A game of Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Melissa, your turn to spin." Jeff said.

Melissa climbed off of my lap. She almost fell because she is wearing five inch heels. I think she might have also been a little flustered from the lap dance as well.

Melissa spun the bottle and it landed on Jeff.

"Yes! Finally! My turn!" Jeff yelled.

"Okay Jeff, truth or dare?" Melissa asked.

"Dare!" Jeff said. He was ready and eager.

"I dare you to strip down to your underwear, take a picture, and then post that picture on your Facebook page for sixty seconds." Melissa said smiling.

"Oh my god. Are you serious? But my mom will see. This is crazy." Jeff said while starting to unbutton his dress shirt.

"I'm sure your family will all enjoy seeing it. Hopefully they are all on right now to see it!" Melissa said.

"Jeff, sixty seconds will go by fast. I'm sure nobody will even see it and you can take it down!" Shelly told him.

"I'm game. I don't care. I'm not backing down from a dare." Jeff said.

Jeff stripped down to a pair of boxer briefs. He has a way of making things fun. We all laughed as he stripped. He posed for a picture and then posted it on Facebook.

"Wait a second" Shelly said. "Melissa, why aren't you still giving Jason a lap dance?"

"What?" Melissa asked. She was standing up and watching Jeff strip and pose for his picture.

"Yes, your dare was to dance for the rest of the game. You have stopped dancing." Shelly said.

"Okay, okay. I'll keep dancing." Melissa said looking back at me.

Melissa stepped backwards toward me and sat down on my lap. She sat ass first and was facing away from me. The way her dress fell I could feel that the only thing between my skin and hers was my dress pants. Melissa was simulating dancing on my lap. She put her hands up and was waiving her arms in the air. She was having fun with her movements. She was being playful in her dancing and her ass had moved enough on or around my cock that I was quickly becoming very hard.

"Oh great. My cousin just liked my picture." Jeff yelled sarcastically.

"Which one?" Shelly asked.

"Lisa. Okay, sixty seconds are up. I'm pulling this down. I can't believe she liked it. I'm so going to never hear the end of this." Jeff told Shelly.

Jeff finished taking the picture off Facebook and spun the bottle again. It landed on Don.

"Truth or dare, Don?" Jeff asked.

"Truth." Don replied.

"I've got a good one for you Don!" Jeff said. "You ready for it?

"Yes, ask away." Don said.

"You have to be honest." Jeff stated.

"I will be." Don said.

"Okay, so here is your question. Don, does it turn you on to watch your wife give another man a lap dance?" Jeff asked.

"What? No. Of course not." Don answered quickly.

"Don, you promised to be honest." Jeff reminded him.

"It does not. It doesn't turn me on. It doesn't bother me. I have no feeling towards it. It just a game and we are all playing and having fun." Don answered. "Is it my turn to spin now?"

"You can spin now. It just seems like Jason and Melissa are having so much fun I thought you might enjoy watching it." Jeff replied.

"Again, no." Don said. "Wait, what if it lands on Melissa or Jason, we don't know which one to pick. Maybe they should stop while spinning the bottle."

"Good try Don. They aren't stopping. If it lands to the left then Melissa goes, it it lands to the right, then Jason goes. If it lands perfectly in the center, then the spinner gets to pick." Shelly told everyone.

Everyone agreed with those rules and Don spun the bottle. It landed on Shelly.

"Good. Just the person I wanted." Don said.

"Why did you want her?" Melissa asked in a questioning tone.

"Well because her husband just tried to embarrass me!" Don immediately replied in a spiteful voice.

"He didn't try to embarrass you. We are all just having fun." Melissa replied.

Melissa kept dancing on my lap. Every so often she would slow down or stop whenever someone was talking. I think she wanted to get more into it, but didn't want to upset Don.

"Shelly, truth or dare?" Don asked.

"Let's go with dare!" Shelly said confidently.

"You promise to do the dare?" Don asked.

"Of course. Don't be stupid. If I don't do it I'm out of the game. What's your dare?" Shelly asked.

"Your dare is to give me a lap dance!" Don said proudly.

"Is this because Melissa is giving Jason one?" Jeff asked.

"I'm just playing along like everyone else." Don explained. "Since it's fair game for my wife to give a lap dance and you are asking me if it turns me on, it's only fair for you to watch your wife give a lap dance." Don said. "And to answer your question, yes, it might turn me on."

Don couldn't help himself but want to get back at Jeff for the question. He also had a thing for Shelly so this was the perfect date for him. I'm not sure he realized how upset it would make Melissa though.

"Fair enough. What are you going to do Shelly?" Jeff asked.

"I'm not losing. I'm giving him a lap dance!" Shelly said.

Shelly walked over to Don and started dancing.

"This chair in not going to work." Shelly said. "Let's move over to that couch."

The couch was in the adjoining room. Still within sight but a little further away.

"Let's go!" Don said as he jumped out of his chair and walked over. "You want to ask me turned on I am now Jeff?"

"I could care less if he is turned on." Melissa said to me. She continued to give me a lap dance as Shelly took Don over to the other chair.

"Well, if I'm next, I hope they don't ask if I'm turned on." I said in a low voice to Melissa.

"Whatever, you are not turned on." Melissa said pushing me slightly in the chest in a flirting way.

Melissa had to know I was turned on. She had to feel how turned on I was. She was basically riding my cock, she had to know.

"But you are friends with Don. You work together." Melissa said.

"Yes, we work together, but you are still hot and giving me a lap dance." I told her.

"This belt buckle is hurting." Melissa said reaching down to feel it. "Take it off."

"No problem. I can see how it might hurt." I said.

Melissa stood up partially to give me room to pull off my belt. She was facing away from me. She stood up and was bent over in a way that the back of her dress was higher up on the back of her thigh. Her ass was almost showing. I unbuckled my belt and pulled it off. I couldn't help myself with Melissa bent over in front of me. My hand went up the back of her thigh and I grabbed her ass.

"Sorry." I said as Melissa looked back at me after I grabbed her ass. I immediately dropped my hand.

"Why are you sorry? Isn't this part of the lap dance experience?" Melissa asked.

We heard the music start for Don and Shelly's lap dance. Both Jeff and Chris were watching them and not looking our direction. Melissa lifted her dress and sat back down on my lap. She started back with her lap dance.

"I'll try to give you one as good as Shelly is giving to Don." Melissa whispered.

I had my hands on her waist as she started to dance. Melissa took my hands with hers and guided them to her tits. I didn't stop her. I was way to turned on to stop. I was nervous someone might look back in our direction. Melissa wanted my hands all over her. I put one of my hands into the top side of her dress and felt her breast. Her nipples were hard. She leaned back into me. Her head was laying back next to mine. Her back was in my chest. I dropped my other hand down to her thigh. Melissa put her hand on mine and guided it up her thigh and up her dress. I felt my finger touch her wet, shaved, pussy.

"Fuck, this is hot." I whispered in her ear.

Melissa continued to dance on me. I pushed two fingers into her pussy. I could hear her moan quietly. Worried that I might have gone too far I pulled my fingers out.

"Keep going!" Melissa whispered. She put her hand on mine letting me know she wanted me to keep fingering her.

I kissed the side of her neck as I watched the rest of the group hoping none of them would turn back.

"We need to stop." I whispered. "Don will go crazy if he sees us."

"You have me so fucking horny!" Melissa whispered.

"Same here." I told her. "I'm seriously so hard I'm about to cum!"

"Really?" Melissa asked.

"Yes. Really!" I whispered.

Melissa stopped dancing and sat one one side of the couch. She took her hands and started to unzip my pants.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to feel how hard you are!" She said.

"You have been feeling how hard I am." I replied.

"No, I mean feel with my hand!" Melissa said.

"I wish you could. Remember the skin on skin rule." I reminded her.

"I'm pretty sure you already broke that when your hands felt my tits, skin on skin!" Melissa told me.

"You got me. Yes, I broke the rule." I joked.

"So fair is fair, I get to break it too then." Melissa said looking around.

Melissa watched the rest of the group as they all were focused on Shelly's lap dance with Don. She pulled my cock out of my pants and started stroking it and giving me a hand job.

"I guess this is fair. We can't get caught though." I cautioned her.

Melissa's hand felt so good on my cock. I was almost about to cum.

"What are you two doing?" I heard Chris ask.

Melissa immediately let go of my cock and sat down on my lap and continued on with the lap dance.

"What?" Melissa asked.

"Did you not want to watch?" Chris asked.

I was worried that Chris might have saw something but it appears he did not. After asking us what we were doing he went right back to watching Shelly and Don.

"We can see from here." Melissa said.

All four of them walked back over. Don sat back down on the chair he had been on. Shelly and Jeff returned to their chairs as well.

"So who's turn is it?" Jeff asked.

"Shelly gets to spin." Chris said.

I wasn't sure what all happened with Shelly and Don's lap dance but it appeared that nobody saw what Melissa and I were doing. Everything happened so fast. I then realized that Melissa sat back down on me with my cock still out. I could feel her bare ass sitting on my cock.

"Wait a minute." Shelly said looking at Melissa.

"What?" Melissa asked.

"You know what." Shelly said. "You keep stopping. You aren't dancing."

"Your right. I don't know why I keep stopping." Melissa said smiling with a nervous voice.

"Alright, so I'm spinning!" Shelly said as she grabbed the bottle to spin.

Melissa was dancing and moving. She was sitting with her back in my chest. I could feel the wetness of her pussy on my cock as she moved back and forth on me. Her dress was covering herself and my waist. No one in the room could tell that I had my cock out underneath her.

We both watched with some nervousness as Shelly spun the bottle. If it landed on us then we would be in danger of Melissa having to stand up and everyone seeing that I have my cock out.

"Melissa, your turn!" Shelly said.

Both of us watched as the bottle stopped pointing towards Melissa just a few feet from us. My mind was racing. Not so much on whether or not Melissa would choose truth or dare, but on how she would spin that bottle on her turn.

"Truth!" Melissa said.

"Okay, Melissa, tell everyone something that you are good at sexually." Shelly said.

"Something I'm good at? Let me think." Melissa said and paused for a moment.

"Come on, tell us something good." Chris said.

"Okay, I have something. I'm very good at faking orgasms!" Melissa said looking right at Don.

Everyone laughed and enjoyed Melissa reply to the question. Don even laughed a little at that answer.

"Your turn!" Chris said looking at Melissa to spin the bottle.

"Is it really almost two in the morning?" I asked. I was hoping I might convince or persuade someone else to think it was late and maybe time to wrap up playing the game.

"Yeah, it is getting late. I didn't realize what time it was." Jeff said.

"What time is it?" Chris asked.

"It's 1:50. At least that's what my new expensive clock says." Melissa said pointing across the room to the clock.

"Nice. That is a beautiful clock." Shelly said.

I tapped on Melissa's leg to try to get her attention to quickly go spin while everyone had their heads turned. Melissa stood, took one step, and kicked the top of the bottle with her foot so it would move and sat right back down on my lap.

"That's not a new clock." Don said to Melissa as he turned to look at her. She had just made it back to sitting on my lap.

"Oh, your right, that's not the new one. We have had that one about a year. I like it though." Melissa told everyone.

Melissa had sat down so quickly that she crashed hard down on my cock and had it all the way pushed to the side.

"Ouch." I whispered in her ear. "Good thinking though."

"Are you comfortable?" She asked me.

Melissa raised up just slightly from my lap. Not so much that her dress revealed anything but enough for my cock to adjust. She then lowered back down. The tip of my cock entered her pussy. She stopped immediately. She froze and didn't lower the rest of the way down.

"Melissa?" Shelly asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"Are you okay?" Shelly asked.

"Yes." Melissa answered as she lowered herself the rest of the way down onto my cock.

"Well, it's your turn to spin." Melissa said.

"No, I already did. See." Melissa said pointing to the bottle.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you spin. Chris, you are finally up!" Shelly said.

Melissa sat still on my lap. Neither of us new what exactly to do about our situation. My cock was deep inside her. I was so hard that my erection was not going away anytime soon and I didn't want it too.

"Melissa?" Shelly asked.

"Yes." Melissa answered. I could tell she was still in shock of my cock being inside her.

"You know what I'm going to say." Shelly said smiling. "Your not dancing again!"

"Well fuck me!" Melissa said with half a laugh. "Thank you for staying on that!"

Melissa started slowly moving her ass and dancing while I'm my lap. Her movements were causing her pussy to move up and down on the shaft of my cock.

"I want a dare." Chris told the group.

"I dare you to simulate giving a blowjob to the beer bottle." Melissa said.

Chris grabbed the beer bottle that we were using to spin and looked at it. He paused to think things through.

"You aren't going to get turned on are you?" Chris asked Don.

"No, I am not." Don said almost laughing at Chris's dare.

Chris grabbed the bottle and took the top of it with his mouth.

"Oh fuck, you are better than us girls, Chris!" Shelly cheered.

"This was an easy dare." Chris said putting the bottle back down to spin.

The bottle landed on Melissa. I was nervous. We were going to get caught. I didn't want to take my cock out of her though.

"Truth." Melissa said.

"Hold on. Can you do two truths in a row?" Chris asked.

"No, can't do two truth's in a row." Jeff said

"Since when is that a rule?" Melissa asked.

"I think that is a rule." Chris answered.

