the van?"

"Right over there," Luke grinned as Wendy got into her destroyed shorts again, "Enjoy!"

He silently watched the girl make her way to the vehicle and couldn't help wonder what those guys would do to those fabulous tits of hers. Luke was sure she would enjoy the little extra attention after all he had put her through. She would tell him every detail the next day, no doubt. Maybe they could watch the recording together while she tried to make him jealous with her report. Yes, that was a good idea. He wondered how she would react to the close-up shots of her brutally fucked pussy and her bouncing tits that he had ordered. He couldn't wait to see that!

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers
12