A Furtive Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Lifelong friends seal the deal.
1.7k words
4.52
20.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was seven years old when our next door neighbors had their first baby. They named her Eden and she was your typical bouncy baby girl but maybe a little on the light side at just under five pounds.

By the time she was three she'd been in and out of doctor's offices with growth problems and eventually she was diagnosed with a variation of Turner Syndrome. For the most part it meant that Eden would be a smaller person but it also manifested with a severe scoliosis. Meaning her back was twisting.

The treatment was a very restrictive back brace that she'd wear through to adulthood and the once bouncy baby became quiet and withdrawn as the pain inflicted by the brace affected her personality. She could never get comfortable and was always lacking sleep and her parents were at their wits end. Their beautiful baby girl was tearing their marriage apart.

One fine Friday Eden's parents needed to take an evening off so they left her in the care of my family. We had a decent enough time with the little girl but as the night wore on she was getting tired. I was reclining on the couch and Eden crawled up on me, laid herself down on me with her belly against mine and where she was finally comfortable she slipped into a deep sleep.

I knew how important this was and I put aside my own selfish concerns to let the girl sleep.

By the time her parents arrived after 10pm both Eden and I were fast asleep. My mother told me that Eden's mother cried at seeing her daughter sleeping peacefully and it was decided to leave the two of us until the morning.

In due time Eden was taking naps with me almost daily. It wasn't uncommon for her to stay overnight on the couch with me so she could sleep. Her parent's marriage situation improved and they had a second baby girl who was perfect in every way.

Over the years I saw Eden as 'my' girl and when I left for the Marines my eleven year old girl cried. But with her back being in better shape due to the brace treatment she didn't need me as much as before. Or so I thought.

It was eight years before I returned to civilian life and came home to stay. It's not like I didn't get leave every now and again but with the war it was hard to get leave and make the trip home. As fortune would have it I made it home in time for a very cold and snowy Thanksgiving holiday.

As a result of the Turner Syndrome my Eden was quite the elf. She was very small but with the obvious fullness of a woman. She had an air of calm about her that I found captivating in an entirely new way. Her back problem and the subsequent treatments had blessedly left her with perfect posture and she was also quite elegant and regal in her appearance.

It was a bit of a shock to me when I realized that I was kind of smitten with my long time friend.

We didn't have much time to talk in the midst of preparations for the upcoming holiday. Still, we saw each other often enough and smiles and hugs were exchanged almost constantly.

Our families came together for what my military mind saw as a joint operation; Thanksgiving dinner. It was a happy and warm dinner and all through the evening I would look in Eden's direction and see her looking back at me.

Due to unexpected guests it was decided at the last minute that I'd be staying over at Eden's house for the night. I'd sleep on their couch recliner for the night. I'd slept in worse situations so this was really no hardship for me.

After doing my usual bathroom duties at home I went over to Eden's house for the night. I got into my usual night time outfit of a t-shirt and boxers, grabbed a blanket, reclined, and turned on the TV to catch up with the culture. I'd just gotten my toes warm when I heard the sound of light footsteps on the stairs.

"Hey." said Eden. She was wearing a flannel sleepshirt and her legs and feet were bare. I found myself pushing away a sudden flood of improper thoughts.

I smiled at her. "Hey, yourself. Whatcha' doin' up so late?"

She fidgeted as she looked at me. "Can't sleep. My fucking back hurts."

There was a question in how she spoke to me.

"You need me to hold you so you can sleep?"

She practically beamed at me yet her answer was quiet, "Yeah. Do you mind?"

"Naw," I said as I help up the blanket for her, "it'll be just like old times."

In a flash she scrambled into my lap and settled into her familiar place on my body. Her belly was on mine, her head was on my shoulder with her face snuggled into my neck, and her legs were straddling me. Just like old times.

"I missed you." she whispered.

"I missed you, too."

She tensed up a bit, "Did you meet a lot of women while you were gone?"