Shelly agreed with Jeff and Chris. I sat quietly hoping nobody would notice us.

"So I'm giving you a dare." Chris told her.

"Okay." Melissa answered.

"Your dare is to simulate a fake orgasm in front of the group. Just like in that movie 'When Harry Met Sally'. I dare you to show us this fake orgasm you are so good at!" Chris said.

"So you want me to do my fake orgasm as my dare?" Melissa asked. "And you want me to do this while continuing to give Jason a lap dance?"

"Exactly, you are up!" Chris said.

"I'll do the best I can. Does everyone have to watch me though?" Melissa asked.

"We are playing truth or dare. Watching is part of the dare." Chris told her.

"I know, I know. But usually when I'm faking an orgasm the lights are off or turned down low. At least lower than it is right now. I just feel like everyone is staring at me." Melissa told him.

Chris walked over and turned off a few of the lights. It was much darker in the room than it was before. I was hoping it was dark enough that no one would notice what was actually going on.

"Okay, this is better." Melissa said.

"Good! Let's hear it!" Chris said.

"Oh baby! Yes. That feels so good." Melissa said in a low sexy voice.

Melissa had her heels on the floor in front of her. She was sitting on my lap. She was directly between my legs. Her dress came to her mid thigh in the front and it rested almost on my waist in the back. Underneath, my hard cock was deep inside her. My pants were only slightly pulled down but my pants were unzipped all the way for my cock to be out.

"Fuck. This feels so good. Touch my body." Melissa said in a slightly louder voice than before. She continued to move up and down, my cock going in and out of her.

"Dang Melissa, you are turning me on." Shelly said. "So who's name are you going to yell? You going to yell out Don or Jason?" Shelly asked.

Don sat in silence from across the room. Because it was darker than before, it was harder to make out his face. I could not tell how upset he was about this.

"Your hands are so strong. Feel my body." Melissa continued to say in a sexy voice.

I couldn't take it anymore. My hands just reacted. I grabbed Melissa's breast over her dress. She leaned back into my chest. I kissed her neck. My feet were planted strongly on the floor. I began thrusting upward with my cock, fucking her harder under her dress.

"Jason, your cock is so fucking huge. Oh god." Melissa yelled out even louder than before.

"Holy fuck Melissa. I'm going to have to take Shelly up to a bedroom after this. This is turning me on." Jeff said.

"You weren't joking. This is a talent." Chris remarked.

Melissa raised up off my cock. I felt my cock leave her pussy. I was hard. I was almost at the point where I was going to cum. It was dark and her dress mostly covered me. I was worried someone would see. Melissa, in one quick action, turned completely around and straddled me. We were now face to face. She lowered her pussy back down on my hard cock.

"Oh fuck, your cock is so deep in me. Jason, I want you to fuck me hard!" Melissa said.

Melissa leaned in and kissed my neck and then up to my cheek. She nibbled on my ear. I put my hand on her thigh and moved it under her dress. I worked my hand around her and grabbed her ass under her dress.

"I can feel how hard your getting. Fuck, you are so hard. Fuck me! Oh god. Oh fuck!" Melissa yelled.

Melissa started moaning louder louder. I reached up and grabbed the back of her hair and then kissed her on the lips. I immediately stopped as soon as I realized what I was doing. Melissa's forehead was resting against mine. She was riding my cock harder and faster.

"Oh god. Oh god. I'm going to cum. Fuuckkk!" Melissa yelled out loud before burying her face into my neck.

I couldn't hold back anymore. Melissa's pussy was pulsing as she had an orgasm while riding me. Her body started twitching. Her hands gabbed the back of my head as she squeezed so hard. It felt like she was going to pull a chunk of my hair out. I grabbed her ass with both hands and thrusted hard up into her.

"Cum inside me!" Melissa yelled!

Hearing her ask me to cum inside her was all I could take. Two more hard thrusts and I came deep inside her pussy. We both stopped and were very still. It was quiet in the room. My cock was throbbing and shooting cum inside her for what seemed like forever.

I don't think either one of us knew what to do at that point. We just stayed extremely still with my cock still inside her.

"Winner winner, chicken dinner!" Chris yelled as he stood up and started clapping. "I don't know about you, but Melissa is the winner in my book. If that's not the best dare ever, then I don't know what is. That seemed so real."

Jeff and Shelly both stood and clapped as well. Don stayed seated but the room was still dark. It was hard to see how angry he was. Jeff and Shelly stood facing Don and were blocking Don from seeing us. Melissa turned around and hoped off me. I quickly zipped up my pants before anyone noticed.