A Furtive Fragrance

Story Info
Blonde bombshell Ali Fawne's magic perfume has sexy powers.
4.6k words
4.57
9.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is part of a six chapter book: TILT Book II - Prospecting. Chapter titles listed below, will go back and add hyperlinks after each chapter is published. Check my Author page for Book I.

As with the last book my stories tend to heat up quickly and have lots of explicit, graphic lesbian sex with the raunchy details throughout. That's what I like to read and what I like to write; these stories are sparked from my personal fantasies and day dreams, and then the characters come to life and guide me...

It's not for everyone. Is it for you? 😉

Please leave me your comments on the stories if you like them, and I encourage you to reach out to me via the Contact tab on my Author page with your thoughts, ideas and feelings. 😙

xoxo Maribelle

As always , all characters engaging in any sexual activity are above 18.

☬☬☬

(hyperlinks will be added after all chapters are released)

TILT Book II - Prospecting

Chapter 1: A Furtive Fragrance

Chapter 2: Marci Melts

Chapter 3: Kimmy's Kitty

Chapter 4: Good Foods

Chapter 5: Brittany's Bimbos

Chapter 6: Welcome to the Show

☬☬☬

TILT

Book II - Prospecting

Chapter 1 - A Furtive Fragrance

☬☬☬

Ting-ting!

The little bell rang above the glass shop door as it swung open, then slowly closed behind Alicia Fawne.

She was a goddess; a glowing movie star who stepped out from the silver screen and into a quaint lingerie store in Northern Albuquerque.

The sapphire floral pattern on her off-the-shoulder dress flowed across her large curves atop the white fabric. The slit-top cupped her nicely, and gave generous show of her peach-colored cleavage.

She stepped through the shop slowly on white lace-up heels, taking note of her reflection in the many mirrors adorning the shop displays and walls as she moved. Mm-hmm, she thought to herself, running her hands over her shape as she smoothed the dress down to her thighs where it fanned out to her knees, her long legs bare beneath.

She looked in an oval mirror on a nearby table, puckered her pouty red lips and blew herself a kiss. Her eye shadow complimented the sapphire of her dress, and her hair flowed in shiny blonde locks over bare shoulders. She stared into the hazel of her eyes.

With a blink, they flashed to a glowing neon blue plasma, otherworldly flames swirling out. She smiled an evil smile with full teeth.

With another blink, they were back to innocent hazel. She closed her mouth and resumed her subtle smirk.

At forty-three, Alicia had the type beauty (and body) that made men stop and stare in awe and desire; that made women jealous and insecure. Her skin was flawless, and while the faint lines of her face gave hint to her age, they only made her the more beautiful and intriguing.

She tightened her grip on the white handbag at her side, and lifted her head high with confidence. She moved through the shop leisurely, eyeing the various underwear and nightgowns.

She felt the nervous excitement in her stomach. She had been doing this for months - ever since she swore allegiance to Josephine - but each job was different, and every girl was different. They all looked different, smelled different, reacted different.

Tasted different.

She closed her eyes as she recalled past conquests, the heat between her legs rising. How quickly each one had given in, so desperate for her touch...

She shook her head and re-focused. She looked toward the sales counter, and saw her mark.

A young dark-haired woman looked up from a giant cellphone she held in both hands and twisted her mouth into a frown as she looked Alicia over.

"Welcome to Kimmy's Kitty. Let me know if you need help with anything," she said flatly as she rolled her eyes and looked back down at her phone.

Ah - the bratty type, Alicia thought to herself.

"Thank you sweetie!" she called back cheerfully.

Alicia eyed the young woman a moment. She was mid-twenties, with black shiny straight hair almost to her shoulders. Latina? She was a tad shorter than Alicia, with dark eyes and dark red lips.

Cute...

She wore a thin white blouse, tight across her midriff and unbuttoned at her chest where she was showcasing some of the store's merchandise - a silk jade bra with hot pink leopard spots that pushed her breasts up and out of the white button-down.

Her top was tucked into a tight gray pencil skirt with a slit, and underneath, legs in black stockings from garters to hot pink heels, which matched the spots.

Her heels were four inches high, spiked with a stack of translucent rubber balls.

Alicia felt her heart beat a little faster as she looked her over. This one is going to be fun, she mused. Professional yet tacky.

She made her way to the counter, and stopped halfway to pull a blue and black corset off a rack and drape it over her front. She looked in the mirror and tilted her head side to side with an approving pout.

The young woman continued scrolling her phone, pretending not to notice Alicia as she arrived at the counter.

"Ahem," Alicia smiled, and gently clicked her neon blue nails on the glass in rapid progression.

The young woman rolled her eyes and reluctantly sat her phone down. She put on an exaggerated fake sales girl smile. She stood up straight and asked, "How may I serve you today?" in the most superficial voice possible, as she moved over two steps to Alicia in the middle of the counter.

Their eyes met.

This one is a real bitch! Alicia thought to herself, humorously. She put on a fake smile to match.

"Well," she started, as she looked down at the woman's name tag, and then stared a moment longer at her perky round breasts pushing out of the blouse, nestled in the green and pink silk.

"Marci, is it? I was hoping you could help me. You see, I have this perfume..."

Alicia unbuckled her handbag, and pulled out a decorative perfume bottle larger than her fist - clear, round glass with many flat sides and floral etchings. A pink hose ran out of the silver top to a squishy oval hand pump.

A bright pink fluid sloshed around in the bottom, less than an inch left. It appeared to glow.

Marci took a step back and looked at Alicia confused.

"Yeah... okay, we don't buy antiques here, or anything. It's a lingerie store," she replied, annoyed.

Alicia laughed sweetly. "No, no silly - I was wondering if you can tell me where to get more?"

Marci looked at the bottle, then back at Alicia, and shook her head slowly.

"We don't, like, do special orders... what we have is here in the display case," Marci answered, as she waved her hand over the perfume in the glass counter between them.

Alicia sat the perfume bottle down on the glass with a clink. She leaned onto the counter, letting her chest hang out to give Marci a full show. Ali looked down at Marci's chest again, then slowly back up to her big brown eyes.

"I see. Well..." she started, in a sensuous tone. She tilted her head and smiled through her glossy red lips.

"Could I have you take a quick smell of it? Perhaps you know of something that smells... similar."

Marci crossed her arms over her chest.

"What? Really? I mean, I guess, I've never seen anything like this, I doubt I'll know it," she complained, but took a step back toward the counter, scowling but obviously a little curious.

"Oh! Thank you, sweetheart!" Alicia joyfully replied as she quickly grabbed Marci's wrist and the small hand pump with the other.

She squeezed the pump twice and the spray shined on Marci's wrist. She brought her wrist to her nose and sniffed.

"Um, hmm... it smells like... orange? And maybe... cream? Like, vanilla - oh, and cinnamon? Subtle though... I like it."

She sniffed her wrist again and wrinkled up her pointy nose and closed her eyes, silent for a moment.

"No, sorry. I've never smelled anything like this. I don't know what it is," Marci said with a shrug.

Alicia smiled at her, and gently grabbed her wrist again, and lifted it to her own nose to smell. Marci looked at her with a confused and annoyed frown.

"Hmm, mm. It smells good on you, Marci," Alicia smiled, and then began to lightly rake her long blue nails down Marci's arm.

Marci jerked her hand back.

"Hey, what the fuck?"

Alicia looked surprised and hurt, and took her hand to her chest in shock.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I... I was taken with your beauty. You have such a beautiful face, with those big brown doe eyes, and your perfect... tight bod... I... I'm sorry, what am I saying? I apologize!"

Marci snapped back, "Well I'm not interested in women! Especially not one old enough to be my mother! I have a boyfriend, OK!?"

Alicia stared, shocked and embarrassed.

"I, I uh..." Alicia stuttered.

"Strictly. Dickly. Get it!?" Marci replied, hands angry on her hips.

"Yes, oh! Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed."

Alicia turned slowly, and began to walk away.

Marci watched her go, and after a moment her face softened. She looked sympathetic as Alicia neared the exit.

"Wait!"

Alicia looked up, and her ashamed face morphed into a devious smile as she looked up at the exit.

She turned around slowly, putting on the embarrassed act again.

"Yes?"

"Your perfume," Marci said softly as she held up the bottle.

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry," Alicia said quietly as she made her way quickly back to the counter, head down.

"Look," Marci started, "I'm sorry I snapped. I was just surprised. You are a gorgeous woman, way hotter than I am!" she laughed softly.

"I was just caught off-guard. I'm not attracted to women. But I mean, if I were, then yeah, you would be - you know... You're fucking hot. Beautiful. And sexy as hell!" Marci insisted.

Alicia looked up shyly as she grabbed the perfume bottle.

"You're very sweet to say that. I'm sorry, again."

Marci grabbed her hand. "Just leave it here for a minute. Why don't you go pick out any outfit you like. I'll let you use my discount - fifty percent off!" she told her cheerfully, hopefully.

Alicia shook her head, "oh no, I - no, I should go..."

Marci tightened her grip on her hand. "I insist," she said with a smile.

"Well, okay then. Thank you. I can look around for just a minute, thank you again," Alicia said with a careful smile.

☬☬☬

Marci watched as the blonde woman walked back toward the racks of lingerie.

"What the fuck?" she whispered to herself. This was definitely the most unusual encounter she'd ever had working at Kimmy's Kitty Intimate Apparel.

She had been totally caught off-guard when this strange woman took her wrist and started caressing her arm. But when she scolded her, the look on the woman's face broke her heart.

Shit. Why did I bring up her age? Bitch. That was a bitch move, Marci, she thought to herself.

Well, the woman seemed to feel better now. She had made it right. She didn't like to be touched or ogled by strangers, but she also didn't want to shame any woman - it just wasn't her style.

But what was with that perfume?

She looked down at the bottle. The pink liquid glowed and swirled in the bottom of the thick, curved glass.

Freaky.

She lifted her wrist to her nose and smelled again.

Wow, that's... really great.

She moved her wrist to her nose again, and breathed deep, eyes closed. The strange blend of orange cream and cinnamon filled her nose, then her lungs - hot!

"Ooh," she sighed out. She felt tingles on her face, then her neck and shoulders, down her back and chest. Her hair stood up, and she felt her nipples stiffen.

A low, soft throb pulsated between her legs, and she became wet and aroused.

She opened her eyes, and looked around, nervous.

"What the fuck?" she wondered, quietly.

She looked back at the glass perfume bottle, then over at the blonde woman, who was comparing two teddies, a red one and a yellow, draping them over herself as she posed in a long mirror.

"What did you say your name was?" she called out to the woman. Her own voice sounded foreign to her, a little sweeter and softer than her normal voice... almost - sexy.

The blonde smiled and cheerfully replied, "Alicia! But you can call me 'Ali' - I've started going by that recently, I like it better."

Marci stared for a moment. The woman seemed even more beautiful than before. Marci found herself unable to stop admiring her beauty... her body.

Such a pretty face with full, pouty lips, she thought. Those porn star tits - and what an ass. Wow, this woman is every man's fantasy...

Or woman's... she heard a whisper.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"What? Me? I didn't say anything else..." Ali looked back with a concerned smile.

"Oh - no I, meant, what... do you think of the red one? I think you would fill that out, so nice," she finished.

I'd love to see her in it, she heard herself think, and her heart jumped as she cringed in guilt. Had she said it out loud?

"Oh, thank you dear. I do like it. I believe you're right," she giggled.

"Um, so - where did you say you bought this perfume?" Marci asked.

"Oh - I didn't say. But it was given to me, and I, ah, I believe she said she got it some place just north of here'" Ali explained.

Marci furrowed her brow. "There's nothing north of here but forest and mountains for hundreds of miles," Marci explained.

"Sounds right, then," Ali answered confidently, and flashed a knowing smile before she hung up both teddies and moved to another rack.

What a strange thing to say.

"Would you mind if I sprayed a little more? It does seem somehow familiar to me. Maybe I can place it if I apply a touch more," she asked.

Ali looked over and beamed. "Yes! Please - help yourself!"

Marci carefully picked up the bottle and pointed the nozzle at her neck, and gave the pump a firm squeeze. She looked over to see if Ali was watching, but she was busy sorting through another rack.

Marci pointed the nozzle at her cleavage, and squeezed the pump twice more, then inhaled the deeply. Her vision dimmed as the smell of orange cream and cinnamon burned in her nose and chest.

Her heart pounded, and she could feel it between her legs, throbbing and hot. Her breasts felt heavy, tight - she watched in shock as they began to swell and stretch out the jade and pink leopard print bra, and the tops of her bumpy areolas rose into view.

She crossed her arms across her chest to hide them and whispered "ooh, oh no, what the fuck!"

She looked down into a large oval mirror on the counter-top, and her mouth fell open.

Her lips were fuller - shiny and plump with her dark red lipstick. Her black hair had become long and wavy, and her dark brown eyes shined. She was a goddess!

"What the fuck," she asked herself again, as she looked back to see her ass had grown bigger, too. She could feel her panties stretching as they pulled tight into her crack and between her legs.

She couldn't believe it. But at the same time, she had never felt more beautiful, more attractive, more confident...

Nor more aroused, she noticed.

Wow, she mouthed to the mirror, letting her arms down as she wondered at her new and improved tits.

She looked over to Ali. She watched her body move as she rummaged through the racks, and the blonde looked back briefly with a gentle smile.

Marci felt weird.

Suddenly, heavy breathing and moans of pleasure surrounded her. Marci looked side to side, shocked and scared. There was nothing. A few seconds went by, silent but for the pop station playing softly overhead. She watched Ali, confused at the sudden fascination she had in the woman.

Then the voices rushed back. Mmm, oh yes, eat my fucking pussy! some unseen force cried out over the moans and breathing and whispers and shrieks of pleasure from a dozen or more women making love and climaxing together.

Marci clutched between her legs, her pussy suddenly on fire and contracting wildly with pleasure.

"What is happening to me!?" she asked in a hushed whimper, which gave way to a little moan.

She put both hands on the counter as her head began spinning. A dozen visions flashed before her eyes. Monochrome micro-movies of women fucking other women - licking, sucking, fingering and humping in passionate hunger and lust.

Marci whispered "no, no," weakly as she closed her eyes and massaged the sides of her head. She knew she should be disgusted. But her body deceived her. With every moan and every vision, her mouth watered, her heart raced, and her pussy throbbed, soaking her panties now pulled tight against her.

She curled her toes as she watched a vision of herself, mouth just inches away from some strange woman's wet, shaved pussy, and heard a soft sexy voice beg -

Please, please eat my pussy, Marci, I know you want it...

As she placed her mouth down, suddenly the visions and the noises were gone. Just the pop station on the overhead system and Marci's hot wet panties remained.

She looked at Ali again, who was still browsing through the racks of underwear. She was breathtaking. Radiant! Marci felt butterflies in her stomach as she focused on Ali's cleavage.

Ali looked up and gave another smile, and continued browsing through the fishnet bodysuits.

Marci's face felt hot. She let out a soft moan as her breath shuddered out. She couldn't understand, but she could not fight it.

She wanted this woman, Ali. She wanted to kiss her neck...

Her mouth...

Her huge, perfect tits...

Taste her hot, wet pussy...

Legs entangled, soaked in her spit and sweat and come.

Marci shook her head aggressively. No - no, what? That's, fucking sick... You're - you're not gay!? You don't fucking eat pussy? Strictly dickly, remember?

But the thought of a hard cock didn't appeal to her now. Though her mind weakly told her no her body and mind desired nothing more than to be wrapped up naked with this strange blonde woman; to kiss her, grope her, lick her, and fuck her.

☬☬☬

Alicia could burst with excitement. She watched covertly as Marci sprayed the 'perfume' straight onto her tits. Her plan could not possibly go any better.

The perfume, of course, was just the latest concoction the Sisterhood was using for "persuading" women.

Ever since Alicia and her business partner (and now lover) Brittany Bell had been "tilt" with three other women by Josephine last winter, their life's mission had been to seek out and convert attractive women to join the Sisterhood.

The mission of the Sapphic Sisters, Josephine had explained, was not some sinister plot to corrupt all women, or deprive men, or world domination, or anything like that.

No, the truth was much simpler: Josephine was a powerful witch who enjoyed making love to other women, and watching women make love to each other. She was not immortal, but she would live another five or six hundred years, and she intended to "awaken" as many women as she could in that time.

Women, Josephine had explained, are sensual lovers. Where men fucked with their cock, women thirst for love with their mind, body and soul.

Far too many women, Josephine said, live their whole lives never experiencing anything close to true sexual release. Physical love was fine and good, but she taught her girls how to tap into their divine sexual energy and allow their very souls to make love - to take their physical bodies into a spiritual plane.

12