A Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you and Sam come over for a BBQ? I'll stop and get some steaks, and fresh corn, and we can do a hamburger for Sam? Sean won't be there, he is with Lynne this weekend, but if nothing else, we have a couple of DVDs that I bought for Sean that should keep her happy."

"Sure, let's do it. I could use a bit of dead cow myself."

Sean had already been picked up by the time we got to Nancy's, but Sam came bouncing into the car.

"Mom, Ellen asked me if I could spend the night at her house, and her mother said it was okay. Can I, Mom, please, can I?"

"Let me talk to her mother, and we'll see."

Erin called Ellen's mother on her cell phone, and agreed that she would drop Sam off at their house after she got Sam's clothes together.

I laughed and said, "My God, does this mean we get to have dinner together without worries or kids for at least once?"

Erin looked at me a bit speculatively, then smiled and said, "It does look that way doesn't it?"

After dropping Erin and Sam off at their house, I stopped by the local grocery store, got a couple of really great steaks, corn so fresh that you could almost taste the juice coming out of the ears, and something for a salad.

Erin arrived about 7:30, looking wonderful. She had on a simple white blouse and slacks, but neither did anything to hide her charms. She had dressed this way before, but looking back on it, she had paid special attention to how she dressed and made herself up. Not much makeup (she never used much), just a touch here and there, and overall she was quite a treat to the eyes.

We had a drink, cooked the steaks, had wine with dinner, and generally enjoyed ourselves more that we had in weeks, or maybe months. Erin had put some music on the stereo, turned it low so that it was just background music, and I found I was truly enjoying myself, perhaps more than I had since Lynne and I got divorced.

Erin suggested that we might as well wash up the dishes, and so we did. It was really more efficient to just wash them quickly, and put them away than it was to rinse them and put them in the dishwasher. After all, it was just a couple of plates, some silverware, and a couple of glasses.

I reached up to put the glasses away in the cupboard, and when I turned around, Erin was standing right in front of me, looking up at me with her little Elvin face. I really don't know what came over me to this day, but I looked at her for a moment, then leaned over and kissed her, my hand caressing face.

The kiss lasted considerably longer than a simply peck on the lips, and when I stood up again, Erin smiled.

"I was wondering if you would ever do that."

With that she put her arms around my neck, molded her body to mine, and pulled my head down for a kiss that seemed to go on forever.

When we separated slightly for the second time, Erin put her arms around my waist, hugging me as close to her as possible, and I found my arms going around her, trying to pull her even closer.

We stood like that for several minutes, not saying a word, then Erin pulled back, and as I started to say something, she put her fingers on my mouth and whispered: "Not a word."

She stepped back and looked me straight in the eyes for another moment, then took my hand and pulled me toward the hall, leading me down toward my bedroom.

Erin stepped over to the bed, pulled down the covers, and started unbuttoning her blouse. Again, I started to say something, and she smiled and told me to stop talking and get undressed.

Erin got undressed before I did, and lay down on the bed, spreading her legs a bit and watching me.

I clambered onto the bed, leaning down to kiss her nipples before moving up to kiss Erin. Erin kissed me back with an intensity that banished any thoughts of the previous kisses. When I lifted my lips from hers, she reached down and fondled me, feeling my erection, then said:

"Come kiss me, and come inside me. I have waited for this for months, and I don't want to wait another minute."

It was pure and simple lust; sex; you name it. Neither one of us had had sex in over a year, and we were more than ready for it. I was afraid that I was going to come as soon as I entered her, but I found that she was about at the same point, and we both managed to come very quickly. We snuggled down together, and Erin whispered to me that she wanted to go to sleep with my arms around her. We did, my head on her breast.

I woke up the following morning about 6:00 or 6:30, and after a few moments felt the call of nature becoming more insistent. I quietly got up, went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me, and relieved myself. I decided that I might as well brush my teeth and shave before going out and making coffee.

I was in the middle of shaving, when the door opened and Erin came in, naked as a jaybird. She smiled at me, kissed my shoulder, and then used the toilet. When she was done, she opened the shower, turned on the water, adjusted it, and asked me if I wanted to join her.

