A Game of Chess Ch. 02

Story Info
Two pawns lost and her knight compromised, Meera retaliates.
6.2k words
4.33
12.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meera unlocked a door and found Pankhudi naked on all fours. Alex, her trusted associate who was also in charge of looking after Pankhudi had his cock buried deep in her ass and was pounding her hard. There was a small vibrator inserted in her pussy, that made her pussy dripping wet.

"Alex," Meera sighed, "Do you ever leave her alone?"

"Her body..." he said as he continued thrusting in her ass, "Is so fucking tender, I just can't get enough!"

Pankhudi was aroused due to the pleasurable sensations in her pussy but face was still red in shame. Meera knelt in front of her to have a better look at her. Her face and hair had stains of dried cum. Meera put a finger under her chin and made her look straight at her and inspected her body like a commodity.

"So how is she doing?" she asked Alex who was using her ass for his pleasure.

"Oh, very good," he said, "She gives good blowjobs, and has learned to take it in the ass too!"

"Hmmm," Meera said feeling her breasts, "Her tits are getting bigger. Soon her belly will swell. The bigger the bump, the more clients will pay."

Alex fucked harder and faster as he neared orgasm. Pankudi moaned as he dumped his cum inside her ass. She was nearing her own orgasm due to the vibrator in her pussy, but Meera pulled it out and smiled at her disappointment.

"If you want an orgasm, you must earn it," Meera said, "Now come here."

Pankhudi struggled to her knees and followed her. Meera was wearing a crop to and blue jeans. She slid her jeans down and stood before Pankhudi in her panties.

"Remove my panties with your teeth," she ordered.

Pankhudi grasped one end in her teeth and lowered it. Then she crawled to the other side and pulled it down. After some struggle, she was able to remove her panties completely. Meera smiled at her submission.

Meera sat down on a chair opening her legs to Pankhudi to lick. Pankhudi obediently ran her tongue between her pussy lips, licking her clit. Meera moaned in pleasure. She locked her legs around Pankhudi's head so she couldn't move and her face was forced against her pussy. Pankhudi sucked on Meera's pussy lips gently just like she was trained to do. The she moved to her clitoris and sucked it lightly, making Meera moan louder and louder. Pankhudi wiggled her tongue against her pussy, trying to push it inside, and the back to licking her clit. The feeling of Pankhudi's soft tongue wiggling on her clit and pussy was driving Meera mad with pleasure. Pankhudi knew that she was not supposed to stop till she was told to. She licked faster and harder and moved her lips over her pussy, sucking harder. Meera pressed Pankhudi's face harder against her pussy as her body drenched in the overwhelming feeling of orgasm.

"Good girl," she said, smiling at Pankhudi, "Come let me reward you."

Pankhudi followed her quietly. Meera took her to the bathroom and made her lie down in a bathtub.

"We are going to clean you up," she said, as she turned on the shower. Cold water made Pankhudi shiver.

Meera started rubbing soap onto her body. She cupped her enlarged breasts and smiled. She stroked her nipples making her moan.

"Are they sensitive?" she asked.

Pankhudi nodded.

"How does it feel Pankhudi?" Meera asked playing with her nipples, "To be pregnant with a bastard child?"

Pankhudi didn't respond. Meera started rubbing her belly and said, "Soon this will grow bigger and one day that baby is going to come out from here," Meera inserted two fingers in her pussy and started moving in and out. Pankhudi moaned. She was already very aroused due to the vibrator, and her pussy was sensitive to any invasion.

"You like this, don't you?" Meera said teasing her nipples, "And these tits will soon be full of milk. Wow! they are heavy already! Some clients would pay just to suck milk out of these tities, you are going to have a lot of mouths to feed." Meera giggled.

"And once that baby is out, we are going to just put another one in there, and it will go on and on. You are going to be my breeding cow," Meera said smiling wickedly as she finger fucked her harder making Pankhudi moan louder.

"Answer me," Meera said, "How does it feel to be a breeding cow?"

"Does it matter how I feel?" Pankhudi replied.

"Of course, it does, because if you don't like it, I would really have something to make you like it. Switch to a new drug perhaps," Meera laughed.

"I feel good, I enjoy it a lot," Pankhudi said, "Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes, that and more..." Meera teased, "Do you like being the slut that you have become?"

"Yes, I do," Pankhudi said knowing that saying anything else will cause Meera to hurt her more.

