A Full Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The treatment room looked a lot like a doctor's exam room. It was relatively small, brightly lit, scantly decorated, and spotlessly clean. A small exam table sat in the middle and a row of cabinets lined the back wall. What looked like a crockpot sat on top of the counter surrounded by jars of uncertain objects. Music played softly and a faint aroma of incense wafted from somewhere unseen.

"Get undressed from the waist down and put on the paper gown," the receptionist said without directing her comment to either one of us. "Have a seat on the table, and Melissa will be in shortly." She left the room closing the door behind her.

"I strongly suggest that you take off your shirt too," Heather said to me. "Melissa is very careful, but if she accidently gets any wax on it, it will be ruined."

I looked blankly at her, then stripped off my clothes, hung them on a wall hook, and put on the short paper gown. It opened in the back leaving my butt exposed, just like at the doctor's office. I was completely naked and barely covered by the thin paper. Once more, I thought how much I wanted another scotch.

"You can do it honey, I promise," Heather said. "I do it all the time. The very first one is the hardest, then it gets easier after that. "

I took a deep breath and settled myself with my wife's reassurance.

"And the hair that grows back is softer and thinner, so the next time, it will be much easier."

"What!?" I thought. "You mean I'm going to do this again?" I didn't have a chance to actually say anything out loud because Melissa entered the room.

The beautician was about five foot nine inches tall, trim and very fit looking. Her long brunette hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail. Behind her scholarly looking eyeglasses, brilliant blue eyes looked directly at me as she held her hand out in greeting. "It's nice to meet you," she said. Her grip was firm, but not oppressive. "I've heard so many great things about you. I'm glad that Heather has you in her life. A woman like her deserves a man like you." In an instant Melissa put me completely at ease, well somewhat at ease.

My wife, who was standing next to me, squeezed my shoulder and smiled.

"Heather has told me pretty much what she was thinking for you, but I'd like to know what you want," Melissa said.

I wasn't sure how to respond. "Umm. I've never done anything like this before, I don't know what to say." I answered honestly. "I guess whatever you think is right."

"Okay then. Let me take a look and I'll let you know my opinion," She pulled out the little shelf at the end of the bed so that I could lay down flat. "Is it okay with you that Heather is here, or would you like her to step out?"

I really liked the way that Melissa was giving me the illusion of control. I said, "She should stay."

"Excellent," the woman said. "I think you will get the most desirable results if she does. And I'll be able to use her help too. Please lie down."

I laid flat on the bed and folded my hands over my chest. My eyes fell instantly to the poster of a serene forest glade that was tacked to the ceiling.

"Let's see what we have here," Melissa pulled the paper gown above my waist folding it under my armpits so that it stayed up. "Spread your legs as wide as you can," she prodded the inside of my thigh.

Heather stroked my arm and smiled at me. It was both a comforting expression and one of control and power; as if silently saying to me, "Be a good boy. Do what you're told."

I never considered myself a prude, nor that I was particularly shy. I'd been to nude beaches and strutted around completely naked. Heather and I had even enjoyed some discrete public sex. But I'd never been in quite this position before, spreading my legs wide in front of a stranger while she carefully examined my genitals. I felt like a specimen in a lab.

"The length is perfect for me," she said running her fingers through my pubic hair starting at the base of my cock and down over my balls. She lifted my sac and explored my perineum, the area between my scrotum and anus. "Yes this will be just right," she said approvingly looking at Heather. They had obviously discussed this before. "I assume that you want all of this gone," Melissa traced her fingers over my balls, up the length of my cock and all around the base.

"Absolutely," my wife answered before I could even begin to think of a response.

Melissa looked down at me questioningly.

"Sure," I answered her unspoken question whether or not I agreed. "I will do whatever you both suggest."

Heather patted my shoulder again.

"I would trim all of this very short," Melissa tugged at the pubic hair above my cock. "You don't want him looking like a child, but I don't think bushy looks very good."

"I don't like it up my nose when I'm down there," Heather said indirectly announcing how she gives me blow jobs.

"I don't either," Melissa said. "What about here?" she asked running her hand down my perineum and toward my ass. "Based on what we talked about, I assume you want all of this gone too."

"You bet," my wife said. "And all the way back." Her fingers joined Melissa's as she ran them as far back toward my anus as she could with me lying on the table. Heather pushed on my butt cheek encouraging me to roll on my side.

I obeyed and turned so that my rear was fully exposed. I was glad to be facing away from the women so that they couldn't see my face turn red with embarrassment.

"I want this area baby smooth," my wife said drawing her fingers along the full length of my crack to the very top where it blended into my spine.

Despite being on a sterile exam table in a strange office, and being inspected like a hunk of prime rib, I was unexpectedly beginning to find the experience a bit erotic. My fear was slowing ebbing and being replaced with arousal. My cock twitched.

"Men don't bend like women do," the beautician said to both of us as she prompted me to roll onto my back. "I can do your front half just like I do Heather's with you in this position. When I get to your back side, I'll need you on your knees."

I remained silent, trying my best to suppress the provocation I'd felt. The last thing I wanted was to pop wood in front of Melissa.

"Since you've never done this before let me explain some things," Melissa tugged on the back of the table so that I was sitting upright. Even though the flimsy paper gown was still bunched up under my arms and my groin was full exposed, I felt slightly less vulnerable than I did laying supine.

"First I'll put talcum powder on you. That helps the wax stick to the hair and not to the skin so that when I pull it off, only hair comes out. Let me assure you that you will not lose any skin," she smiled. "I'm not going to lie, it hurts. But that's only for a second. I pull off the wax very quickly then I put my other hand against you. That pressure makes the sting from the depilation go away very fast. I'll need to pull your skin as tight as I can before I remove the wax. That is very important and will keep it from hurting so much. So you will feel my hands on your scrotum and on your penis. I will be pulling quite hard." She looked at me gauging my reaction. "Don't worry, in all the time that I've been waxing men, I've never damaged anything," Melissa smiled. "I'm also going to ask you to hold and put tension on your skin. Be sure that you pull as hard as you can, it makes a very big difference." She paused making sure that I understood what she was saying.

I nodded.

"Heather can help out too, the more the merrier, and it will be easier if we have multiple hands. Do you have any questions?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"Okay then, let's get started." Melissa pulled on a lever and the table went flat.

I stared at the poster on the ceiling bracing myself for whatever was coming next.

Talcum rained down on my groin coating me from pubic bone to the tops of my thighs. Four hands then flitted over my skin distributing the powder evenly and brushing away the excess. It actually felt quite good and I relaxed at the pleasant stimulation. Melissa took a hold of my right leg, bent my knee, and pulled it outwards. I was in a semi-frog leg position. The next thing I felt was the warm wash of liquid wax over the side of my scrotum and the crease between it and my upper thigh.

Melissa took my left hand and had me grasp the end of my penis, "Pull in this direction," she said directing me to draw it up and left.

I did exactly what she said remembering her admonition to do it hard.

"Heather you pull here."

Two hands touched my right thigh and stretched my skin tight.

A third hand (Melissa's I assumed) wrapped around my scrotum and tugged it to the left. A fan whirred quietly as the beautician directed it onto the warm stripe she had painted on me. The wax began cooling.

"The secret, as Heather knows," Melissa said with a chatty tone, "is to get the wax to just the right temperature before removing it. Too hot and it doesn't pull off well. That leaves lots of residue and doesn't take off the hair. Let it get overly cool, and it sticks too much. The hair will come off," there was an almost threatening tone to her voice, "but it can also take skin with it." She tapped on the wax with her finger assessing its readiness. "Get it just right," Melissa paused ever so slightly as she said that. Before I knew what was happening, she hooked her fingers under the top edge of the strip and jerked it forcefully and quickly down and away from me.

There was what sounded like a loud ripping noise, as if a large piece of paper was being torn in two. At the same time a tongue of flame lit up my flesh where the wax had just been. I was sure that something terrible had happened and that I was going to be permanently disfigured. I didn't have time to scream out the agony I felt because in a flash Melissa placed her free hand where she'd just yanked off the wax. The intense pain instantly went away, just as she had promised.