I quickly finished shaving and clambered into the shower with her. Erin greeted me with a big hug, then picked up the soap and started to wash me off. I am sure that the shower was one of the longest that I have ever taken, as we washed each other, paying particular attention to all the nooks and crannies, until I was just as hard as a rock. We got out of the shower, dried each other thoroughly, again paying detailed attention to every portion of each other's body, then laughing climbed back into bed.

I kissed my way down Erin's body, pausing for several delicious moments at Erin's breasts and nipples before proceeding further down her stomach to her thighs and the delights that was between them. I had barely started on her clit, spreading her lips to allow me freer access, when Erin pushed me over on my back and straddled my head with her legs, lowering herself down so that I could resume my investigations of her wonderful pussy. Even though we had just showered, I could smell the wonderful smell of a woman who was sexually aroused, and licked her with my tongue, penetrating her pussy with my tongue, then sucking on her clit. This lasted for just a few moments, then I felt Erin taking me in her mouth, sucking, then swirling her tongue around my cock, kissing her way up and down my cock before taking it back in her mouth. Thankfully, we had fucked the night before, or I would have come almost instantly.

"I'm going to come in your mouth pretty soon if you keep that up."

Erin immediately stopped, kissed the tip of my cock, then swung herself off my head, turning around and impaling herself on my cock.

"Not this time, I want you to come in me. I want to feel you pulsing in me when I come."

Erin sat up, moving her hips back and forth, and I could feel her pussy walls tightening and grasping me. Suddenly she ground herself down on me, falling forward as she did until her breasts were pressed against me, as I did my very best to lift her off the bed with my thrusts.

She actually started coming before I did, it was obvious, Erin was noisy in bed, crying, babbling nonsense words, and frantically thrusting her hips at me. I felt myself let go and that just seemed to make her go wilder, until she finally collapsed on top of me, murmuring something that I couldn't understand.

We lay together like that for quite awhile, my softening penis slipping slowly out of her.

Finally, Erin kissed me, and rolled off. We dozed for a while, then Erin kissed me again and told me that she had to get home in case Sam called.

She took another quick shower, and declined my offer to help her wash. "We'll never leave the bedroom if we do that, and Sam is going to be wondering where I am."

Our "dates" continued after that, but as neither one of us wanted the kids to know we were sleeping together, it was a bit difficult. We continued taking the kids with us to dinner, or just fixing dinner at one or the other of our houses, and every so often we were able to get together for a couple of hours of adult fun.

Another few months went by, and we were both getting a little tired of having to sneak around behind the kids' backs as it were.

Finally, one Friday night when Sean was at Lynne's, I had dinner at Erin's. Sam had gone up to go to bed, and I faced the question directly.

"Erin, I love you. I really do. I would also like you to be my wife."

Erin looked at me and was silent for a few minutes.

"Before I answer that, I have a couple of questions."

"You know that I still run with Lynne almost every day?"

"Sure."

"You know that Lynne would literally do anything in her power for you? If you so much as crooked your little finger, she would come running back?"

I was silent for a few minutes myself.

"Love, I know that. I have known that all along. I can't claim that I love you in the same way I loved Lynne, and perhaps still do. But I do love you, and everything about you. It is a different kind of love, but it is a true love."

"Almost every time I see Lynne, I see Scott between her thighs, and that is something I don't think I will ever get over. That is what destroyed our marriage. I could and did forgive her, but I just couldn't get past that movie playing in my head. So if your worry is that I will someday go running back to Lynne that simply will not happen. I can't do it. If I could, we would never have been dating to start with, I would still be married to Lynne."

It was Erin's turn to be silent for several minutes.

"Yes, I can live with that. I love you, and realized that months ago, I just could not deal with another cheating husband, or one that decided he wanted to go back to his first wife. If both Sam and Sean don't have any objections, and I don't think they will, then I will happily marry you, and we can take care of each other, and love each other, in our old age."

