A Full Nest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... Good pervert." Belle smiled after he stopped. "Kept going even after I let go. Stand up."

Ryan stood by the bed and smiled eagerly as Belle began blowing him. As if she was rewarding him for a job well done, she didn't hold back. His balls were sucked and kissed. His shaft was slobbered all over. She constantly took his full length into her mouth and held it while staring up at him. No one could resist attention like that. "Belle..." Ryan moaned and shut his eyes.

Smiling evilly, Belle kept going. Poor Ryan. So trusting. He had forgotten that Belle and Bethany could easily tell when he was about to cum. That meant... Now! Belle thought as she pulled back and stopped giving his cock any sort of attention.

"Wha-" Ryan groaned in surprise as he was denied an orgasm yet again. The shock was felt by his whole body this time and he shook.

"If you cum that means I get less time to play with it." Belle leaned back on her arms. "Sit and calm down a bit before we keep going."

Ryan almost listened. Almost.

"What are you waiting for? Sit."

"No." Ryan growled. Belle was only the boss because he let her.

"Rye?" Belle's eyes widened and she crossed her legs. Not in fear. The sudden tingling sensation in her crotch had surprised her.

"Shut up."

Belle flinched and bit her lip. "Rye I'm sorry. Rye... N-" She screamed in surprise as Ryan threw himself on her and easily flipped her onto her stomach. "Oh my God."

"It's my turn now, perv." Ryan bit her ear and did it again when she moaned.

"Just be gen- FUCk!" Belle cried out as Ryan shoved his full length into her. "So...big..."

"You went too far." Ryan muttered into her ear. "If you had just let me cum, I'd still be listening to you."

"S-sorry." Belle moaned. "Please don't choke me."

Ryan understood and grabbed her throat immediately. Her moan and the sudden clenching of her pussy told him that he had understood correctly. He didn't squeeze too hard, instead taking his aggression out by pulling on her hair and fucking her without any rhythm. He was just using her for his own pleasure at this point. Belle feeling good was an unintended side effect.

"That's it, Rye." Belle moaned. "Fuck me." She ground her ass up against him. "Punish me."

Ryan kneeled back and pulled her with him by her arms. Taking one in each hand, he straightened her arms out backwards as he pounded into her. Belle's hair jumped wildly, and each thrust of his cock into her made her breasts shake uncontrollably. Belle leaned her head back and moaned with abandon. No one was home. No need for self-control.

When Ryan felt her pussy clench rapidly he knew she was cumming. The squeezing sensation prevented him holding back his orgasm any longer. With an animal grunt of her name, Ryan ejaculated into her. He didn't stop rutting inside her as she was pumped full of his cum. Even when Belle collapsed to the bed in exhaustion, he continued fucking her and making her jerk around like a ragdoll until his orgasm ended. With his cock inside her, he laid on top of Belle.

"Okay." Belle panted. "We're definitely doing that again."

"Had a feeling you'd like it." Ryan chuckled.

"Didn't you over hear me talking to Beth about this?"

"No...?"

"Really?" Belle said. "I told her that you overpowering me would be hot."

"Just went with the feeling." Ryan said. "And you really did piss me off with the second denial."

"Ha. Sorry."

"No you're not."

"You know me so well." She twisted a hand up to pat his cheek. "Good pervert."

"Just like you."

***

"Beth wants you in our room." Belle said, peeking her head into Ryan's bathroom as he brushed his teeth. Seeing his questioning expression, she smiled. "I let her know what you did to me earlier."

With a mouthful of toothpaste, Ryan could only manage to say, "Oh."

"I'll be working in your room until she's done with you." Belle set her tablet on his desk and returned to her sketch. "Have fun."

Ryan finished as quickly as possible then went to the twins' room, locking the door behind him. "Hey."

"Come here, baby." Bethany smiled warmly and extended his arms. After Ryan sat between her legs and leaned against her, she hugged him tightly and kissed his neck. "I missed you today."

Ryan sighed happily. He liked Belle's way of dominating him, but he had to be in the right mood for it. Bethany's on the other hand... "I missed you too."

"I bet you did." She began rubbing his chest. "Pretty mean of Belle to stop you from cumming like that."

"It's okay. I'm fine with it."

"I know you are, baby." She purred in his ear. He shivered as goosebumps spread on his neck. "But I'd help you cum as much as you wanted. As long as you listened to me."

"I can do that."

"Yeah?" Bethany licked him. Both hands were under his shirt now, one teasing his nipples and the other tracing his happy trail. "I have a reward for you then."

