A Full Nest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no."

Toon began placing lingering kisses all the way down my shaft. "Exactly what I wanted to hear." Her warmth breath running over my cock made it twitch. "I'm your little slut."

"Uh. Do you actually want me to call you that?"

"Yes, Bread Boy." She smiled. "Slut. Whore. Fucktoy. I imagined you calling me that whenever I fantasized about you."

This was a side to Toon that I had no idea existed. She saw my expression and smiled.

"You have no idea how great it is being a straight girl. Guys walk around shirtless all the time like it's no big deal." She took just the head of my cock into her mouth, twirled her tongue around it, then took it back out. "You would turn me on every time I came over and you opened the door without a shirt on."

"Wow." Toon must have practiced like crazy because she felt like an expert with the way she licked my cock. I did wish she'd stop teasing me like this and start properly.

"Mhm." She began jerking me off, her small hand making my cock look bigger than usual. "Now I get to fuck you whenever I want." She put her lips close to the head. "Wherever I want." She kissed it. "However I want." She took it into her mouth then kept going until I felt the back of her throat. She only held it for a second before coughing and pulling off it. "Oh...Shit...Harder than it looks."

"You alright? You don't have to do that you know."

"I know I don't have to. I want to." She tried again, still only lasting a second. "It doesn't help that your cock is bigger than the dildo I practiced on." She started sucking on it while jerking me off at the same time. "You're so big..."

I love this woman. I put my hand on the back of her head and guided her on and off at a pace that felt good for me while being comfortable for her. "Just like that. Yes. Fuck."

"Mmmm. I love sucking on your big cock." She deepthroated me as long as she could without coughing. Her free hand was playing with my balls.

I waited until she took her mouth off my cock to speak. "You love sucking on my ABSOLUTE UNIT?"

She burst out laughing while stroking my cock. "Fucking hell. You're not gonna let me forget that are you?"

"Nope."

"Asshole. I hate you so much." She took a second or two to calm her laughter before she started blowing me again. My hand returned to her head and I got rougher with pushing her on and off. She moaned when I did that, so, I found no reason to stop. I didn't even let her take her mouth off my cock.

"You wanted to be my fucktoy right?" I pulled on her hair so she wasn't sucking on my cock anymore. She barely nodded before I pushed my cock back into her. "Good slut." I saw her move one hand down to her crotch but I stopped her. "Wait your turn." She moaned her protest but didn't argue. Since I did let her take small breaks to catch her breath, Toon let me have my way with her mouth. Of course, that meant... "Swallow it." I growled before I came into her mouth with her green eyes looking right up at me. I felt that she wouldn't be able to handle cum hitting the back of her throat yet so I had pulled out a little to let my cum splash onto her tongue. She kept sucking obediently until she had swallowed all of it.

"That was," She panted. "Amazing."

"You're telling me." I grabbed her and pulled her up, lying back so she could be on top of me.

She yelped in surprise when I squeezed her ass then tensed up when I kissed her. "Whoa dude I just swallowed your cum."

"It's not on your lips. I don't give a fuck."

"Okay then." She kissed me. "We're gonna have so much fun this weekend."

"Yea. Wonder if we'll actually get a chance to swim."

"We better! I just bought those two swimsuits and I want to use them."

"You bought two even though you thought we'd only be there for a day?"

"There was a sale!"

"Still. Buying more than you need..." She muffled my mouth with her hand.

"Rye. I know. Not a smart thing to do with my money." She took her hand off. "But fuck it. I felt like splurging."

"Fine."

"Speaking of splurging..." She got off me to rummage through her duffel bag. "I got you something."

"For what?"

"For being my boyfriend." She handed me a picture frame with a clasp on it. I undid the clasp and saw the left frame had a picture of me and Toon as little kids. We were at the beach and I was kissing Toon on the cheek.

"I know it's dumb." She mumbled, looking away blushing. "But I was thinking we could take another picture at the beach to put in the right frame. With me kissing you on the cheek instead."

"I love it." I put the frame on my desk then hugged her, kissing the side of her head. "Thanks, Toonie."

"You're just saying that."

"Nope." I laid down on the bed and made her lie on top of me. My hand on her ass prevented her from leaving. "You're so cute."

She blushed harder. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"No." I laughed and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you."

"I love you."

"You just said that!"

"I felt like saying it again." I pulled at the crotch of her swimsuit so I could rub at her labia directly.

"Oo..." Toon crooned. "Is it my turn now?"