I chuckled, "I spent most of my time stationed in Saudi Arabia and it's not really a place where you can go on a date. Meaning the answer to your question is no, there were no women in my life while I was gone."

"Good." she said as she snuggled up to me and did something to adjust her sleepshirt.

We sat there for not very long when Eden's mother came downstairs and found us together.

I wasn't immediately certain how Eden's mom would feel about her daughter snuggling with me but she smiled approvingly as she sat down.

"I can see Eden's happy to have you home. She never slept as well as she did when you'd hold her."

Her mom pulled up a blanket of her own and cuddled up at the other end of the couch as we watched a recently popular drama on the TV.

It was probably fifteen minutes later when I noticed Eden's mom slipping into a slumber. It was also about the same time I thought I felt Eden adjusting herself again.

And then I felt a warm kiss on my neck. My twenty-six year old body promptly responded and I was a bit embarrassed by a growing firmness between my legs. A firmness that was also between Eden's legs.

I thought she was adjusting herself again when I realized she was grinding herself into me. My cock went from firm to hard in a split second!

Her head rose up from my shoulder and we looked each other in the eye. She kissed me on the lips and I gently kissed her back.

Her mother snorted and caught a breath and we both froze. We both slowly swiveled our heads in the same direction and saw her mother's head loll off to one side as she slipped deeper into sleep.

Eden's eyes returned to mine and we kissed again.

Then I felt her delicate hand move between us. I felt her fingers move over my boxer shorts and then she found the fly. I caught a breath as her hand slipped inside my shorts and grasped my cock which was standing at attention. She maneuvered it a little until it was freed. Then both of her hands went to my shoulders as she started moving on me again.

I felt something soft and silky on my cock and realized that Eden wasn't wearing any panties.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered.

She gently nodded and whispered. "I've been sure about this since I was thirteen."

She rose up on me and then settled back down neatly capturing the head of my cock in her moist cleft. I fought off my urges and let her take the lead so things would happen at her own pace. I was a little surprised when her body suddenly opened up for me and her hips settled onto mine.

I couldn't stop myself from gently fucking her. The two of us moved slowly and gently and somehow I managed to resist the urge to fuck her hard and cum.

We stopped a few times and just held each other. I loved simply being aware of her body wrapped around my own.

Again we froze as we heard her mother stir. Eden put her head on my shoulder and relaxed herself on top of me.

Her mother sat up and got to her feet, gently tossing her blanket on the place where she had been sitting. She moved to the end of the couch where Eden and I were currently involved and gave her daughter a gently rub on the back. Then she smiled at me and mouthed, 'Good night' as she went upstairs.

When I heard the bedroom door close I pulled Eden back up to face me and I kissed her as we started to make love a little less gently. It wasn't long before my hands went to her hips and held her tight as my cock spewed cum into her body.

Still joined, we both fell asleep. But when the 5am news came on the next morning I felt her moving again. My cock firmed up inside her and we started to move. A few minutes more and I was filling her pussy with cum again.

The weather girl came on and chirped about how there would be a light dusting of snow that day. She was just starting to discuss the upcoming clear days when Eden pulled herself off of me. She gave me a chaste kiss and then quietly moved up the stairs to her room.

The sun was up and the smell of coffee was obviously close. I stirred and found Eden's mom holding a cup of coffee for me.

"I wasn't sure what it was going to take to wake you up."

I thanked her for the coffee and she sat down next to me.

"I'm glad it was you." she said.

I woke up a little more. "I beg your pardon?"

She smiled. "I'm glad you were Eden's first. She loves you, you know."

Whoa. I'd fucked her daughter and she approved! I sucked in a breath and tried to compose myself.

"Ummm." I clumsily sought words.

"It's okay, really." she said, "just marry her and give me some healthy grandchildren, okay?"

Enemy fire would have been easier on me at that moment!

(to be continued)