A Futas Guide to Sissification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Make sure you keep up everything else, like going to the gym, the pills and the porn. Give him a dildo so he can get some practice in when you're not around. With some consistent hard work one day you'll come home to a sissy laying in bed with a dildo in her asshole and eyes stuck to a screen watching porn. Make sure you take the time out each day and fuck that little hole at least 4 times a day. Let's move to the next step so you can get that last ounce of willpower she has.

Step 7: Obedience

Tools:

- Leash and collar

- Shock collar (If needed)

- Remote vibrator

- Whip (Optional)

- Your old clothes

- A white board and marker

Now that your little sissy is slowly on her way to become a good little whore, you have to make sure she becomes obedient as well. As I mentioned before you will most likely be coming home to a horny sissy begging to have his hole destroyed. I know some of you will be eager to fulfil his wish, but that will just make her think she can get whatever she wants. It is important to make her know she is not in control and will have to EARN their sissygasms.

The first thing you want to do is set up a white board somewhere in your place or her place, depending where you meet. With that you can record his chores and give her a score. I like to give a nice fucking everytime my little bitch scores 5 points. You don't want to make it to easy or you'll be dealing with too much fucking. Too hard and she might want to give up. Its okay if you go a day or two without fucking, but try to make it easy enough to fuck at least once in two days.

You also must quiz her about her new life. Some simple questions I like to ask (with answers below) are:

Q. What is your real name?

A. (Should be the new name you've given her).

Q. What is that (Point to his cage)?

A. Clitty (Or whatever new name you've given it.

Q. Why is it in a cage?

A. Because it useless.

Q. What is that (Point to his asshole)?

A. That is my boipussy (It has many names but as long as she doesn't say ass hole its good).

Q. What is its function?

A. To make mistress (or whatever you like her to call you)?

These are just very simple samples; you can really make it anything you want. Withholding any sex even if she gets one answer wrong is fine, but you can let it slide.

I also like to be greeted with a blowjob, as I know many of the futa here do, but for the femdoms a nice pussy eating is always a good way to feel welcomed back. The best way to make sure she does this is to install a small vibrator in his boipussy and as soon as his luscious little lips touch your cock/pussy you can turn it on and slowly up as you both go. Do not let her cum before you though, and even stopping right before she cums and making her beg is a nice way to cement your authority.

While it is important to reward her, its just as important to punish her. Make sure you don't forgo any chance to punish her. Simple spanking can be a good way, but for some that like it a bit too much a whip can be introduced. Be sure to shame to shame her a lot during this process. Grabbing their caged cock with just your finger and thumb is a great way to show her how small and insignificant she is. Using a collar is important to show her she isn't much more than a dog. Using a shock collar may be necessary for those that have either sissies that enjoy it too much, or need to be put into their place.

You will need to do certain things together, to grow as a couple together. Chances are a lot of these will be in public. Your old clothes will work best here. If you have a nice long dress that can hide his cage bulge that's great, but really anything that makes her look more feminine is great. Colors and accessories are important. Pink, purple, bright shades of green and blue are great. Frilly and lacy clothes are especially good for sissies. Accessories like hair ties, bows, bracelets and stuff like that is great way to make sure your sissy looks good. You don't want her to look too much like a girl just yet, so people can tell she is a crossdresser, and if you're lucky humiliate her. To raise the possibility of public humiliation, make sure you collar and leash her as you take her around town. You can also leave her tied up somewhere in public so people can find and shame her further. This can be risky in certain locations since there are plenty of horny people out there and your sissy will be an easy target. Using the vibrator in public on her and making her moan and sissygasm works well to add humiliation and even ordering her around publicly ensures she will remember her position in her now new life.

By now you should be referring to her with female pronouns, its good to slip them in here and there, or even forget at times and refer to him as a male, but by Step 7 it is imperative to only refer to her as a female. Let's move to the final step!

Step 8: Refinement

Tools:

- New clothes

- Make up

- New toys

By now your sissy should be fully feminized and happy in her new life. You may want to do things your own way going forward and at your own pace. You can use this step as guide line or follow it exactly, really up to you at this point. For those that are new, or in a relationship, I would suggest still following it.

The very first thing you should do now is get a bunch of toys, plugs, cages and other stuff that you can gift her once she does things right. These gifts will go a long way as she will be eager to get new toys and play with them and will really feel how rewarding it is to be your personal little slut.

So now you have a little sissy, she has the body, the mindset and the look you would expect in every sissy, but you still need to refine her for the future. Since by now, you have been taking her out on walks and shopping you will notice that she has new desires, mainly to look prettier for you. You can fully transform her into the perfect sissy by adding some make up. You can use your own but it is recommended to get her, her own things and to set boundaries about what she can and can't use. The first time yo should apply it yourself so she knows what she should look like. The second time she should apply it herself, but she will make mistakes. The third and fourth time you should apply it yourself again, to make her feel dumb and stupid. After that she should be able to do it herself, a little gift, as we discussed earlier, is a great way to reward her for her growing skill.

You should also go through your old clothes, or even going to Goodwill to get her some more 'risky' clothes. By risky I mean the tighter clothes, like a low-cut dress that really shows off her new feminine frame, or maybe some old clothes you wore when you were younger and smaller. These might be a little humiliating at first but can work wonders on her ego. Just make sure you take her to places where people don't pay her a lot of attention so she feels more like a girl.

Now that you have her in girlier clothes and make up, you have a perfect partner to go shopping with. I would suggest not only taking her shopping for your clothes, but hers as well. A low cut dress, a tight bikini, or even a sexy costume will not only make her happy but also spice up your sex life even more. Personally, I love to dress my sissy up in a maids uniform all day and have her satisfy all my whims and desires, from getting me drinks as I chill on the couch and watch to TV, to licking my balls and getting them clean after I cum in his little mouth.

_______________________________________________________________

So, this was my little guide to training the perfect little sissy, I hope you enjoyed and learned a lot. Going forward you could go down multiple paths:

- Become a pimp and get more sissies for yourself and hire them out.

- Start your own harem with different sissies of different types and sizes.

- Settle down with the sissy you have worked so hard on.

Let me know how you liked this and if you'd like more like this. Good luck with whatever you choose!

12