A Fucking Investment Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeri, you know how to get us into the place this time of day, right?"

Mrs. Lewis nodded and a moment later we were buzzing at a side door. It opened after a couple minutes. Jake Masters stood there. His eyes fixed first on Eve and her collar and then brushed over Jeri and Bethlynn.

"Gale? I didn't know you were planning on a little afternoon delight."

"Not planning, hoping."

He grinned.

"Your tables are here."

"Can you cue up Jeri's music?"

"Easy peesy." He said with a curious glance but didn't inquire further. He led us into the place to the elevators and thence to the upper theater. Most of the tables were stacked in one spot so the two lazy Susan tables were obvious, sitting by themselves at the edge of the round stage. On the stage, a round bed with a fire engine red velvet cover had been placed next to the piano.

I glanced back at Jeri when she saw the bed. Her eyes clicked away from the bed to meet my inquiring gaze. She didn't flinch but she did pale a little. I could see the urge burning behind her eyes, but precisely what that urge was I could not say for certain. I had hopes I understood but this would only be clear in time.

"Jeri, would you care to give us a preview of your show?" I asked.

Jake regarded her like a divorced man stares at his wife on the arm of another man. He called for chairs and a woman in white jeans and a fuzzy top that barely contained her tits took drink orders. Jeri stepped up onto the stage. She went over to the piano and jumped up onto it, sitting with her legs crossed. The blue jeans looked strangely sexy with the jacket. The shirt tied up under her tits left her midriff bare but covered with the jacket until she unbuttoned it. It was a man's jacket, so it looked a little large on her except at her mountainous tits which stretched it tight, bulging under them like a lurid promise from a molester with no conscience.

Jake hollered at someone and the first strains of Donna Summers' song, "I Feel Love" rose up around us. Bethlynn, Eve and I sat at the knee table. A stage hand handed Jeri her dildo mic. She began to sing and in moments the music enveloped her. She was lost to us, sliding into the song with sensuous ease. She announced her lustful condition to the empty house. Jake sat down on the other side of Bethlynn, eying her at first but then Jeri hooked him in and he focused on the stage. It didn't turn so Jeri and her breathy and sensual interpretation of the song remained immediately before us.

When the song was over, Jeri was panting. I noticed her eyes constantly flicked down to the red velvet bed beside her.

"How was that?" She asked, her voice held the slightest plaintive tone seeking approval.

I nodded and stood up. I mounted the stage. Jeri looked at me, fully understanding the stage wasn't the only thing I was going to mount. She looked strangely nervous.

I helped her down from the piano. I left her jacket in place but released the button on her blue jeans and wrestled them down off her hips.

"Take them off," I said finally.

"Why? It's chilly in here."

"I am going to see if you can sing and fuck at the same time." I said softly but loud enough Masters and the other two women could hear.

The fire in Jeri's eyes flared up. I could see it clearly, the flash of something that wasn't fear. I called it anticipation. Jeri didn't say anything but slipped off her high heels and shucked the jeans down her impressive body. She extended them to me. I in turn tossed them to Masters. The fucker pressed them to his face and inhaled deeply.

"What do you have in mind?" Jeri asked, standing before me in the jacket and her spare thong. Now her belly was part of the picture framed in part by the tied up shirt and the jacket. She bent down and fitted the high heels back onto her surprisingly tiny feet.

I moved around behind her and encircled her waist with one hand. I placed it onto her belly.

"Can you sing like this?" I asked, pulling her back against my body and my hard cock. Jeri felt it as I pulled her against me and she switched her ass back and forth a little to acknowledge she understood I was hard because of her. I suppose she thought it was her singing and she wasn't wrong. Her body didn't hurt either.

"If you don't squeeze too hard. Don't restrict my diaphragm so I can get the phrasing right." She said in a tight voice.

"Stand by the piano. I'll come on stage when you start to sing. I want to see if it interrupts your flow or bothers you in any way." I moved the hand up and cupped her left breast. It felt heavy in my hand, even in the bra. "Take off the bra." I whispered. I felt the shiver go through her, like a ship running aground. I released her.

