A Fucking Investment Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers

I grunted agreement but bit off the words because they would have been insulting, something about lucky to be reincarnated as a bicycle seat.

"I need you to go to the airport. Show me your clothes closet. We need to select the right dress."

She looked strangely at me, mystified.

"The right dress? What are you talking about?"

"Your closet." I was gratified to see her impulse control working so well. Her impulse was clearly to tell me to pound sand but she resisted, thereby acknowledging the contract and her wish to abide by it. She nodded but did not speak. I presumed she was afraid of what would seep out if she did. She led me up to her bedroom. I noted that it was a secondary room and did not have an attached bath. The master at the end of the hall was unoccupied. She did have a large walk-in closet with a dressing table and brightly lit mirror and stool. Several rows of clothes filled the closet, nearly as large as the bedroom itself.

I flipped through her clothing while she stood watching, confused and a little distressed to see me touching them with such careless disregard. At first I thought a manly shirt like what she wore would be fine but I found a white blouse with sleeves that had slits in them. The sleeves, then, consisted of ribbons of white cloth attached at the shoulder and the cuff. When her arms would be straight, they would be covered but most any movement would flash the lines of her bare arm to the observing eye.

A thorough search of the closet did not reveal what I sought. I looked over at her finally, handed her the selected blouse. "Can you wear this?"

She held it up, her face confused.

"Of course. I don't keep clothing I cannot wear as motivations for diets I don't keep. I am pretty steady, size and weight. I don't flap in the wind like so many women struggling to keep their weight under control. I am what I am and it rarely varies." She hung the blouse on a hook. "What is this for?"

I regarded her then, the man's shirt tied up to show her midriff and with good reason. The blue jeans, cut to fit a man so the waist bunched under the broad belt. I got an inspiration. "You, those aren't yours, right? The shirt and pants. You are wearing your husband's things?"

Jeri Lewis actually blushed then. She nodded and did not speak.

"Show me his closet."

Jeri looked confused then but duly led me to the master bedroom and one of it's two closets. She opened his but I veered to the other. I discovered why she had a second bedroom. The first was overflow. This one had the good stuff, the high end fashion that must have represented many thousands of dollars. Suddenly I understood the other side of her story, her side was one thing but the man had reason to grouse at her penchant for buying expensive clothing. She watched me sort through her more highly treasured things with some degree of horror.

She appeared relieved when I did not find what I sought and looked mystified when I moved to the man's closet on the other side of the bed. I found what I sought almost immediately. A dark blue pinstriped suit caught my eye. It had an expensive feel to it, like a woman with microscopic pores and a supple texture that meant class. I pulled the trousers free from the hanger.

"Can you wear these?"

Jeri regarded them for a moment. "They might split. I have an ass, don't you know."

"Would that be bad?"

"That's Bill Blass." Then she tittered. "I guess I wouldn't care a whit if we split out his good suit."

I held the pants by the waist and pulled the crotch into view. I took firm hold and pulled at the seams. They did not give. I strained and still they resisted. I grunted with effort and suddenly they did give. The ripping sound seemed loud in the close closet. Jeri looked amused, then confused, then horrified.

"You want me to wear them like that?" She asked.

I nodded. I tossed them to her and she draped them over her arm.

"Here, try on the jacket." I tossed that too her as well.

She did. Ed must be longer in the torso because his jacket hung down to the tops of her thighs. "Perfect. I'll call you in about an hour. We are going to the airport. I want you to wear the blouse from the other room and this suit."

"With the pants ripped out?"

"No underwear." I added.

"Oh fuck, no." She growled back.

"Oh fuck, yes, Jeri. You are mine, remember? Do you ever want to be on that stage again?"

The emotions that fluttered over her face, like shadows on a screen door, would have been comical if I had been in a laughing mood. She finally shook her head.

"Okay. Fine. An hour? What are we doing?"

I grinned.

"You are going to drive some people home, to..." I hesitated. "To here. I'll work out the details. When I call, bring your car around. You'll be driving."

"My car? Why not use yours?"

Other than the fact that I owned her car? I did not say that but the thought crossed my mind and I felt it to be unkind. Not charming. "Because you are not on the insurance for my car and I need you to drive." Reasonable enough and mostly true.

She chewed that over and then nodded, like I needed her agreement. Admittedly, I did want it but getting it with reluctance was pointless to me. I needed that sexy acquiescence.

"Wear the pants, the blouse and the coat. Pin up your hair or at least make it a ponytail or something. Braid it if you like but hide it."

She nodded.

"I have a chauffeur's hat somewhere. Want me to wear that?" Jeri sneered, trying to put me off. Good luck with that.

"Good. Wear the hat. I'll call you when I'm ready."

I left her in the bedroom. She seemed irate at my distraction, like she wanted to be the only star in the sky, but that would make her the moon. I chuckled on the way to Mrs. Angorra's house. She opened the door when I rang the bell.

"I want to see your garage." I said.

"Garage? My garage?"

I nodded. We walked out there. It had her little Toyota in it and nothing else. The development did the grounds and yards as part of the cost and expense of living there so there was none of the accoutrements of a normal house with a yard. It was four-car sized like the others. I nodded. I pointed to one of the doors. "Do you have a control for that door, an opener I mean?"

She did. She seemed mystified but we got the control and found it worked fine.

"I'm taking this. We'll be back later tonight."

"Tonight? We? Who's we?"

"Twins." I said without elaboration. "Oh, you have spare bedrooms, right?"

She nodded. We went to look at them. The beds both had metal headboards, one with brass pipes and the other with a dark iron scrolling. Both were perfect. I checked under the bedspread and found they had no sheets. "You have sheets for them?"

Cassie nodded.

"Good. Make the bed. Beds. Both." I snapped my fingers. "Handcuffs. We need handcuffs." I looked at Cassie and found her blushing furiously. "You have handcuffs?" I guessed.

She nodded. "Three. Three pairs." She sputtered but then smiled. "I'd hoped..."

"You'll get your time. I promise. Tonight be sure you have them easily available."

"Twins?" She repeated the word like it was foreign.

"We'll be here around ten or eleven so don't go to bed. We'll open the door and drive in. Don't be alarmed. You'll have guests for a while."

I left her like that. I went right home, found a pair of cuffs with a long chain, a real pair without the release. I snapped my fingers and called Cassie to ask if her cuffs had releases. They did. We'd make do. Unless the blondes were well acquainted with cuffs, they wouldn't realize till later...I grinned. Suddenly I was eager to collect these blonde twins.

I showered, shaved and did all the rest of the maintenance required. Before I dressed, I called Jeri to come pick me up. It was nearly seven. I was dressed and at the door at seven. She was there, sitting in the car, waiting. I knocked on the glass and she rolled down the window. Soft jazz came out with the smell of her perfume.

"Get out." I said.

She looked perturbed but then, carefully as though she were enduring a sprained something, she got out of the car.

"Turn around." She turned standing just at the open door. She placed her hands on the roof as though I were about to frisk her. It was something like that. I lifted the coat tail and saw the rift in her trousers. Her wondrous ass was tucked tight into the man's pants, they stretched over the curve of each ass cheek. I pushed gently on her shoulders and she bent forward. In the gloom I could barely see the white fissure in the pants. When I touched it she jerked and grunted. I was not happy.

"Come with me." I said, stepping back from her. She turned and stepped away from the Chrysler 300's door. She shut it and preceded me into the house.

Jennifer met us, like a house puppy eager to meet someone new and sniff their crotch.

"Scissors." I said to Jennifer and she danced up the stairs. "Take off the coat."

"Why? What are you going to do?"

"We don't have time to monkey around. Take off the fucking coat." I was feeling stressed so my voice came out a snarl. It was so out of character Jeri complied without further comment. I had realized under the shower that what I was contemplating was dangerous. Not in a life and limb sort of way but as a matter of strict legality. This was something Crowley might do. I'd had qualms, particularly considering that this put me in a potentially vulnerable position with respect to Mrs. Grayson.

I remembered that she'd had an affair with my father. I had dismissed that somewhat but now it was time to consider it. I needed to believe that she was kindly disposed to me and not vengeful. I found I had to trust that Crowley would not mistake her intentions and had they been pernicious, would have deflected her from me rather than directing her to make use of Jennifer. This thought side by side with the knowledge, the sure knowledge that Crowley could make mistakes and could be blinded by pussy just like the rest of us left me on edge.