"Sure is." I pushed my fingers inside her soaked pussy. She gyrated more when I spread my fingers apart while inside her, convincing me to keep doing that. "Hey."

"Huh?" She gasped out.

"Let me fuck you instead."

"Rye..." She whined. I could tell her resolve was already paper thin. "Dirty..."

"Don't you want my cock?" I adjusted my hips just enough for my cock to escape from being trapped between our bodies. I grabbed it and pushed it against her pussy.

"No..."

"No?" I kissed her cheekbone. Then her cheek as close to her lips as possible. I stopped right before kissing her on the lips, barely brushing hers with mine. "You sure?" Toon succumbed and sank into a long kiss.

"Why are you being so desperate?" Toon said after pulling away.

"I've finally made you mine. Trying to make up for all the time we lost." The tip of my cock was inside her now. She could have moved away if she wanted to. If.

I saw hesitance enter her eyes. Then she bit her lip. "Fuck you. I can't say no to that."

I grinned. "I know."

"Asshole." She smiled into a kiss and reached behind herself to pull my cock the rest of the way in. Once inside, I was able to stretch her out better than my fingers could. And this left my hands free to squeeze and spank her ass. The swimsuit was on the verge of tearing with my hands being under them. "You're going to sweet talk me into everything, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Stupid Bread Boy." She muttered. It was hard to take her annoyance seriously with the smile on her face. "You have to...fuck...cum outside."

"No." I kissed her to interrupt her. "You can shower."

"Rye..."

"I know you, Toon." I kissed her neck before whispering in her ear. "I know you want it inside. Stop riding me if I'm wrong."

"I..." For a moment she looked like she would stop. Then she kept going, much faster this time. The defiant look in her eyes was daring me to comment on what just happened. I didn't need to. I already won.

"Good little whore." I smirked.

The blush that I love so much returned. With her eyes fixed on mine, she whimpered "Whore?"

"My whore."

I felt her squeeze tighter around me and her eyes rolled back for a second before looking into mine again. "Oh."

I put my hand on the back of her head and kept her face close to mine. Toon tried desperately to kiss me but I kept a firm grip on her hair to prevent that from happening. "You got so fucking tight when I called you that. Whore."

"Rye..." She tried to kiss me again but I kept her away. "I'm only your...mmm.,. your...mm...w-whore."

"That's right." I spanked her. "This body belongs to me."

"Uh huh." She nodded obediently. "I'll...I'll do anything...f-for you..."

"Anything?" An idea struck me and raised my eyebrow.

"Mhm."

"Good." I took a firm grip on her ass with both my hands and got off the bed, my cock still embedded in her pussy. She yelped in surprise before wrapping her legs around me to stay on, her hands clinging to my neck.

"Rye?"

I knew we were the only ones in the house. She didn't. With a smirk I put her on the ground and turned her so she was facing the door. After pushing back into her, I opened the door. She tried to reach for it, but I grabbed both her hands and held them behind her back. "Keep quiet, Toon."

"Rye no..." Her increased grinding did not match her words.

"You said you'd do anything." I growled in her ear. "Now be a good slut and shut up."

"Mmmf..." She attempted to speak then got quiet like I asked.

I kissed her shoulder before biting down on it. To my surprise she managed to hold her moan in. I had the urge to bite her again. Mark her as mine.

"Ah." Toon let out a soft moan when I bit down a second time. A second later, in a quavering whisper, she said "Harder."

I listened. Her legs crossed immediately and I felt a flood of wetness on my crotch. I grunted as I came with her. Toon kept herself as close to my body as she could, her pussy drinking up every single drop of cum. When I finished and she caught her breath, she pushed me away and shut the door.

"That was so fucking risky!" She glared.

"Why? We're alone." I smirked.

"W-what? Alone?" She stammered. Her glare got angrier and she tackled me onto the bed. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"You enjoyed it!" I laughed and let her hit me.

She stopped for a second. Then kept going. Her punches weren't hard at all. "Asshole."

"I know." I spread my arms. "Hug. Now."

As expected, she shook her head all while laying on top of me anyway. "Just a few seconds. I want to shower."

"How about another round in there?"

"Hell no." She hissed. "Not after what you just did. Ass."

"I didn't do anything! No one's home."

"Still. Fuck you."

"Alright." I sighed and settled for some cuddling. "I'll get some love when we get to the beach."

"No you won't."

"You're a terrible liar, Toon."

"Suck my dick, Bread Boy."

***

Five hours later, the group dragged their feet into the beach house once April got the door open. "Welcome home." She smacked the light on. They were standing in the living room and there was a decent sized kitchen to the left with a door leading out to a walled side yard. "All the rooms are upstairs. Two bathrooms."

"I'm taking a shower!" Belle immediately rushed up the stairs.

"I bet she needs to take a dump." Ryan laughed.

"Ew don't be gross." Bethany made a face.

"Well she did go crazy with the nachos earlier..." Toon took Ryan's bag. "Gimme. I'll set us up in one of the rooms."

"Thanks."

"I," April began unbuttoning her shirt, revealing a bikini top underneath. "Am going to try out the jacuzzi. You two want to join?"

"In a minute." Ryan sprawled out onto the couch. "I want to lie down a bit. Driving always makes my ass sore."

"Alright." She left through a door in the kitchen. The jacuzzi was just outside under an overhang that her ex-husband built a few years ago.

"It's great how they're still civil with each other." Bethany sat by Ryan's feet and began massaging them. He did not complain.

"Especially after what he did."

"Yep." She sighed. "I wonder what makes people cheat. Like. Couldn't they let their partner know they were unhappy?"

"Sometimes people are assholes."

"Sometimes?"

"Many times, people are assholes."

"That sounds more like it." She said. "You ever cheat on Toon, I'll set Belle on you."

"If you cheat on Belle, I won't have to set anyone on you. She'll do the job herself."

Bethany chuckled. "I'd lose so fast."

"The demon is vicious."

"Yeeeep. How are things with you and Toon?"

"Amazing." Ryan grinned like an idiot. "It's everything I dreamed of. And more."

"Awww that's adorable."

"I know." Ryan said smugly. His mind wandered to the request Toon had made so he decided to bring it up now. Being blunt seemed to work well. "Toon would like you and Belle to join us."

Bethany stopped massaging him. "Excuse me?"

"Exactly what it sounds like. She's not into you two or anything. But she is interested in you guys being involved."

"Holy shit, Rye. Did you blow Jesus' dick or something?" Bethany asked, sounding remarkably like Belle.

"I know. I know." The smug look returned to his face. "I'm a lucky son of a bitch."

"I'll have to talk to Belle." Bethany said.

"So you're interested?"

"Definitely." She smiled.

"Why do I have the feeling that my luck is going to go to shit soon after all this?"

"It won't." Bethany resumed massaging his feet. "You've used up all your bad luck."

"We all have." Ryan agreed. He craned his neck back when he heard Toon come back downstairs. "Hey. You want to join us in the jacuzzi with Aunt April?"

"Hell yes!" Toon said. "Ugh. I need to go change into my bikini. Hold on."

"Just take your clothes off and sit in your underwear." Ryan said. "It's no big deal. Three women and me. Your boyfriend."

"True..." Toon pretended to hesitate before taking her shirt off, smiling to herself when Ryan stared.

"I'm gonna do the same." Bethany sent Belle a text telling her where everyone would be, then stripped down to her underwear as well.

"You ladies look amazing."

"Who looks better?" Toon put her hand on her hip and looked at him expectantly.

"Yea tell us. Toon or me?"

"Uh."

"Juuuust kidding." Toon smiled. "We wouldn't do that to you."

Ryan had worn his swimming shorts since he was planning on going for a late-night swim in the ocean. That idea had been shot down in a chorus of 'No's the second he had brought it up. He had tried arguing but shut up immediately after feeling all of their glares. Ryan had to make do with a late-night soak in the jacuzzi instead.

"Come on in!" April waved them over. "Nice and warm."

"Ohhhh yeaaaa..." Bethany sighed as she sank into the jacuzzi. Ryan picked a spot where the bubbles would shoot out right onto his lower back. Toon, to everyone's surprise, sat right next to him.

"You girls too lazy to change into your bikinis?"

"Yep." Toon wiggled her toes in the water. "It's just for a little while anyway."

"Looks like Belle had the same idea." Ryan nodded over to the house. Belle was walking over in her underwear. "Have a nice shower?" He asked as she got in.

"Yes. I did." She glared at him.

"You sure you don't want some Pepto-Bismol? Ryan and I could run out and get some." Bethany asked.

"Nausea, heartburn, indigestion." Ryan began singing the jingle with Toon joining in with enthusiasm. "Upset stomach, dia-"

"Alright, alright." April grabbed Belle's arm before she lunged across the jacuzzi to strangle the two. "That's enough. Leave her alone."

"Sleep with one eye open." Belle scowled.

"Oh no I am so scared." Ryan said mechanically.

