A Fucking Mistake

Story Info
Stacy woke up naked, with a throbbing hangover.
1.6k words
4.13
19.4k
31
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Stacy woke up naked with a head-throbbing hangover. She lifted up slowly, trying to remember what the fuck happened last night. Empty beer bottles and pizza boxes littered the floor. "Wow, I must've blacked out. Where are my damn clothes."

She searched the living room and kitchen. Covering her pussy Stacy went into the backyard, kicking beer bottles out of the way as she checked around the pool. "There they are." In a cooler she found her bra and panties... wadded up with some guy's underwear.

Stacy held up her wet panties, noticing a glob of white stuff in the crotch. "Is that sperm?...please no... I'm still a virgin." Stacy stared down between her legs and cringed. White spots covered her pubes, pussy lips, and inside her thighs.

"Oh my god. Cum and more cum... I feel so dirty."

Some jerk had fucked her...taken her virginity...but who? Stacy ran to her bedroom, wondering why her pussy wasn't sore. Girls said the first time always hurt. Maybe the guy just masturbated on her naked twat. Guys are like dogs, they squirt stuff everywhere.

Stacy felt hopeful until she saw the note on her dresser. "Stacy, thanks for your cherry. Super tight coochie. Hope you're not preggo! Text me later. J"

Her heart sank. "Now I feel really fucked. And who the fuck is J?" Stacy thought about 'J' names. John, Jay, Jason, Jerk-off...? Nope, it had to be Jake. But she'd never have sex with Jake. Not willingly. Jake the Jerk must've screwed her while she was passed out.

Stacy needed to find out what in-the-hell happened. Throwing on a robe she texted Jake.

"Jerk, get over here now. Tell me what you did to me before I call the cops. And I'm keeping the sticky evidence on my pussy"

Her phone beeped. "Be right there Psycho Stacy."

Downstairs the place was a mess. Stacy started to clean up when she remembered the preggo note. "Oh my god, pregnant. I can't even imagine that." Stacy liked to flirt and play kissy-face when she drank. And she let guys fondle her tits. Sometimes they'd suck her puffy nipples--but that's all!

Being a virgin Stacy never let her panties come off and never let a guy finger her hole. Stacy stared again at the white globs on her pussy... Jake must've spurted his stuff in her, but she really couldn't remember.

The front door swung open, and Jake walked in. Stacy shoved the note in his face. "What in the fuck is this!?" The big guy flashed a big grin. "You jerk, why are you grinning? This is serious shit."

"Stace, look..."

"Look nothing! I was a virgin you dumb-ass, did you knock me up?"

"Dammit!" Jake yelled, "I didn't do nothing! Let's go inside and talk about it."

Stacy blocked the door. "You ain't coming in here to rape me again, you filthy bastard."

"Stace, I didn't do that. Now let me in. Your neighbors are staring at us." He forced his way inside, tripping over the huge mess. "What the fuck Stace?"

"That's what I want to know. What the fuck, why did you fuck me?" Stacy raised her tiny fists.

Jake laughed. "Look at you, Miss Tough-Titties."

She flew at Jake, trying to scratch his face. The big guy tossed Stacy on the sofa, holding her claws over her head as her robe fell open. Jake looked down at her naked tits and pussy. "You gonna rape me again, you frickin' bastard?"

"Dammit I'm not a bastard, and I didn't screw you last night...but I wanted to. You gave me a huge woody." Jake blushed. "Stace, you went skinny dipping then passed out naked with your legs spread. Some frat guy tried to finger you, but I punched. Then Jasmine screamed at us to leave."

"Wait... so I took off my own clothes... and lay there with my legs apart... and my cunt on full display?"

"Yep, just like you are now except...." Jake stared closer at her pussy. "What's that white stuff splattered across your pubes?"

Stacy yelled. "Bastard! It's dried cum stuff from when you fucked me!"

"It doesn't look like cum." Jake's face went so close his nose touched her pubes. "Stacy it's frosting."

"Is-is that like another name for semen?" Jake laughed. "No silly, I think it's cupcake frosting. I need to taste it to be sure."

"STOP! Don't taste my pubes!" Jake's mouth went down, and for the first time ever, Stacy felt a tongue on her twat. "Wow, oh wow...." Jake mumbled something and lapped inside her slit, digging his tongue into her tender hole.

Stacy squirmed. "Oh my frikin' god... that feels awesome." Virgin Stacy had never experienced anything so wonderful and wicked as twat-licking. "Jake, don't stop tasting me!" Stacy's body twisted in cuntal bliss... Jake lapped away, slurping at her fuzzy slit. "Wow... this is so... nasty."

