A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 10

Story Info
Sonora and "Slavery" - Stephanie, Naomi play "for keeps".
8.7k words
4.74
7k
5

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 -- Sonora and "Slavery"

Stephanie took the plane for Mexico. She did this after exchanging emails with Professor Walzer and learning that Alamos was a low crime area in Sonora. As far as he could tell, becoming a victim of a crime perpetrated by strangers was about the last thing she should worry about.

There are high crime areas in Nevada, but I don't avoid the whole state, Stephanie thought. For that matter, Reno is one of the higher crime areas of the state.

She wrote everything she knew about the Club and Trimalchio's hacienda on paper, put it in a sealed envelope, and gave it to Roberta. Stephanie told Roberta, "If I don't contact you in a week, go to the police." Stephanie did not think this would save her if she was sold to some sort of serious criminals but at least it would break up the Sportman's Club as a lure for victims.

Roberta thought Stephanie was crazy to go someplace where writing such a document was thinkable. Roberta knew, though, there was nothing to tell Stephanie that would make her change her mind.

Sarah, Naomi and Stephanie were all going on the same plane Friday morning, January 12, along with Rolf Spielmann and Charlotte Stein, but Stephanie did not get in touch with Naomi or Sarah in advance. Stephanie just didn't want to talk to Naomi although she hot stopped being mad at Naomi and sent her an email to that effect. Naomi had responded with something that could be read as an apology and promised to be more discrete in the future. It was enough for Stephanie to forgive her but not to forget that Naomi had not been a very good friend.

Why couldn't I have ever found a friend with Roberta's honesty, fidelity, discretion and common sense who was as exciting as Naomi? Stephanie thought that maybe Roberta's virtues just aren't consistent with excitement. Roberta doesn't even go on a walk without plenty of water, checking the weather, and making sure we both wear the perfect clothing and won't get lost. I doubt Roberta has had a salacious thought in her life.

She's not a 32-year old virgin but that is undoubtedly because she has decided that it would be unseemly to be too chaste in the 21st Century and that occasional sex is a necessary part of a proper education and exercise regimen.

Stephanie sat on the plane next to Viktoria ( aka "the Baroness") who was going down a couple days earlier than was necessary for her. She found Viktoria's English had improved. She did not know whether it was because Viktoria had been speaking mainly English for a month or because she'd decided that pretending to be Pepe Le Pew wasn't getting her anywhere. Anyway, Stephanie thought, I should not be snotty about imperfections in Viktoria's English as she can speak at least three languages and I often have trouble speaking up for myself in one.

On the flight down, Viktoria explained her financial situation and mentioned that Spielmann had proposed a side bet for her. As it was, for playing at Level Four, she'd get $40,000. This would be enough to hold her Chateau a while but not cover other debts. She did not want to think about it, but if she lost at Level Four, she'd probably lose most of her property as well as her freedom. "I might as well then just be a fuck toy the rest of my life," Viktoria said.

Stephanie wasn't sure she understood the distinction. Can a slave own real estate? Isn't a slave a slave? No, I know.

What Spielmann had offered as a side bet added greatly to the risks and potential gains. If Viktoria came in the bottom half of the game, not one of the five women with the highest number of strikes when the first woman got 21 strikes, he'd pay off all her debts. However, if she came in with the second, third, fourth or fifth most strikes, she'd be a slave to Spielmann for ten years and he would donate her services as a slave to the Club for ten years. He'd acquire her properties for himself and let her live in them as a sex slave as he directed. "My condos and chateau become the brothels in which I give myself to Club members, I guess, and after that I out on street," she said sadly. "Spielmann say he never touch me, but he give me to Club for constant use while he fuck other women."

Stephanie pointed out that with all the possibilities for Spielmann to add strikes to her total under the Level Four rules, Viktoria had much less than an even chance of coming out whole. She should make clear what happened in the case of ties. "I know that," Viktoria said. "That why I not agreed. Maybe I can make better deal. Two days to see if Spielmann become more nice. Otherwise, I just play Level Four without side bet and whole pile of shit come again in a month."