"What?"

She put her legs on top of his and wiggled her toes. "Guess."

"Oh."

"Thought you'd like the idea." Bethany chuckled. "You looked cute sucking on my toe."

Ryan blushed. "You have nice feet."

"Nice?"

"Great."

"Great?"

"Beautiful."

"There we go." Bethany kissed his ear as a reward for getting it right. "Get naked and lie down on the bed."

As they stripped, Ryan smiled at her. "Hey, Beth."

"Hm?"

"Love ya."

"What's with the sudden affection?" She smiled.

"Just felt like it." He kissed her then lied down on the bed. Supporting herself with her arms, Bethany took a cowgirl position on Ryan's dick except with one leg extended out to put her foot on his face.

"You're such a sick little boy." Bethany giggled. "I love it."

After he started fucking his sisters, Ryan had fully embraced being 'sick.' He took her foot into his hands and began kissing and licking it while Bethany rocked back and forth. He had never thought of himself as a guy with a foot fetish. However, Bethany's smooth heels, flawless soles, and carefully pedicured toes were temptation incarnate. Something about the arch of her foot turned him on. It didn't matter to him what the specific reason was. He just knew it felt incredible to worship her foot like this.

"Fuck..." Bethany's groaned as she came, hand still rubbing her clit. It was mostly the sight of her foot being worshipped by Ryan that had drawn her to the edge and pushed her over. Who knew being a dom could be this satisfying?

"Beth..." Ryan moaned. He hadn't lasted long at all and that embarrassed him a little. Her foot dominating him and feeling her orgasming pussy squeeze around him was too much. He was only a mortal man.

"It's okay, baby." Bethany smiled. "Cum inside me."

Permission granted, Ryan came inside her. Sticky wet noises continued to fill the room as Bethany didn't stop grinding on him until the end of his orgasm. When he finished, she got off him to cuddle.

"You do know that I'm not done with you yet, right?" Bethany murmured in his ear.

"Uh."

"Take a breather, sweetie." She chuckled. "You'll need it."

***

A month later, April organized a small pool party consisting of three N's and one T. Neighbors, Nieces, Nephew, and Toon. The backyard hadn't been this full in a long while so it made her content to have some more people be a host to.

"Rye!" Belle jumped as Ryan slapped her butt. "Watch it, perv. Someone could see."

"They can see into the kitchen all the way from the pool?" Ryan smirked.

"They could if they walked inside." She rolled her eyes, feeling his hands on her ass once again. "Can't you control yourself for one afternoon?"

"Let's see. Three of the sexiest girls I know are wearing bikinis. With water streaming down them. Being all bouncy. It'd be weird if I could control myself."

"Hm yea Toon does look good." Belle nodded. "Her ass..."

"Hey. Mine." Ryan narrowed his eyes. "You've got Beth."

"She's not yours, yet. Is someone jealous?" Belle smiled.

"Yes."

"Oh wow didn't think you'd admit to it." She said. "Go tell her. It's a great time to. She's been checking you out all day. Her saying yes is a guarantee."

"She has not been checking me out."

"Rye haven't you learned by now that women are just as thirsty as you men?" She rolled her eyes. "Even if you were surrounded by models instead of dad-bods, you'd be one of the hottest guys around. I swear I saw her check your butt out."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Okay. Okay." Ryan nodded. "I'll do it."

"Dude you're shaking."

"Huh?"

"How are you this nervous?" She laughed. "It's just Toon."

"It's because it's Toon!"

"You're hopeless." She sighed. "Alright follow me."

"Where're we going?"

"To vent some of your stress out." She dragged Ryan upstairs. "Clear your head. Cool your hormones down a bit." She squeezed the bulge that had just appeared in his shorts before leading him into his room. "Use me like you always do."

"You sure this is a good idea?" Ryan said, pulling his shorts down anyway.

"Nope." She turned around and bent over his desk. "That's why it's fun."

"You're a terrible influence." Ryan rubbed at her pussy until it was wet. "You said I could use you?"

"Ye- Oh!" She covered her mouth when Ryan shoved into her suddenly. "Oh my God..."

Ryan squeezed her waist firmly and pounded away at her. Toon had looked especially sexy today. Having lathered herself up with as much suntan lotion as possible, she had a sexy sheen to her under the sun. Her bikini was simple enough. A black bottom and a top that just wrapped around her chest with no straps. That was enough. Ryan's eyes had been glued to her whenever she wasn't looking at him. If he hadn't been consistently having sex for the past month, he would have been too sexually frustrated to keep his boner down. But even that wasn't enough to stop him from using Belle to get his desires out. Her ass shook with each thrust and her hand remained on her mouth to stop her from screaming out.