She shrugged off the jacket and handed it to me. I felt like a butler or manservant except she was being served to me and not the other way around and she knew it. She unbuttoned the shirt and then untied it, slipping it off and handing it to me too. She shrugged the straps of the bra off and pushed it down off her tits, turned it around and unhooked it. She handed it to me also. She returned the shirt to its former state and put on the jacket. It was damn sexy to see her like that. Her long, gorgeous legs extended below the jacket, tantalizing testimony to what she had between them.

"Music." I said, looking at Masters.

He shouted something and the music rose up around us.

Jeri began to sing. I moved off the stage, onto the catwalk from backstage to the circular dais. A spotlight came up and she began to sing, preening in the circle of light. I walked casually down the runway and moved in behind her. She melted back against me. I put a hand on her belly. She sang around it. I felt the notes gestating in her and blooming into her chest before they emerged, clear and strong. I cupped a breast. She sang around that. Her breast was warm, firm and full in my hand. I massaged it and she groaned into the mic, fitting that into the lyrics perfectly. I moved my free hand to her waist. She flinched a little but didn't let it affect her phrasing or tone. She sang on. I pushed a hand down into her thong. She did jerk a little when a finger touched her pussy and gasped a little when I pushed that finger between the damp lips of her pussy, entering her. The amplified sound of that little gasp was sexy, ribald but also sophisticated and as minimal as it was unmistakable. The slight imperfection in the music made it resound with authenticity and that made it that much sexier. The singer was aroused and the music let her tell it to all of us with full sincerity, which she did.

Jeri pressed back against me. With her free hand, she reached back to cup my head. I bent and kissed her neck. I felt the tension and the warble of her voice vibrating in the bones of it, tightening the skin and muscles as she strained to build the music with her voice. She seemed unaware of me in her voice, but her body responded. I pushed the thong down her hips, exposing her to the room. The hand cupping her breast tugged at the knot beneath her breasts till the shirt came loose. I touched the buttons with one hand, struggling to release them. Magically her free hand descended and together we undid her buttons, all the while her voice filled the empty theater, full and husky and sexy as hell. Jacket and blouse hung on her shoulders. Her breasts swayed with unfettered invitation.

She gasped into the mic when I cupped her bare breast. Her hissing flooded the room. When I pinched her nipple she jerked a little and chirped around the words of the song. When it came time for her begin to pant and moan as part of the song, I moved her to the bed. She understood immediately, sitting and stripping off her thong. She twisted and lay down onto the bed, moaning with the music, her lascivious syllables lashed us all. I glanced at the other three and they were fully entranced, males and females—the staff were appearing out of cubbyholes to listen and watch. I loosened my slacks, pushing them down my legs. Stage hands and waitstaff were clustered around the stage, drinking us in. I felt it. Jeri swelled with it.

Jeri lay back, holding the mic with one hand, her head dangled off the edge of the red, round bed. Her control of her impressive voice remained intact even in that compromising pose. I got onto the bed. Her legs parted. I got between her thighs, pushing my underwear down onto my thighs. My cock was hard. Jeri's free hand found it and directed me to her molten center. She grunted into the mic when the head of my cock encountered the wet and swollen lips of her pussy. She groaned loudly and distinctly. I pushed. She growled and her hips rose up under me, sheathing my cock into her body. She groaned louder, more profoundly.

The words returned, "I love to love you, baby!"

I entered her, sinking down into her body as she sang around me. I felt the strain in her, the distracted concentration required to sing while I mounted her. She managed it. Even if she ultimately failed, the sensation and the vision of us fucking to the music would prove indelible. She grunted and hunched under me. The mic picked it all up, she made sure of that. I kept my hands under me so I did not crush her voice with my weight. Her hips began to pump under me, seeking and finding a perfectly sympathetic rhythm that matched the music. She fucked me in time with it. The mic picked up the little grunts that she could not refute when I ground down into her, smooth and liquid so that her voice remained more or less even, even while she moaned with musical lust and actual lust all wound up together.

I felt the orgasm rising in me. It had been many days since I'd climaxed before this morning so I was primed, full of a back log I was eager to pump into Mrs. Lewis. This climax sat right on the lip of the moment. I lifted my ass up and slammed down into Jeri's plush body. I heard the impact echo in the room as her voice communicated the collision of our bodies. Her pussy enveloped me. I sank deep into her. Her pussy however, did not clamp down but seemed to be only seething around me, almost as though it were unaware of my presence, puzzled by this hard protuberance thrust inside her. I pulled back and thrust down again.

