A Game of Pool: Aiden's POV

Story Info
Aiden, Alyssa, and Katy. A threesome. Aiden's POV.
5.6k words
4.36
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Author's note: This is part 3 of 4 of my 'A Game of Pool' collection. The order of stories is 'A Game of Pool', 'A Game of Pool: Alyssa and Katy', then this one. Star ratings and comments appreciated. Enjoy.

Aly was on her bed, her hands on her footboard, her legs spread out behind her, she was looking right me. I was sitting in a chair in her room, cock out, sometimes stroking, sometimes not; but definitely watching. She had that look on her face, you know the one, the one that lets you know she's gonna orgasm. Mouth open, breathing hard, moaning, panting, she kept looking at me in the eyes, looking at my cock, yeah, fucking unbelievable. Oh yeah, Katy, my twin, was under her, laying in the other direction, her tanned and toned naked body beneath Aly's pale skin, eating her out. Yep, I said it, my twin sister was eating out my girlfriend, and I had a front row seat. A few weeks ago this was unimaginable, but that was before Katy got fucked by four guys in front of me and Aly, and Aly and I fucked in front of all them. Even then I didn't think this would happen, even after I knew Aly and Katy hooked up. Anyway, here I was watching them, fucking and eating each other out. Damn.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Katy! Yea yea.. oh fuck.. eat me, eat me... oh fuck Katy!"

Aly was sweating, her blonde hair sticking to her forehead and her face. She rarely broke eye contact with me, actually she seemed to make a point of it, especially when she was screaming Katy's name. Hot as fuck. Occasionally she'd let go of the footboard to move her hair, maybe look below her, watching Katy shove her tongue up inside her, or watch as Katy slid her fingers in herself as she ate Aly out. The biggest surprise was that I had enough self control not to cum yet.

But damn, watching that, two women together, and not in a porn... couldn't believe this was real. Watching my sister eat Aly out and finger fuck herself? Seeing her naked and just... do that? After a few minutes it's like it wasn't even my sister, just two hot chicks having sex... in front of me. Sorry, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it tho. Not that I totally forgot that this is my sister; I didn't, and we weren't fucking or blowing each other, but we were definitely sharing my girlfriend, and that's a weird thought too, but Aly didn't mind, actually she liked it, she got most of the attention, lol. But damn, I gotta admit, Katy's hot too, and watching her with Aly, or fingering herself, legs spread, was just as hot watching her fuck those guys that night around the pool table.

"KATY! Katy, katy,... don't stop, fuck, almost, oh my god, oh my god, make me cum, yea make me cum, fuck don't stop, more, more, fuck eat me, eat me, yea yea.. fuck almost, Katy! Cumming! Cumming! Oh fuck cumming! More, more, cumming! Yes! Yes! Cumming!"

Yeah, I was jerking when that happened, as Aly came all over Katy's face, sitting above her, and I watched Katy shove two fingers in herself deep, she was moaning into Aly as she came. Katy didn't stop either, but just kept going, fucking herself, and jamming her tongue in Aly. I watched Aly take a death grip on that footboard, lol, and stare right at me as Katy made her cum, over and over. Then Katy started, her head fell back, and she squealed pretty loud as her fingers jammed up inside herself and her hips pushed up towards Aly, her own orgasm hitting her. She must've pushed her hips towards Aly like five or six times. I just watched my sister eat my girlfriend and finger fuck herself until she came all over her own fingers. Whoa.

They were both breathing heavy, and I was just getting started, haha. Aly didn't move at first, just rested her head on the footboard, Katy just lay there under her, still sliding her fingers over her lips, nice and slow. I could see Katy's tits heaving, and Aly's, that was hot. Fuck it was hard not to cum, but they weren't done yet, and I knew that. This actually wasn't the first time I watched them together, but like the fourth time, but damn it still felt new, and I wasn't used to it yet. Not to complain. I'm not. I knew I'd get to cum two or three times before this was over, so I didn't want to blow my first load too quick.

Aly rolled off Katy and Katy flipped herself around, laying on the bed feet to the footboard, Aly lay next to her. Katy still had her fingers in her self and Aly, off to her side, kissed her. Katy looked right at me just before Aly's tongue slipped out and licked around her lips, her face, where she had just cum on her. Their hands were everywhere, man. Tits, stomach, legs, between thighs, in each other's hair. It was slow, gentle touching and stroking. Finger tips and light kisses, tongues kissing, damn, I mean, damn. Being the fourth time or whatever, it was kind of like I wasn't even there to them, at least not yet. Of course I was gonna get involved, I've gotten involved every time. The first time actually started when we were watching tv and Aly pulled me out and started blowing me with Katy there. Anyway.

But damn just watching them was hot. They're built different, but both hot. Katy's more athletic; toned, tanned, fit firm ass, smaller tits.. not small, but smaller than Aly, but most women are smaller than Aly, not that it matters, I mean Katy is at least a C-cup, and fun to cum on. Yep, I've done that. To both of them actually, at the same time, several times. Fuck I'm getting distracted, back to this story, tho. Aly is a little bigger, taller for one. And a nice plump juicy ass, round and jiggly, fucking love it. And she's got DD's, fun as hell to fuck, and cum on. Long blonde hair, Katy's is darker. Ah fuck it, you know all this already. I'll move on.

So yeah there they were making out on the bed, and Aly moved down to Katy's neck, her chest, massaging her tits, kissing and licking, sucking on her nipples. Katy slid her fingers down Aly's body and off, onto her own, and between her lips. Aly couldn't see what was going on, but Katy, oh Katy, she was looking right at me while she slipped her fingers up and down between her lips. Her mouth opened, drawing sharp breaths, as Aly kept moving down her body, watching me slowly stroke my very hard cock, watching them, but at this point most of my eye contact was with Katy.

Of course I had my eye on Aly's ass, I mean damn, it was right there backing up on the bed towards me as she kissed and licked her way down my sister's body. Katy opened her legs more, Aly was still off to the side, but had moved down enough I could get a good look at Katy's whole body, naked, opened and spread in front me, still looking at me. Yeah, she was hot, no wonder the guys were dying to fuck her again. That's not to say I wanted to fuck Katy, just sayin' I get it, man, ya know? If she wasn't my sister and I didn't have Alyssa, I'd want to too. Fuck even my own girlfriend wanted to fuck Katy, so yeah, sorry if it's wrong to think my twin sister is hot, and fuckable. Just seeing her there like that, that body open and naked, those tits, fingers sliding up and down that wet pussy... holy fuck. Yeah I wasn't gonna be able to just watch much longer.

Aly's fingers replaced Katy's inside her and she kissed her stomach, her hips, making her way between Katy's thighs. She spread herself more as Aly crawled over and between her legs, Katy's fingers in her hair, running them thru as she scooted up on the bed a bit, resting her back on a pillow behind her, more in a half sitting, half laying position, looking down at Aly who was on her knees between Katy's legs, her ass up in the air right in front of me. She reached a hand under herself and was playing with herself as she licked Katy. She looked right at me and gasped, I'm guessing Aly shoved her tongue up inside her; anyway Katy nodded to me, barely noticeable, but I knew what she meant, and this was her second favorite thing.

I crawled up on the bed behind Aly, pushing her legs apart and lined myself up behind her; I didn't hesitate, or go slow, too damn excited-- don't judge, you woulda been the same... and shoved my achingly hard cock all the way in her, and I mean all the way, one push. She was ready, fuck she was so wet, I squished when I went it, her juices squirted out a bit, and she screamed, damn did she scream. She tried to lift her head from Katy, but she didn't let her; she held Aly's face down in her and pushed her hips up into her, so Aly was screaming and moaning inside her.

I wasn't going to fuck Aly rough, that wouldn't let her eat Katy out, so my stroke back was slow, and I held her great ass tight in my hands and gave her a deep hard stroke in with every push. Fucking amazing, as I pushed in I pushed her face more into Katy, who was now holding her by the top of her head, fingers in Aly's hair, pushing her mouth down over her own pussy. It wasn't long before Aly adjusted and started pushing back against me when I would 'back stroke', keeping my cock in her... man was she dripping and moaning, Katy was too, at least moaning, I'm guessing she was dripping too, lol.

Katy's eyes kept going from watching Aly eating her out, to watching me behind her, fucking into her. Occasionally I'd give Aly a light smack on her ass; she likes it, and even wiggles her ass a bit when I do it. This is Aly's favorite position, doggy. She loves getting fucked from behind, and I already knew Katy liked it when I fucked her while she ate Katy out. Aly took a break to let me know how she felt.

"Mmm Aiden, fuck me slow, slow, fuck, your cock in me, feels so good... deeper, fuck me deeper."

"Yeah Aly? You like him fucking you while you taste me? Is it good? Getting dicked while you eat me? Fuck your tongue feels so good in me, licking me. Do I taste good Aly? Yeah?"

"Oh fuck Katy, your taste is, oh my god... so wet, so soft... I don't wanna stop... "

"Hmmm Aly.... make her scream Aiden, make her scream, fuck it's amazing when she screams in me... I can feel it, her scream in me, feels so good, fuck her hard Aiden, fuck..."

I sped up my pace, pushing into Aly harder, faster, deeper.

"Fuck, don't, don't stop eating me... fuck Aly, so good, fuck can't wait to taste myself in your mouth, make me cum, make me cum with your tongue, wanna cum in your mouth, fuck make me cum Aly!"

"Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. Ah, Aiden, fuck Aiden... so big in me, so hard.. hmmmm... hmmmm.. yummy Katy..."

"Aly, Aly, oh my god Aly, don't stop, don't stop, so close, so close Aly..."

Aly stopped talking, and if I was struggling not to cum earlier, it was getting to be a real challenge now. I mean damn, I had to close my eyes and stop watching, not that I could do that for long, but I tried. My pace picked up, going into Aly faster and a little harder, my head getting more and more sensitive, I knew I wasn't going last much longer, fuck I didn't know if me or Katy was going to cum first, but I sure was trying not to yet; I wanted Katy to cum first, if I could hold out.

"Fuck Aly... Aly.."

"Mmmm.. mmmm... ah.... mmmm... cum for me Kate, cum for me.. mmmmm...."

"Fuck fuck fuck... Aly, Aly,... gonna cum Aly, yeah? Gonna cum.. make me cum, make me cum... harder Aiden, fuck her harder, Aiden.. fuck I'm cumming, cumming already! Aly! Cumming! Ahhhh!"

Katy took her head and jammed her down between her legs, her knees already bent, they closed on Aly, and by the looks of it Aly didn't let up, and Katy didn't let her go, but kept holding her face down, pressed into her. Katy was screaming and writhing on the bed, but wanted more.

"Aly, fuck, yes yes yes! More more more, fuck more, don't stop, fuck that tongue, oh my god cumming cumming, still cumming! Aiden, Aiden, harder, faster, fuck her harder, harder, fuck make her scream in me, fuck make her scream!"

Who could argue with that? I pounded into Aly, her ass was shaking, hands dug into her hips, the fucking bed was shaking, and there was no way Aly could keep eating her out, and yeah, I made her scream just like Katy said to.

I already knew Katy liked watching us fuck, maybe not as much as she liked watching Aly blow me, tho. That seemed to be her favorite thing; these nights usually ended up with Katy watching Aly suck my cock, maybe because that's how it started, that first time on the couch. Ha! Yeah Katy fingered herself then Aly that first time with the three of us, while Aly blew me. But I digress.

"Fuck fuck fuck, fuck me with that cock Aiden! Fuck, so big, so hard, fuck me fuck me, cum for me with that cock!"

My view could be better. Don't get me wrong, staring at Aly's ass is fantastic, but it was hard to see Katy and what she was doing. She had slid a little more under Aly, or Aly moved up when I joined in, can't remember exactly, but my sister was under her, sucking on, and playing with, her tits now, while I kept pounding into Aly, which got me thinking.

"Fuck Aly, so tight, and this ass, damn love looking at this ass when I'm in you. So close Aly, gonna make me cum Aly, gonna cum... gonna cum all over your tits, fuck Aly, almost... roll over, roll over! Gonna cum all over those tits!"

I pulled out and thankfully I held it long enough until she got on her knees in front of me and put her hand over mine to stroke me out, while Katy sat up and grabbed Aly's tits from behind her and pushed them together and up while I came.

"Cumming, cumming Aly fuck cumming all over your tits! Fuck yes!"

"Gimme gimme, haha, cum on my tits, yes! Love it!"

"Oh fuck, bro. That's a lot of cum, like holy fuck Aly, he covered you! Damn... ahhhh! You got me, too! Hahaha!"

I did. There was a lot. Like a lot a lot. I don't know, seven or eight spurts, damn, I didn't know when I was gonna stop. Watching all that for so long, yeah, I was backed up a bit, so my release was huge. Thick white globs of cum splattered all over her tits, a little on her face, even. Katy was resting her chin on Aly's shoulder, and you know how cum flies, so yeah, got my sister too, a few globs on her face, not intentional, but, yeah, not like I tried to avoid it either, hehe.

There wasn't much on Katy, just a few blobs on her cheeks, one just above her eye, most was on Aly and yeah, I did aim twice at her face which is how I got Katy, no one was complaining tho. My favorite part was coming up next.

I just sat back, and went back to watching. This was something Aly and Kate had talked about, quite a bit I guess, and they both from the beginning wanted to do this, so it's become a huge part of what we do when the three of us are together, and I don't know if it's because Kate and I don't actually do anything or what. I mean like fuck and she doesn't blow me, which, hey, I'm good with that. She's my sister after all, and it weirds us both out, buuuut, Katy loves cum, boy does she love cum, and so does Aly.

That first time with them blew my mind. Katy was under Aly, and Aly was blowing me when I was ready to cum they both sat up and I came on both their tits, one after the other, couldn't believe Katy did that the first time. That was crazy, and hot. And then? Well I'm getting to it.

Katy wiped my cum from above her eye with her fingers. It was dripping off and smearing on her face, but she didn't want it getting in her eye. Aly was watching her... fuck so was I.

"Ummmm, Katy? I think that belongs to me."

She took Kate's hand and put her fingers in her mouth, sucking my cum off my sister's fingers, slowly, like when she starts giving me head. Not just sucking but using her tongue, licking between her fingers, pushing 'em in and out of her mouth, real slow like. Yeah, I was getting hard again. Fuck I couldn't get enough of watching the two of them.

"What? Your not gonna share? That's mean. I thought we were friends."

"I got plenty here..."

Aly lifted her tits up to her and pushed her chest out, Katy went right for it. Started licking my globs of cum off Aly's tits, slurping it off her even, licking her nipples, smeared it around on her skin with her hands. When Katy stopped and came up, it was Aly's turn. She licked a few spots of cum off Katy's face, and since it smeared more on her face being in Aly's tits, she licked that too, before jamming her tongue in Kate's mouth, and they started making out. I really, really wanted to know if there was a cum swap going on but I couldn't tell... this time. They actually did a cum swap the second time we were all together; I came in Aly's mouth and she held it and after I was done Katy shoved her tongue in Aly's mouth. I didn't even realize at first, until I saw my cum dripping out of both their mouths.

"Hey ladies, plenty more where that came from. Feel like I'm loaded up here, ha! I got plenty to put on both of ya."

"Hmmm Aiden, can't wait. See Katy? Plenty to share."

"Hmmm I left some right here."

Katy grabbed her tits and squeezed and massaged them and continued licking my cum off her and swallowing it. It still blew my mind that my twin sister was swallowing my cum, not that it was the first time; she's been doing this since the first time, but damn, it's hot, having two women eat your cum, and one of 'ems your sister...

Anyway Aly leaned back a little and put her hands in Katy's hair while she licked and slurped my cum off her and slipped her hand down and fingers inside her, making Aly moan.

"Know what I think Aly?"

Katy was talking between kissing her tits and fingering her, Aly leaned back, her arms behind her, shifting her position so she was laying out, legs opened for Kate's fingers, letting Katy do whatever.

"Ah ah what? Tell me... fuck I bet it's the same I'm thinking."

"Oh really? What are you thinking?"

"Hmmm that I need Aiden's cock in my mouth. I'm so hungry."

"Hmmm. I bet you are..." Katy kissed her on her lips then whispered something in her ear, I couldn't hear but they both giggled and kissed again. "... and I'm going to keep my fingers in you while you suck on my brother's large cock."

Always nice to hear a woman thinks your cock is big, even if it is your sister.

"Oh my god Katy, yes.. want me to suck your cock, baby? Hmm feed your Alyssa your hard cock? Yeah?"

Aly got on all fours on the bed and I stood off the side.

"It's right here Aly, hard as a rock for you. Suck this cock, I'm gonna fuck that mouth while Katy fucks you with her fingers."

"Promise?"

She took my cock in her hand and I grabbed her head while she took it in, sliding her face over my shaft; she moaned on my cock, but was it because she was blowing me or because my sister had shoved her fingers in her? Both? Who the fuck knows, and I don't care, ha! It's amazing having a woman moan on your cock.

While Kate fucked her with her fingers, she also tried keeping Aly's long blonde hair out of the way, and I let her just move her face over my cock for a bit, enjoying watching her take it in her mouth, watching her plump lips slide up and down, leaving spit and drool along my hard shaft. Fuck I love watching my dick go in her mouth; she looks at me when she does it, always keeping eye contact. Fucking amazing.

She'd stop now and then, just using her tongue. Licking my head, licking all over my shaft, up and down, sometimes tongue-ing my balls, it was actually hard to remember that my sister was still there, fingering her wet pussy I got so caught up in the blowjob I was getting.

Aly was moaning more and more, and getting louder. I knew what was coming, I saw the body language. She was pushing her ass back into Katy and her fingers that were inside her. Katy noticed it, too, I saw the look on her face and noticed her fingers working faster, and Aly stopped sucking me.

"Gonna cum Aly? Wanna cum all over Kate's fingers? Soak her hand in your cum? Do it, cum all over Kate's fingers, like you came on her face earlier, you know you wanna, do it, cum for her, cum on her fingers."

Aly was looking right at me, I stood in front of her slow stroking my cock, covered in her spit, right in front of her face, occasionally pushing my head into her mouth or just pressing and dragging it over her lips while she moaned and panted.

Statius
Statius
99 Followers
12