A Game of Basketball Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips open up to take the head of her dick into my mouth. Nicole lets out a moan as my tongue swirls around the tip. Inch by inch, I take more of her cock between my lips. Her fingers slip through my hair as she grabs a handful and pulls me down.

Her cock plunges down my throat as my nose meets her pubes. With both hands, she starts bobbing my head up and down on her dick.

"Oh, Dave! Suck my cock, babe!" she moans. As she pulls my head up, my lips create an airtight seal around her shaft as I suck on it, desperately trying to milk out my creamy reward.

I slurp on her pole, taking it deep down my throat. She starts bucking her hips up as moans escape her lips. I can tell she's close. I'm going to keep her on the edge a little bit longer.

I pop her dick out of my mouth and give her testicles a little lovin. I start licking em and kissing em as I look up into those big beautiful eyes of hers. Slowly jerking her big fat dick. The feel of her heavy shaft in my hand makes my own dick hard.

She grabs my hair and pulls my hand off her cock as she takes over stroking it. "I can't take it anymore, Dave. I need to cum!"

Suddenly a big gob of spunk sprays all my face. Load after load of her white sticky jizz paints my face.

Finally, she collapses back down on the couch. I take her cock back in my mouth and clean off every drop of cum on her dick like a good little cockslut.

Suddenly someone knocks at the door. The pizza's here!

"Shit!" I say as her dick falls from my lips.

"You should answer it like that!"

"No way! It's embarrassing!"

"It'd be funny! Come on! Please!" She gives me that baby face of hers and I can't resist.

"Fine..." I get up and grab the cash on the table. Opening the door, Jess greets me in a cute little Pizza Shack outfit. As soon as she sees me, her face turns as red as her hair.

"I didn't know you worked there..."

"Yeah... My parents own the place. Umm, looks like you've already had dessert."

I bet my face is as red as her hair right now as well.

"Yeah! He's my personal cock slut!" Nicole says as she walks up behind me. "Hey, Jess! You working late?"

"Only another hour and then I'm going over to Anna's," she says.

"Oh cool, well have fun much her carpet." Once again her face burns hot. After I pay her and leave a tip, she takes off.

"God... the things I do for love." I put the pizza down and wipe off my face.

Nicole's hand comes down hard on my behind. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it deep down. You know you love being my cockslut."

I turn around to look into her verdant grassy eyes as I wrap my hands around her face and pull her into a kiss. Her hands journey below my pants and cup my ass cheeks. I feel her finger start to rub up against my tight little butthole, slowly circling it as she squeezes and kneads my ass cheek with her other hand.

My tongue explores her mouth and wrestles with hers as my fingers stroke the soft caramel skin of her face.

"We should eeeeeaaat!!" I try to suggest as she slips her finger inside my ass.

"Fine..." She pulls back, but not before spanking my ass as if I'm a bad boy.

Once we eat, we both agree to take a quick shower. Of course, when you're soaping each other up with an occasional kiss here and there, it's not as quick as one might think. And let's not forget all the ass grabbing and dick fondling that went on.

Once we finally got out and dried each other off, it was straight to the bedroom. I manage to turn the lights off as she pushes on the bed.

Before I knew it, I'm face down with Nicole straddling the back of my thighs as she plays with my ass.

'God, you have such an amazing ass!" She says as she grabs my cheek with one hand and spreads it open while she sticks a lubed up finger against my sphincter and pushes in.

"Urgghh," I grunt, but she doesn't relent as another finger quickly joins in. She roughly starts to finger fuck my ass.

After getting my cock stealy hard with just a few fingers, she finally pulls out. I hear the bottle of lube squirt out a glob. Looking back, I see her get her cock all lathered up. She gives me a playful grin. "You know where this is going. Don't you?"

I meekly nod in.

"Where's that?"

"Up my ass..."

"That's right," she says, leaning down, kissing my shoulder as she rubs her dick up and down the crack of my ass before meeting my little starfish. "Guess what?"

"Hmmm?" I grab handfuls of sheets as I bite into the pillow, bracing for impact.

"Here comes the boom!" One powerful thrust, she's all the way in as skin slaps upon skin.

"Ahhhh!" I scream out.

"I can't believe your ass is still so tight after I've given it a few good dickings." She bites my ear as she wraps one arm underneath my torso and the other around my neck. She slowly starts moving her hips back and forth. "Fuck, I'm so in love with you."

"I love you toooo!" I squeal as she hits that sweet spot. Pleasure flooding through me like a riptide. Her veiny cock tightly wrapped by the walls of the inside of my ass has me feeling so full. She kisses and nibbles on my shoulder as she stuffs me full of her dick.

She starts thrusting harder into me. I can feel her balls slap against mine every time she goes all in.

I'm moaning out of control every time that dick rubs up against my prostate.

She suddenly pulls out as she unwraps herself from me. "Roll over on your back, I want to see your face as I fuck you."

Getting on my back, I lock my legs around her waist as she pushes her cock back inside me. She continues where she left off, driving her hips, sinking that cock deep into my asshole. She leans down and gently bites my nipple making me groan.

She leaves a trail of kisses up my neck until our lips are attached. I run my fingers through her short silky hair as her tongue's busy giving my mouth an oral exam.

My dick is harder than a diamond and her's is hilted all the way up my ass. I grab her breast, softly caressing it as our mouths speak without words.

One more thrust and my dick erupts, spewing cum all over us. My ass spasms, tightening around her cock as my own dick continues to shoot rope after rope of cum.

She really starts to pound my ass, detaching her lips from mine as she stares into my eyes. Her dick's like a jackhammer inside me, but I'm in a different world, lost in those emerald gems of hers as my orgasm starts to subside.

She pumps one more time, lodging her log deep inside me, finally filling my ass up with that creamy hot delight. Fuck, it feels so good!

She dumps load after load inside of me. Then as her dick falls out of my ass. she takes my leg and flips it over so she can spoon me as she collapses on the bed. "That was amazing. Is your mom going to get upset if I sleep over?"

"Are you kidding me? You honestly think she would be upset if you spent the night? She's letting us fuck in her house?" She laughs while she wraps her arms around me and rests her head against mine.

She gives my ass a hard slap. "If that's the case, it's going to be a long night for you."

"Oh god..." My blood rushes to my cock, but I'm not sure if it's got enough energy to go another round. I don't think I have enough energy to go another week.

"Just kidding." Oh, thank god!

"But seriously." I can just feel the sadistic smile she must be wearing as she scoots closer and rubs her dick up and down the crack of my boxers.

I lean back and look her in the face. "Are you serious?"

Definitely has a devilish smile, I knew it. "You're insatiable."

"What can I say? I love putting my cock in your ass, but I can go a little longer without it."

"Thank god, my ass needs a little time to recoup."

"But don't think I won't wake you up with my dick down your butthole."

"I'd expect like nothing less." She kisses my shoulder, gently sinking her teeth in my skin before meeting my lips with hers.

"You have no idea how amazing this is."

She says I roll on my back. She rests her head on my shoulder and looks up at me with those eyes that seem to glow a mesmerizing jade color in the moonlight.

"What's that?"

"To be dating you, I've had a crush on you since the first day that I saw you." She presses her lips against the skin on my collar bone.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah, you're an amazing guy. One of the hardest working athletes I've ever met." When she looks up at me with those eyes, it's hard not to melt in her arms. "Plus, you're always trying to do the right thing. Even if it means costing you your friends or popularity."

She reaches up and slowly touches her lips to mine. "Who couldn't fall in love with you?"

"It's hard to argue with you. Dating you isn't so bad either." She twists my nipple. "Ouch!"

"Don't lie, you know you're loving every minute of our time together."

"Especially these moments." She looks up at me as I reach over and start stroking her cheek with my thumb before pulling up in for a kiss.

"I love you," we both say at the same time. Then she rests her head against my pec and we fall into the sweet embrace of the night.

-

Fire seethed off of him as if the flames were alive. Horns rose from his head. Spikes stuck out of his back. His eye burned like cinders full of hate as his head slowly turns to me.

A chain held in his hand. The chain is wrapped around the neck of a naked girl as she kneels before him. She too has horns and her skin was as dark as the night. Embers simmered from her eyes as tears of flames streamed down her cheeks. It's not just any girl... It's Nicole! No! I must save her!

Suddenly a woman appears in front of me. Not just any woman, blue flames rise from her head like hair. Her skin was dark but her eyes shined with bright sapphire flames that matched her hair. She has horns as well.

Wings enveloped in the same blue flames rose from her back. "Speak your name and claim your power to save her, my son!"

Rising up from the darkness. It was just a dream... More like a nightmare. That was the worst one yet. And once again I'm drenched in sweat. She called me her son...

Nicole stirs awake. "Hey..."

I look back at her, she looks so sweet with her eyes heavy with sleep. "Is everything alright," she asks.

"Yeah, just another nightmare."

"Tell me about it." She rises up and places a hand on my back, gently rubbing it.

"It's nothing, just a dream."

She kisses my shoulder as she places her hand on my arm. "It's definitely not nothing if it's got you all riled up. Jeez, you're all sweaty."

"I don't know. It's just another recurring dream I get. Each one's a little bit different than the last." I don't know if I should tell her about the part with her being in it. It's just a dream, it's not like it means anything.

"Was it like the one you had last night when you texted me?"

"Yeah..." I reach down and grab my dirty shirt off the ground and wipe my face with it. "I feel like I got these demons, all in my head."

She grabs the shirt from me and starts wiping up my back. "If it makes you feel any better, I get these weird dreams too, but they're actually kind of nice. A bit confusing and weird, but nothing like yours."

"Yeah? Are these the dreams you have of other men?" I throw her a smirk.

"I wouldn't say that. Even though they don't look like you, some aren't even human. They feel like you. It's hard to explain. Although some are from the guy's perspective looking at me." She rests her head against my shoulder. "Well, it's not really me... I mean, the women in my dreams don't look like me... I don't know, it's hard to explain."

"I know what you mean. Aren't we two peas in a pod?"

"You've got that right." She presses her lips against the skin of my shoulder. "We're perfect for each other."

"Weren't you going to wake me up with your dick up my ass?" I

"Not at two in the morning..." She pulls me back into bed and rests her chin on my chest and looks up at me with those verdant eyes. "You are the only person that ever looks at me like that."

"Ha... Like what?" I ask.

She rolls her head, tearing her eyes away from me. "Like I actually mean something."

"Are you kidding me? You mean everything to me!" I gently grab her face and lift it up to me. "Why would you ever think you don't mean anything?"

"I don't know... It's just some people make it seem that way."

"Don't listen to what other people say about you. Their opinions don't matter. The only opinion that matters is yours."

"I know that, but it's hard not to listen."

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes." I kiss her forehead.

"Then you would see the most beautiful woman in the world. She's brave, confident, smart, sexy, and can even make me laugh."

She looks up at me. "Of course you think I'm sexy after I made you splooge a load of cum all over your own sheets. I'm only smart because I study hard. No way am I confident or brave."

"You're the bravest person I've ever met. You're brave enough to come out as transgender, endure abuse from assholes and you still kick ass." Before I can continue her lips are on mine. She's got my tongue surrendering to hers.

She laid her head back down on my chest and we both drifted back to sleep in each other's embrace.

-

"Urrggghhh," I wake up as my butthole is being spread open.

"Morning sunshine," Nicole says as she bites my ear. "Told you I'd wake you up with my dick up your asshole. Now take it, Dave."

She thrusts hard into me, shoving that fat dick balls deep inside me. With that girl cock deep inside me, I'm groaning and moaning like a bitch in heat.

I sink my teeth into the pillow and bring my hands back and spread my ass cheeks apart as she slowly starts humping my ass. I feel every ridge and vein of her cock as it slides in and out of my tight butthole. "Yeah, spread that ass for my cock you sexy slut."

God, I love when she talks dirty to me. She lays a series of kisses against the skin of my back, occasionally leaving bite marks. She slides up in the cowgirl position, straddling the back of my thighs as she continues to thrust in my rear. I can hear the sound of her hips slapping against my ass as she pounds me. "Fuck, Dave! Your ass was meant for my cock."

"Oh, fuck. I couldn't, urgghh... I couldn't agree more!" I moan out as she saws into my ass. She hilts herself all the way in. I can feel her balls rest on top of mine. I let go of my butt cheeks and grab a handful of sheets as she continues her onslaught. "Fuck me, Nicole! I'm yours!"

Smack!

Her hand grabs my ass and squeezes it. "You've got that right... You're all mine! Holy shit, I fucking love you!"

The way she gyrates her hips, making that dick massage my prostate, sends me into complete bliss.

"I'm going to drop a load so deep in your ass, you'll be able to rinse your mouth with my cum." She places her other hand on my shoulder and really starts to reem me.

The melody of skin slapping skin mixed with grunts and moans from both of our lips fill the air. I'm panting for air as my dick strains against the sheets underneath me. I'm on the edge and one or two more thrust from her cock will send me over.

She keeps hammering away like she's building a house. Of course, her cock making a home in my ass as she slams the beautiful shaft balls deep inside my ass with just enough impact to my own pecker explode all over the sheets. I can feel her hot sticky seed fill my ass as she erupts inside me. "Fuck!! That feels so good, fill my ass with your cum!"

She collapses on top of me as she continues to milk her cock deep inside my butt. My own dick finally dries out. She keeps her cock buried in my ass as she attacks me with kisses.

"Fuck Dave," she sighs as she wraps her arms around my torso. "That was..."

"Fucking amazing?" I ask.

"Yeah..." She rests her head on my back. I roll on my back and she stares up at me with those big green eyes. After we make out for several minutes, we finally get out of bed. I get my asshole cleaned out, we grab some breakfast and then head to practice.

-

After sprints, drills, playthroughs, and coach implementing a few new plays, she finally gathers us up and goes over what's all going on for this weekend. "The bus will be leaving no later than 1:30 this afternoon. That gives you an hour to get cleaned up and get your shit together."

"It's a five-hour trip, so I expect you all to be on your best behavior." I'm pretty sure she's staring directly at Finn. "We will be there until Sunday so we will be staying in a hotel 20 minutes out. That being said, I've taken the liberty to assign sleeping arrangements."

"Finn, Josh, and Austin will be roommates. Dave, Brock, and Donny will be in another room. Jason, Jeremy, and Caleb will also share a room. Nicole, because of your special circumstances, you will have to privilege of having your own room. Any questions?"

Finn raises his hand. "Yes, Finn?"

"That's not fair... How come Nicole gets a room all to themselves?" he asks.

"Finn makes a great point!" I add, for once I'm actually agreeing with Finn. The entire team goes silent and all eyes are on me. "We could easily eliminate a room if you put Jason and Jeremy in my room and Caleb in Finn's. I can room with Nicole."

Coach stares at me for a long hard minute. "That would save them quite a bit of money... Nicole are you okay with this arrangement?"

"Yes!" she says a little too quickly.

"Anyone else has anything to add about this arrangement?" No one says a word. "Alright then, it's settled. Caleb, you'll be in Finn's room, Jeremy and Jason will be with Brock and Donny, and Dave will room with Nicole."

She subtly grabs my ass and gives it a squeeze. "I'd expect you all to act and behave like adults. Your meals will be provided."

"The first game is going to be Thursday morning at 8 AM sharp. I want everyone ready by 6 AM."

I raise my hand. "Yes, Dave?"

"Do you have a copy of the bracket?"

"Yes and I'll let you all look at it on the bus. I'm not going to lie, all the teams invited to the tournament are all tough. We have our work cut out for us. We play San Marcos first and unfortunately being located in Santa Barbara gives them home court advantage. Their fans will have a large presence."

-

After practice, Nicole drops me off at my house. I give her a kiss goodbye before she takes off. Walking inside, my mother's there with Emily. "Hey, Dave! How did practice go?"

"Great, but I get to get ready. The bus leaves in an hour. Nicole's coming back to pick me up shortly," I inform them.

"Oh great, speaking of the game, Emily and I already have a hotel room, so we're going to leave after lunch, would you like me to make you something to eat?" Emily wraps her arms around my mother and presses her lips my mom's neck.

"Okay yeah, mom... That sounds good," I say as I leave them alone. I take a quick shower and get dressed.

My mom made me a sandwich and left it on the counter. "Alright baby, we're heading out. I'll see you down in Santa Barbara! Text me when you get there!"

"Alright, mom. Love ya!" I say while I give her a kiss on the cheek. She pulls me into a hug before returning the affection. Then she and Emily are out the door.

As they leave, I rush into my mom's room and find a bottle of lube she has hidden away in her bedside table. I pack it away in my duffle bag.

Soon after they take off, Nicole pulls up.

I finish eating my sandwich, grab my bag and head out to meet her. "God, I still can't believe coach let us have a room all to ourselves! Good thinking," she says as she practically rushes up and pulls me in for a big hug. She presses her lips against mine and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I know, right? I'm a genius aren't I?" That Dave smile of mine is on full blast.

"Don't get too full of yourself or your head might explode." She gives my ass a hard slap.