Jake shoved a finger in her hole as his lips moved up and sucked her clitty. "Holy shit." Stacy's hips jolted up, squishing his face into her wet cunt. She clawed at Jake's hair. "What are you doing down there!?" The big guy sucked her clit so hard she thought he'd swallow it. Stacy panted as shivers tore through her burning cunt.

Jake's head popped up. "Stace I just figured out who frosted your pubes."

"Not now dammit! Stick your cock in me! TAKE MY CHERRY. HURRY!" Jake unzipped, and Stacy couldn't take her eyes off his magnificent erection. She braced herself as the thick boner aimed at her horny pussy and pushed in.

"OUCH--I knew the first time hurt!!" Jake shoved in further, and Stacy moaned loud as his prick tore through her precious hymen. "Jeez, you're so stiff... it's stretching me out... feels like I'm getting fucked by a post."

"Just relax Stacy, you'll get used to screwing. It's the best thing ever invented." Jake grabbed her tits and drove deeper into her wet cunt. Stacy squirmed as his dick pushed deep into her fuck-folds

Sucking her tits, Jake chewed on her rubbery nipples. "Stop that." His prick fucked faster. Stacy moaned as her pussy flesh pulled on his shaft. She loved being stuffed with cock. Rearing back, Jake rammed my cock so deep it hit bottom.

"Not so hard!" But her pussy loved it hard. Stacy's hips jerked up, meeting his cock thrusts with her burning twat. "Fuck me Jake...Oh... FUCK ME!" The big guy humped so hard his balls slapped her butt. Stacy grunted with every cock stab. Jake was about to cum.

"Wait Jake, don't you have a condom!?"

"No Stace, open your lips so you don't get pregnant." Jake stuck his cock in. "Oh baby...here it comes... Swallow my sperm!"

Cum gushed into her throat. Stacy choked and gagged. Jake held her head as his dick kept spurting. Stacy gagged and gulped down his icky stuff. After the last swallow, she pulled away and punched his knee. "That stuff was nasty!"

Jake found a last dot of frosting. "Here, taste your sperm mistake." Stacy did and blushed. "So I got fucked because of me 'fucking mistake?'"

"Yep. Now let me help you clean up this mess."

"Shouldn't we get dressed first?"

"No way, I wanna watch your jiggling tits and ass, and your sexy coochie." Stacy giggled, and they cleaned up the living room, the kitchen and all the bottles and bras around the pool. It was fun to work naked. After the place was clean, Stacy washed dishes in the sink.

Jake came up behind Stacy, grabbing her tits. "Hey, now you think you can feel me up whenever you want?" His hand moved down, fingering her pussy. "Dammit Jake, we can't fuck. "Cause you don't have a condom, and eating your sperm was gross. I think they're swimming around in my tummy."

His soft lips kissed along her neck and fingered faster. "Hey Stace, there's another way to fuck that won't knock you up."

"Wh-what way?"

"In your beautiful butt. You're the prime age for anal."

"No fucking way! And you better not have an erection."

"Too late." Stacy looked back to see Jake's full-on boner. "Shit. There's no getting away from that fuck-spear." The hard knob touched her anus. Stacy squealed when his cock pushed in, stretching out her anal ring. She leaned forward as Jake's prick shoved deeper. And he fingered Stacy's pussy again, giving it to her in both holes.

"Ouch! Are you trying to rip me apart?"

"Yeah baby." Jake fucked in and out, pummeling her tight butthole. Stacy arched her back, twisting her butt around his impaling cock. After a few more thrusts, Stacy got used to it and pushed back with every stroke. Then his cock lunged deep and exploded, spewing hot sperm up her anal tunnel. Jake kept thrusting as cum suds oozed out of her ass.

Stacy stayed bent over the sink, feeling her asshole throb. She watched Jake pull up his pants, put on his shirt, and walk to the door. "Oh, so that's how it is Jerk? You just fuck my ass and leave? Wham bam thank you ma'am!"

"No sweetie. I'm going to buy condoms. A 24-pack of Trojans. Will that be enough?"

"Oh gawd." Stacy was so shocked she could barely speak. She looked down at her pussy. "Girl you're in for a rough fucking ride."

****

Stacy lost count of how many times they screwed that weekend. But she loved the hardness, the stiffness of Jake's cock...the ecstasy of orgasms. She even got used to swallowing his seed.

Exploring sex with Jake was fun. Showering together, sleeping together naked...waking up with his cock pounding deep into her pussy. Jake's urgent need to screw every hole in her body. And of course, to run around naked all weekend.... All fucking weekend.

By Monday morning Stacy had SPS. Sore Pussy Syndrome. Jack had to leave for work. They tongue kissed, and she stood naked in the doorway, wiggling her pussy as he left.

Now Stacy had something new in her life. A new toy to play with. An erection set with hairy balls.

KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers