A Gamer-Girl's Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her legs, and Mohammed's eyes lit up when her pleated skirt fell back to reveal that she'd been wearing absolutely no underwear whatsoever tonight. He dropped to his knees and dove right in without another word. Her fingers tangled in his hair. "Thaaaaats right. That's exactly what I needed," Yvette crooned. "Do you like my shaved pussy, baby?" He nodded vigorously, the motion making the tip of his nose brush wonderfully against the hood of her clit. "I'm gonna tell you a secret, Mohammed. You wanna hear my dirty secret?"

He responded by sliding a finger deep into her, and she smiled in the candlelight. "I've got a thing about shaving. I shave my legs more religiously than I go to church, and ever since I saw my first porn years ago where a man and a woman shaved each other and then fucked like... oh yeah, that's good... like wild animals, I knew I needed to shave my pussy." He slipped a second finger into the pussy in question, gently pumping in and out while his tongue explored all over her inner thighs. "Now I'm gonna shave this pussy just for you. Gonna keep it soft and smooth and wet just for your mouth, your thick white dick. You gonna fuck me with that dick tonight?"

"Mmm-hmm". He definitely knew what he was doing, and Yvette let go of his hair to pull her legs open even wider.

"You ever fucked a girl's ass before, baby? Don't worry, I cleaned up real good tonight, just for you. I knew I was going to give you some tonight the moment I woke up this morning. But when you went and showed off those shaved legs of yours, it took everything I had not to rip those shorts off right then and there and swallow your cock whether you wanted me or not." His fingers gently pinched her hood while his tongue slipped into her folds, and her toes curled. "Oh yeah. Keep doing that for a bit. Mmmmm." She ran her fingers through his hair again. "Here's how it's gonna go. You're going to play with my gamer-girl ass and my smooth pussy however much you want while you're down there. Once you've made me scream your name... oh fuck, that'll make me scream, don't stop... once I come for you, I want you to slide that bookworm dick in me while I sit right here. Give my pussy a taste. Give you a good feel for what you've earned tonight. But then you're gonna pull out and shove that cock down my throat so I can taste my own pussy on you, let me suck you off right before you can fuck me proper, ass and pussy both if want 'em. So if you've got a problem with any of that, now's the time to speak up."

He shook his head very emphatically and swirled her natural lubrication from her drenched folds around the tight star of her ass with his fingers. She did her best to relax and cooed happily when his finger slid into her back door. Meanwhile another finger returned to her warm vagina and his tongue went right to her clit, three amazing sensations that flowed into each other to create one endless ocean of pleasure. "Ohhhh yeah. That's how you fuck me. That's how you lick me. That's how you take me, oh god, oh god!"

"You gonna come for me, Yvette?"

She gently pushed his head back down into her crotch. "Stop talking and keep licking and you'll get me there, I p-promise you that. Holy shit you're good..." Her breath came in short gasps, her hands deliberately untangling from his hair for fear that she might rip some of it out at the root, opting to pinch her own nipples instead. "Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed... lick it lick it don't stop don't stop!" Without warning the finger in her pussy curled upward, nudging a new spot on her inner walls -- and Yvette lost her mind in the best way possible.

Reduced to the level of an unthinking animal, she desperately grasped for something, anything that might help her sanity stay afloat as her nervous system exploded like a string of firecrackers. She stared at the top of his silver-grey hair as his face remained buried in her crotch, and began to scream her pleasure aloud in song:

Estuans interius

Ira vehementi

Estuans interius

Ira vehementi!

SEPHIROTH!!!

A sobbing moan in four short notes burbled from her lips, she sang out "SEPHIROTH!" one more time before going completely limp and coming just shy of blacking out from orgasmic sensory overload. As she watched him take one last lick, her body shuddered with one last aftershock climax -- and every lube-producing gland between her legs burst forth a torrent of moisture that completely drenched Mohammed's face. He looked up and their eyes locked, his mouth grinning wide. "I squirted?" She asked in a shocked voice.

"You squirted!" he answered with glowing pride as he licked his lips. "Delicious. I've never made anyone do that before! Are you okay?"

"Never better! Now do what I asked and shove that cock in me! Please for the love of god!"

Looking down at himself in disbelief that he was still dressed, he was naked in record time and eagerly joined her on the couch. His cock slid into her as she lay there spread-eagled, sinking in deep as her overflowing folds welcomed him. "Unh! Fuck yes!" She grunted in delight with each new thrust, her hands running across his chest. "Give it a few more deep strokes, Mohammed. Get that dick wet so I can taste myself on you."

A few strokes later, he reluctantly pulled out and sat back so that Yvette could turn over and drop her mouth right onto his lap, deep-throating him from the very first moment her mouth enveloped him. "Oh shit! Yvette, goddamn..." As he leaned back against the couch back and she lay perpendicular to him on her stomach, he stroked along her back and squeezed the cheeks of her backside. "Before you even ask: yes, you are the best I've ever been with. Holy shit, this feels so good."

She switched to licking along his balls while caressing his legs. "Also for the record," she said with a husky purr, "This is the best cock I've ever had. No one's ever made me come this hard, not even myself. I've never squirted before -- and damn, I could lick myself off you all night long." She looked up at him. "You wanna come down my throat? Or maybe deep in my wet pussy? Or perhaps you'd like to drop a load in my ass or splash across these tits you like so much?" She reached down and finally pulled off her top, freeing her ample chest from their tight confines. As she did so, a devilish smile spread across her face. "Hold still. I want to try something." She stood up, turned around so her back was to him, and sat down in his lap to impale herself on his standing rod. "Umf. Oh yeah. Give me a few hard pumps, baby. Let's get that dick wet again."

Mohammed eagerly obliged, grabbing her waist and thrusting upwards. "What do you want to try Yvette? I'm good for anything."

With a moan of regret she stood up, but turned around and knelt in front of him, pulling his hips to the edge of the sofa cushion. "I've never actually done this next bit before. You'll have to let me know if you like it." She leaned into his crotch and pushed his cock into her cleavage, holding her breasts together to surround his erection. "Got it all nice and slick. Here we go."

Her new lover sat back and watched in awe as she bestowed upon him her very first tit-fuck, watching his tip disappear and reappear as she rubbed her breasts up and down around him. She looked into his eyes again and smiled. "Feel good, Mohammed?"

"It really does", he said with a rapturous expression, "But I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't desperate to get back inside you."

She rewarded his honesty with a lick to his rigid tip, and then abruptly deepthroated him again. "That's fair," she said as she came back up for air. "So let's just keep this simple." She stood up, knelt on the couch cushion so that she was facing the door, spread her legs a little, and bent over the back of the sofa.

Mohammed had already started moving as soon as she stood up. Less than a second after she lifted her ass into the air, he grabbed her hips and slid right back inside her, both of them gasping aloud. Yvette screamed,"Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" He eagerly obliged, slamming his hips against hers, the slap of flesh on flesh echoing through the dark basement room.

Yvette never wanted this to end. This was so much better than the previous night, when random strangers were pounding her. Sure, they felt good, but this time she felt an actual connection. There was a man inside her now, not a faceless cock whose name she never learned. She wanted Mohammed inside her every chance she could get -- if last night was a buffet of fucking, Mohammed Maffioni was a four course experience of fine pussy dining and expert cock technique. She could get used to this, oh yes.

His moans were getting louder, but they were still drowned out by the machine-fun fire of his waist slapping hard against her ass cheeks with every hard thrust that pushed deep inside her. "Oh god, don't ever stop fucking me, Mohammed. Harder, harder, HARDER!" "Your wish is my command," he responded.

As her fingers gripped the sofa back tight to keep from getting thrown off, an idle thought drifted through her mind. With how loud we've been, I'm shocked someone hasn't heard us and come investigating. Did I lock the door?

As if her thoughts willed it into being, the door slowly opened. A slender young woman stepped into the room, a silhouette against the hallway light.

Mohammed's thrust paused -- but only for half a second before he redoubled his efforts, slamming hard into Yvette's soaking-wet pussy. The new arrival made no sound, no move. She just stood there as if entranced by the sight before her.

Yvette glanced back over her shoulder. "Hey baby," she whispered. "Wanna try our hand at starting a cult?"

Her lover grinned and nodded.

Yvette turned as much attention as she could spare (being gloriously fucked did have a way of distracting one, after all) to the new arrival. "C'mon in. Lock the door. Isn't he beautiful?"

The stranger nodded. She turned -- Yvette could see the outline of some nice pert breasts on this girl -- and closed the door. Then she flipped the switch on the knob to lock it, and Mohammed made a deep chuckle that sent warm tingle all the way down to Yvette's toes. The newcomer seemed similarly affected, stepping forward.

As the new arrival reached the candlelight, Yvette took a good look at her. White and a bit on the skinny side but not emaciated. Cute round glasses, a button nose, and chin-length golden blonde hair. A simple white tanktop and a denim skirt with sandals. Her brown eyes flashed back and forth between Yvette's curves getting pounded and Mohammed doing the pounding. Her tongue inched out, gently moistening her lips. She was panting. Yvette made an involuntary groan as Mohammed hit a good spot inside, and she gave the new girl an inviting smile. "He's about to come in my pussy. It's good, it's soooo good." She closed her eyes to relish another perfect thrust, then opened them to stare deep into the blonde's eyes. "I've got an offer for you. After you watch him finish, if you lick his cum right out of my dripping pussy and then suck him off to get him hard again, I'll let you fuck him. You do want to fuck him, don't you?"

She nodded and wordlessly pulled her loose tanktop off, revealing a simple white lace bra that didn't in any way conceal how hard her nipples were. The bra was discarded moments later, and the stranger closed her eyes in rapture as she pinched her own nipples, She rapidly pulled off her shoes and socks, shimmied out of her skirt, and tossed them all onto the growing pile of clothes. Much like Yvette, it turned out that this lady had 'gone commando' today, revealing a pretty tuft of blonde curls between her legs. She slid two fingers inside herself as she sat back on the sofa, pumping in and out for a few seconds while Yvette and Mohammed watched her, their thrusts slowing down just a little.

She crawled closer on the sofa and brought her two wet fingers to Yvette's lips. Yvette smiled and opened wide, and the pretty stranger slid her fingers into Yvette's mouth while cupping one of Yvette's breasts, rubbing her palm against the hard nipple. Yvette sucked eagerly at the fingers, and Mohammed's thrusts sped up.

"I'm Gwen." She pushed her fingers back inside her for a moment, then stood up and offered them to Mohammed, who eagerly licked them clean. "Let me help." She reached underneath the two bodies, and Yvette felt fingers lightly stroking along her clit. Mohammed groaned happily -- Yvette guessed that Gwen was caressing his balls -- and the deep hammering thrusts renewed, the loud clap of his body against her naked ass filling the room once more, the only sound beyond the heavy breathing of the three hungry college students.

"Oh!" Yvette was pleasantly surprised at how this newest climax snuck up on her so quickly -- but here it was, a joint effort of Mohammed's cock and Gwen's fingers. It wasn't nearly as intense as the squirting orgasm Mohammed had blessed her with earlier, but it was wonderful all the same, a warm shiver rumbling outward from her belly. She could feel her pussy clench and spasm in response, and the effect on Mohammed was electric. With one loud gasp he filled her, his fingers digging into her hips as he fought to stay steady on his feet. "Fuuuuck that's good," he whispered, gingerly sitting down next to where Yvette remained kneeling. He gave Gwen a smile and gestured to Yvette's dripping folds. "Your turn."

Gwen was true to her word. She pulled Yvette down to sit on the couch, spread her thighs, and dove right in without a moment's hesitation. Yvette's eyes popped wide open. "Oh my! Damn you're good at th--oh shit!" She grabbed Mohammed's wrist. "Baby, she's finding spots on me that I didn't even know I had. You two need to compare notes and join forces to become perfect pussy lickers, oh my god." She looked down at Gwen's soft hair. "You get a lot of practice at this?"

Gwen looked up to respond. "Never done this before in my life. Glad I'm doing something right." She opened her mouth to reveal a dollop of Mohammed's white cum on her tongue. "Want me to keep going?"

He grinned at the sight. "I'll need another minute, you two keep going. I'm Mohammed, by the way. The sweet lady you're eating out is Yvette."

Yvette caressed the newcomer's hair. "Charmed, I'm sure. Damn, that's nice." She leaned back, luxuriating in the feel of Gwen's agile tongue. Oh daaaaaaaaaaaaamn." Gwen's tongue slipped inside her again, and she felt a new tremor starting. "Mohammed, you better be ready, because I'm fit to blow already, this girl is... oh hell yes! Right there! Don't leave that spot!" Moments later Yvette covered her mouth to muffle a shriek of joy, and then melted bonelessly into the sofa cushions. "Fuck yes, that's nice. Thank you, Gwen."

Gwen smiled up at her new friend. "You're very welcome, Yvette." She moved to kneel on the floor between Mohammed's knees. "I'd like to clean your cock now, please."

"Be my guest."

Gwen wasted no time, licking up and down Mohammed's slowly-recovering length and then took about half his length into her mouth. Yvette moved in to snuggle up to Mohammed's side. "So tell me, my wonderful man. Just how are you going to fuck this pretty little thing tonight?"

"Oh, I've got plans," Mohammed said with a smile. "First, once I'm hard again, I'm going to have her climb right into my lap and ride me a bit."

Gwen made a happy "mmmm!" sound at this declaration, but didn't pause her eager fellatio.

"After that, I figured I might lie her down and just enjoy a nice simple missionary screw. Maybe if she's up for it, I'd put her ankles on my shoulders and bend her in half so I can get this cock niiiiiice and deep. Think you'd like that, thirsty girl?" Gwen nodded a very emphatic agreement, and swallowed his entire length.

"Then for dessert," Mohammed said with a wistful sigh, "since you like her tongue so much, I thought that perhaps I might take...mmmm... take Gwen hard from behind while she licks you clean again. Sound like a good itinerary?"

Gwen answered simply by slithering up into his lap and sitting right down onto his renewed erection, pulling happy groans from the both of them.

Yvette happily ran her hands across her two lovers as Gwen ground her hips into Mohammed. "So tell me, Gwen. Were we bothering people upstairs with our fuck-noises?"

Gwen shook her head. "My room's right above this place, I could hear you loud and clear and just had to see what was going on. When I went into the lobby, I couldn't hear it, so I don't think anyone else is going to... mmmm, oh yeah, more of that -- going to bother us."

Yvette caressed Gwen's tight backside. "What about your roommate?"

"I don't...unngh! I don't h-have one. I'm a sophmore, and I won a single room in the housing lottery. My roommate last year was a real bitch, so I was glad for the peace and quiet."

Mohammed reached around and teased a finger into the valley of Gwen's ass-cheeks. "Sorry we disrupted your peace."

She laughed, licking along his neck as she rode him. "Don't you dare apologize. I haven't been laid in months, I was practically climbing the walls this whole semester." She turned to look at Yvette. "Your boyfriend's trying to put a finger in my ass, Yvette. I like it."

Yvette grinned. "Oh, we're not official yet. But seeing as how nice this all is, I think we could all maybe work out something... mutually beneficial."

As if they'd rehearsed it, Gwen and Mohammed shifted position together to lay Gwen down on her back, and he gently mounted her. Yvette had moved to kneel on the floor by Gwen's face, playfully nibbling on the white girl's closest nipple. "Oh god. Mohammed," Gwen said in her breathy soprano, "you have, no joke, the best dick. Fits just right inside me. You can fuck me any time you want, that's a promise." She turned to look at Yvette. "If you don't mind sharing him?"

Yvette answered by leaning in for a long kiss. When the kiss ended, she gently poked Gwen's nose. "Girl, I saw him first -- but no worries. Sharing is caring, they say. Just keep licking me like you did before, let me watch and join in while you fuck my man, and it's alllll good."

Gwen whimpered as Mohammed drove in deep. "Ohhhh! Oh yeah, that's the way... Mmm. Yvette, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship with benefits."

It wasn't long before Gwen shifted to her hands and knees, eagerly pulling Yvette back into the couch and spreading the black woman's thighs wide open. Mohammed laughed incredulously as he lined up his cock against Gwen's pink folds. "Pinch me, I must be dreaming."

"No dream, book-man." Yvette sighed in delight as Gwen rediscovered those beautiful little pleasure-spots with her tongue. "I think we might have a genuine throuple on our hands here, and I look forward to giving this a good college try, so to speak."

She continued, smiling wide as Gwen squealed under Mohammed's loving thrusts. "Just so you both know, I have two keys to this room, but I think I can talk our engineer friend into making a third. A little place for us all to hide out when the rest of this campus gets too crazy to deal with. Gwen, you wouldn't happen to be into books or video games, would you? Might be nice to have something to talk about when we're not fucking each other's brains out."

Gwen arched an eyebrow that was already damp with Yvette's and Mohammed's mingled jusices. "Is this a trick question? Yes to both, please." She looked back over her shoulder. "You're going to put that in my ass, right?"

Two minutes later, Mohammed sighed happily as he buried his shaft balls-deep in Gwen's tight back door, amply lubed by an application of Yvette's abundant juices . "God bless Ellwood College."