A Game of Chess Ch. 03

Story Info
Meera dominates Armaan, Neil gains an edge in the game.
4.4k words
4.32
11.8k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Meera was driving, Armaan had second thoughts about the audio bug. He knew Meera was now alert and will most probably search him the moment they enter the house.

He thought of a while, and decided to place the bug in her car itself. It was for the first time he had access to the inside of her car. He quietly slipped the bug under his seat.

Meera drove Armaan to her house, located right next to Neil's house.

Armaan quietly followed her into the house.

As Armaan had expected, she began to search him. She smiled as she frisked him, getting a good feel of his body. She tugged at his coat and he let her take it off. She checked his pockets, and apart from his wallet, she found a USB drive.

"What's on this?" she asked curiously.

Armaan didn't reply.

"Silence is an interesting answer," she smirked and connected the pen drive to her laptop, "If you were carrying this on your person all the time, there must be something really important in it." She viewed the contents. There was a large video file in it. She opened it and found Mithila's video, in which she appeared to be enjoying sex with three men.

"So, this is how you got her talking," Meera said smiling at Armaan.

Armaan quickly glanced at her laptop over her shoulder and noticed that it was connected to the internet and smiled.

***************************

Neil reached back to the rented house. He sat on the couch in shock trying to process the evening's events.

Reyansh walked into the room and observed the nervous look on his face. "What happened Neil?" he asked, "Where is Armaan?"

"That whore took him," Neil answered, "She found out we are holding Mithila and her husband. We are going to have to release them."

"Shit!" Reyansh exclaimed.

Suddenly Neil got a notification that a malware had been installed on Meera's laptop. He rushed to his desk and started working right away.

Reyansh saw this sudden activity and was puzzled.

"What just happened?" Reyansh asked.

"She just fell into our trap," Neil said, "Armaan had a USB drive on him with Mithila's video. I had also put a self-installing malware along with it. We had hoped we get access to Meera's laptop somehow, and that just happened."

"That is good news, I guess," Reyansh said.

"Yes, it certainly is," but we can't let her get suspicious, "Take Mithila and her husband back home safely, or that psycho bitch Meera might hurt Pankhudi."

Reyansh agreed and left, while Neil continued with the hacking.

***********************************

Meera let the video play in the background and pushed Armaan onto a single seater sofa and sat down on his lap straddling his hips.

Armaan tried hard to hide his pain but his face still looked very sad. Meera cherished every moment of her victory over this powerful man. She ran her fingers lightly over his face and hair, feeling every inch of his skin, smiling at his subtle resistance to her touch. He was a handsome man, but his eyes looked very tired due to lack of sleep. Meera knew the reason why he couldn't sleep, and smiled with devilish contentment.

She brought her lips close to his, slowly rubbing her lips on his lips. Her touch burned him; he hated every bit of it. When she pressed her lips on his, he instinctively pushed her away gently and turned his head to one side. That only made Meera smile.

"Are you really going to resist like that?" she asked running a finger down his neck and rubbing his collar bones, "Coz that will make this so much more fun!"

Armaan didn't reply, he just looked back at her and closed his eyes.

Meera smiled at his submission. She held his face in her palms and brought her lips close to his and said, "I want you to kiss me, give me the best kiss you can."

Armaan felt crushed. He would perhaps be OK letting her touch or kiss him but she was making him do it actively.

He ran his hands through her hair and locked lips with her. Meera put forward her tongue to meet his as she felt a tingle in her pussy. She slowly began to unbutton his shirt and ran her hands over his bare chest as she forced him to kiss her. He pulled away after a minute with a bitter expression on his face.

She reached between his legs and grabbed his balls making him wince in pain, "Who said you could stop?" she spoke in a commanding tone looking straight into his eyes, "This will stop when I want it to stop, get it? Now get back to work."

Armaan put his lips back on hers and started kissing her again. She squeezed his balls one more time causing him much pain as he tried hard to please her with his kiss. Once she was convinced that she got her message across, she let go off his balls and started running her hands in his hair and on his chest. She pulled away from the kiss once she felt satisfied.

"You made me a whore..." she said gently touching his face, "I am going to do the same to your precious Pankhudi, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

That just set Armaan off. He instantly grabbed her neck. He slapped her hard across the face. Meera only laughed like a lunatic in response.

