A Game of Inches Ch. 12

Story Info
The games come to a conclusion, but is it really over?
7.6k words
4.32
5.3k
9

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11 days remaining / 1 consecutive orgasm day in a row

~ ~ ~

I managed to get home a little early from work and found Carol in the bedroom packing a carry-on. I guess it's not the worst thing I could have caught her doing.

"What're you up to? Going somewhere?"

"Oh, ah, yeah...didn't I tell you?"

"No." I tried to think...had she?

I'm going away for the weekend. No big deal."

"Oh...okay..." That wasn't going to work for me. I just got restarted, and this would screw everything up! I might be able to make her cum again today, but what good would that do me if she was going to be gone for the next couple days?

"Should I be packing a bag, too?"

She laughed at me like I was some kind of idiot. "Sorry, sweetie, this one is just for the girls."

"Should I bring this?" Sonja's voice startled me - I didn't know she was home. I turned and saw her in a neon green micro bikini. The top was almost nothing, a few strings and a couple of tiny patches that didn't quite cover her nipples. Then a meager bit of pussy floss that left both her lips on full display. No way was she thinking of wearing that in public!

"Oh, definitely!" Carol insisted, holding up a black tangle of fabric that fit in the palm of her hand. "I'm bringing mine." I didn't even know she owned something like that. Probably something her sister had coaxed her into getting.

"Do you think Jamal will like it?" Sonja turned and presented her gorgeous ass, which the bikini did nothing to hide.

"Jamal?" I squawked. "I thought you said it was just a girl thing."

"It is," Carol confirmed, sounding unsure. "Jamal has a gig this weekend in Miami, and he invited us to tag along. Should I pack a toy?" My wife held up one of her larger vibrators for Sonja's opinion.

"Naw, there's cock everywhere in Miami. And if we do need one, we can always pick one up there. Leave it...your husband might want to use it while you're away." She spanked my butt and went to finish her own packing.

"Cock everywhere? What?" Her screwing Jamal with me there was one thing, but I wasn't ready to let her loose in Miami to fuck anyone who came along!

"Oh, she's just teasing you." She came over and gave me a quick kiss. "I've got all the cock I need right here." Even she couldn't make that sound convincing.

I couldn't let her go. I had to find a way to get her to cancel. I retreated to the living room to try to come up with a plan. My mind was a blank. Was Sonja really going to pimp my wife out in Miami? They were definitely going to fuck Jamal...without me...but was there a plan to bang other guys? Strangers? I tried to think, but visions of a BBC gangbang with Carol at the center of it all kept intruding on my mind. I had to stop it.

That's when I noticed my bitch-dick wasn't hard (for once) - even after seeing Sonja in her non-bikini. This was a bad sign.

Carol came out of the room, wheeling her little suitcase behind her. "Ready when you are," she called toward the guest room. "What's the matter, baby? It'll just be a few days." She smiled and planted another consolation kiss on my cheek. She was being far too nice. Something was up with all of this, but I couldn't figure out what it might be. Maybe she was just happy that she was going to have three days of strange cock without me there to get in the way.

I did my best to suppress the jealous rage that was building, but blowing up about it wasn't going to get me what I wanted. "I just...I don't know...I had a whole thing planned for us this weekend," I lied, knowing I couldn't back that up if I had to. "I was going to make you cum every day, as much as you wanted..."

By the pitying look on her face, I knew that I didn't have any chance of enticing her to stay. "I'll have my slutty sister with me for that...and Jamal will be there to take care of me. You like Jamal, don't you?"

"Oh, ah...yeah, I like him fine. It's just that...oh, never mind. Are you sure you wouldn't rather stay here with me, just the two of us, and let Sonja go on her own?"

"You make a good point. Why wouldn't I want to stay here in the cold, gray of this place when I could be in the golden sunshine getting a tan on the beach?" Another kiss - that was getting me more annoyed than she realized. "I'll be back before you know it - and we can fuck all you want once I'm home."

Sonja came out with her bag, in a sparkly blouse and shiny, painted-on leather pants. Or were they vinyl? I'd never seen them before, but they looked fantastic. That caused something to stir down below.

There was a beep out front. "Our Uber is here, let's go!" Sonja patted my shoulder like an old friend as she passed on her way to the door. One more kiss from Carol, and they were both gone. I stood there in the silence and fought the urge to just cry like a pathetic simp.

~ ~ ~

7 days remaining / 0 consecutive orgasm days in a row

~ ~ ~

I stood at my front door and took a deep breath. I was determined to make Carol cum by any means necessary. I knew I could do it...I had to do it. I stood up straight, squared my shoulders, and opened the door.

There was odd new-age music playing and the smell of some kind of sweet incense. The lights were dim, and there was a massage table set up in my living room. On that table was a naked woman lying face down...my wife, if I had to guess. And massaging her was a tall, blond man with more muscles than seemed anatomically possible. Was this guy a masseuse or an Olympic gymnast? He flashed me a perfect smile as I stepped in. Was he wearing a loincloth? Nothing but a loincloth with an incredibly prominent bulge?

"Oh, you're home," the woman said, turning her face toward me and confirming it was indeed my darling wife. The man's oiled hands worked their way down her back to her buttocks. "This is Magnus, by the way." I got another winning smile from him.

"Of course it is. What the fuck is going on here?"

"What does it look like? An erotic massage," she answered very matter-of-factly.

"Erotic?" Almost on cue, one of his slippery hands slipped into the crack of her ass and conspicuously worked its way down to her nether regions.

"Have you ever had a happy ending? You really should try it sometime." Her legs parted and it was obvious what was happening down there. I couldn't let him be the one to make her cum, I wasn't involved enough yet for it to count.

"But...but..."

"But what, dear?"

"But...I could do that for you..." I said, sounding as feeble as I felt.

She laughed. But she wasn't laughing at me for saying something stupid. It was a happy laugh. A laugh I hadn't heard in a very long time. "Why would you bother?"

That caught me off-guard. "Be...because I love you and...and I want to make you feel good. I want to make you..." I stopped short, looking at Magnus with a frown.

"Oh, don't mind him," she said as he was clearly fingering her pussy.- her very wet pussy from the sound of it. "I don't have any secrets from him. You were going to say you want to make me cum?"

Who the fuck was this guy? It didn't matter. And what the hell did it mean that they didn't have any secrets? Did she meet him in Miami? What the fuck was going on?

"Yes, as your husband, I should be the one who makes you cum," I said firmly. She was laughing again.

"You should be," she said with a note of amusement coloring her voice. "Just like you made that woman at the gym cum...or how you made the girl in your office cum...oh, and the nice lady at the coffee shop - when you made her cum in the bathroom that time. Is that what you're talking about? You think it's up to you to make everyone cum, is that it?"

"No, I...I...ah..." How did she know about all that? She couldn't be guessing. I never said anything to anyone...and the magic of the coin was supposed to keep her from ever finding out. Something had gone horribly wrong. Did I do something to sour the deal...did I break some rule that I didn't know about?

"You, ah, what? You were more than happy to fuck around on me when you thought you could get away with it. But two can play at that game." She reached over and tugged at Magnus' loin cloth. It fell away as if it was a design feature. His huge, semi-erect cock flopped out. He smiled proudly as my wife fondled him and it began to grow. He was at least as big as Jamal. Was I the only man in the world who had a small penis?

"It wasn't a game...I just...I didn't...I was tricked, and..."

She played with his heavy balls, paying more attention to his dick than she was to me.

"Don't even bother...I got the whole story from Aphrodite." She turned and fixed me with a penetrating look. She knew...she knew everything. I was so fucked.

She told me about your magic coin and all the fun you had with it. I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing if I had gotten that offer."

That, at least, made me feel a little better. But seeing her taking Magnus's massive member into her mouth made me feel a lot worse. It was hot, to be sure, but it was still my wife taking pleasure in another man's cock...right in front of me like I wasn't even there. What had gotten into her? It was the damned gods again. I never should have invited them into my life!

She popped off his dick, gave it a kiss, then licked the tip, before paying attention to me again. "I made a deal of my own with your impossibly gorgeous friend."

"My...friend?"

"The goddess of love and sex. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen...well, mostly because she's not a woman...she's a goddess. And one with a wicked sense of humor. I like that most about her. That and those amazing tits of hers."

"You made a deal?" I had to force the image of Aphrodite and my wife eating each other out from my head.

"I did." She looked up at Magnus with adoring eyes. "Give me cum, sweetie." He began stroking his cock, now at full strength. She never asked for my cum like that before. This was all off...another trick from the gods? Was any of this even real?

"What kind of deal?"

"Not nearly as complicated as the one you made. What was your thing again? Something about eight days...?"

"Oh, um, yeah...so you know about my micro-dick issues. So, they told me that if I could make you orgasm for eight days in a row, I would get my regular dick back." I hoped that telling her this didn't invalidate my deal.

"And, how long did they give you?"

"Thirty days."

She smiled at me and waited. She shook her head when I just stood there looking like an idiot.

"And how many days do you have left?" She was speaking as if I were some kind of simpleton.

"About a week or so..."

"You have exactly one week left, my dear." I didn't know what she was trying to get at. She sighed and looked at me with pity in her eyes - not the kind of adoration she had for Magnus. "So, for you to restore your penis back to normal, you have to make me cum for eight consecutive days in a row and you have to do that in seven days." She tried not to laugh.

I started to get angry, not knowing why it was so difficult for her to understa...oops. The penny dropped. I had totally miscalculated everything. I had been thinking my time ran out when the thirty days were done. I hadn't factored in that it was really done eight days before that!

A huge pit opened up in my stomach, and I instantly felt sick. I had failed. Again. Big time. Not only had I failed, but I had somehow voided the protection of the coin and my wife knew about my secret infidelity. It was all crashing down, just like I somehow always knew it would.

I was the one who had accepted the promise of the magical coin to sleep with other women. I was the one who fucked them all, including my sister-in-law. And I was the one who wasn't able to make my wife cum for eight lousy days in a row. I fucking sucked. But, why was my wife taking it so well?

"And what are you so happy about?" I grumped. My mind unable to accept that I was condemned to live the rest of my life with a miniature penis. I fought to hold the tears back, but I only had myself to blame.

"Aphrodite asked me to be sure that I didn't let you make me cum for eight days in a row."

"Wait, so how long did you know about this?"

"A few days after it started. She popped in one afternoon when my sister was railing me with her strap-on. She seemed to get a big kick out of that."

"So, Sonja knows everything too?"

"No, somehow she didn't seem to see Aphrodite and just kept fucking me like no one was there. Goddess magic, I assume."

"And what did you get out of stopping me from making you cum?" I hated that the gods didn't have to play fair, but there was nothing I could do about it.

"A few things," she giggled. "Magnus here was a bonus gift she threw into the deal. He'll only be around for a little while, but I'm going to enjoy him while I can."

I was about to protest, but she interrupted.

"Just like you enjoyed Gloria, and Danielle, and Emily, and Sonja."

"Sonja was an accident," I groused but knew that was no defense.

"Oh, and one other thing...one other little thing." She turned just in time for Magnus to cum in her open mouth. He had been dutifully stroking himself this whole time. She swallowed his load and licked her lips before remembering that I was still there. "Take off your clothes, and get hard," she said in an uncharacteristically commanding tone.

I hesitated.

"Magnus, go wait in the bedroom. I'll be there in a few moments." He gave a slight bow and turned to go. "And stay hard for me," she added.

"Yes, mistress," he answered without question and left us there alone.

"Get naked, and let me see your erection," she repeated, spinning on the table to face me and spreading her legs, putting her oiled pussy lewdly on display for me. It looked hotter than it ever had in all the years we'd been married. She truly was breathtaking. How had I not seen this before that jerk Paul had offered me the stupid coin?

I took off my clothes, trying not to look down at my tiny pecker...the one I was doomed to deal with for the rest of my life. A fresh wave of nausea hit me as I stood there listening to my wife laugh at my miserable condition.

"Look at my cunt," she demanded, splaying her outer lips open with her fingers, and giving me a vividly pornographic view of her pussy. "Look at this cunt and tell me how much you want it."

I blinked away the tears that I refused to let fall and tried to focus. It was so lush and inviting. The kind of pussy every man dreams of. Wet, and warm. Clean and tight. Delicious and beautiful. Even though Magnus' fingers had just been in there, it was still mine. That pussy still belonged to me. She was my wife. And that was my wife's pussy. I never wanted her more than I did at that moment. But something wasn't right.

I looked down, expecting to see my full three inches squirting on the carpet, but that's not what I saw. I was at least five inches. I looked up at Carol, her legs spread wide for me, as she licked one of her own nipples. Were her tits bigger than before? Damn, that looked hot!

Something was definitely off. I looked down again and saw that I was up to at least six inches, and growing! What was happening? I had failed, and yet my dick was returning to normal. I didn't dare believe it, but the evidence was right there.

I looked again at my wife. She was just smiling at me, then nodded. This was her deal? She was the one who saved my dick? How was I ever going to thank her? I was so excited I wanted to scream. It had been so long since I had all seven inches, that it felt very strange. Too strange.

I checked again, and I was bigger than normal. What the fuck was happening? Then I remembered: Aphrodite had once made a comment that she might add on another inch when this whole thing was over. Was that it? Was this my bonus gift? I didn't even know what I did to earn that!

But I was clearly bigger than before...almost eight inches! I couldn't wait to get a ruler and take an official measurement. I couldn't remember the last time I was actually excited to measure my own dick! My hatred of the gods quickly subsided. And my cock continued to grow.

I let out an involuntary cry of surprise. My cock surged beyond eight inches to nine, and then more. I could barely breathe. It looked like it was going to get so big that it was going to burst. My fears faded when I got to something around ten inches and it stopped there. I had a massive cock! I grabbed it, and it was real! I was huge!

Carol was laughing merrily, delighted with what she saw. "I didn't believe it until now! But, she held up her end of the bargain."

"Your deal was to make my cock bigger? This is incredible! Thank you so much!"

"Ha - I didn't do it for you, baby boy. Since you got Jamal for me, I realized that I couldn't be with a man who didn't have a big dick. And, given the micro-penis thing you had going on, I knew I couldn't live with that - whatever it was. So, when Aphrodite approached me with an offer, I took it without having to think much about it. I didn't know for sure if I was hallucinating or had somehow gone crazy, but now it looks like it's all very real."

She slid off the table and went to her knees in front of me. I loved the worshipful way she looked at my cock now. It was a look I'd never seen from her before, even when I was normal. She wanted my cock like never before. And, best of all, I was even bigger than Jamal. Suck on that stupid Mr. Stripper stud.

"But, there's a catch," she said, as she caressed my impressive erection.

"I somehow knew there would be," that sick feeling in my stomach was suddenly back.

"You're only this big when you're with me." She ran her tongue along the length of my cock, and I felt every bit of it. I was more sensitive than I'd ever been. I couldn't wait to test this thing out in a pussy...in HER pussy!

"Sounds great," I said, not really thinking about what she was telling me.

"When you're not with me, it goes back to your usual three-inch baby dick."

It took a few seconds for that to sink in. "Wait...so..."

"So, you can forget about fucking any other women...unless they have a fetish for tiny dicks, which isn't a thing. It's me, or nothing from now on, big boy." She grabbed a hold of my girth and kissed the head of my cock."

"Sonja?"

"Okay, yeah, you can still mess around with her, if she'll have you, but you'll only be like this if I'm there with you." She stood, kissed me lovingly on the lips, went to the massage table, and bent over it offering herself to me. "Want to try it out?"

"Fuck, yes!" I hurried to her and rubbed the head of my new meat pole up and down her engorged slit, wetting it with her overflowing juices. I could feel every contour of her pussy, every inch of her silky lips, every recess, and every swollen knot of flesh. I was back - better than ever!

I reminded myself to take it easy. This wasn't my old cock - it was bigger than anything she was used to. Not even Magnus could have prepared her for me! I eased into her hole, finding resistance where there had never been before. She wasn't trying to deny me, it's just that her pussy hole had to stretch to accommodate my enormous fuck stick. I was giddy with joy.

With some grunts and yelps of pain, she took me in. Those sounded so much better than the laughter and giggles I'd been hearing for the past month. I knew life was going to change for me, but none of that mattered at the moment. I had my cock back! Not only did I have it back, but I also had more than I could have ever dreamed of!

"Magnus, get out here!" Carol yelled. I was so happy I didn't even care that she was calling for him. Maybe she was going to tell him his services were no longer needed.

He burst out of the bedroom, sans loin cloth, ready to please. The poor sot didn't know he was about to be replaced. "Coming, Mistress."

"Down on the floor," she ordered. "Kneel right over there." He did as instructed, and she went down on all fours, dragging me with her. "I want to see why Sonja likes this spit-roasting thing so much."