She ignored him, turning to April instead. "Any plans tomorrow?"

"Swim. Tan. Read on the beach."

"Let's order pizza for lunch!" Bethany said. "I looked to see if Gio's is still open and they are." She looked at Toon. "You've had their pizza right?"

"I'll never forget it. It's a crime I've only had it once."

"We'll change that tomorrow then." April said. "And I think Ryan said he wanted to cook dinner for us. You still want to?"

"Yep."

"What are you making?" Bethany asked.

"You'll have to find out tomorrow." Ryan shrugged. "All of you are banned from the house until it's ready."

"Even me?" Toon asked.

"Even you." Ryan nodded. It wouldn't be bad for Toon to join since it was a surprise for his sisters and his Aunt. However, Ryan didn't think he could get through making it without crying; he didn't want Toon to see that.

"Damn now I'm really curious. And excited." Belle said. "You're a little shit but you cook really well."

"Gee thanks. You're so sweet."

"You're welcome."

They didn't stay in the jacuzzi for long after since each of their eyes began drooping. Toon even fell asleep for a second, making her faceplant the water and startle herself. After everyone - including Toon - had a good laugh, they all went inside. When Toon and Ryan got to their room and she stripped naked, Ryan's lower half was no longer sleepy. He spooned her and kissed her neck.

"I'm sleepy. Go away" She giggled and half-heartedly pushed at him.

"I'll be quick." Ryan rubbed her nipples between his fingers until they were hard. "You looked really hot in the jacuzzi."

"Yea I'm sure I did next to your sisters. Reeeaaaal hot."

"You did." Ryan said firmly. "You're the hottest girl in the house right now. Really fucking pretty."

"You don't mean that," She turned and saw the look in his eyes. "Shit you actually do mean that."

"I do." He pushed her back onto her belly. "Now shut up and be a good whore so I can prove it to you."

She let out a whimper that turned into a moan when Ryan spanked her. "Wait."

"What?"

Toon opened her mouth and closed it a few times. "Never mind."

"Tell me." He spanked her again.

"Ah! No... It's embarrassing."

"Tell me now, slut." Ryan muttered forcefully in her ear. She murmured something inaudible. Figuring it would be okay, he put his hand around her neck and squeezed ever so slightly. "Louder."

"Call me pretty again. Please."

That surprised Ryan enough to make him laugh. "You are adorable."

"Fuck you."

"You're about to do that." He chuckled then kissed her ear, keeping close so he could whisper into it. "You're the prettiest girl I have ever seen."

Toon shivered under him, goosebumps spreading. "Again."

"You're pretty." He kissed her ear again.

"One more time."

"You're pretty." Ryan bit her. "That's enough. I'm fucking you now."

"Yes, please." Toon shuddered in anticipation, arching her back so her ass would push against him. "Use me."

He teased her by rubbing his cock right against her pussy, just barely putting the tip in. "Say it. I know you want to."

Her cheeks that had been pink from arousal, flushed a stronger red. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to me." He bit her ear.

"Use me..." Toon relented. She needed to be fucked but that would only happen if she listened to him. "Use me, Daddy."

Ryan's cock throbbed. "Good slut." He shoved his full length into her. "I can't believe I listened to you earlier today and let you get away with just one fuck." Ryan didn't bother building his pace slowly. Toon wanted to be used. "A whore like you needs to obey."

"I'm s-sorry, Da-Daddy." With how hard she was being fucked, Toon found it near impossible to talk straight. "I'll list-en f-f-rom, fuck, from n-now on."

"And why is that?"

"I'm you-r f-fuck...t-toy."

"That's right." Ryan's voice was low and hoarse, this tone being the one that got the best reaction out of Toon. "Your whole body belongs to me."

Oh fuck yes. Toon thought. With how Ryan normally was, it made Toon feel special that she could bring out this side of him. Handing control over to him wasn't just amazing because she didn't have to think. What really made her toes curl was the trust involved. There was no one else on the planet that she trusted more. He would never, ever hurt her. Ryan hadn't taken Toon. Toon had given herself to him. "Daddy...please..." An uncontrollable groan interrupted her as an orgasm shook her body.

Ryan squeezed on her throat then eased up. "Finish your sentence."

"C-can't..."

Ryan stopped thrusting into her. "What did you just say?"

Punish me, Daddy. Toon moaned. "S-sorry."

"Fucktoys don't say no. They listen."

"I will listen." Toon tried to get him to keep going by grinding on him but he stopped her by roughly squeezing her waist. "Please don't stop, Daddy."