"And the wax comes off perfectly, in one piece along with all that pesky hair," Melissa finished the sentence she'd started moments before. "Like that," she announced triumphantly holding up a long piece of yellow material in front of my eyes. Attached to it was a thicket of what had once been my pubic hair. "That worked very well." Melissa seemed pleased with her handiwork.

Soft fingertips danced gently over my newly denuded skin. The sensation on my hypersensitive flesh was electrifying. I'd never felt anything so intensely arousing before. I gasped in pleasure.

"What do you think sweetie," Heather asked as she stroked me. Her eyes were dancing with delight.

"Wow is all I can say," I replied.

"Ready to go again?" Melissa asked. Not waiting for answer she positioned my left leg in the same position as my right and smoothed another wide swath of wax onto the left side of my scrotum and groin.

I immediately grabbed my flaccid cock (no worry about an unwanted erection given the pain I knew was coming) and pulled it to the right. Heather drew hard on my groin like she had before. Melissa stretched the skin on my scrotum and began cooling the wax with her fan. The same flare of pain shot through me as she stripped it off, but relief was seconds behind as she placed the palm of her hand against me. And once again my hairless skin sent jolts of pleasure through me.

"This is cake," I thought to myself. "Sure it hurts, but not it's not so bad. It's way easier than Heather made it sound."

"This next part stings a little more," Melissa said. She covered the front of my scrotum with the gooey liquid.

It felt much warmer, almost painfully hot, than what she'd put on my groin.

"Pull your penis as hard as you can right here," she had me wrap my hand around the base of my cock and guided me to stretch it toward my head. "Heather you pull right here as hard as you can. This skin is much more mobile than yours, so you have to pull hard to get it as taut as possible."

My wife drew the skin on my scrotum very hard to the left.

Melissa did the same to the right side. My balls were jammed tightly and painfully against my body. The fan hummed and the wax began to cool.

"This area on a man is analogous to a woman's inner labia. It's one of our most sensitive areas. That's why it feels so good when you play with it. But being sensitive and pleasurable, also means that it hurts a bit more when I," Melissa didn't finish talking. Instead she jerked her hand.

If the prior two times she'd pulled the wax off felt like flames, what she just did felt like she'd put a freaking blowtorch to my balls, a blowtorch and nails. The pain was incredible and for a brief moment I thought that I was going to pass out. But like before, Melissa quelled the fire, and the pain vanished as she put her palm over my bare sac. And just like before, the sensation on my nude skin was amazing. Even the slight puff of air that wafted over me when she moved her hand away sent shivers of delight through me. Despite the searing pain, I immediately knew it was worth it.

"Very good," Melissa said approvingly. "You really did well, much better than most men I take care of."

Heather released my skin and leaned down to kiss me on the cheek. "You're really gonna love how it feels when I get a hold of you," she whispered in my ear.

"There's one more spot that's pretty uncomfortable, but after that the rest of it will be easy for you." Melissa had me spread my legs wider and lifted up my sac. Then she smoothed a large swathe of wax over the underside of my scrotum and onto my perineum. At her direction Heather pulled my skin as she pushed my testicles upward and stretched the overlying skin tight.

The pain that hit me as she pulled off that wax and the underlying hair was pretty bad, but not as much as when she denuded the front of my scrotum. I flinched but didn't move.

"That's the worst of it, " she said. She was right. I'd thought that waxing my shaft would hurt really badly, but surprisingly it didn't. I'm sure it was because she and Heather kept a good grip on my cock and pulled it firmly each time they stripped me clean. It didn't take long before I was completely hairless.

"Time to roll over," Melissa said. "We're to the part that made Heather decide that you really needed to do this."

My wife had implied that she'd talked with the beautician about her Aneros plans. Now I was sure she'd told her everything. I turned over onto my hands and knees once more glad to be facing away from my wife's friend.

"It works better if you get down onto your elbows," Melissa said and pressed on my shoulders encouraging me to bend even lower onto the table.

My back arched and my butt rose high into the air.

"Legs a bit wider please."

I spread my legs as far apart as the table would allow. My butt cheeks opened. I couldn't imagine being in a more vulnerable position.

"Perfect." She spread the warm glop over the inside edge of my right butt from the very top down to the area she'd just stripped clean. Heather pulled on my cheek opening me even wider and tensing my skin. The fan hummed again cooling the wax, and I felt Melissa tapping on it getting ready to yank it off.