Stephanie was not sure whether she should suggest that Viktoria just walk away from her properties, get a job, and quit gambling. She knew it would sound really hypocritical coming from a woman who was risking becoming a slave to the Club with the only incentive that would appeal to a rational woman being $40,000. Also, Stephanie thought that what Charlotte had said at the party was right, that Viktoria was as much a submissive, masochistic, sex-deranged woman as the rest of them playing at Level Four. Viktoria's incentives were fundamentally not much different from Stephanie's. She was willing to play at Level Four because part of her wanted to become a sex slave to the Club.

Stephanie was relieved that she was not immediately gagged and sold at auction when she got off the plane at Alamos Airport. This was not really a surprise. Walzer and others had been right that the Club wasn't some brutal white slavery operation. Also, Stephanie thought, both the woman who called herself Shameless Slut and Viktoria had said they had played at Level Four and got back from Sonora so there was no chance I'd just be handed over to a drug cartel. Still, the fact I flew here while believing that was a possibility tells me that I need my head examined by a doctor much smarter than Naomi.

A big van was waiting at the airport for Sarah, Naomi, Viktoria and Stephanie and others to take them to the hacienda. Stephanie sat in the front of the van with Charlotte Stein who discretely inquired if Stephanie had patched up her relationship with Naomie. "More or less," Stephanie answered. "I was only really upset about her saying that I made shark loans and took relish in foreclosing on people. I never, never do anything of the sort. I know it sounds funny, but I feel very strongly about being ethical in all my business dealings and I lose sleep when the bank makes loans to people I fear won't be able to make the payments. I do everything I can to prevent foreclosures. I almost couldn't go to college because of the Great Recession of 2008 and it put me off a term."

"But that wasn't the only reason for you delaying college, was it, Steffi?"

"Oh look, it seems we're here," Stephanie replied.

At the hacienda, Stephanie found that Sabrina, Hollie, Alsha, Brigitta and Lenka were already there. Priya and Katie arrived shortly afterward.

The arriving contestants were immediately taken to a small clinic where they took the usual full battery of medical tests. There was one thing added to the tests though. Each woman was asked what form of birth control they were using.

After going through the check up with the other women, Viktoria said she was going to find Spielmann for the beginning of some tough negotiations. Stephanie was intrigued and wished Viktoria luck. She had a few hours for sightseeing or other activities.

Stephanie, Hollie and Sabrina walked back into and around the beautiful old town. It was sunny and 22 C (71 F) weather in January. Stephanie could see why some people retired there. If there were drug cartel mobsters or pirates around, they were well hidden. Sabrina and Hollie agreed that if one was going to be a slave somewhere in the winter and spring, it would be much nicer in Alamos than in rainy Britain or Germany.

People in the town looked at the three curvaceous beauties and nodded to each other as though to say they had seen such women before and thought them immoral, stupid or hilarious or all of the above. Stephanie thought that if the natives think she's an idiot, she couldn't really disagree. But you can't have much fun playing it safe all the time.

THE FIRST LEVEL FOUR GAME

The first night they had in Alamos was also the first of the three Level Four games to be played that three-day weekend. Friday night, January 13, 2023, and the rest of my life may come to this, Stephanie thought.

The ten women who would be risking sex slavery in the Club were directed to a fairly large hall in the hacienda. Stephanie thought the hall normally was probably a banquet hall but also a place for viewing sporting events. There were televisions all around. Tonight, though, the televisions were all showing the center of the hall from various angles.

The audience was already there. There were about 100 men dressed business casual and ten women who were dressed like dominatrices wearing black or red leather. There were also more than a dozen women who were kneeling and wearing nothing but collars, piercings, and tattoos. A few nude women had no piercings or tattoos at all. "Slaves au naturel," Stephanie thought. I guess the Club has different plans for different women who become slaves.

Stephanie recognized Charlotte and several of the women who were called slaves at the parties at the Spielmann mountain mansion parties. Most importantly, though, Stephanie saw Shameless Slut kneeling in the middle of the room next to a Sybian. She wore nothing except a black leather choker from which nipple clamps were hanging loose like pendants and ready to use on sensitive areola. There were ten backless bar stools around Shameless to which she motioned for the contestants to be seated. As in Europe, the crowd was seated around the contestants on all sides in dimly lit areas.

Shameless gave a hurried introduction. "There is a fair amount to get out of the way before we can start this degenerate game of perverts and libertines. First, my apologies to any contestants who were hoping to be whisked away to be sold to slavers who would make your life short and painful. The Club is just not into kidnapping, rape or murder."

Stephanie thought of how the Club had deliberately created a mystery about Level Four perhaps as part of their weeding out process or maybe just to tease. It's sickening how much thought these assholes put into their games.

Shameless continued, "Level Four, while in Sonora and subject to a lot of special rules because of the permanent changes that can result from becoming the center at Level Four, continues the Club policy of strict consent. Anyone can quit the Club and all further Club activity any time they wish. However, due to humanity's regrettable inability to travel back in time, we cannot undo the effects of past decisions. Tattoos and brands once applied cannot be removed easily and children born cannot be unborn.

"In the past, the Club generally held three Level Four contests a year with one woman chosen to be the center. The last three years due to the health issues that we all know about, we have had only had a total of two Level Four games, including the one last fall in which I became a pitiable sex slave forced to spend the last four months here using the pool, getting a lot of exercise and sun, eating well, and being fucked. I've even been forced to learn how to do the Mexican hat dance by my harsh masters.

"There were some in the Club who wanted to make up for lost time and have nine Level Four games this year but that would have been just crazy, and it would be hard to find enough contestants. So, we are having three games this weekend and three Labor Day weekend."

A person in the audience shouted, "Take your seat Shameless."

Shameless carefully sat on the Sybian pressing the dildo up her vagina. She continued, "As a special way to make my job more difficult and disgusting, certain Club perverts have prevailed upon the Club to make me sit on this fucking machine while Carlos operates it remotely. Of course, the Club still expects me to do my job as MC for this game despite the distraction. Oh, Oh, ooo."

Shameless pointed to a man about 40 years old who Stephanie thought looked like the guy who played Indigo in "A Few Dollars More." The machine started vibrating, and Shameless stammered out. "This is, of course, a lot like the Clayton Cubitt 'Hysterical Literature' production only the women there just had to try to read a few pages of literature, not work for hours while riding a very good fucking machine."

Shameless was already breathing heavily and having trouble holding it together. Briefly regaining composure, she started to talk but broke into gasps and giggles before stopping entirely for 30 seconds and shouting, "Turn down the fucking machine if you want us to ever get started." Many in the crowd laughed and the machine was turned down considerably.

"I think you all know Alsha, Brigitta, Hollie, Katie, Lenka, Naomi, Priya, Sabrina, Sarah, and Stephanie. Indeed, if you did your homework and watched them on the Superslut's site, you know some things about them quite well.

Stephanie herself had checked out the Supersluts site, mainly to see how she looked. She was surprised to see that they had not shown the triple penetration but only her having PIV sex with Rolfi. Rolfi's face was hidden but her agreement to play at Level Four twice, the vaginal penetration, and her orgasms were shown very close up.

"The women as you can see were not given any instructions as to how to dress for this event. We aren't going to have them dress or undress in any particular order now except that all of them should be down to four items when they hit 12 strikes.

"Looking at the contestants," Shameless said, "Those last four items should be taken off with the knowledge that you may not be wearing clothing again except a collar like the one that I have on.

"There will be a lengthy break when the first woman gets to 10 strikes to allow a variety of activities and another when the first woman gets to 16 strikes and ...."

Carlos had turned up the machine again. Shameless just stopped her speech, focused on her sensations for about four minutes, had another orgasm and said, "That was nice Carlos, but may I now finish?"

Some in the crowd were amused by the long interruption and others annoyed. Anyway, the machine was left off for a while.

Shameless said, "The second (or 16 strikes break) will be a lengthy pause to allow everyone to use the rest rooms, drink some wine and talk to the contestants about whatever they please. It will also give the contestants time to make a decision on their vote.

"As you know, there are two votes taken at Level Four to add strikes to the one who gets the most votes. The vote by the contestants will be taken after the second break. That vote of contestants will be secret, but the totals will be announced before we resume after the second break. The woman with the most votes gets two strikes.

"The vote by the audience is taken when the first woman reaches 19 strikes. The woman who gets the most audience votes also gets two strikes.

"As at all lower levels, if more than one woman reaches 21 at the same time, they all will become centers, or shall I say 'slaves' at this Level. Now, let's get started."

Things proceeded in a fairly relaxed fashion at first with Shameless cracking jokes and being given another orgasm by Carlos running the machine. Stephanie could see Theresia performing fellatio on some man Stephanie did not recognize in the audience. A man Stephanie recognized from Baden Baden was having doggy-style sex with Charlotte Stein, while pulling her hair. Several other of the women who Stephanie recognized as slaves from Spielmann parties were also engaged in various sexual activities.

I can see why men would not want to wait to become one of dozens of men to use the loser of the game, Stephanie thought. The slaves are all beautiful.

The tone changed abruptly after Hollie reached 10 strikes and there was a break. The contestants and Shameless all seemed to realize that they were playing "for keeps." Shameless did not sit back on the machine after the break. Sensing the mood change, Carlos took the machine off the stage and replaced it with a director's chair for Shameless who was to be allowed to focus on her MC duties.

With Hollie at ten strikes, Naomi had nine and Stephanie eight strikes along with Sarah. Stephanie had been playing as carefully as she could to avoid becoming the center. A lifetime of sex slavery? What am I doing? She held everything above a five religiously and religiously got a new number at 4 or less. She cursed herself that she was on her fifth Game and still hadn't figured out definitely whether to hold a 5. I know it can't matter much she thought, but if it matters even a little bit, I am an idiot for not having worked this out, Stephanie thought; an idiot or a woman who wants in her heart to become a breeding sex slave.

Stephanie further demonstrated her ambivalence by failing to take a new number when she got a 3 on the next deal. This did probably cost her a strike as the house drew a 5. Ok, pull yourself together, Stephanie thought.

During the break, a man with whom Stephanie had never spoken but she'd seen in Baden Baden, offered her $20,000 to play to play to become a slave. She answered, "No fucking way," and wondered how as a helpless slave she could even use the money.

She also saw Rolfi. He offered her nothing at this time but whispered, "Do I even have to tell you to vote for Naomi to get the two strikes voted by her peers?"

Hollie was wearing a tennis shirt, a tennis skirt, a bra, and knickers when she hit 13 strikes. She removed her shirt slowly to reveal a very sexy brassiere. She asked, "Will my bra be given to charity if I lose?"

Shameless said she had no idea what happened to the clothing of contestants who became slaves. "I haven't seen any of the stuff I was wearing last fall, but it was not that great, probably my shit was used for rags to dust off all the televisions around here."

When Hollie reached 15 strikes, she revealed perfect DD breasts and an extremely nervous smile although she'd hardly been a model of modesty before this game. Surprisingly, Hollie closed her eyes, pressed her breast together and seemed to escape into some sort of private fantasy that about 150 people were sharing vicariously.

"As I said," Shameless said, "revealing oneself at Level Four is an entirely different experience. One is not just showing one's body, you are presenting yourself as a sex object for life."

Naomi reached 15 on the same draw as Hollie. She waited until Hollie opened her eyes to remove her bra. Naomi sort of gulped. "Oh my gawd, I'm tied for the lead?" she said as she dropped her second to last article of clothing. Whatever tension she felt did not keep her from trusting out her chest as she stretched her arms behind her. She turned solemn, looked in an unfocused way into the audience and said mourningly, "It could happen, it could really happen, I may become a slave, a sex object for the use of others to be whipped, fucked and exhibited where they please. Maybe a colosseum."

Stephanie thought this was a bit much.

Hollie was the first to 16 strikes. She removed her tong like it was her last connection to reality. But after tossing the tong into the pile of clothing, Hollie giggle and flashed her well-groomed pudendum to the crowd as if to say, "you can't scare me." But she began to look very nervous. A few seconds later it was clear that she'd seen the hungry looks in some of the eyes in the audience and was unsure how she felt about them.

The break was pretty long. As expected, there were many complex negotiations regarding how the contestants would vote to assign two strikes.