"Where are your manners?" she said sharply pinching her nipple, "Who will say thank you?"

"Thank you for making me a slut," Pankhudi said.

Meera laughed, and said, "You are more than a slut, you are also a breeding cow."

"Thank you for making me a slut and a breeding cow," Pankhudi spoke without any emotion.

"Now that's too dry," Meera said, "I want you to play with yourself and repeat that sentence till you cum."

Tears flooded Pankudi's eyes. But she knew she had no choice but to obey.

She started rubbing her clit and put two fingers inside. She felt a tingle in her groin. Tears streamed from her eyes as she repeated the humiliating sentence, "Thank you for making me a slut and a breeding cow," over and over, as she rubbed herself. Pleasurable sensations arose from her pussy, and her breathing became heavier. Meera stroked her sensitive nipples adding to the sexual pleasure. Finally, she moaned loudly as she felt a much needed orgasm hit her body. As she was cumming, she said, "Thank...you...making slut and...breeding cow...aaahh"

Meera laughed as she watched Pankhudi humiliate herself.

"Good, so you are really liking it," Meera said smiling at her, "Remember that for the rest of your life and learn to enjoy it. Because that is what you are ever going to be."

"Armaan," Pankhudi gasped, "Will come for me..."

"Really?" Meera chuckled, "You still believe that? Maybe he'll be one of the clients queued up to fuck you, but don't dream of anything more than that."

"He loves me," Pankhudi said, "He will find me one day..."

"Wrong. He will find a pregnant slut and a breeding cow someday," Meera said laughing, "And you are the dumbest slut in the world if you believe that he is still going to love you after all that. You are just going to be a fuck meat for any man and nothing more than that. No one is going to love you..."

"Armaan will always love me," Pankhudi said smiling at her.

"If he loves you so much, why didn't he marry you?" Meera asked with a smile.

Pankhudi had no answer to that question, she just smiled back weakly.

"Well, you don't have an answer, do you?" Meera chuckled, "If he didn't marry you when you were all sweet and pure, I don't think he is going to marry you now after watching you get fucked by other men and when you are carrying some bastard seed inside you."

"What you think doesn't matter to me or him," Pankhudi said, smiling ever so sweetly.

"Well it should you know," Meera said, "Because I go out there and I see him. He has already given up on you. He was upset for a few days but he has forgotten about you now. I was hoping he would break. But he is enjoying his life and is fucking around happily. You are a lost cause anyway."

"Who are you kidding Meera?" Pankhudi spoke sweetly, "I know him better than anyone. I'll tell you what is happening. He is looking for me everywhere. He hasn't slept one night since I was taken and he is barely even eating. I know my Armaan, and I know he loves me. He'll never give up on me, and I will never give up on him."

Meera's smile disappeared. She slapped Pankhudi sharply. "You are just a slut and a cheap whore, nothing more than that. Neil took my Naina di away from me and Armaan made me a whore! I am going to do the same to you!" Meera said bitterly.

"You were hurt because you lost Naina," Pankhudi said, "You loved her so much...you hate Neil and Armaan for what they have done, and yet you chose to be exactly like the people you hate, and not like the person you loved more than anything in the world..."

Meera choked in grief as she remembered Naina's love.

"Bad things..." Meera said, "...always happen to the best people. Just look at yourself."

"And if we let those things darken our heart," Pankhudi replied, "...this whole world will drown in darkness. Naina herself was in pain, yet she gave you so much love unconditionally, even when you were not related to her because she saw you were alone and afraid and needed love. She knew that every soul needs love, there is enough of pain in the world already."

Meera was suddenly very quiet.

"You can hurt me, Meera," Pankhudi said, "You can make me do anything. But you can never make me stop loving Armaan."

Meera's ego was hurt. But Pankhudi's loving innocent eyes made her weak. She just stormed out of the room.

*********************************************

Armaan reached near Pankhudi's apartment and found a parking spot for his car in that congested locality.

The building was several years old, and the paint had peeled off almost all the walls. She lived in the poorer side of the city, and the neighborhood was not friendly. Armaan had offered her a house in the better part of the city, but she refused to accept. He offered her a car, and so many other things, but she just never accepted any gifts from him.

As he was climbing up the rickety stairs to her apartment, he absentmindedly bumped into an old woman coming out from the next flat. He apologized but she gave him an angry look and hobbled away, cursing in Marathi.

"Why did Pankh continue to live in this shitty neighborhood?" he thought.

He opened the door with his set of keys. As he entered the room, painful memories stung his heart. This was the place from which she was abducted after she was raped by 3 men in front of him, the very place where he last saw the woman he loved.

He walked toward her bedroom where he had such beautiful memories about her. Pankhudi always liked to sleep on the left side of the bed. He lay down on the right side of the bed and moved his hand on the vacant spot, feeling the sheets, remembering all the times he made love to her on this very bed, how she lovingly held him, kissed him, how she soothed him, sang for him and put him to sleep. Every time he got agitated, she just knew how to calm him down.

The emptiness bore a hole in his heart. "I miss you Pankh," he said as a lone tear escaped his eyes, "I wish you were here to hold me, I'm so tired, but I can't sleep...I miss you..."

He looked fondly at her things lying around, her books, her clothes, her teddy bear, and suddenly noticed her diary. He remembered Pankhudi wrote a diary. He picked it up and started reading, hoping to find some answers. He focused mainly on anything that mentioned him or Meera.

1/1/2020

New Year's Day! Armaan took me out for this lovely dinner. That place was like, just wow, I've never thing anything shinier. I wore the dress he brought me, he said I looked beautiful. He just makes me blush when he says that. I was feeling a little uncomfortable in that dress, I'm just not used to wearing something like that. I felt much better taking it off. I hope he didn't notice; I don't want him to feel hurt. And when he made love to me...it was just beautiful.

6/1/2020

Coffee date with my love! It is weird, but I feel I've got kinda addicted to coffee. It's a nice thing, I guess. Coffee makes me feel really good. And Armaan has got this really fancy car, and we went for a long drive. It was amazing!

10/1/2020

We went for a drive again. Armaan was happy today. His construction business has been doing really well and today he got some huge tender. He bought a diamond bracelet for me. But I already have this cute bracelet Palak gifted me and I wear it all the time. I told Armaan I couldn't take his gift. He seemed really sad when I said that. Why doesn't he understand? I've told him so many times that I don't like expensive gifts. It just...makes me feel burdened. Because I know I will never be able to gift him anything like that. All I really want is his company, I feel safe when he is around, I just want to hold him.

17/1/2020

Weird day today! I forgot my phone at home, I was already late for work and almost killed a girl today. Don't know how, she just happened to be standing there and my scooter bumped into her. Poor girl was hurt. I took her to a clinic; she wouldn't let me but I insisted. The doctor said the injuries were minor and that she would recover in a day or two. What a relief! The girl was very friendly. She told me her name is Meera, and she had recently moved here from Delhi. She seemed to be a nice girl, I gave her my number and I thought we'd be friends.

23/1/2020

Today was a fun day! Meera called and asked if I'd like to go shopping with her. I so love shopping! And I thought I'd show her around the city. It was awesome. She is such a nice girl, she helped me buy a nice dress, maybe I can wear it next time I meet Armaan. We went to the beach and had street food. My absolute favorite!

29/1/2020

Today I went to the City Mall with Meera. There is a salon there, so we had some girl time getting some manicures and pedicures. We did some shopping afterwards. And the best part of the day? Armaan called! He asked me out for dinner again. He said he'd pick me from the mall itself. I thought it would be a nice chance to introduce him to Meera, but she was in a hurry to leave so she just smiled at him from a distance.

7/2/2020

I invited Armaan for dinner. He wanted to go out, but I insisted I'd cook. I know he loves the food I cook. I cooked his favorite food. We had dinner at home, and we made sweet love. I just love his touch, he makes me feel complete. But, something worries me. I dream of a life with him, but I don't know if he does. When we were cuddling after sex, I just asked if he'd marry me. He seemed very disturbed by that question. He didn't even give me a reply. He just turned around and slept.

18/2/2020

I'm feeling very sad today. Armaan hasn't called for so many days. I miss him. Perhaps he is busy with work. Or could he be upset with me?

22/2/2020

Armaan finally called. He said he had been busy. I asked him whether me talking about marriage upset him. He said he just needs more time before he can give me a final answer. I know he really loves me. But I don't know why he is afraid to commit. He wanted me to move into a better house, gift me a car and all fancy things, but all I want is him. I have no doubt that he loves me, but I just wish he had more faith in me. I wish he believed that I am take care of him. He just seems to be very afraid of something. Perhaps it is because of his previous broken marriage. I understand how he feels because I love him. I will wait. I won't nag him for a decision so important. I believe in my love, and I know Armaan will come around.

29/2/2020

This is something I can't share with anyone. I missed my periods, so I bought a pregnancy test kit from the store. It is positive. It's the first time for me, it is special, and it just fills my heart with joy. A little Armaan inside of me, it is such a beautiful feeling. But I don't know how he would feel about it. I don't know how to tell this to him. I just hope he doesn't get angry. I hope he doesn't ask me to get rid of it. That would really break my heart. I'll invite him for dinner tomorrow. I'll tell him after dinner. I am just praying for the best.

That was the last entry in her diary. Armaan was suddenly disturbed by this new discovery. Finding her became even more urgent now.

He couldn't sleep the whole night. He just paced around the house thinking how he could find Pankhudi. His thoughts were interrupted by a phone call from Raghav.

Raghav: I found out about that girl Rohini, the love interest about that bombing convict Shrikant Jadhav.

Armaan: Is she dead or alive?

Raghav: Alive, pretty much alive and well. She is currently in some village in Kolhapur and is working as a primary school teacher. I am sending you the name and address of that school.

Armaan: This man's sentence is 10 years, right?

Raghav: Yes, but he won't last 6 months. He's got cancer.

Armaan: So, someone offered him a deal. He goes to prison for a crime he didn't commit in exchange of freedom of the woman he loves. He is going to die anyway, so might as well buy her freedom. Who was this girl's pimp?

Raghav: Someone called Bablu

Armaan: Thanks, this was useful.

Raghav: Anytime. Pleasure working with you.

Next he drove to a red light area. Surya, one of the pimps that he knew well walked towards his car.

"Long time, Sir!" he said, "What can I do for you? I've got some really hot new girls, would you like to take a look?"

"I am here for Bablu," Armaan said, "Where can I find him?"

"He must be around here somewhere," Surya said, "You know how this job is, he must be plying this trade somewhere."

"Find him and tell him there is a party interested in one of his top girls," Armaan said handing over a 2000 rupees note to him, "Get him to me. I am waiting."

After sometime Surya returned with Bablu and knocked on the window of his car. As Armaan lowered the glass, Bablu saw him and suddenly got visibly nervous.

"Is there a problem?" Armaan asked eyeing the pimps suspiciously.

"No, not at all!" Surya said nudging Bablu, "Be nice to Sir!"

"Yes Sir, how can I help you?" Bablu asked.

"Get in the car," Armaan ordered.

Bablu nervously sat next to him. Armaan started driving.

"Which girl would you like Sir?" he asked,

"I would like two actually, Rohini and Natasha," Armaan answered.

Bablu panicked. He began to wipe the beads of sweat on his forehead.

"Why are you so scared?" Armaan asked, "I know you helped Natasha. Or would you rather call her Meera? I've got no beef with you, Anuj, honestly. If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead already. All I want you to do is talk."

"I don't know anything," Bablu said.

"If we are going to do it this way," Armaan said stopping the car, "If you get out of the car without giving me a name, a sniper is going to put a bullet in your head in the next 5 minutes."

"I just did what she asked. She paid me for it," he replied nervously.

"Who really made the bomb?" Armaan asked.

"I have never met him. Meera knew him. She just told me to cover up. His name is Ganesh and he is a young engineer migrated from somewhere in the south. That is all I know."

"Address?" Armaan asked sharply.

"I don't know," he said, "I really don't know."

"Fine, get out" Armaan said, "If I find out you lied, or you go and report back to that whore Meera, you won't live very long."

Bablu nodded nervously and got out of the car. Armaan nodded at a man standing at a distance, the man nodded back and made a phone call.

As Bablu nervously crossed the road, a speeding truck ran over him. He was dead instantly.

Armaan looked at the crowd gathering around the dead man and smiled.

Armaan called Raghav again.

Armaan: Another job for you. No picture this time. Just a name Ganesh, young guy migrated from south, some kind of demolition expert. I need a photo and an address.

Raghav: On it boss, 24 hours.

Just then his phone beeped with a text message.

Neil: Yo, pick me up?

Armaan drove to Neil's house. Neil took his things and left his house. Meera was watering flowers in the garden and she grinned seeing Neil.

"Hey Neil," she said teasing him, "Out of jail huh? Congratulations!"

"Fuck you bitch!" Neil growled.

"What again?" Meera said laughing, "Wasn't our last fuck enough for you? I understand with Aditi dead, your cock must be aching for some pussy."

12