Jeri's head dangled off the edge of the round bed, exposing her neck to me. She held the mic close to her mouth; singing upside down like that must have been a strain particularly with me grinding against her as I was. I bent over her, I kissed down her neck to one breast, pushing her jacket and blouse aside. I sucked at her nipple, feeling her struggle with the words at that moment. I kept my weight off her of chest but some inevitably collapsed onto her abdomen as her hips ground up at me. I heard the challenge she faced echoing around us. She grunted, blanking out a word before regaining her stance in the music. I thrust into her and she groaned, her whole body fighting the dichotomy the two activities created in her. She groaned as I pushed deeper into her. I erupted.

She understood I was coming and her voice turned silken, the sharp tone softened and oozed into the theater space. She returned to the place where she moaned and groaned around the music. This time, there was no acting. Her body responded to me. Her legs tightened, lifting and pinching me between her knees. I continued coming, pumping cum into her while she made love to the mic.

I felt her distraction as I ran down. I lay on her, propped on my elbows. She lifted up and my panting contaminated the music. She lay back again, away from me. I turned my head. Her hips pulsed under me. We lay like this for some time, till the music ended.

There was only black silence after the spotlight vanished. Then all who were present began to clap.

"Holy buttfuckers!" Jake exclaimed. "That was fucking fantastic."

The crew cheered and whistled around us.

I rose up and pulled my cock from Jeri's body. She glowed beneath me. I helped her back onto the bed so she could lay back. She looked up at me, her eyes alight with that inner fire, now doubled from singing and fucking at the same time.

"You are a remarkable woman." I muttered. I stood up and shucked my pants off. I walked over to where Eve sat. She stared at me and then dropped her eyes to focus on my dripping dick. It was clearly not deflating. She leaned forward and opened her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Masters muttered beside us.

"No. Your hand." I said.

She misunderstood and reached for my cock. I intercepted it and dragged her to her feet. Eve was bewildered. I led her towards the two tables. The crew eddied around us and then formed a circle around the table where we stopped, the smaller of the two.

Eve looked at the table and at me, confusion crinkling her little nose and perfect brow.

I bent down and examined the table until I found the release lever. I felt the center shift under one hand. The lever was under the edge. The table consisted of a narrow circle of very hard black plastic and a white center. The rim was perhaps an inch wide. The center turned easily and smoothly, even coasting when I gave it a spin. Perfect.

I looked at Eve, noting her confusion and growing discomfort.

"On your knees, on the table." I said softly.

Eve regarded me with intense disbelief.

"You're kidding." She said. Her eyes flicked downward, directing my attention to the skirt she barely wore. She then looked around at the suddenly quiet circle of people around us. No one spoke. It was like a scene from a movie and not like my experience with real life at all. Getting a crowd of people to get this quiet was next to impossible. Someone was usually talking, on the phone or providing an auditory commentary that the rest of us didn't need, but not then, and not there.

When Eve's eyes came back to me I saw the realization touch her. Her eyes dulled and she got onto the table. She positioned herself in the white circle, on hands and knees. I reached down and gave it a gentle push. She spun slowly and easily. It didn't require much effort at all. Her head went around, away from me, her ass passed by, her pussy in plain sight because the skirt didn't cover her properly.

"Holy shit." Someone muttered. "That's what that's for."

Jake came over and stood beside me.

"Good god of the Germans." He muttered. "Now I see. It's an ass and mouth table."

Eve's head approached me and I put my fingers on the white circle. It was easy to stop her with her head right at my crotch. She looked up at me. I made no sound or motion. My cock was beside her face. She turned her head, leaned back a little and moved in front of it. She opened her mouth and licked the shift of my cock up, up, up to the head. At the head, she got her lips over it and relaxed, bending it down, the head lodged securely inside her mouth. Once she had it pointing right, she pushed it into her mouth, the blurry shaft slid into her like she was a custom made bushing. Foam formed around her lips. I felt the end of my cock bump against the back of her throat. She groaned and the vibrations rattled through me like I was a big, odd-shaped brass bell. Eve pushed harder and my cock head penetrated into her throat. She sucked and all the luscious softness disappeared, replaced by the pulsing of her heart around my cock.

