A Game of Inches Ch. 02

Story Info
The magic may be real, but will he take the deal?
4.6k words
4.65
9.6k
10

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Game of Inches, Ch. 2

by DirtyMindedMinx

I hit mute on my phone and leaned back in my chair as the faceless participants on the conference call droned on. What was I doing cooped up in this stuffy office while there was a whole world out there to explore and experience? The practical part of me knew there were bills to pay and responsibilities to attend to, but what was the point? I'd spent my life doing the right thing, doing what I was supposed to do, and where had it gotten me? A tiny office in a middling company doing work that ceased to matter to anyone within a month after I'd done it. Doing the right thing wasn't paying off the way it was supposed to.

Removing the old coin from my pocket for the third time that morning, I turned it over in my hand. Definitely a female profile on the one side, and something more complicated on the reverse. Some kind of animal? Maybe a person...or two...?

"Marc, I have those--oops!"

Emily covered her mouth when she realized I was on a call.

"I'm on mute," I assured her and tucked the coin away. "What's up?"

The perky intern came a few steps into my office. Her glossy lips were poised in one of her seemingly ever-present smiles. Her low-cut top clung to her body. She didn't have any cleavage to speak of, but the way the fabric hugged her small breasts gave them such precise definition that there was no doubting her femininity. As sexy as all that was, what really grabbed my attention was her long, slender lower half. She had on sleek black leggings that looked like they were poured on. They had a shiny leather look to them, but they had to be some other kind of material because they gave off the illusion of being wet. It wasn't entirely professional attire for the office, but I certainly wasn't going to be the one to complain.

"The samples you wanted from the distributor just came in. I laid them out in the conference room, but I could bring them here for you..."

"No, the conference room is fine. It'll give me a chance to stretch my legs." As I said that, my mind immediately went back to Emily's legs and the parts of her I'd like to stretch.

"Do you like them?" she said, turning her hips sideways to me and striking a fashionable pose. I was apparently too obvious with my admiration of her body in those tight, wet-look leggings. "I just bought these last night and couldn't wait to wear them. I was worried I might get into trouble, but then I decided I didn't care." She did a little half spin, giving me a gratuitous view of her butt as she did.

"They're...nice. Very nice." I tried to remember the rules they'd given us at the sexual harassment seminar last year, but couldn't think of a single one.

"I was barely able to get into them this morning," she giggled. "I had to take off my underwear so they would fit."

This startled me and I looked up at her not sure I'd heard right. Her friendly smile had taken on a wicked brashness. "I also bought a pair in red. Do you think I can get away with wearing them for casual Friday?"

"I...I sure hope so."

"Let's take a chance," she said with bubbly enthusiasm as if we were somehow conspiring together on these daring wardrobe choices of hers. "Later." Emily gave her backside a frisky spank and headed out of my office.

My mind reeled. She'd always been politely professional with me, but that was well beyond the bounds of our otherwise cordial coworker association. Women simply never acted like that around me...ever. I would have just dismissed it as a random anomaly if it weren't for what happened later that night at the gym.

~ ~ ~

I scanned the noisy warehouse-like space trying to decide which torture device I would subject myself to first. To be honest, I wasn't all that interested in working out. It hadn't taken me long to realize that I only signed up for a gym membership to avoid spending time at home. After a few visits, however, I discovered there were some fringe benefits I hadn't considered.

I ambled to the leg lift machine, set the pin to 80 pounds, and contorted myself into the seat. After only a couple reps, I spotted one of my favorite fringe benefits approaching with a beaming smile. Danielle, my trainer, surprised me by gripping my thigh and then checking the weight I was lifting. She wagged a finger and shook her head. "Those hunky quads of yours can handle more than that," she scolded before going to the stack and moving the pin to 120. It was more of a struggle than I was interested in, but she was right -- I could handle it...barely.

"Happy now?"

"Ecstatic," she answered merrily. Danielle put her hand flat on my chest and gently pushed, reminding me to keep my back flush to the seat and my head leaned back. "It must be a full moon," she said. "All the creeps are out tonight. If you don't mind, I'm going to hide out here with you for a little while."

"What makes you think that I'm not a creep?" I teased nervously.

"Well, you are a man, so you're definitely a creep. But at least you're one of the nice creeps." I followed her gaze as she looked around. I was easily able to spot four different guys openly leering at her. "I suppose I'm asking for it working in a place where I have to dress like this." As Danielle said this, she tugged at the edges of her shimmery sapphire blue leotard where it was riding up her ass a little. She had on some kind of exercise stockings that were opaque but gave her legs a tantalizingly glossy sheen. Even after her attempt to restore a bit of modesty, I could still see the curves that perfectly defined the lower boundaries of her toned ass cheeks.

"Yeah," I responded, feeling my mouth getting dry. "You can't really blame them though, can you?"

"Don't get fresh, mister." Her tone was playful. "At least you have the decency to just take quick peeks instead of gawking at my boobs like we're at some kind of sweaty strip club. Just so you know, this cleavage isn't my fault. They don't make leotards for women with big boobs."

I couldn't help looking at what she was referring to. It might have been my imagination, but I would have sworn she subtly thrust her chest out for my benefit. "I have to say, I'm glad they don't." I immediately regretted saying that out loud. She was trying to avoid the pervs, and there I was being just that.

"My God, you really are as bad as the rest of them," she chided. Instead of walking away, she tapped my forearm to remind me to loosen my grip on the handles as I did my last couple reps. "Hamstrings next?"

"Uh, sure."

After my initial week of instruction on how to use the equipment, Danielle had only come by to say hi and do a quick check-in. It was unusual for her to spend so much time with me. She took me through a few more sets on various machines, showed me a new exercise, and was overly free about touching me whenever she had an excuse. It was all I could do not to pop a boner right in front of her like I was a hormonal teenager.

"Darn it," she pouted. "My seven o'clock is here. I was hoping she'd bail. Oh, well, duty calls." She appeared genuinely disappointed. "I recommend at least twenty minutes in the steam room after you're done. We don't want all those hard-earned muscles of yours to be too sore tomorrow." She stretched her body, forcing the already tight outfit she had on to become even tighter. The contours of her nipples became very obvious through the shimmery fabric for a few moments before she relaxed. "I could use a good steam myself, but they frown on naked ladies sneaking into the men's locker room." Danielle looked me up and down and almost seemed to be imagining the two of us in the steam room together. "Okay, finish strong, you'll be back to see me on Thursday?"

"Right, yes...Thursday."

"It's a date." As she moved past me to meet her waiting client, she gave me a parting pinch on the butt. "I'm going to work your glutes next time, so be ready to get some!"

My mouth was probably hanging open as I watched her own perfectly formed glutes recede into the distance. I was more than ready to get some of that! I think I did biceps and triceps and something else afterward, but I was too distracted for it to register. I tried to keep my mind off of her while in the locker room, but even so, my persistent semi-erection prevented me from using the shower or the steam room. Once in my car, I was finally able to let my cock get hard. My dick was still stiff when I got home. I couldn't walk in the house like that, so I rubbed one out in the garage as quickly as I could, shooting my spunk into the rag I use when I check my oil. Thankfully, by the time I finished dragging out the recycle bins, I was limp enough to go inside and greet the wife.

Before I went in, I took the coin out of my pocket once more. There was no way that senile old man's story about it having some kind of magic could be remotely true. It had to be a coincidence. Although, just because it never happened before doesn't make it impossible that two ridiculously hot women could flirt with me on the same day. Maybe I was putting off extra pheromones or something. Fuck any woman I want and Carol would never know. The thought suddenly seemed a lot more appealing than it did that morning. The difference was that I now had two women that might actually be willing to fuck me.

No. No, no, no. I was only deluding myself. They were just being nice. Neither Emily nor Danielle would even consider screwing me. They were just two sexy women who can't help doing anything without being, well, sexy. I was acting stupid and reading too much into things. I refused to be the guy who takes a woman being friendly as an automatic indication that she wants me to fuck her brains out. That is if I could even remember how to properly fuck a woman's brains out.

"Marc? Is that you out there? Could you empty the kitty litter box before you come in? Thanks. Love you..."

I stared at the box of gritty cat poop and imagined how much sexier it would have been if it were Danielle asking me to clean up a box full of shit. I tucked the coin away and hoped I would see the old man at the coffee shop in the morning as he promised. I had some questions for him.

~ ~ ~

The bell jingled and I looked up instantly. A cute but tired-looking working mom came into the coffee shop. Normally I would have had passing thoughts of what she'd look like with a cock in her mouth, but instead, I looked to see if the old man was coming in behind her. No luck.

I went back to my newspaper and read the same sentence for the fourth or fifth time. I'd gotten three smiles from attractive women on my way from my car to the coffee shop. The cute little minx behind the counter added a cranberry scone to my order on the house. And the shapely woman leaving my table as I sat down said something like, "If I had known this is where all the handsome men spent their mornings, I would have started coming here a lot sooner." She was gone before it registered that she meant to count me as one of the handsome men she was referring to. My coincidence theory was proving to be statistically unlikely.

Conversely, older women, very large women, and women I found generally unappealing ignored me like always. It seemed to only be the ladies that caught my eye who were interested in me. Very strange.

"Helluva thing, ain't it?" Paul, the old man, said as he eased into the seat across from me.

"What is?"

"Imagine going through life knowing you could have any woman you wanted." He tore open a sugar packet and tapped its contents into his black coffee. "It would change your whole outlook on things, don't you think? Turn you into a different person. Maybe you'd become an arrogant asshole, or, if you could keep your head on straight, you'd become a better version of yourself."

"Better version? Like how?"

"Oh, I don't know." He took a careful sip, looking at me over the rim of his cup. "More confident. A better judge of what you really want. Capable of giving and receiving satisfaction in ways you never thought possible."

"It's a nice fantasy, but that's all it is." I took the coin out and set it down on the table. I was tempted to snatch it up again and return it to my pocket, but I withdrew my hand and left the dull metal disk where it was. "You can have this back."

He nodded solemnly, making no move to retrieve the ancient token. "Before you make that mistake, let me explain what you're turning down." He set his cup down, leaned toward me, and lowered his voice. "I wasn't lying when I said this little trinket was magic. If you accept it, you will be granted the power to sleep with four women over the next four days." He chuckled at himself and shook his head. "What I really mean to say, is you can fuck any four women you want during that time."

"Nothing is stopping me from doing that now," I argued, though it didn't sound convincing.

"True, true. Maybe you could." He put the tip of his index finger on the coin and I felt a pang of possessiveness, like he was touching something of mine without permission. "But this little baby makes it a sure thing. And, as I told you yesterday, your wife will never know. We're talking no-strings-attached sex with any woman you want."

"I'm sure you know how ridiculous that sounds."

"I see...so the last twenty-four hours wasn't enough to convince you? All right then, how about this? Choose the hottest woman in here. One who wouldn't normally give you the time of day, much less sleep with you. Go ahead -- any one."

I scanned the crowded shop. "Her."

Paul turned around to look. "The young Asian number over there?" He smiled gamely when I nodded. "Miss," he called to her. "Miss, could you come over here for a moment."

The exotic beauty hesitated before sliding off her stool and striding over to our table in a gorgeous pair of high heels. As she did, Paul pressed the coin into my hand. It felt good to be holding it again.

"Yes?" she said with a silky yet cautious tone.

"My friend here," the old man gestured toward me, "has a disappointingly small penis, always ejaculates prematurely, and is entirely incapable of giving a woman an orgasm. He finds you to be quite beautiful and would very much like to have sex with you. What do you say?"

I expected him to get a slap across the face at the very least -- that is, if I didn't punch him first. She reached for her purse and I realized he was most likely about to get pepper-sprayed. Instead, this gorgeous twenty-something pulled a business card out along with a pen and started writing something on the back of it.

"I can meet you after I get out of work," she said looking directly at me. "Or, if you don't want to wait, I can call in sick. There's a hotel just around the corner on the next block." When I didn't respond right away, she added, "I can pay for the room..." She handed me the card. On the back was a phone number. "Call me...anytime."

"Thank you, dear. Have a wonderful day." The girl squeezed his shoulder affectionately and returned to her seat. He turned back to me with a shitty grin. "Convinced?"

"This is some kind of con. She was a setup."

"Was she now? Go ahead and pick another one. We can go through every woman in this place if you want to. Even if I am some sort of con man, they can't all be working for me. How about the hot babe behind the counter that you have a thing for? Surely she can't be in on the fix."

He had a point. And something definitely was weird and had been since I got a hold of the coin. I checked it again, looking for some clue that it was anything other than an ordinary lump of old metal.

"Okay, so say that I believe you, why are you giving this amazing magic thing to me? Why not keep it for yourself?"

The twinkle in his eye said that he knew I'd bought in. "I've had my turn with it, now it's time to pass it on to some other lucky soul. I was like you once, an average nobody leading a comfortable but boring life. I believed that I was meant for something more, but I didn't have what it took to go after whatever that something more was. But then I accepted the challenge."

"Challenge?"

"Magic doesn't come without a price. Four days to sleep with any four women you want. But, each time you fuck one of these women, your prick will shrink."

"You mean go soft?"

"No, not like that. It will get about an inch shorter. I'd guess you're packing about six and a half inches, yeah? After the first three women, you'll be down to not much more than three inches when you're at full staff. Here's the rub. If you don't have sex with your fourth woman by the end of the fourth day, everything goes back to normal as if it never happened." He snapped his fingers like there was nothing to it.

"And if I do have sex with all four?"

"It becomes permanent. You'll spend the rest of your days with a two-inch pecker."

"This is just silly." I intended to toss the coin on the table and leave but decided to hold onto it for just one more minute. "Why would such a thing even exist?"

"It's like in those old stories, the fairy tales, and myths. The gods are fickle creatures. They grow bored and invent ways to toy with us for their own amusement. They turn our mortal weaknesses against us and entertain themselves with the cruel irony of it all." Paul shrugged and sipped his coffee.

I turned this all over in my head. "So...all I have to do to escape the curse is to only fuck three women over the course of the four days. As long as I don't have sex with the fourth, I'm in the clear. My wife never knows, and my penis stays the same size it's always been."

"Those are the rules. In fact, if you can resist the final temptation, Aphrodite may even add an inch or two if she's feeling generous." His expression turned serious. "Will you accept my gift to you, Marc?"

The evidence that something strange was going on couldn't be denied. This was confirmed by the gorgeous Asian girl we'd talked to who was at that moment blowing me a kiss as she left the shop. There was also the strangely flirtatious behavior of Emily and Danielle. The attention I'd been getting the past day was a nice ego boost, but I loved my wife. While it was true that we had a rather boring marriage, who didn't? But did that make it right for me to have sex with other women behind her back?

Although, if she never knew about it, then it would be like it never happened as far as she was concerned. Just because I put my dick in another woman didn't mean that I didn't still love her. For all I knew, she could be banging a different guy every day while I was at work. I don't think I'd like that, but at least it would make Carol more interesting. She was safe and reliable, but those are the features you want when you're shopping for a mini-van, not a woman. It would be nice if she was more like a sports car once in a while. Something you could get excited about and really wanted to drive hard and fast. If I couldn't get that from her, then why couldn't I get it from somewhere else just this one time?

Besides, this magic coin business was probably a bunch of nonsense. There'd be no harm in taking Paul's deal and holding onto the thing for a few days. Nothing was likely to happen, but at least it would be fun to fantasize about having the kind of power he promised. Just think what I could do. Emily and Danielle flashed through my thoughts again. But it was wildly improbable it would ever be anything but idle thoughts.

I weighed the coin in my palm. It would be like that game I played with myself sometimes. Like how I would buy a scratch ticket for the lottery and carry it around in my pocket. As long as I didn't scratch it, I was a potential millionaire. I was able to make plans for how to spend my riches, and dream about all the things I would do. When I finally gave in and scratched it, reality came crashing down and the game was over. This coin could simply be my unscratched "sex ticket" for a little while.

12