I threw my arms around her and hugged her, finally feeling that I belonged with someone again.

"Can we ask Sam tonight?"

"I'll go up and see if she is still awake."

It turned out that Sam was still awake, reading under the covers, and chagrined at being caught doing it. However, when she found out why her mother had gotten her out of bed, she was as happy as any of us could have wanted. We cautioned her that Sean had to agree also, but she simply laughed and told us that the two of them had thought that we would get married anyway, so it wouldn't be a surprise.

Sunday night, when Sean came home, Erin and Sam were there. Erin and I took him aside for a few minutes and explained the situation.

"Does this mean that I won't see Mom any more?"

"Absolutely not. Neither of us wants to do anything that interferes between you and your mother. Nothing will change at all, it just means that you will have another mother and a sister."

"A sister? Cool, I've always wanted a sister. This is going to be really neat."

I was a little surprised at him wanting a sister, as most boys his age wanted nothing more than to be rid of their sisters, but perhaps it was because Sam was such a tom-boy, interested much more in boy things than in dolls and dressing up. After all, Erin had been teaching Sam martial arts since she was five years old, and she was quite good, for a small child.

We had dinner, and the kids talked excitedly about being brother and sister. Sean was willing to share his DVD's and computer games, and Sam was going to teach him martial arts. Erin broke in at this point, and said that Sam was not going to teach anyone martial arts, she was not advanced enough yet, but Erin would be happy to include Sean in her sessions with Sam, and she was agreeable with the two of them practicing together. However, they always had to have Erin present, at least until she was sure they weren't going to do something stupid. Downcast faces told the story of how that went over, but they brightened up when Erin reminded them that she would be there every night, and that maybe we could set up a training area in the basement or in the garage.

Later, I laughed with Erin when I told her that she had probably set herself up for evening training sessions with the kids for the foreseeable future.

"I really don't mind. Besides, this will be a good way for me to work with Sean, and make sure that he sees me as myself, and not as a threat to his relationship with his mother."

A couple of days later, on the way to work after dropping the kids off for school, Erin told me that she had told Lynne that we were getting married while they were on their morning run. Lynne, of course, had not been really happy, but seemed to take it rather well.

That night, we were having dinner at my place, the four of us, and were just in the process of cleaning up from the aftermath, when the doorbell rang.

I answered, and Lynne was there, her eyes a bit red as though she had been crying. She asked if she could come in and talk with Erin and I, and of course I invited her in.

Erin started to scoot the kids off, but Lynne said: "Oh no, this involves them also, they should hear it."

Lynne looked around at all of us, seemed to struggle with something, then started in, all in a rush:

"I don't know when you two are getting married, but I would like to offer to take both the children while you go away on a honeymoon. You need that time to really get to know each other without the children there all the time."

"I would also like to have your permission to pick Sam up after school tomorrow, and Sean if he would like to come. I want to go pick out a bedroom set for Sam for my place, and I want her to have a hand in picking it out."

"I'll have it delivered on Saturday, and if you two could come over and help me, I will move all my office stuff out of Sam's bedroom and into my own. That way Sam will be able to feel that she has her own place there, if she chooses to use it."

"I also want to say that I that Sam would be welcome any time that I take Sean. Brothers and sisters shouldn't have two different lives, and this should make it a bit easier. Besides, that would give you two a bit of time for yourselves every so often."

"There, I managed to get that all out without getting my tongue tangled, or making a fool out of myself."

I was absolutely shocked. I had never heard of an ex even thinking of doing something like this, but Erin was up to the task. She went over to Lynne, hugged her, and told her that this was the nicest thing she had ever heard of, and that of course it was okay with her.

I broke in at this point and assured Lynne that we would be happy to help her move the furniture around. I thought of asking her to dinner that night, but then decided not to, that would potentially make things too difficult, uncomfortable and tense, at least for me.

We were married a month later in a simple civil ceremony, with one of the county judges doing the honors. We had Sean and Sam there to be witnesses for us, although it wasn't strictly legal as they were supposed to be eighteen to act as witnesses. The judge just grinned, and pronounced that in his capacity as judge, he was declaring them eighteen for the day, then his clerk and the bailiff did the legal requirements, although Sam and Sean were listed on the marriage certificate as our official witnesses.