I groaned.

When I opened my eyes next, the room was wavering, like heat waves were rising from the table. I blinked to regain focus and determined the sensation of motion was actually motion. People were moving around, shifting as they watched Eve suck my cock. Then I noticed Jake was pushing people back, maneuvering towards Eve's stern, her aft as it were. I tapped Eve on her cheek bone, made prominent by her concaved cheeks. She understood and released me. Masters was unbuttoning his pants as I pulled out of her mouth.

I reached between her hands and gave the table a gentle push. She spun away from Masters. The look on his face was priceless as he saw the piece of tail, once right in front of him drift slowly away. He didn't know whether to follow it or stay put. When Eve's ass approached me, I slowed the rotation until it was right before me. She backed up, away from Master's open pants, until her knees were right on the edge of the white circle. I moved between her ankles and flipped up the flap of her skirt incompletely covering her pussy. Her lean hips came into view and the pursed lips of her pussy and the asshole above it.

I glanced at Masters. He stared at us. I bent my cock down and pushed into Eve. She groaned, sounding like a single note from a clarinet, but compared to Jeri flat and off key. Her pussy enveloped my cock. She was warm and welcoming, wet and empty. I pulled her against me, sliding my cock far into her body as I did so. Eve's hands remained planted on the far side of the table. She arched her back and let her head lower down between her elbows. Her ass rocked back allowing me to penetrate her further. I pulled her hard against my body.

Eve groaned and lifted her head. She reached out a hand towards Masters who, when she spun had stepped back from the table, acknowledging she was mine and mine alone.

"Suck him." I said through gritted teeth. Her hand wavered before Masters. Jake stared at her and the looked up at me.

"Fuck, boss, she wants to suck your cock. What are you waiting for?" Someone said in the circle around us.

Masters blinked twice and pulled his pants down his thighs and shuffled forward. Eve's hand found the front of his boxers and pulled at them. The waist band hooked on his stubby but very hard cock. It bent as she pulled at them and then snapped back, bobbing. Eve uncoiled, then, grasping the cock, tipping back her head on her neck so she could fit the end of the cock past her lips.

I hadn't moved. I was implanted in Eve's pussy and it was communicating to me with incredible expressiveness her twitching excitement; the slut in her was wakening. The emotions flowing through her seemed to communicate directly from her to my cock and thence into me, filling my skin with an ethereal body of sensation that was splendid and ravishing. Eve pushed the cock into her mouth. One hand reached out and hooked behind Master's bare ass, pulling him against the rim of the table. She pushed her face against his abdomen. Her head bent at nearly a ninety degree angle to accept him into her mouth.

Masters groaned, his voice ragged in his throat, a veritable growl of lust.

"Hold her still, while I fuck her. Don't want her bitting off your cock." I said, my voice as tight as her pussy, suddenly clinching down on my cock. I grasped her hips and rocked onto my heels. I didn't move more than may three or four inches. Eve, however, cried out, the sound rattling around the cock in her mouth. She pulled back and groaned loudly against Master's belly.

He knotted a hand in her honey blond hair and pulled. His cock slid back into her mouth. Eve shuddered. Her whole body seemed to focus on the cock in her mouth. I felt the shift, withdrew and thrust back into her pussy, reminding her of my presence. Her hips wagged back and forth, writing hieroglyphics on the wall of her pussy with my stylus cock. She had me locked inside her. I had the whimsical thought that they were going to have to throw cold water on us to get us separated. I must have made a sound because her pussy clamped down and I felt it, another orgasm. It had been waiting in line for some time and now it roared to life, no longer nascent but hollowing with ferocity.

I grasped her by the waist and pulled at her lithe body. I felt Eve grunt as I ground us together. Her feet hooked behind my knees and she bent her legs around me in a vain attempt to contribute to the penetration. I fucked her hard and fast, fleeing the approaching storm of my climax right up until it crashed onto me.

123456...9