I braced myself for another intense flash of pain.

Melissa picked at the edge of the semi-hard wax, getting a good grip on it. Then the ripping noise once again sounded as she pulled the it (and a bunch of hair) off, but the spike of pain wasn't too bad. It hurt, but nothing like what I'd already experienced. Like before, her hand against my skin took away the burning pain.

"Good, good," she cooed and brushed another large quantity of wax onto me. This time it covered my anus and the left side of my butt crack.

Like before the pain that hit me when she pulled it off was tolerable and I relished the feel of her hand against me afterward.

"That's it," Melissa announced. "All done." She patted my butt cheek. "For a first timer you did remarkably well. We finished very quickly since we didn't need to stop for you to rest."

I flopped onto by back and looked up at the two women. I appreciated the compliment and felt proud that Melissa said that I'd done so well.

"The next time you come back, it will go even more quickly. The hair will be sparser and thinner and will come out more easily, plus you'll know what to expect."

I stared up at her thinking as I had before, "Next time?!"

Melissa must have read my expression, or my mind. "Oh yes. Heather got you a whole package. A year's worth of waxing. " she touched me on the shoulder with a combination of sympathy and encouragement. "You'll want to come back. Once you learn how good it feels, you'll never want to be furry again.

Somehow I knew that she was right.

"Heather, I want you to apply the post treatment oil. You know what to do." Melissa then looked at me. "It's important that you apply this at least twice daily for the next few days to all of the surfaces that I've treated," she paused making sure that I understood what she said. "It prevents ingrown hairs and promotes good skin healing." She turned to my wife, "It's the same stuff I give you and is safe on all surfaces so be very liberal with how you use it. And take your time, there's no rush at all." She looked down at me again and said cryptically, "The walls are sound proofed, don't worry."

"Why is she telling me that now?" I thought.

"See you next time." Melissa breezed out of the room. "Have fun," she said cryptically over her shoulder. The door clicked closed behind her.

"So what do you think?" Heather asked. Her eyes were lit up.

"Wow," I repeated.

"Wow, what?"

"Wow, that hurt, but not as badly as I thought it would," I answered. "And wow, I think that it's going to feel good," I finished.

Heather gently stroked along the front of my newly hairless scrotum. Unbelievably intense waves of pleasure burst from the tips of her fingers and rushed out in ripples that rapidly spread over my entire genital area and up into the rest of my body. I gasped and shook violently, overwhelmed with the sensation.

"I know that you're going to like it," Heather said with a huge smile.

It took me a second to recover from the powerful feeling she'd just triggered. But Heather didn't give me time to fully settle down. She did it again triggering another surge of ecstasy that washed over me. I shuddered a second time.

"Part one of lesson one complete," she announced with a self-satisfied grin. "I need to put on the oil. Like Melissa said, it's very important."

A dribble of cool wetness cascaded over my cock and trickled down over my balls. Heather directed another stream of the liquid onto my pubic area so that it ran down the band of skin that had been waxed on either side of my scrotum. It felt like something between a tickle and a caress as the oil oozed over my skin. It was great and I wished that it would last forever.

My wife carefully spread it over me. "I need to cover every spot," she said. Her tone of voice was at once serious, playful and authoritative. She was up to something more than just applying a skin treatment, and I knew that I was going to love it.

More bolts of pleasure shot through me as she gently pressed her slippery fingers against me. Blood poured into my groin and my cock quickly grew.

"Mmm," Heather purred on seeing my erection. She continued to spread the lotion, pulling it down over my sac and then up and down the length of my now very hard shaft.

I moaned. The sensations were way more intense than anything I'd ever felt before.

She cupped her palm around my roiling balls and massaged them firmly.

I squirmed and spread my legs wider, giving her more access to me.

"Now you know how good it feels to have bare skin for me to play with," Heather wrapped her fingers around my pole and slid her hand upward with a twisting motion. At the tip of my cock she caressed the head, then ran her hand back down continuing the motion until she had my balls back in her palm. All the time she was stroking and caressing my incredibly sensitive skin. "Part one of lesson one complete," she said again.