Our honeymoon was only about ten days long, as both of us had to be back to testify in cases we had been working on.

I did find out though that Erin was much different in bed than Lynne was. I hadn't been able to find this out earlier, because we simply hadn't had the time together to really explore each other sexually. Lynne was not inhibited, but unless she had gotten herself pretty tipsy, she was more into the plain old missionary position, with some, but not a lot of oral sex. When she was half smashed (or a lot smashed) she was quite different, even suggesting things to do, something she never did when sober.

Erin sober was like Lynne when Lynne was smashed out of her gourd. Oral sex, anal sex, you name it and she was willing to at least try it a few times to see if she liked it. I don't think we ever tried any kind of sex that she didn't like. I remember thinking at one point, why the hell had Scott ever played around on her. He couldn't possibly have found anything better than Erin.

Our first night as husband and wife was indicative of what I could expect life with Erin would be like. We arrived at a bed and breakfast that we had reserved about three hours out of town. We put our bags in the room, walked around a bit, had dinner and split a bottle of wine between us, then strolled around some more before going back to the room. I told Erin that I was really enjoying the idea that we had time to just be together without having to run back to pick up kids and she agreed wholeheartedly.

We got to the room, and before I opened the door, I scooped Erin up in my arms to carry her across the threshold. Erin laughed as I did so, telling me that she had a surprise for me.

I started to undress Erin, but she put her hand on my chest, gently pushing me away.

"No, tonight of all nights, I want to undress you, then undress myself while you watch."

Erin slowly undressed me, taking her time, until I was completely naked. She kissed the tip of my penis, then stood up and stepped back.

"Sit on the bed, or lie on it. Now it is my turn to get undressed, and we have all the time in the world."

Erin very slowly unbuttoned her blouse one button at a time, slipping it off her shoulders, then undoing her skirt. She peeled off her pantyhose, tossing them in a corner, and stood up before me with only her bra and panties on. The bra was a front clipping bra, and she unhooked it, slipping it off with a shrug of her shoulders.

"And now my gift for you my love. I can't bring you my virginity for obvious reasons, but I can bring you a new me, one meant only for you."

With that she slid out of the panties she was wearing to show that she had completely shaved herself. She didn't have a wisp of hair anywhere but on her head. She posed for a moment, then leaped onto the bed:

"Let the games begin."

I caught her, spinning her over, and laying her down on her back.

"My turn"

I kissed her, and we went on that way for quite some time before I broke away slightly, and begin to kiss her neck and shoulders, heading for her breasts. By the time I got to her nipples, they were rigid, and Erin was starting to give little moans whenever I sucked on a nipple. I paid a lot of attention to those nipples, alternating between them, and Erin seemed to be getting more and more into the attention. By the time I let my fingers caress her clit, then enter her, she was more than ready, she simply erupted in an orgasm, her hips straining upwards, and her hand trying to muffle the sounds she was making.

I eventually stopped, and when she came down somewhat, I started in again, this time with my mouth and tongue, licking the length of her pussy lips, sucking on her clit, sliding my tongue into her, then doing it all over again. Suddenly Erin erupted again, screaming, "Oh God, don't stop, don't stop, Oh God please don't stop."

I don't know how many orgasms that Erin had, but it had to be more than three or four. Finally, she started pushing my head away, telling me that she had to stop for now she was too sensitive.

I sat up, then laid back, thinking I would give Erin a few minutes to recuperate, but Erin had other ideas. I had no sooner lain down, than Erin was bending over my groin, her breath warm on my cock. She took me in her mouth, and working the magic she had that first morning soon had me at the point of coming, her tongue swirling, her mouth sucking.

"Watch it, I going to come."

The only response was a muffled, "Well come on."

I lost it, and exploded into her mouth. She kept sucking at me until I was completely empty, then let go and snuggled up against me, her head on my shoulder.