Jennifer appeared with a pair of thin hair shears. I took them from her and confronted Jeri. "Take down her pants."

"Their torn!" Jennifer whispered, as though Jeri might hear. "Want me to fix them?"

"Yes!" Jeri growled.

"No." I growled equally loudly. I gestured at Jeri. "Take them down." I said. Jeri lifted her hands, like she was being scanned at the airport. Her great breasts bulged inside the tight blouse. Shit, she wore a bra, too. Jennifer fussed with the belt and finally got the trousers open. They were tight on Jeri's female form in places that made them difficult to maneuver but finally she got them down the woman's legs, off her broad, full hips. Yes, she was wearing panties.

I moved in to her side, my cock hardening. I wanted to grasp her by the tits and fuck her but we were rapidly running out of time. I realized I'd forgotten something.

"Jennifer, can you quick like a fox make a sign for me. It needs to read, Marla and Darla. Big enough to see and read at the airport?" I was about to direct her to find the materials but she was off in a flash. She had a large white placard from my closet on the table and was writing furiously with magic markers in moments. Meanwhile, I inserted one arm of the scissors at the waist of Jeri's panties and cut down over the curve of her hip to the leg. I repeated the action on the other side and pulled the panties out from between her legs. She had a tuft of auburn hair at the top of her pussy but was nicely bare elsewhere. The little topknot attracted the eyes.

With her hands still over her head, I unbuttoned the blouse. She stood strangely still and more strangely silent. I opened the front of the blouse down to just below the bra. I cut the straps at each cup that ran over her shoulders and then clipped the stout wire between them. I cut away one cup and pulled the rest of it around her torso and off her body. Jeri was shivering when I finished.

"They'll, everyone will be able to see my tits." She mumbled.

"Not if you keep the coat on." The blouse was translucent. Even with the coat on, anyone with a mind to look would see she had no bra on. The bulge of her breasts would press the coat open. I buttoned her blouse up to just past the crest of her breasts, leaving cleavage aplenty. "Pull up your pants, now. We have to go." It was quarter after.

Jennifer was finished with the sign. Across the top in smaller letters it said "Attention" with "Marla and Darla" arranged below with much larger lettering. Her hand was excellent and precise. Much better than anything I would have done. I write like an epileptic orangutan.

"Jennifer, take a set of my clothes for me over to Mrs. Angorra's house will you. Pick something nice. I am going to need them later." She nodded understanding but not understanding.

We bustled out to the car. The drive was long and silent. The jazz from the radio soothed us but neither of us spoke. Jeri continually shifted in her seat, which I presumed related to the gap in the trousers that let the cool leather touch ass and pussy from time to time.

We arrived at the airport early but traffic getting in was congested and it took us twenty minutes to get inside the parking area. I directed her to the highest covered part and parked far away from the pedestrian entrances. Still the place was clogged with vehicles. We parked. I got out and opened the back door.

"Come here. When you get here with the girls, you must fasten them both using these cuffs. I have looped it under the frame of the front passenger seat. Hook one wrist of each girl to each cuff so they are both secure. Then see to their luggage. Leave the back passenger side door open. Close it and walk around the front of the car. Understood?"

Jeri regarded me like I was a steward picking up trash on an airplane that was about to crash but nodded. Her silence fascinated me but I did not ask after it.

I patted her on the rump and we hurried to meet the flight. She had to pee and that delayed us. When she emerged, she had pinned up her hair and put on the billed chauffeur's hat. She looked nearly official except for the huge tits and the diaphanous blouse that showed them to anyone caring to look. She kept one hand on one lapel of the coat till she figured out she could button it and at least hide her nipples from view. Then she walked with her shoulders back as though she were proud of her chest and proud to show it off.

When I saw that the flight was not yet landed, I pulled her to the side.

"Jeri, Mrs. Lewis, I am not here. You meet the girls, use the sign. Take them to get their luggage, if they have any and then go to the car. Understood."

"Then you want me to handcuff them in the back seat. What do I tell them?"

"I don't think they will argue but if they do, don't answer but make sure they are handcuffed. Understood?"

