A Game of Chicken and No One Blinks

Story Info
A husbands fantazy tested with a game.
2.8k words
3.62
49.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers

Thank you to Kenjisato for the editing

"Tom did it again," Alex spoke, pacing on the phone in her living room. "Whenever he's using a dildo on me, he always dirty talks about me fucking another guy."

"I know you've told him that fantasy doesn't really get you off. You've explained why, right? How you were cheated on? How you'd never want someone to feel that way?" Kerri replied, laying in bed listing to her friend harp on about her husband's annoying dirty talk.

"Of course. I know it's a kinky fantasy for him, and I don't want to kink shame him. Hell, he's done a lot of kinky things for me. It's just... I wish he'd get over it already. When we're done, after we're all cummed out, he snuggles into me saying I'm all his. I don't get his fantasy because in that moment I know he'd be incredibly jealous if I were with someone else."

"So you don't think he'd actually let you do it in real life?" Kerri questioned.

"No, I think maybe he's got in his head it would be sexy from some porn we watched together, or 'cause he owes me after our threesome together. But I don't want to add a guy into the bedroom because I know he's not bi. With our threesome, we all had fun together. Just me fucking someone else while he does nothing, just doesn't do it for me."

"Alex, he brought this up before our threesome, and we talked a lot beforehand. He knows he owes you nothing. Really, the threesome was about you and me reminiscing over old times, the fact he was there was just a bonus." A devilish smile spreads over Kerri's face. "I know, play chicken with him. See how far he is willing to go with the fantasy."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Kerri?"

"Simple, find a guy to tease him with. Sit them both down naked on your bed and have fun, but only make a move on your lover; if hubby does something, that means he approves of it. Positive consent, you know, not with words, but actions, make him prove it. Then, just keep raising the stakes with what you do to the new guy. Worse thing that could happen is you've blue balled a friend and your husband knows that fantasy really isn't for him, or he knows the limits of his fantasy. Best case scenario, you get fucked by someone new, and you don't have to feel guilty because your husband proved he wanted you to do it all the way."

Alex started to talk after calming herself from hearing her friend describe everything. "You're starting to convince me it won't backfire and won't be cheating, but who am I going to use. I'm not about to trust anyone off the internet."

"Oh, I can help with that. Remember Troy, Ray's friend from my housewarming party? Given how long he stared at your juicy ass and ignored all others, I'm sure he'd be down," Kerri giggled into the receiver.

"I just--" Alex stopped herself because her body betrayed her. She could feel herself getting wet at the thought of Troy. Tall, muscular, dark skin, even for a black guy. His tight pants at the party left little to the imagination. Everyone knew his cock was huge.

"Cat got your tongue?" chirped Kerri. "I'll take your silence as a sign you're thinking about Troy's dick. I know I am. Just leave Troy to me and over the next week or so, we can figure out a plan. Hehe, this is going to be so fun."

Over the next month, Alex and Kerri planned and planned, and talked some more. By the time everything was laid out, Alex was off the walls horny for the tease or the fuck, whichever would happen.

...

Tom was very excited walking in the door. Earlier in the day, Alex had texted him to eat a big lunch because she wanted to have some fun when he got home. She would be the only thing for dinner.

Dropping off his stuff on the kitchen counter he could hear Alex. "Come on up to the bedroom, honey."

He practically flew up the stairs excited for what was to come. He swung open the door, Alex was standing there with her generous tits covered by a lacy bra, and a skirt with heels on. He had to get on his toes to force his tongue into her mouth.

Only after the kiss, did Tom notice the room. There was a chair at the foot of their bed and next to it, a side table with a bottle of lube, a condom, and his favorite dildo. And sitting on the bed, was a large black guy that Tom finally recognized as Troy, Kerri's friend.

As he was realizing this, Alex had shoved some panties into his mouth and wrapped some bandage tape around his head creating a gag. The gag may not have been unnecessary as Tom stood in shocked silence.

Alex stepped back, grinned and spoke, "We're going to have some fun today. We're going to play a game. You've often brought up me fucking other people while dirty talking, but afterward have been very possessive and jealous. So today, we're going to play a game of chicken to see how much of your fantasy you want to become a reality. You're going to prove it to me by doing things, telling me through your actions. Words won't be necessary, hence the gag. Do you like the taste? I had to change my panties in the middle of the day because thinking of this little game, got me so wet."

"If you sit down in that chair, I will start to make out with Troy. I'm not going to tie you down. You can get up at any time. When you get up, everything stops, and Troy leaves. That's just the start of what you'll do to prove to me you are really okay with another man fucking your wife. But remember, you can always get up and it stops. This only goes as far as you allow it."

Tom could not believe this was happening. He had talked about it, watched videos about it, but never thought it would happen. Without thinking Tom found himself sitting in the chair.

With that, Alex climbed onto the bed and on top of Troy's lap, starting to feed him her tongue. She pressed her body against his, trying to become one. She ground herself into him, feeling his muscles under his shirt, and his hot dick between her legs. This went on for a few minutes, until Troy tapped her shoulder to look at Tom.

Tom's cock was rock hard and needed to escape his pants. He started to take them off when he saw them stop kissing and turn their attention to him.

Alex caught her breath, "I was going to wait a bit to challenge you to the next step, but since you can't wait, and since your dick is out, Troy's dick gets to come out.

Tom gasped as he saw Alex reach into Troy's waistband and pulled out a giant cock. At least ten inches, and thick. It was already glistening with pre-cum. "Now, we get to put on a show for Troy. There's no way that big black dick will fit in me. So I'm going to stand in front of you, bend over, and you are going to fuck me with that big dildo to get me ready for him."

Tom was so conflicted. He didn't know if he really wanted this, it was going so fast. But his hands betrayed him and started to lube up the fake cock as Alex bent over. Tom slid Alex's panties down and could feel the heat coming off of her sex.

Alex was very happy with her choice of heels, as she was able to make out with Troy and stick her pussy in her husband's face and didn't have to bend her knees. She made out like a teenager enjoying Troy's soft lips, while Tom lifted her skirt and worked the dildo like she was a slut. Tom thought it would take a bit to fit in, but she was soaking wet.

Tom pushed and pulled the dildo in and out, aware of his wife's moans into another man's mouth. He saw how Troy was stroking his dick and copied his pace. In and out, in and out. Hypnotized by his wife's pussy lips being stretched and pulled by the big dildo, he had to have a taste. He pulled the dildo out, and started to lick up and down her now gaping hole.

"We'll if you get to use your mouth, then I get to use my mouth. Careful with your actions, big boy; everything you do, means I can do something with Troy." And with that, Alex put her mouth on the head of Troy's dick and began licking. Tonguing his slit, while hubby tongued hers. Alex almost wished Troy was smaller so she could fit more than his head in... almost.

Tom continued to eat out his wife gleefully lapping at her juices; but soon, he could not ignore his raging hard-on between his legs. He took his hands off of his wife's thighs, and placed them on his cock. Alex started to move. Tom thinking, oh no, what part of the game had this action triggered?

"When planning this game, I thought you'd have more patience, and I'd get to instruct you more; but, here we are. If you get to rub your cock, I get to rub Troy's cock. Don't worry, only... rubbing."

Alex turned around, and faced her husband. She wanted to watch him stroke his cock. She sat down on Troy, pressing her pussy lips against his shaft. "So Tom, as you slide your hand up and down your shaft, I'm going to slide my pussy up and down Troy's cock."

Tom couldn't resist and started to slowly stroke his dick. Alex teasing him, keeping her skirt on, he could only imagine the sight in front of him. His wife's pretty pink pussy, sliding on a massive black pole. He so desperately wanted to reach over and pull her skirt off; but, that would mean getting off the chair and this party stops. But, maybe he wanted to get off the chair... maybe, this was too much.

Alex broke Tom's train of thought. "Mmmm, he feels so good, would you like to see?"

Tom eagerly nodded his head yes.

"Fine you can come off the chair this one time. But if you do, when the skirt comes off, Troy gets to finally fuck me. And when you come over please bring the things off the table so I can fuck Troy comfortably."

What did Tom want. He wanted to see this sexy sight, but that meant approving of another man fucking his wife. On a much bigger dick, stretching her pussy. Fuuuuuuck, what to do.

Alex saw Tom get up. She assumed that at this point, he would have had enough. He would have pushed her aside and fucked her himself. Instead, Tom got up and grabbed the lube, walked over, and unsnapped her skirt, revealing shaven pussy sliding on a monster dick.

Alex didn't know how to react, her husband really wanted this. She did know she wanted to fuck this cock. It felt so thick and hard. Alex poured lube down her stomach and pussy to help her glide up and down Troys shaft as she waited for Tom to retrieve the condom. But, Tom just sat back down and watched--not even thinking about the condom.

Fuck, this was not part of the plan. Condoms were the only form of birth control she used. FUCK, his dick felt so good between her lips. Troy lifted her hips and adjusted his dick. Alex's pussy entrance was hovering over Troys tip, she wiggled her hips teasing it, as she said, "Last chance?"

Tom didn't move an inch and got the sight of his life: his wife getting split open by a giant cock in reverse cowgirl. She was on full view for him as he sat three feet away.

Alex took Troy's cock, balls deep on the first down stroke. All the foreplay and preparation being worth it, and screamed out as she had one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Losing her breath with the fullness, and the muscle spasms. She sat there, impaled on his cock, not moving while she regained her composure.

Seeing Tom stroke his cock, she decided to match his pace. She started by squatting and using her legs to fuck Troy, but they soon tired. She planted her legs and leaned back on Troy and the bed, using her hips and abs to work his cock in and out. This rubbed her g-spot something amazing and she could feel another orgasm building; one more intense than the last.

Four downstrokes later, she came, and not just came... Troy made her squirt--something she'd never done before. She stopped moving, recovering from her intense orgasm. Then, she looked at her husband soaked in all of her cum she had just sprayed out. His shirt was soaked, and his face was covered in moisture, but is hand never left his cock.

Troy proceeded to continue to hammer away at Alex. Alex was having the time of her life and forgot all about the last part of the game; only focused on the pleasure of the penis destroying her pussy.

Troy spoke up with a giggle. "Hey Tom. I'm going to cum soon. But I can't until you do. If you want me to bust a nut into your wife, just cum, so I can. If you want it somewhere else, you are going to have to pull her off this dick 'cause it doesn't seem like she wants to go anywhere."

Tom just sat there, furiously jerking away at his dick.

The talk of cum brought Alex to her senses. "Tom, you're not moving. You want him to cum in me? You know you left the condom on the table. You don't want to see my pretty face covered in cum?"

Tom still didn't move.

"Fuck, you do want him to come in me. Is that part of your fantasy? You want Troy to knock me up. You haven't cum in me bare in years; yet, you're going to let Troy do it?"

Tom still did not get up.

Alex enthralled with the taboo and craziness of the situation kept bouncing up and down on Troy's cock. "Fuck. Please cum, so I can feel Troy unload all his seed into me. This has gone way beyond what I thought; but, now I understand your fantasy. Please cum, Tom. You want me to carry Troy's black baby, don't you?"

With the word 'baby', Tom shot a massive amount of cum all over himself, his cock, the chair, and the floor. He leaned back in blissful satisfaction. His cum-drunk state was broken when he heard Troy call out, "Fuck, I'm going to knock this bitch up!"

Alex could feel Troy's dick grow even bigger, she could feel his balls tense up by her legs. As he yelled, she uncontrollably ground down on him with all her weight, making sure every blast from his dick was against her cervix. The pressure of the cum and his dick sending her into another screaming orgasm. Alex soon fell on the bed next to Troy. Her pussy finally releasing his dick and a waterfall of cum that followed.

They all took some time to catch their breath. Everyone gathering themselves, and Tom removing his gag.

"Okay, Troy, you can get dressed and leave. I need some alone time with hubby."

Everything was so intense, Troy never even got undressed. So, he just pulled up his pants and walked out the door, only turning around to say, "Call me."

Tom lay next to his wife cuddling her, "That was so sexy, hon; fuck, you were amazing."

"I still can't believe you really wanted all that. Your actions sure did prove me wrong. You might have cum just as much as Troy." She playfully patted her husband's surprisingly erect penis.

Tom looked at his wife, "Still hard and horny, not too sore are you?"

"Never too sore for you, babe." They kissed and Tom rolled onto of his wife, aiming his dick at her sloppy gaping hole. "Tom what are you doing? Where's your condom?"

"But--" was the only word Tom got out, before being cut off by his wife.

"Hold on there, big boy; just 'cause Troy came in me doesn't mean you can. I know now the depth of your fantasy. You stay in condoms 'til I know I'm knocked up by Troy, or maybe someone else."

"But." was the only word he could muster, as his body betrayed him and showed Alex just how hot he thought her words were. He came again, holding his dick, waiting to enter his wife, wishing his seed could have a chance. Instead, it just uselessly mixed with the growing puddle of cum on the bed.

"I love it when you approve of my dirty deeds."

LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers