A Full Service Maid or Two? Ch. 06

Story Info
Jade is exhibited and Sir reclaims an old submissive.
8.7k words
4.86
5.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full Service Maid or 2? Ch 6

It is strongly recommended that you read the preceding chapters to fully appreciate this latest chapter as it is a direct continuation of the previous chapter.

Synopsis to date: For those that haven't read the preceding chapters, or to refresh those who were reading before my sabbatical: My girlfriend was upset with the cleanliness of my apartment and recommended her cleaning service. Two Asian ladies showed up a young lady, Jade, and her aunt, Mai. To my shock I learned that they preferred to clean naked. The Jade became my live-in maid and fucktoy.

I had researched a potential major project and presented my findings to our board last week. They liked my presentation and the potential return of the project so had quickly approved major funding. This meeting was to put a team together and kick off the project. My role going forward was unclear. In the past I would brief the team on projects that I had done the background work on and been available for consultation, in addition to my normal corporate duties.

At the office, I stopped by the coffee room before going to the meeting. I was immediately cornered by my VP and the VP over HR. "Did I want to be the project manager for the project?"

I was completely surprised by the question. My visceral response was "hell no" but I managed to phrase it as, "I am deeply honored to be considered, but I think this project requires someone with more complex project management experience that I currently have."

I gave the same presentation to this group that I had given to the Board. I was asked several more relevant questions than I had gotten from the Board. In a surprise move my VP stood up and said, "The person we wanted to head this project has turned it down. If you or someone in your groups is interested in working on this project, send me a note by Friday. We will select a team from those interested and a team leader from that group. That ended the meeting.

I met briefly with my VP. I could tell she was disappointed in my turning down the leadership on the project, but I pointed out my lack of experience leading teams on projects of this magnitude and based on my knowledge of the project it needed someone with that background.

As I was leaving Cheryl stopped me and asked If had a few minutes. Cheryl is high up in HR, she is also a member of my BDSM club, and a painslut submissive, who had served me for about a year, before finding true love elsewhere. "Want to do lunch?" I asked.

She grabbed my arm and said, "That is a great idea. Café Azteca?"

I nodded and we walked the two blocks to one of the more authentic Mexican restaurants in town. I had a margarita and since she was planning on returning to work, Cheryl had an iced tea. I asked how things were going with 'true love' and immediately knew I had made a mistake. Cheryl gave me a long look; we are no longer together and with the restraining order I don't have to see him anymore. Seeing the shocked look on my face, she continued, he was an abusive idiot and put me in the hospital.

I sat there stunned, somewhat surprised that I had not heard about it. Cheryl gave a half smile and said, "But let's talk about you. You know you caused total turmoil today?"

I didn't know what to say, "I did, how, why? "I finally asked.

"They had the project team all set, and they you said no." She replied.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"It is confidential, I can't tell you. You would have to beat it out of me." she said with a half-smile.

I joked, "That could easily be arranged."

She gave me a look and a smile, picked up her phone and made a call. "Julie, I've got a sudden migraine, I won't be back this afternoon. It came on suddenly at lunch."

She gave me a look and said, "Let the beatings begin, I really need some subspace, it has been over a year. Is your place OK?

I paid the bill, took her hand and led her to my car. By the time we reached my place, I knew: her safeword, she wanted heavy play, wanted sex, was on birth control, needed some humiliation, and couldn't spend the night. It had been awhile since we had scened together, but I essentially heard that none of her limits had changed, and she felt safe with me.

The first thing she saw when she walked into the apartment was the horse. She looked at me and exclaimed, "For me?" I realized that I had not told her about my live-in maid, but decided now was not the time either. I pointed her towards the bathroom and headed to the closet to retrieve my toy bag.

I was sitting in my chair taking things out of my bag when Cheryl stepped out of the bathroom. Naked except for her heels. I pointed to the floor, and she dropped to her knees and crawled over to me. She knelt up when she got to me, apparently still remembering my old directions, knees wide, back straight, shoulders back, hands interlocked behind her head, elbows back, hips rotated forward.

I told her, "You have a secret, I am going to beat and otherwise cause you pain until you reveal the secret. Your safeword is kumquat, and if you use it, you also have agreed to reveal the secret."

"Yes, Sir."

I fastened a heavy leather collar around her neck and put leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. I snapped a leash onto her collar and led her over to the horse. I fastened her wrists and ankles cuffs to the rings on the horse. I blindfolded her and attached clover clamps to her nipples with the chain running under the horse. I stepped into the bathroom and retrieved her panties which were as wet as I had anticipated. I stuffed them into her mouth and secured them with a strip of trainer's tape. Since I had gagged her, I put a bell into her hand as a drop object. If she dropped it that had the same meaning as a safeword, and we stopped and determined what the issue was and either corrected the issue or terminated the scene.

I let her lay there and stew for a few minutes while I got my floggers, crops and paddles lined up. Once ready I turned the egg vibrator on medium and pushed it deep in her cunt and lubed a medium sized plug with a mix of lube and ginger oil. I worked her ass with my lubed fingers to open her tight ass up a bit before working the plug into her ass. As soon as I did, she felt the ginger burn and tried to jerk up from the horse but was restrained by the chain to her nipple clamps hitting the bottom of the horse, stopping her upward motion and sending a painful jolt into her tightly clamped nipples. Also causing the first of what I anticipated would be many muffled squeals.

I started rubbing and spanking her ass and upper thighs, teasing close to her cunt without touching. My spanking got heavier and heavier until her ass was starting to color, and my hands were starting to sting.

I switched to the crop to save my hands. The crop doesn't have much more energy than a hand spank but lands in about a fourth the area, leaving a definite sting and definite colored mark. I worked over her ass, hips and the backs of her thighs with the crop. I placed several hits square on the plug sending a shock straight into her ass. I could see her clenching at the plug, trying to relieve the burn from the ginger. She knows it that doesn't help but it is the almost universal reaction to the irritant.

I switched to my medium flogger. It is sueded bull hide and leaves an impression. I gave her a respite landing the falls on her shoulders and back, a light thud sensation but she can't relax too much because she knows what is next.

I stop and pull the panties out of her mouth and ask, "Do you have anything to tell me before I start hurting you?"

"No Sir, it is a secret." Is her response. The panties seem to have lost their essence, so I shoved them up her cunt to soak up some of the juice that is pooling on the horse under her cunt.

I picked up the twin to the flogger I have been using and started Florentine flogging her ass. With two floggers moving the impact was almost continuous. I backed up just using the tips which gave a stinging sensation. Cheryl once more started to rise up until stopped by the nipple chain and clamps. I heard a pronounced moan.

I stopped once more and ask, "Do you have anything to tell me?" Once again, she told me "it is a secret."

I pulled the now very wet panties out of her cunt and stuffed them back into her mouth and replaced the tape. I resumed Florentine flogging her ass this time making sure that about a fourth of the tails landed on her ass every stroke. This was much heavier and the impact was thudy instead of stinging and each stroke was actually hitting her ass fairly hard. It could and would cause significant bruising.

As I started to see signs of that bruising, I dropped my floggers on the table. I rolled a double rubber on my cock, lubed it, pulled the plug out of her ass and popped the crown of my cock past her ring in one slow push. The double rubber protected my sensitive cock from the ginger oil coating the entry to her ass.

I gave her a moment to adjust to my cock and slowly sank into the depths of her ass until my hips hit her bruised butt. I started to slowly fuck her ass, with long slow strokes, back until the crown of my cock was pushing on her anal ring, and then deep until my hips again hit her butt. I could feel the vibrator that was buzzing in her cunt through the thin membrane separating the two channels as the sensitive bottom of my cock rubs over it. She was moaning with each stroke. I started to pick up the pace, going progressively faster. and slamming into her bruised butt harder and harder.

Cheryl was getting a real mixed message from her ass and butt. The ginger was still burning, my hips slamming into her bruised butt hurt, but all of the nerve endings in her ass were being stimulated with every stroke of my cock.

I felt Cheryl whole body tense and orgasms start rippling through her cunt, teasing my buried cock and sending me over the edge too. Pulse after pulse seized my cock as it emptied into her ass. I slapped her ass, and I heard the bell hit the floor. I kept stroking in her ass before withdrawing and pushing the plug back in.

I stripped the rubber off my cock and squeezed as much of the cum inside onto my cock. I pulled the panties out of Cheryl's mouth, did a quick OK check, then gave her my cock to clean. Even after she licked and sucked it clean, I left it in her mouth to suckle as her subspace faded.

I removed my cock and squatted down til we are face to face. "What did you want to tell me.?"

She sighed, "I didn't tell you this, but they still want you to lead the project and are putting together a package you can't refuse. Lots of incentives and an experienced co-leader in response to your stated reason for refusing. The CEO is going to make the offer to you personally. Act surprised."

"Ok, I guess I'm leading the project, I promise to act surprised and honored. Now do you want me to beat your ass some more, I haven't used the paddles yet, or since you have been a good girl would you prefer something else."

Without hesitation she said, "I want this ginger out of my ass, and I want you to fuck me."

I stuffed her panties back in her mouth and released the clover clamps from her nipples. Fortunately, my neighbors aren't around during the day because the panties did a poor job of muffling the resulting screams. I released her cuffs from the horse and helped her off the horse onto her hands and knees, before taking her leash and leading her into the bathroom.

Two Castile soap enemas later she said, "My ass still tingles, but is no longer burning at least not that I can tell over the still burning pain in my butt."

I took her leash and led her to bed. I laid her on her back, hooked her knees up till they were resting on her tits and fucked her cunt as hard as I had her ass. She came repeatedly, I lasted through several of her orgasms before finally emptying all I had left into her cunt.

We laid there together. She kept thanking me and telling me how much she had needed both the beating and the hard fuck, though she said she wasn't as sure that she had needed having her ass set on fire and then fucked. I told her it was all part of the package.

Cheryl was sucking my cock, trying to bring it back to life when the front door opened and closed and Jade said "I'm home." Cheryl started to jump up out of bed, but I held her head on my cock.

"Who is this?" Jade asked.

"Someone I work with. Now strip, I have a cleaning job for you." I replied.

I guess when you don't wear underwear it doesn't take long to strip. It seemed almost immediately a naked Jade was kissing me. I let Cheryl off my cock. "Cheryl this is Jade, Jade this is Cheryl. Jade, I made a mess in her cunt, please clean it up for me."

Jade moved quickly between a shocked Cheryl's legs and started licking and sucking Cheryl's cunt.

I held Cheryl and explained, "Jade is my live in maid and submissive."

Cheryl nodded but obviously was riding whatever Jade was doing down in her cunt. Mai had taught Jade how to deepthroat, and I'm now guessing how to please a woman too. Cheryl suddenly went rigid and clasped her thighs together trapping Jade against her cunt and gave a full body shiver. She released Jade from the vice of her thighs and pulled her wet face up for a hug and a deep kiss as Jade shared the cum and juices from Cheryl's cunt with her.

Jade rolled across me to lay her head on my other shoulder. I turned to Jade and told her, "I have a problem. Cheryl got me ready for another fuck, and then you wore her out. What are we going to do with this hard on that Cheryl gave me?"

Jade giggled and immediately moved to impale herself on my cock. I watched it slowly disappear into her cunt as she lowered herself onto me. I kissed Cheryl and held her as we both watched Jade put on a show, rocking and rolling her hips and bouncing up and down on my cock. Once she had her balance her hands went to her tits and started pulling and twisting her nipples. I reached over and started to do the same with Cheryl's still bruised nipples and was rewarded with a moan in my ear.

I felt Jade's cunt spasm on my cock and watcher her eyes roll back and her whole body go rigid and then shake. She collapsed on top of me, my cock still buried deep in her cunt. She tried to make me cum working her kegels, and moving her hips, but my balls had nothing left to give.

Cheryl took her head and kissed her. Jade slipped off my cock went down and cleaned me then moved back up and I watched Jade and Cheryl trade tongues, before settling to rest their heads on my shoulders.

Cheryl finally said, "This is wonderful and what I needed, but I really do have to leave."

I kissed her and told her, "I'm taking you to the club on Wednesday, send me your address and I'm picking you up at 8:00."

"Yes, Sir." Was her response as she headed to the bathroom to retrieve her clothes and get dressed. Jade and I met her naked at the door for another round of kisses, gropes and goodbye's. My final word, "Don't forget Wednesday."

As soon as Cheryl was gone, Jade turned to me and asked, "So, we go shopping now."

I answered, "Yes as soon as we get dressed and I put the large plug in your ass."

We were going back to the BDSM club Wednesday night, and I had promised Harold the club tattoo artist that he could borrow Jade for a while so he could parade her around the dungeon showing of the beautiful work he had done tattooing Jade's mons, marking her as mine.

I put on my usual khaki pants and Hawaiian shirt. Jade had on a very short dress, in what I believe they call "body conscious". Whatever it showed off every curve and even the rings through her erect nipples. With her four inch heels it really showed off her legs.

Jade handed me the medium butt plug and bent over the bed and raised the skirt the few inches necessary to bare her ass. I smacked it hard and asked her, "Is this the plug I told you to wear tonight?"

"No Sir, but please." Jade begged.

"I will give you a choice, the plug I told you to wear, or you can wear this one with a bit of ginger oil, burning your ass all night. Your choice." I responded.

Jade jumped up immediately grabbed the plug out of my hand got the large plug, handed it to me, bent back over the bed, reached back and spread her butt cheeks. I lubed the plug and used a couple of lubed fingers to relax her ring before working the plug into her ass. She squealed when the largest part passed through her ring, before her ass sucked it into place. I put a matching handprint on her other butt cheek.

"What was that for? Jade asked.

"Symmetry" I responded.

We went to a lingerie store run by John, an acquaintance from the club. He greeted me with a hug as we walked in and asked what we were looking for. I explained that Harold had done a very nice tattoo on Jade and I promised that he could show her off this week. So, I need something to frame the artwork.

"Ok, I understand, what and where is this artwork?" he asked.

Without hesitation and without being asked, Jade lifted her skirt up to her chin, revealing the elaborate multicolor script "Master's Jade" on her bare mons. John took a long steady look before turning to me, and saying, "Harold does nice work, but I don't think he has ever had a more beautiful canvas to work with. What did you have in mind."

I told him, "I was thinking a longline corset and perhaps a pair of patterned suspender hose. But I'm open for alternatives."

He immediately replied, "I think I have just the thing."

He took us over to a rack that had several beautiful corsets. One immediately caught my eye; it was red with gold figures. John grabbed a half cup one and I sent Jade to the dressing room with it and John sent one of his female clerks along to help her. Several minutes later Jade came out of the dressing room, trying to get my attention without being seen. I waved her over to a raised platform that the shop uses for an occasional fashion show. Jade was trying to use her arms to cover her tits and cunt, but I shook my head, and she dropped them to her side.

The corset was just what I wanted. The half cups really showed off Jade's naked tits. The bottom ended at her hips, highlighting the tattoo and her ass. John had her keep turning around to show the front and the back, then had her bend forward both facing us and with her back to us. Bending forward really showed off her tits to the crowd that included everyone who had been in the store. Bending when facing away from us, not only showed off her ass, but the hilt of the large plug that was in her ass.

While Jade was still on display on the stage, John showed me how to unlace and then lace up the corset. Jade got impatient and started to fidget, but a loud smack that echoed throughout the store brought a stop to that. We made Jade walk over with us to look at the suspender hose. We found a red pair with gold accents that went perfect with the corset. We finally released Jade back to the dressing room to change back into her dress.

Jade brought the corset out to me as I was paying at the counter and whined, "That was embarrassing." I lifted her skirt and ran two fingers through her soaked labia and held them up for her to see.

"Yes, but you loved it." I replied giving her the wet fingers to lick and suck clean right in front of John and the salesclerk.

Once back home I was frankly fucked out. I dug out my largest suction cup base dildo and watched Jade work it until she finally managed to mount it. I started working on a management plan for the project while encouraging Jade to fuck the biggest thing she had ever had in her cunt. It took a while but when she finally came, she went on forever before finally getting her cunt back under control. It did its job, I heard nothing more from Jade about needing me to fuck her that night as she cuddled against me in bed.