"Pankhudi had nothing to do with any of this!" he growled at her as he pushed her off him and pinned her against a wall. He continued slapping her multiple times and shouted, "WHERE IS SHE? TELL ME!!"

Meera only laughed in response. Armaan slapped her hard enough to draw blood from her lips. Her cheeks were bruised, but her eyes gleamed with devilish pleasure. He grabbed her neck harder almost strangulating her. The only response that came from her was a hysterical laughter. Armaan suddenly realized the futility of his aggression. He let go of her.

"What happened Armaan?" she said still laughing at him, "Why did you stop? Go ahead! Kill me!"

Armaan just closed his eyes, trying to calm down his anger.

"You really need to make up your mind, Armaan," Meera said as she calmly sat down on the couch and lit a cigarette, "You are free to walk out of that door if you hate me so much."

Then she giggled and continued, "You have no idea what this little action sequence of yours is going to cost sweet Pankhudi. But..." she said, "if you are willing to be my lap dog for a while, I might go easy on that sweetheart."

Armaan understood that his best bet here was to comply.

"I'll do as you say," Armaan spoke softly.

"Good," she said, "Take off all your clothes and kneel before me. And try not to murder me, yeah? It's not a polite thing."

Armaan began to obey her order. Meera opened a drawer and took off a collar and a leash. Armaan got naked and knelt before her. Meera sat down on the sofa and put the collar around his neck and pulled him by the leash. She observed the scars on his body and the impressive size of his cock.

"If this is so impressive when it is flaccid," she said touching his limp cock, "I am thinking it is going to be huge when it is hard. Now I need to find a way to do just that."

Armaan gave her no reaction at all.

"Take of my panties," she ordered him.

She was wearing a knee length black skirt and a tight-fitting crimson top, with a deep cut showing her cleavage.

Armaan did as he was told.

"Now put you head up my skirt and eat my whore cunt till I cum," she said smiling and looking straight into his eyes.

Armaan was not fond of cunnilingus. The only woman he gave a head to was Pankhudi. But knowing he had no choice here, he put his head up he skirt and started licking her pussy lips. Meera opened her legs wider. He could taste her wetness and he started licking her cunt.

"Do you know how many men...aaahh.." Meera moaned, "...have fucked the filthy whore cunt that you are licking..."

Her moans grew louder and louder as she felt his tongue caress her most intimate parts. He nibbled her clit gently. She threw her head back as she gave in to the pleasure and moaned like a bitch in heat.

"That's like a good dog who knows his place..." Meera said, "Now lick my ass."

Armaan felt utterly humiliated. No one ever had that kind of control over him. Meera sensed his hesitation and grabbed his hair and pushed his face against her ass, "Be good if you don't want her to get hurt."

Armaan started wiggling his tongue on her ass and in her ass crack as she forced him to. That was perhaps the proudest moment of Meera's life. She got the man who ruined her life to lick her asshole. The gratification was so intense, it made her orgasm blissfully.

"Wow! You are a great ass licker! We should do that more often," Meera said catching her breath, "Now come with me."

She dragged him to the kitchen by the leash.

"Undress me," she ordered.

Armaan gently lifted her top over her head and removed it. Then he unhooked her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders. He went down on his knees again and pulled her skirt down. She now stood completely naked. Armaan had seen her naked for the first time. She was beautiful and had a sexy body. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was dripping wet. He almost felt a hint of arousal raging through his body, but when he looked at her smiling face anger clouded his mind.

"Get up," she ordered him back on her feet, and moved closer to him rubbing her naked body against his. She smiled to watch him struggle to fight his arousal.

"This is not going to last forever, you know," she said showering his face and neck with kisses, "One day, you are going to find her, and this will all be over."

"Please Meera," Armaan begged, "I am willing to be your slave for the rest of my life, if that is what you want. Just let Pankhudi go."

Meera laughed and said, "Are you kidding me? If I let her go, you wouldn't do a thing I say."

"I give you my word," Armaan said, "Just let her go and I will do as you say for as long as you want."

"I know you keep you word, "usually" you do, Armaan," Meera said as she rubbed his cheek and looked straight into his eyes, "But don't you think it is too late for a deal like that? The damage I've done to her...well, the moment you find her, you are going to kill me. Correction, kill is a gentle word, you are going to torture me till I die." Meera laughed uncontrollably.

"So," she continued gently running her fingers over his cock, "Let's make hay while the sun shines. And sun won't shine forever, so I want to give you something that will remind you of these sweet memories for the rest of your life."

Armaan just started back at her blankly.

She opened a drawer and took out a branding iron. It had the letter "M" cast out beautifully. She turned on the burner and held the branding iron over the flame. Armaan understood what she was going to do, but he remained calm.

"Hold this steady over the flame," she ordered him and he obeyed.

As Armaan held the branding iron over the fire and watched it grow red hot, Meera continued running her fingers, gently all over his body, trying to arouse him. She ran a hand between his legs stroking his inner thighs and balls. He closed his eyes trying to divert his focus away from the physical sensations she was forcing on him, to avert arousal.

"You are a fighter," she said smiling at him and running her fingers over the scars on his body, "and you have a story."

She glanced at the branding iron and noticed it had become red hot and glowed. She took it from his hand, and made him sit down on a chair.

"Do you want me to restrain you or will you be okay?" she asked.

"I'll be okay," he replied firmly looking back at her.

She placed a folded leather belt between his teeth and said, "Bite on this, this might hurt a little bit."

Armaan sat calmly on the chair as Meera held the red-hot branding iron in her hand and walked towards him.

She took off his collar and touched the right side of his neck and selected a spot for her brand, 2 inches below his right ear. "Keep your head straight and don't move," she ordered as she grabbed his hair to stabilize his head and pressed the red-hot branding iron against his skin. Armaan groaned in pain, although it was muffled with the makeshift gag. His eyes were red and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. She withdrew the sinister instrument and noticed the fresh M shaped burn she had created on his neck. She had deliberately chosen this spot as at least half of the brand will always be visible over a shirt or a coat collar. She smiled at the thought that it will leave a permanent mark of her initial on his body.

She then poured him some scotch and offered him the glass. "Easy, easy now," she said wiping the sweat from his forehead, "Here, drink this, it will ease the pain."

Armaan took the glass in his hand. His hand trembled due to pain. Meera dropped a pill into the glass and it dissolved in a matter of seconds. Armaan looked straight into her eyes and took a sip. After a few sips, he began to feel numb. Meera brought a first aid kit and began dressing his wound. The drug began to act on Armaan and he began to feel drowsy.

Meera finished dressing his wound and put his collar back on. She tugged on the leash and ordered "Get on all fours and follow me."

Armaan had become highly suggestible under the influence of the drug. He got on all fours and began to crawl after her. Meera smiled at her accomplishment. She had just branded the most powerful man she had met, made him lick her ass and now he was crawling like a pet dog after her.

She led him to her bedroom and made him lie down on her bed. She restrained his hands and feet with metallic cuffs. Armaan was disoriented, but his body still wouldn't respond to her touches. Meera knew what she had to do.

"Your eyes and ears recognize me, and you will always fight me," she said as she tied a blindfold on his eyes blocking his vision completely, "But your body recognizes only sex and will respond to a woman's touch," she finished her sentence and put earplugs in his ears. Armaan was plunged into darkness, he couldn't see or hear anything and the drug was messing up his mind.

She started sensually running her hands all over his body. She smiled as she watched him surrender to the sensations. He started breathing heavily. She gently touched his cock and started teasing his balls gently. She smiled as she observed his cock stiffen. With his vision and hearing blocked, his skin was hypersensitive and he was no longer able to fight his arousal. His cock was standing erect. Meera kissed it briefly and went back to his lips, kissing him softly.

"Pankh," he gasped, "I love you, Pankh...I miss you.."

His breathing got heavier and Meera rubbed her wet pussy over his cock. With whatever was left of his conscious mind, he struggled against his restraints. Meera smiled at his hopeless struggle as she slid her wet pussy over his cock, slowly inch by inch consuming it. A moan escaped his lips.

Meera began to ride his cock slowly, sliding it in an out of her wet pussy, enjoying its impressive thickness. He moaned louder as her pussy squeezed his cock. As much as he didn't want to fuck her, she made him do it and she made him like it. He struggled against his restraints for some time, but he lost the battle against his body's desires and he began to thrust his hips to meet hers.

Meera smiled victoriously to watch him surrender. She increased her pace of fucking, using him for her pleasure. She enjoyed hearing his moans get louder and felt an orgasm build as she rode his cock relentlessly. They both came simultaneously. She felt him discharge his hot seed inside her, she moaned in pleasure like an animal.

She took off his blind fold and ear plugs and looked at him. He had a satisfied look on his face due to the forced orgasm. She smiled as she has made his body respond to her will. She owned his mind as well as his body.

She released his restraints, got on top of him and kissed him.

"May I leave now?" he asked as his head was still spinning.

"Of course not!" she said as she cuddled in his arms, "I'm not done with you yet."

Armaan held his head between his palms, trying to get a hold of reality.

"You know Armaan," she said running her hands over him, and showering him with kisses, "I think, among the four of you, I mean the now three of you, you are not only the sexiest, but also the most romantic..."

"I want to sleep in your arms," she said kissing his forehead, "Hold me, cuddle me."

Armaan held her in his arms, knowing he had no other choice and kissed and cuddled her comforting her.

"You really love her, don't you?" she asked gently touching his face, "A powerful man like you letting me do what I did to you, I sense a deep love here."

Armaan didn't respond to her remark.

"Why didn't you marry her?" she asked, "If you love her so much..."

"Why do you care?" he said.

"Well, I'm just curious," she said in a gentle tone, "And when I ask you something, I expect you to answer and not counter question me, coz that really annoys me."

"I was afraid..." he said.

"Afraid of what?" she asked.

"Afraid of losing her..." he said feeling a sharp pain in his heart, "Do we really have to talk about this Meera?"

"Of course, we do! I know it hurts you and that's exactly what I want. So, tell me, how exactly did you think you'd lose her?" she questioned him deliberately causing him emotional distress.

"She is too good for me," he said, "I am a bad guy, I've hurt people...I didn't want her to get hurt ever because of me..."

"By getting hurt you mean like what I did to her?" she asked cruelly.

"Please Meera," he begged, "Please don't do this to her...She is such a sweetheart, I put her through so much and still she could find it in her heart to love a monster like me...she is the purest soul in the world! Please don't hurt her Meera...I'll let you do anything to me, anything you want, but please don't hurt her...she is my little flower who only knows how to love..."

He couldn't hold back his tears. Meera comforted him. She smiled wickedly to watch him break down emotionally in her arms.

"Shhh...It's alright," she said comforting him.

Armaan was drained, physically, mentally and emotionally. Being questioned about Pankhudi was so painful for him, he felt so helpless like he had never felt before. The emotional trauma was so much that he fainted in her arms.

When he woke up, he found that Meera was asleep next to him. Although he was still disoriented due to the drug, he knew this was his only chance to gain an edge over her. He looked at the clock it was 4 am. He touched her gently, she didn't respond. He was now sure that she was in a deep sleep. He found her phone lying on the table next to the bed. He tried to access if. It was locked with a password, but he also found a fingerprint scanner. He gently touched the scanner to the sleeping woman's index finger and the phone was unlocked.

He sent a text to Neil's number "bert bin hutch" Neil received the text and understood Armaan's code as an anagram for "burn the bitch". Neil instantly replied with a link to a malware. Armaan clicked on the link and installed a malware on her phone. He knew Neil would take care of the rest.

He kept the phone back exactly the way it was. He wanted to look around the room for anything that could help him find Pankhudi, but just then he watched Meera stir. He couldn't risk alerting her and his head was still spinning due to the drug so he went back to sleep next to her. When he woke up again, she wasn't there next to him. He walked quietly out of the room and glanced in the kitchen and found her making breakfast.

He realized she was going to be busy a while so he could use to opportunity to search Meera's bedroom for anything useful. He quickly looked around her room. Nothing interesting was coming into view. He opened her closet and looked through her clothes and other things. There were a couple of traditional Indian sarees in the closet that didn't go with the sexy western dresses that she usually wore. One of the sarees in the closet looked familiar to him, but he really wasn't interested in her clothes. In one of the drawers, he found her second cell phone, the one she had been using to make all communications regarding Pankhudi. He tried to access it but it was password protected.

12