"Not a bit. But," she shrugged, her huge tits roiling with the motion, aggressively demanding my attention. "I'll do like you say. I've gone this far, might as well finish it out."

I regarded her and felt how abrupt I had been since I left Rae Dawn. The woman made me nervous. I wanted her but something about her behavior was escaping me and that thought dogged and bothered me.

"Jeri, tomorrow or the next day, you and I will go enlist Bethlynn Brazil in our little endeavor. Be thinking about what you would like from her, if anything. She, she seems quite willing to do as she is told, if you tell her." I could see the surprise on Jeri's face but I left her with that thought.

I had not given her lots of instructions, just enough to get to where I wanted to be with the twins. I had donned black pants and a long sleeved, tight, pullover to which I would add a pair of skin tight gloves. I had the balaclava in my coat. I was ready. We waited. The flight information notified the arrival of their flight and ten minutes later two identical blond women appeared on the concourse. They saw Jeri, and the sign with their names on it and went right to her. They chatted and then went to get their luggage. I trailed behind them. When they had retrieved the two large cases that I surmised they would bring, they sought out a cart and were looking for the elevator up to the parking level. I sprinted up stairs and was in place when they appeared.

I stood in an India ink dark shadow, watching them clatter down the way to the car. Jeri seemed stoic, perhaps even tense if you knew her, like she was about to go on stage to sing a song she did not know or that she feared was beyond her considerable rich range.

She rested the cart against her car and opened the passenger side back door. The two girls crawled in and then Jeri leaned in and I heard the rattle and clink of the cuffs. The chattering ratchet as she opened it and the final two clicks as she fixed them onto the women's wrists.

True to my expectations, they received the restraint without resistance, which clearly confused Jeri. She looked around as if scanning for me. We parked facing away from traffic and a dull shaft of light from an outer flood light fell across the hood of her Chrysler. She loaded the two large cases into the trunk and then pushed the cart against the wall near the back of the car. She walked around the back and shut the door to the back seat. She waited till the interior light went off and then walked slowly around the front of the car, as though heading for the driver's door.

I had moved when she shut the trunk. I crouched between two cars, the shadowed gloom blended with me. I had removed the coat and put on the balaclava. I was unrecognizable. Jeri took the stage directions and stopped in front of the car. That allowed me to get one arm around her waist and the other over her mouth in one smooth motion. She was strong but I was stronger. She struggled instinctively. I got one arm tangled around hers and bent it behind her and forced her forward. She grunted and thrashed but I still had a hand over her mouth.

"Jeri." I said in s calm but strained voice. "I am going to fuck you. I hope you can enjoy it while the twins watch us."

She quit fighting me. Resignation seemed to wash over her and she lay down on the hood of the car, still slighty warm. I flipped up the back of the suit coat and found the gap in the pants. I pulled on it and felt it rip further. I felt the flesh of her ass. She jerked when I fingered her, searching between the taut fabric of the stretch pants and her full ass. I found the crack of her ass and quested down. When the tip of my gloves touched her pussy, she flinched, her body bucking under me. I pulled the belt loose from my pants and secured her elbows, pulling them back so she couldn't fight with her hands. She lay balanced on pubic bone and tits. Her hat had been dislodged and lay on its flat top beside us. Her hair was slowly coming unpinned, turning into an unruly mass on her head.

I pulled off my gloves and lay them on the shelf of the bumper below us. I fingered her again and this time she crooned, her head moved side to side but she didn't scream. I felt the car sway with a motion that did not originate with me or Jeri. I unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down to my knees and released my cock. I fingered her again and she moaned. I felt the plush fullness of her ass. I cupped it with one hand, the other holding the belt between her bound elbows. She struggled then but made no sound.

I continued fingering her till I contacted her pussy again. She went completely still. I felt her rock onto one foot and wondered if she'd really try to kick me. She didn't. She merely widened her stance, opening herself to me. My finger twiddled her for a moment and longer, long enough to feel the first trickle of fluid oozing out of her bent body. I pressed toward it, following it deep into her where I found her reservoir, full and overflowing. When I penetrated her, her body lurched and a gout of liquid greeted me. Jeri Lewis moaned. Evidence of her arousal wet my finger.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers