A Game of Inches Ch. 07

Story Info
With his dick so tiny, he has to rely on his oral skills.
4.8k words
4.69
4.7k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

29 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

"We need to talk," I heard my wife say. The four most dreaded words in a marriage. Even though I knew what was coming, I didn't want to deal with it.

"Okay," I conceded, trying to brace myself for the impending humiliation.

"I'm sorry, but I have to come right out and ask. What's going on with your penis?" And, there it was. I'd thought for days about what I'd say in this moment, but never really came up with anything all that convincing.

I couldn't tell her the truth, that would make me sound like a crazy person. But, then again, maybe I was a bit insane. I mean, seriously...malicious gods, and curses, and wild sex, and magic coins. It was all too ridiculous. Someone would have to be bonkers to believe any of it. And yet, here I was with a three-inch dick, and apparently, only one way to get out of it. Make my wife cum at least once for eight days in a row. That would supposedly reverse the curse, and I'd get my penis back like it was - and maybe a little more if the goddess kept her word.

That didn't even matter to me, all I wanted was my old cock back. Whatever else happened, even if it meant the end of my marriage, I needed my dick - if only for jerking off. I didn't even know for sure if I'd ever made Carol cum at least once a month for eight months in a row, much less eight fucking days. It seemed like an impossible task.

But, the good news was that I'd recently discovered that she was more into sex than I ever suspected. Or, at least she was into sex with her sister. As exciting as I would normally find that, there was a disturbing angle to it all that I couldn't deal with right now. I had to figure out a way to earn my dick back. And I had to start soon. I had less than thirty days to surmount this sexual Everest that had been set before me.

"What happened?" she pressed. "The last time I saw it, you were tiny. What's going on?"

I took a deep breath and tried out my best story. "I don't really know for sure. I went to the doctor, and he said it was some kind of rare condition that he only read about in medical texts. It's something with a long, complicated name, but what it comes down to is micro-penis syndrome. He put me on some medication, and said it would take up to a month to work."

"So, then everything will be normal again?"

"Hopefully." An idea came to me just then. Why hadn't I thought of it before? "Oh, and, ah...the doctor said that the medicine alone won't do the trick. He told me...well, that I had to 'exercise' it as much as possible."

"Exercise it?"

"Yeah, so, like, have sex, or something...a lot...with you. Like, every day."

"What? You can't be serious."

"That's what he said. Even if it's not full penetration, as long as I'm having some kind of sex and getting excited, that's all that matters." As unbelievable as this was, maybe it would work on her. How else was I going to explain my sudden interest in making her cum? This would at least give me an excuse. What kind of pathetic husband needed an excuse to make his wife cum? How did I let my life get to this place?

"Okay, then, I think I can help with that," she said without too much thought. This surprised me a little. And gave me some hope.

"Really?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, geez...I didn't think you really cared about that kind of stuff anymore."

"That kind of stuff? What are you talking about?"

"Y'know," I hedged, not wanting to come right out and say it for fear of spoiling the cooperative path we were on. "Like, sex stuff."

"You think I don't care about sex? Are you kidding? I love sex."

"It doesn't seem like it. You haven't been much into it lately."

That shut her up. She frowned and thought for a minute. This was taking an ugly turn. She wasn't going to let me anywhere near her for the next month at this rate. I was doomed to have a micro-dick for the rest of my life. Just as the panic was about to overtake me, she spoke up.

"I thought you didn't want me. Look, I know I'm getting older, and maybe put on a couple of pounds, but it just seemed like you weren't into me lately. Which I understand. I know I'm not the sexy young thing I was before...if I was even ever that in the first place."

This was a revelation. I never knew she felt that way. "You were sexy...I mean you are sexy! You're as hot now as you ever were."

"You mean since I got my make-over? I'm hot now that I look like my sister?"

"Yes - I mean, no...it's not that...it's...it's..."

"It's what?" she said, crossing her arms protectively over her chest. This wasn't going well.

"It was just...exciting, that's all. Knowing that you did the makeover just for me, meant something. It showed me that you wanted it. I mean, you were willing to go through all of that trouble because it would make me want to fuck you more. The fact that you wanted it made me want it. That's all."

"I did want it. I always wanted it. But you made me feel unwanted for so long. During the week you were always too tired at night, and claimed that you had to 'get up early for work,' and all that. Then, on the weekends, I would try to be flirty with you...I'd flash my tits, or make suggestive comments...and I'd get no reaction from you. Like you were afraid that if you responded then I'd make you have sex with me. It got to the point where I just gave up and accepted that you weren't attracted to me anymore."

"But when I did try anything, you brushed me off."

She sighed and looked at the ceiling. "I didn't want your pity. I know you feel an obligation as my husband to satisfy me, and so sometimes, despite your lack of desire for me, you'd force yourself to give me a mercy fuck. It was demeaning and insulting."

"I never knew that's how you felt." I really hadn't. This put the past years of my nearly sexless marriage in a whole new light. I'd spent all my time laying the blame on her, never taking a moment to consider that I might have played some part in our lack of intimacy.

"The truth is that I love sex. And I loved it with you. When things dropped off between us, I started masturbating more. I'm up to two or three times a day now. As soon as you leave for work in the morning, I get out one of my dildos and fuck myself like crazy. Then again in the afternoon, usually. Sometimes, at night, I sneak off to the bathroom and give myself a quick one, with fingers, or...or I hump the corner of the vanity. Sometimes I bring my toy with me."

"You have a dildo?"

"Four, actually. And I just ordered a new one the other day. A big one."

"So, you're into big cocks?"

She bit her lip, probably trying to decide how much she wanted to reveal to me. "I never was before. Yours was always just the right size for me. But then I went to that bachelorette party with my sister. And..."

"And?"

"And...I saw some pretty big cocks...I mean, really big cocks. I'd seen them in porn before, but that was the first time seeing them in the flesh. It made me super horny for some reason."

"So horny that you couldn't resist sucking one?"

"What did Sonya say? She wasn't supposed to tell!"

"She didn't, I just had a feeling."

Carol at least had the decency to look ashamed of herself. "I was just going to look, but then one of the guys came up to me and was waving his big thing in my face. I ended up grabbing it just to keep him from slapping me with it. But then it felt so good in my hand. I felt him get harder, and started kind of stroking him a little." Her arms weren't crossed anymore. One hand was cupping a breast through her shirt, and the other was pressing between her legs. It was hot as fuck, and disconcerting all at the same time for me.

"Then...I don't even know how it happened...I was, all of a sudden, sucking it. I never did anything like that before, except with you. I swear I never cheated on you, never even thought about it. But there was this big cock, right there in front of my face, and something just came over me. I had to have it."

"I can't even imagine you wanting to go to a strip show. But, I guess I can't blame you. To be holding temptation like that in your hand. I'm not surprised you went for it." I had plenty of experience with failing to resist temptation, so I couldn't honestly hold it against her.

"Seriously?" she said, incredulous. "You're not mad at me? I basically cheated on you!"

I shook my head, unable to look her in the eye. "I'm not mad. In fact, I think it's pretty hot that you did that." She didn't know if she should be relieved or angry with me for accepting her casual infidelity. Should I have put up more of a fight? "Did he cum?" is what came out instead.

She tried to suppress a proud smile. "He did. All over my face. Some got on my dress, and...on my tits, which might have been out at the time. Then I might have licked some off the tip of his cock...his big, thick, hard cock. You know I've never done anything like that before, especially not in public." I could barely even imagine it. "But all the other girls were cheering me on, and I loved acting like a total slut in front of everyone.

This was almost too much to take in. I had pictured a quick kiss or maybe even a lick, but a full-on hummer to conclusion, with a crowd looking on? It boggled my mind. Despite that, it didn't stop my teenie weenie from responding and doing its thing - soaking the insides of my pants with spontaneous spurts of semen.

"So, yeah, ever since then I've kind of had a thing for big cocks. Not like I'm obsessed, or it's all I want, but the idea of a huge dick does turn me on more lately. The dildo I ordered should be here tomorrow. It's quite large. And it only came in black. But I didn't order a black one just because the guy I sucked was...African American. I can't wait to fuck myself with it."

"Or maybe your sister can do it for you," I said pointedly.

"Oh, yeah, there's also that."

"At least you won't have to resort to the vegetable drawer once it arrives."

She blushed at that. "I'm sorry you had to see that," she said with a guilty note.

"I don't think you're sorry at all. I think you liked me seeing you shove that enormous cucumber up your snatch, didn't you?"

"I guess maybe I did. I wanted you to know how much I liked putting stuff in my cunt, and hoped you'd get the idea."

"But you weren't planning on me being there, were you? You were planning to fuck yourself just for Sonya to see."

"Yeah, I guess so. It wasn't like we were doing anything. Just playing with ourselves, nothing really kinky," she sounded like she was trying unsuccessfully to convince herself of that.

"But then she ate you out. You have to admit that was rather kinky."

"Okay, that could be considered a bit kinky."

"A bit?" I didn't want to kink shame my wife, but come on! "You got oral sex from your own sister. That's incest!"

"Oh, no! Such an ugly word. All she did was suck my clit some...and put her tongue in my pussy hole...and make me cum..." Her hand had worked its way up her shirt, and she was clearly pinching and pulling on a nipple. Her other hand was down the front of her shorts, and there was no question about what was happening there. I needed to make something of this opportunity. If she made herself cum, it wouldn't count.

"I don't think incest is an ugly word," I said, trying to add a sexy growl to my voice. "I loved it. Seeing you two going at it was the hottest thing ever."

"Really? You're not disgusted with me?"

"Just the opposite. I've never wanted you more." This was no lie. "Take off your shorts."

"Why?" she asked defensively. Old habits die hard.

"Because I want to lick your pussy."

"You're just saying that because you need some 'exercise.'"

"I'm saying it because I'm horny as fuck for you right now, and I want to suck my wife's pussy. I want to make you cum...all over my face. And I want it now."

Her eyes lit up when she realized how sincere I was. She quickly shucked off her shorts and panties, then lay back on the bed. I parted her knees and beheld the wonder of her clean-shaven pussy. Her meaty inner lips were swollen with passion, and so inviting. She really did like sex. How could I have been so stupid all this time? As I went in for her, all I could picture was seeing her sister doing this to her. It felt almost like a privilege.

Gloria, Emily, Danielle...none of them were on my mind in that moment. This was my wife's pussy, and that's all that I cared about. Those other women were fine, but this was mine. Mine for real. No magic, no need for deception or mind control. My wife wanted me, for real. And her pussy belonged to me. Sure, maybe she was willing to share it with others, but at the end of the day, it was all mine. My tongue made contact with her most private self. I could feel her body tense, which made it even better.

I'd almost forgotten how much I loved her taste. That unique musk, that was all her. The familiar scent of her arousal was unlike anything else I'd ever known. My wife's cunt. It was a special kind of heaven.

I ran my tongue between her fat lips from her hole up to her clit. She moaned and grabbed a handful of hair, pressing me into her. That was gratifying like nothing else. She wanted this. She wanted me. There was no better feeling.

"Eat me," she begged. "Lick my pussy. Tongue fuck me!" That was new! She was never one for dirty talk. It spurred me on like nothing else could. I did as she asked, and went down and inserted my tongue as far as I could. Her pussy muscles gripped me as I did. I was used to her just lying there and letting me do whatever I wanted until she decided she'd had enough and faked an orgasm to make me think I was finished.

"Oh, that's it! Put it in there! Fuck my pussy with your mouth. Do it, do it!" She bucked up into my face, riding me like a horny cowgirl. I hadn't seen that kind of honest enthusiasm from her since we were first married. It was truly a dream come true.

"My asshole," she panted. I didn't know what she meant. "Lick my fucking asshole, you big-dicked stud." It hurt a little that she was thinking of one of the strippers and not me just then, but I had to take what I could get. I slid down, spread her cheeks, and went for the prize. She let out a whooping scream like I'd never heard before.

Of course, I never tried licking her asshole before. It was better than I always imagined it, and she seemed to be enjoying it more than I would have guessed. I renewed my efforts on her tight little back door. Would she actually consider anal sex? I never even brought it up before, assuming the answer would be a hard no, but now...maybe she'd be cool with it.

"Suck my clit!" she yelled suddenly. I responded and quickly found her stiff nubbin. "Oh, yes! Right there. Suck it, you horse-cocked fucker!" Okay now she was getting a little carried away, but I went with it nonetheless. "Suck me off! That's it, just like that! Suck me off...suck me...suck my pussy! Suck my motherfucking pussy!" she screamed and launched into an orgasmic spasm the likes of which I'd never managed to induce in her for all the years we'd been together. It's embarrassing to admit how proud of myself I was at that moment.

"Can I get someone to suck my motherfucking pussy?" It was Sonya, standing at our open door, naked from the waist down, fingering herself. "Sorry, I heard the screaming and came to make sure everything was okay." Her lie was followed with a big smile.

I didn't know what to do. Luckily, Carol wasn't at a loss.

"You heard her," my wife said, barely able to lift her head. "Go suck her off, Pee Wee."

Pee Wee? What was that for? Who cares?

"Uh...you sure?"

"You already fucked her," Carol said, pulling off her shirt and jiggling her tits with both her hands. "The least you can do is give her some head."

I decided to take the opportunity before she thought better of it, and went to my sexy sister-in-law. I dropped to my knees before her. With a knowing giggle, she lifted a leg and swung her pussy into my face. Not the most comfortable position, but Sonya's pussy was in my mouth - with my wife's permission - so it didn't much matter.

I went to work immediately. There were subtle differences. The taste was similar, but not exactly the same. Was it because of all the dicks she'd had inside her over the years? Her lips were a bit smaller than Carol's, but her clit might have been slightly bigger. It was hard to tell, especially when I was lost in the fantasy-turned-reality that this was.

"Look, your husband is eating my pussy," she said. "I'm fucking his face."

"How is it?" her sister responded. I wasn't sure I wanted to hear the answer. I had a pretty good idea of what my wife liked down there, but I had no idea if the same techniques would work on Sonya. And I no longer had the coin helping to make me some kind of great lover.

"It's wonderful," she purred, much to my relief. "I haven't had it this good for a long while. Not since my little sister used to eat me out when I was in high school."

A giggle came from the bed. Imagining my wife eating out her sister's pussy when they were kids was too much. My dicklette flexed, and if I could have I would have cum some more.

"Don't forget her ass, honey. This one loves getting her butthole licked."

There was only one way Carol could know that. I guess I never fully knew the woman I'd been with all these years. How much better would things have been if we didn't have all these secrets that we kept from each other?

"Oh, yeah, get in there, Marc. Lick my dirty asshole." Sonya pulled away, quickly turned around, and bent over in front of me, spreading her ass cheeks. "Suck my asshole for me."

I grabbed onto her and pulled her against my mouth. Now that I'd had my wife like this, I had no fear. I buried my face in her ass crack without hesitation and greedily swabbed her back hole with my tongue.

"That's it, baby, eat her ass!" I took a second to look over and saw my wife lying naked on our bed fucking herself with a blue dildo. Where did that thing come from? I made a note to go through her stuff later and find out what I was truly up against here. Meanwhile, I had a woman grinding herself into my face that I had to try to get off.

I mentally kicked myself once again. I needed to be putting my energy into my wife and her pussy. But, I'd already made her cum, so that was my one for the day. I was covered. Plus, this was her idea. She was getting off on this as much as I was. It made me super horny to see her playing around with her sister, I never stopped to think that maybe it did the same for her to see her husband fooling around with her. Based on the fuck noises coming from the bed, that was definitely the case. Had my wife always been this sexually perverted? How had I never discovered this? Was she the one who was uptight all these years, or was it me? Did I just assume that she was the sexually conservative one, and so I never tried to push the limits of our relationship?

She made it seem like I was the reason for our lacking sex life of late. I didn't want to believe it, but maybe it was true. When had I ever tried something new? When had I ever suggested we do something kinky? I hated to admit it, but she might be right. I did get a bit annoyed, unreasonably so, when she would flash her tits at me, or get flirty. I knew she wanted sex, and I wasn't interested so I ignored her. But why wasn't I interested?

The same old thing, maybe. Or was I just too lazy? She thought it was because I wasn't attracted to her anymore, but that wasn't it. I often found myself checking out her ass, or taking sneaky peeks down her blouse whenever the opportunity allowed. Yes, things had changed as we got older, but I was just as interested in her body as ever. Even more, now that I knew she was so horny and...adventurous.

There was a pang of jealousy that she'd sucked another guy's dick, but the thrill of it overrode it all. The thought of my sweet wife going down on a big black cock in front of a crowd of women and taking a hot load all over her face in public blew my mind. And then to discover she'd been hiding an incestuous, lesbian affair with her sister from me all these years really got me going.

12