The two had been so eager to get started that they had forgotten to properly shut the door, leaving it cracked open.

***

"Yea. Mhm." Toon looked around the backyard. Ryan was gone.

"You alright, sweetheart?" Asked the man she had been stuck in a conversation with. Despite his fatherly appearance, the way he said 'sweetheart' wasn't paternal in any way, shape, or form.

"Yea." She handed him her drink. "Sorry. Gotta go to the lady's room."

She began walking away before he could respond. She found April by the pool chairs and leaned over into her ear. "Where's Rye?"

"I think I saw him go inside." April said. "Good luck."

"What?" Toon blushed. "With what?"

"Nothing. Can't a woman randomly wish a young girl 'good luck'?" April said playfully. "Go on."

"Thank you." She sped into the house and took a few deep breathes until her blush went down. No big deal. She'd just be telling him that she had been in love with him since the third grade. It was definitely puppy love back then. But as they grew up she couldn't imagine being with anyone else. Ryan gave his all when it came to the people he loved, even if it put him in harm's away. That trait of his was her favorite while also being the one she feared the most, having seen it getting him in trouble plenty of times throughout his life. Most recently, it had nearly cost him his life. She shook her head, not wanting to think about that right now. It was all done with. He was fine now. He was even getting therapy for his condition. Things were getting better. Why not make him happier by confessing her love for him? He loved her too...right? Everyone seemed to think so. Why else would they keep smirking whenever she talked about him?

Hearing a muffled noise, Toon frowned with curiosity and hurried down the hall to Ryan's room. She was about to knock when she saw what was going on through the small opening in the doorway. "What the fuck." She gasped, covering her mouth immediately. She waited with baited breath to see if they had heard, but it looked as though they were too into it to hear anything. Toons heart and mind began racing. Ryan and Belle! What the fuck are they doing?! They're siblings... It took a few seconds for her to realize that not only was she still staring, she wasn't feeling a shred of disgust. Or even jealousy in seeing Ryan with Belle. What the fuck? This time, that question was directed at herself. Shouldn't she be stomping into the room screaming at them for doing something so wrong? Why was she still standing outside the door? Toon continued to stare in a mixture of confusion and, to her horror, arousal. She managed to keep her hands controlled even though her fingers itched to rub at her crotch. I'm not a fucking pervert. Toon thought stubbornly. Then why am I still watching? She bit her lip. Then began walking away. She had a lot of thinking to do and...she heard him moan. Toon immediately turned around to watch, just in time to see Ryan cum on Belle's face.

"Feel better?" Belle asked, wiping at her face with a tissue.

"Yes...much better." Ryan panted softly. "But I'm still nervous."

Nervous about what? Toon thought.

"It's all in your head. Toon will say yes."

Say yes to what?!

"What if she doesn't?"

"Rye I promise you that Toon will say yes." Belle sighed. "Like we've all said before, you should see the way she looks at you."

How the fuck do I look at him?

"I wish I had seen that." Ryan sighed. "Alright. I'll go tell her."

"Toon and Ryan sitting in a tree..." Belle laughed then jumped to the side to avoid his ass slap. "Goodluck, perv."

"Thanks, demon."

With her heart in her throat, Toon managed to grab her things from the backyard and run to her car before Ryan could find her. She briefly thought about how rude it was to leave without saying bye. But she decided it was ruder to fuck your sister. Like an animal. He was breathing so hard... The way his chest had gone up and down...And his abs...Oh and how much cum he had shot out... Toon shook her head. "STOP IT! NO! WRONG!" She screamed. For the whole drive home, Toon was constantly switching between fantasizing about Ryan giving her the same treatment that he had given Belle and scolding herself for doing so. Present through both was her surprise at not feeling the slightest bit jealous and getting turned on instead.

Ew gross am I cuck? Toon grimaced. Months of calling dudes that to get a rise out of them and now... "FUUUUUUCK!"

***

"Sorry I left suddenly yesterday. Felt sick." Said the text from Toon, finally responding to Ryan's text asking her where the hell she was.

"It's alright. You okay?" Ryan frowned. Had she eaten something bad at the party? No one else was sick. Maybe it was her time of the month. He thought about asking her that but didn't since he liked not having his phone shoved up his ass.

"Better. Much better actually. Slept it off."

"Great!"

"Can you come over? I want to talk to you about something." That text was followed by a smiling emoji that was upside-down.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No." Toon sent after hesitating. He was in a lot of trouble if she told anyone what she saw. But she wasn't going to do that. "Just come over."

"I'll be there in a bit. Should I bring snacks?"

"Nah. I've got plenty."

"I'm so surprised."

"Fuck off!" Of course, this was accompanied by the middle finger emoji.

Ryan arrived at her place an hour later, having stopped by a bakery to pick up her favorite red velvet cupcakes. "Here." He said, handing the box over.

"Awww thank you." Toon blushed. "I said I had snacks though."

"So?" Ryan shrugged. "You'll finish them before the day ends."

"True." She mumbled around a mouthful. "Upstairs."

"Parents at work?"

"Mhm." Toon swallowed. "It was Mom's day off but she went in because I'm sick."

"Are your parent's blind? You don't look sick at all."

"I'm on my period, Rye. It's killing me right now." Toon grimaced. "These cupcakes are going to be part of my lifeline."

I knew it. Ryan thought. Living with three women and growing up with Toon had given Ryan a very good idea on what girls went through for around a week per month. He also picked up that Toon often had it worse than his family members. "You want some drugs?"

"Nah." She moved her pillows so she could lean on the headboard.

Ryan took a seat on the beanbag next to her bed. "You sure? I can run out and get you some."

"I'm sure." She said, mumbling through her second cupcake.

"How about tampons? You good on those?"

"Yes, Rye! I'm all set." She rolled her eyes. He is such a sweet heart oh my God I love him so much.

"Cool." Ryan said. "What'd you want to talk about?"

What Ryan didn't know is that Toon had helped herself to a glass of wine to still her nerves. They were still going off like crazy. But the wine helped her ignore it. Wiping the frosting from the side of her mouth and licking it, Toon looked at Ryan. "Uhm. I'm going to be blunt. Cuz I don't know how else to say it."

"Shit... what's up, Toonie?"

"I saw you and Belle having sex." Toon blurted out then began shoving a third cupcake into her mouth.

Ryan looked like he had both seen and become a ghost. "W-w-wha-wh-wha-"

"That's what I said when I saw." Toon mumbled. She wished she had drank another glass of wine. Or the whole bottle. "I'm going to ask questions now. You're going to answer them honestly. Okay?"

"Sure." Ryan gulped. We're fucked. We are so fucked.

"How long?"

"Uhh... Since we moved in with Aunt April."

Toon choked on her mouthful and slapped her chest to calm the cough down. "That long?!"

"Well. We haven't been having sex since then. That only started a little over a month ago."

"That means you've been...doing other stuff."

"Yes."

"Am I the only one that knows?"

"Uhm." Ryan looked away. "Well. Bethany and Aunt April know."

"WHAT?!"

"Yea."

"ARE YOU FUCKING THEM TOO?!" Toon left her bed and kneeled in front of the beanbag, her hands astride of Ryan.

Ryan pulled away from her as much as he could, but he was trapped. At least she hadn't attacked him. Yet. "No! No. Not Aunt April."

"So you're fucking Bethany."

"Yes."

"We're in Texas not Alabama! This is not okay!"

"We're not hurting anyone!"

"It's against the law, Rye." Toon sat back, leaning against her bed. "What if they get pregnant? That baby could be all kinds of fucked up."

"They're on birth control!"

"Yea and we all know that's 100 percent effective." Toon rolled her eyes.

"If it did happen there are options for that."

"Yes but..." Toon hesitated. "Rye they're your sisters. You're not supposed to do things like that with them."

"Why not?" Ryan said defensively. "We're all consenting and we're all adults. And it's not like I'm in love with them."

Toons heart began doing flips of happiness. "Huh? So... you're just like family with benefits?"

"I guess that's one way to put it." Ryan shrugged. "It started with Bethany trying to help me sleep. Things escalated. Now it's just another way we show our affection."

"You could hug them. Maybe for an extra few seconds if you really want to show you care."

"Toon it's not..." Ryan started then sighed. "I don't know how to explain it." He looked at her. "Please, Toon. Don't tell anyone."

"Of course I won't tell anyone." She kicked his calf. "I ain't no snitch."

"Really?"

"Yes." Toon managed to smile. It wasn't too hard. Wine is amazing. "What are best friends for?"

"They're there to help you dispose of your victims." Ryan smiled back. The few moments of ass clenching fear had thankfully been relieved. He finally noticed that he had been sweating like crazy.