A gangbang and new friends

Story Info
Neighbours enjoying the gangbang turns to fulfilled fantasy.
3.9k words
4.38
37.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

A gangbang and new friends. Part 1

It was Saturday night. I met up with a few girlfriends for drinks at a local club at around 7.30pm. After a while, we decided to hit the dance floor. It was pretty crowded as we made our way to an empty spot on the other side of the floor. The room was hot, and after about an hour of dancing, we were all hot and sweaty. We decide to take a break from the dance floor and head over for another drink.

Before we knew it, it was getting late. A few of the girls had to work the next day, so we decided to call it a night. We made our way through the crowd and headed out the door of the club. The girls decided to catch a taxi home, and as I only lived around the corner, I decided to walk home. We said our goodbyes, and as I was about to leave, I heard somebody calling my name. I turned around and noticed Richard, one of the bouncers standing at the door.

"Hi Richard." I said walking back to the door.

"Where are you going honey." Richard said.

"The girls have to work tomorrow so we are calling it a night. I'm just about to walk home." I replied.

"A few of us are about to finish, hang on we will walk you home."

Richard walked back inside, and after a few minutes he came back out with two other bouncers. Richard was the younger of the three. He was around thirty, while the other two were older, around mid-forties.

"You guys don't have to walk me home; I don't live far." I said.

"It's no problem, all good. This is Marty and Rod." Richard said as we started walking.

"Hi guys." I said with a smile.

"I was hoping to catch up tonight and have a drink, but as I finished you were leaving," Richard said.

"Sorry some of the girls had to work tomorrow so we decided to call it a night," I replied. "If you guys haven't got any plans, we could always have a drink at my apartment."

"That sounds great," Richard said as the two guys nodded their heads.

After a few minutes, we were at my building. We walked inside and headed to the elevator.

"Wow, this is amazing. You live here." Rod said.

"Sure do." I replied as we got into the elevator. "I've been here for a while. I love it."

The elevator stopped and doors opened. We exited and I lead the guys to my apartment. I found my keys in my bag and opened the door inviting them inside.

"You have a nice place." Marty said as the three stood looking around.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Why don't use make yourselves at home while I go get changed. There's alcohol in the kitchen, feel free to pour some drinks."

I headed to the bedroom and slipped off my dress and removed my bra. I started getting turned on thinking about Richard and his friends and knowing exactly why they were here. As I turned around, I noticed my bedroom door wasn't completely shut. The guys in the kitchen were peering through the small opening of the door, and as I noticed them, they quickly looked away. I threw on a long shirt over my panties which covered my arse like a short dress. I didn't bother wearing a bra as it was so hot, and I was pretty sure the guys wouldn't mind.

I headed out of the bedroom and join the them in the kitchen. Richard poured me a drink as the four of us stood around chatting. After a while, we decided to head out on the balcony as it was a warm night.

"What an amazing view." Rod said.

"I know. I love looking out over the ocean. It's so relaxing" I replied.

"I could imagine, sitting naked in your spa." Richard said with a smile.

"Well I do love being naked, and I do love my spa."

"Well I'm keen if you are?" Richard said with a joking laugh.

"Well Richard. You better get undressed then. The view is better naked." I said looking at Richard with a teasing smile.

I walked over to the spa and bent over, turning the power point on. I took my time knowing the guys would be perving on my arse. As I got up and turned around, all three were almost fully undressed staring at me. As I walked over to where they were standing, they dropped the last of their clothes on the floor.

"Your turn Toni. How about I give you a hand." Richard said as he moved close.

I lifted my arms as Richard lifted my shirt over my head, revealing my breasts. As my shirt came off, I noticed I was surrounded by the three guys. Richard dropped my shirt on the floor before the three started running their hands over my body. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I watched their cocks getting hard. Marty started kissing the back of my neck as Rod slid my panties down my legs. Richard then took my hand and led me over to the spa. The three guys climbed in first and sat watching and waiting for me to get in. I put one leg up on the edge giving the guys a good look at my spread pussy before hopping in. Richard pulled me close, kissing me sliding his tongue in my mouth. As we kissed, I felt hands all over my body and before I knew it, I felt my pussy being fingered nice and slow. It felt so good with three guys ready to fuck me in the spa, and my heart was racing.

After a few minutes, I moved over to Marty. I started kissing him as the other two played with my breasts and pussy. I was enjoying taking things slow, being touched and teased. Again, I could feel my pussy being fingered and my breasts being squeezed. Next was Rod. I moved over and sat on his lap. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my pussy as he slid his tongue in my mouth. After a minute, I propped myself up sliding Rods cock inside my pussy. He was nice and hard and felt so good. As I looked around, Richard and Marty were sitting on the edge of the spa stroking their cocks watching me riding Rod.

After a few minutes of watching, Richard and Marty got up and moved closer. I grabbed their cocks and started stroking them nice and hard, and I could feel my body starting to tense as I was ready to cum.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck me I'm cumming." I screamed as I threw my head back.

As my body started to relax, I got up off Rod as Marty sat down ready to fuck my pussy. I turned around with my back to him and sat on his hard cock.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels so good." Marty said as I started riding him.

Both Rod and Richard stood in front of me ready to be sucked. I took hold of both cocks pulling them close, taking turns sucking them. The head of Richard's cock was nice and big, and I struggled to fit the whole of his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck yeah suck it, that's it babe." Richard said as he moaned.

As I moved over to Rod's cock, he grabbed my head, holding me still as he thrust his cock deep in my mouth.

"God yeah. You sure know how to suck cock." Rod said as he continued to fuck my mouth.

After a few minutes, Richard took my hand and pulled me up off Marty's cock. He hopped out of the spa, then took my hand helping me out. He laid back on the chair before guiding me on his hard cock. As the head of his cock spread my pussy, I let out a loud moan of pleasure. Before I knew it, his cock was deep inside me penetrating my pussy.

"How about we spread that tight pussy of yours." Rod said as he slowly pushed me forward.

I felt Rods cock pressing against me. I grabbed on to the chair gripping tightly as his cock slowly spread my pussy.

"Oh fuck. Yeah, yeah. Oh my god." I screamed with pleasure.

"I think she likes two cocks inside her Richard." Rod said as his cock slowly slid in and out of me.

Their cocks felt so good, and it wasn't long before I was ready to cum again. I felt my body tense and the sensation of every thrust deep in my pussy.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, harder, fuck me harder. Yeah, yeah, yeah." I scream as their cocks continued fucking my pussy.

As my body started to relax, and I caught my breath. Rod pulled his cock out of my pussy.

I looked around to notice Marty standing ready stroking his cock waiting to fuck me.

"I want your cock in my arse." I said, looking at Marty.

Marty moved behind me and as I prepared myself for his hard cock. Richard grabbed my arse, spreading me apart ready. I let out a loud moan as I felt his cock press against my arse, slowly entering me.

"Oh, fuck yeah." I moaned as his cock filled my arse. "God that feels so good."

Both guys slid their cocks in and out of me as I moaned over and over. The feeling was so intense as I thrust my hips, taking their cocks deeper inside me. All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my head, and as I looked up, I noticed Rods hard cock waiting to be sucked. I opened my mouth and started sucking the head of his cock nice and hard before taking the rest of him deep in my mouth.

After a few minutes Marty pulled his cock out of my arse and sat back on the chair beside us. Rod moved behind me and slowly slid his hard cock in my pussy. As both guys fucked me, I watched Marty stroking his cock, watching me being fucked. All of a sudden, Rod started to moan. I felt his cock getting harder as he started to fuck me faster.

"Fuck yeah, I'm going to cum." Rod said as he pulled his cock out of my pussy.

As I looked around, Rod let out a loud moan. He stroked his cock shooting his warm cum all over my back. As he finished, he moved beside me sliding his cock in my mouth. I sucked him clean tasting the last of his cum before he sat on the edge of the spa watching.

Marty got up from the chair and helped me up off Richard's hard cock. He grabbed a towel off the back of the chair and laid it down on the ground. He then lay me down on my back, spreading my legs wide before lying on top of me sliding his cock inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck, that feels good. Fuck me, harder, harder" I screamed as he thrust his cock deep.

I looked at Richard as he knelt down beside me. I reached up and took hold of his cock, stroking him nice and hard. All of a sudden, I noticed a couple on the balcony above standing in the dark watching. As my balcony stuck out further than theirs, they had a clear view of what was going on. I didn't know how long they had been watching, but by the way he was groping her breasts, I could tell they were enjoying the view.

I continued stroking Richard and I could feel Marty's cock getting hard. I started to moan over and over as he started fucking me harder.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Marty said as he let out a loud moan.

As I felt his cock pulsating and his cum shoot deep in my pussy, my body froze.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh God." I screamed as I came hard.

Marty pulled his cock out of my pussy and sat back. I pulled Richards cock closer and started sucking the head of his cock, before taking as much as I could in my mouth.

"Fuck yeah, suck it." Richard said.

All of a sudden Richard pulled his cock out of my mouth and started stroking. By the look on his face, I knew he was ready to cum.

"Oh, fuck yeah." He said as his cock exploded shooting cum all over my face.

I pulled Richard close and sucked his cock clean before licking the cum from my lips. After a minute, I got up off the floor and got back in the spa, washing the cum from my body.

"Thanks for a great night honey." Richard said as he stood up.

"Your quite welcome. I enjoyed it very much." I replied watching the guys getting dressed as I laid back in the spa.

Once the guys were dressed, they said goodbye and saw themselves out. I relaxed in the spa and was still very turned on and as I glance up to the balcony above, and noticed the couple still standing in the dark trying to be discrete watching. I slid one hand between my legs sliding two fingers inside my pussy while with the other hand squeezed my breasts. I fingered my pussy nice and deep before sliding a third finger inside. I spread my legs wide and rested my feet on a rail of the spa allowing my fingers in deeper. My body started to tremble as I was starting cum. I fingered my pussy harder as I continued to moan louder, over and over until I collapsed laying back in the spa.

After a few minutes, I climbed out of the spa. Standing naked, I grabbed a towel and dried myself down. I took one more quick look at the couple above before hanging my towel, and walking inside naked. I had a nice long shower before calling it a night and heading to bed.

Next morning, I got up and got dressed. I through on a small pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt before heading downstairs to collect my mail. As I stood in the lobby at my mailbox going through my mail. I was joined by another resident.

"I owe you an apology." She said as she opened her mailbox.

I looked over and noticed a woman in her mid-sixty's.

"Sorry, What for." I said looking at her confused.

"Sorry I'm Bev. It was my husband and I on the balcony watching you last night." She replied.

"I'm Toni. No, I'm the one who should be sorry.

"Please don't be. Last night was the best sex my husband and I had had for a long time. Watching you turned us both on." Bev replied with a smile. "We should watch you more often."

"Well seeing you on the balcony was a turn on for me too. Being watched is always a turn on." I said with a giggle.

"We should continue this conversation over coffee if you're free. We haven't lived here long. It would be good to make a friend."

"Umm ok. Sounds good." I replied with a smile.

"Why don't you head up around Twelve. I'll put the kettle on." Bev said.

"Ok, I'll See you then."

I headed back to my apartment and cleaned up from the night before. I lazed around for an hour or so and before I knew it, it was almost twelve o'clock. I threw on a thin summer dress as it was quite warm and headed up to Bev's apartment. I knocked, and after a few seconds, Bev opened the door.

"Hi Toni. I'm glad you came." Bev said as she greeted me with a smile.

"Thanks for inviting me." I replied.

Bev welcomed me inside, and I followed her into the lounge.

"Make yourself at home. How do you have your coffee?" Bev said as she headed to the kitchen.

"White and two, thank you." I replied.

"I'm sorry again about last night." Bev said as she returned with the coffee a few minutes later.

"Please don't stress. I should be sorry for being too loud." I replied with a laugh.

"Frank and I have been working on our relationship for the last six months since we both retired from work. Last night was the best sex we have had in a long time." Bev said with a giggle. "It reminded me of a few years back when Frank wanted to watch me with another woman."

"Really. Wow. How did that go?" I said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh my god it was amazing. It was my first time with another woman. It was amazing. Have you ever been with another woman?" She asked curiously.

"I have, many times. I guess a woman knows what another women like." I said as I laughed before spilling my coffee down my dress.

"Oh dear. I'll get a cloth." Bev said as she headed to the kitchen.

Bev returned and passed me the cloth. I wiped my dress getting out as much of the stain as I could.

"Follow me." Bev said helping me up.

I followed Bev into the bedroom where she pulled a thin dress similar to the one I was wearing out of the wardrobe.

"Throw that on honey and I'll put yours in the machine before it stains."

"Are you sure. I can head home and wash it?" I replied.

"No please stay. I'm enjoying your company." Bev said.

I slid my dress off and passed it to Bev, and as she passed me her dress, I noticed her staring at my almost naked body.

"Oh my God, your making my heart race Toni. You have a beautiful body." Bev said as she dropped my dress on the floor moving slowly towards me.

My body froze as Bev moved behind me placing her hands on my shoulders. She slowly kissed the back of my neck before pulling away.

"Oh God I'm so sorry beautiful." Bev said standing behind me.

"Please don't stop." I said waiting for Bev to touch me again.

Bev moved close and ran her hands down my arms. I felt my heart race and the wetness of my pussy filling my panties. I turned around and slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting her dress fall to the floor. Bev stood only in her panties as she started slowly kissing my lips. I found my hands exploring her breasts paying attention to her hard nipples. Bev was a medium size woman, and her breasts were very large, which for me was a turn on.

"What about your husband?" I said as I pulled back looking at Bev.

"Don't worry about him." She replied, as she took my hand and led me to the bed.

Bev laid me on the bed before slowly running her tongue up my thigh. I felt my legs being spread apart before she continued kissing my thigh. As her tongue found my wet pussy, my body froze, and my head arched back. I ran my hands through her hair pulling her tongue harder against my pussy.

"God Bev you're going to make me cum." I said as I started to moan. "Yes, yes, oh God."

My body trembled, shaking over and over, as her tongue continued to work my pussy.

"Did that feel good honey?" Bev asked in a soft unsure voice.

"Mmm that felt good." I said as Bev moved up the bed lying next to me.

I knelt up on the bed and softly kissed Bev on the lips, tasting the cum from my pussy. I slowly moved my way down paying attention to her large breasts, sucking each nipple nice and slow. Bev took a deep breath before letting out a soft moan of pleasure. After a minute, I slowly ran my tongue down her body, stopping at her very wet pussy.

"Oh God, oh god, don't stop." She said as she moaned with pleasure.

"Frank." Bev said as she quickly sat up.

I quickly looked at Bev then looked around to see her husband standing at the bedroom door.

"I'm so sorry honey" Bev said looking at Frank.

"You know, I've been wanting to see you fucked by another guy and you surprise me with another women."

"I'm sorry." Bev replied.

"Well you better make her cum good." Frank said looking at me as he undressed.

I looked at Bev as she pushed my mouth down to her pussy. As I continued teasing her with my tongue, Frank now naked, walked over to Bev laying on the bed. He slapped his cock on her lips a few times before sliding it deep in her mouth. Bev started to gasp as Frank pushed his cock in deep. As she sucked his cock nice and hard, I could tell she was about to cum. She pulled Franks cock out of her mouth and started stroking him.

"Oh god, oh god. I'm cumming, yes, yes." Bev moaned as her body started to shake.

"Did that feel good honey." Frank said as he started stroking his cock.

"God yes. I want you to cum honey." Bev said looking at Frank.

I knelt up on the bed watching Frank stroke his cock as Bev laid ready for his cum.

"Oh Bev, Bev, yeah, yeah." Frank screamed as he shot his cum all over Bev's large breasts. "Oh, fuck honey."

After a few minutes. I got up off the bed. Frank and Bev headed into the bathroom as I put on my panties and dress. I headed out to the lounge and was soon joined by Bev.

"Is Frank ok?" I asked

"Frank is fine honey. Trust me, he enjoyed it." She replied.

I thanked Bev for inviting me over before heading back to my apartment.

The next morning, I was in the kitchen cleaning up when I heard a knock at the door. I made my way over and opened the door to find Bev standing there with a plate.

"Hi Bev, come in."

"I baked you a cake to say thank you for yesterday. After you left Frank and I, well you know." She said with a smile.

"You didn't have to bake me a cake. I enjoyed myself also." I replied. "But I do have a question though."

"Shoot honey." Bev replied.

"Was Frank serious when he wanted to watch you being fucked by another guy?"

"Yes. Frank has always wanted to watch me. Just never done it." Bev said. "Why do you ask."

"Well we could always organise something. If you guys aren't busy tonight, I have a few friends coming over. Could be fun." I said looking at Bev with a smile.

"Oh god I don't know. I know Frank would enjoy it, but don't you think I'm a bit old for your young friends?" Bev said in an unsure voice.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers
12