A Gangbang for Bev

Story Info
Bev and I enjoy an amazing night of being used by many guys.
2.4k words
4.4
36k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
477 Followers

Edited by

Todger65

It was Friday afternoon. I spoke to Jay, Bobby and Andy about inviting some of their friends over. I told them how Frank had enjoyed watching his wife with other guys and was keen to see her being gangbanged with many at once. Straight away the guys jumped on their phones, and before I knew it, Saturday night was planned. I sent a message to Bev and Frank to let them know everything was organised.

"Hi Bev. I have organised a get together tomorrow night that I'm sure you and Frank will enjoy." I wrote.

"Frank and I would love to come." Bev replied.

"Ok great, see you both around seven."

"We will be there." Bev replied.

Saturday afternoon rolled around pretty quick, and I couldn't wait for seven o'clock. I hopped in the shower and shaved my legs and my pussy and washed my hair ready for the night. I hopped out and dried myself before putting on a matching bra and panty set and a skimpy white dress, knowing it wouldn't be staying on for long.

It was around a quarter to seven when I heard a knock. I headed over and opened the door.

"Hi Frank, hi Bev." I said as I greeted them in.

"We are a little early. I think Frank was keen to get here." Bev said, with a laugh.

"Hi Tony, hi guys." Frank said, as we walked into the lounge.

"Hi Frank, hi Bev." The guys replied.

Bev and I headed to the kitchen and poured ourselves a glass of wine before heading out on the Balcony. Bev was dressed in a pair of jeans and a tight black long jumper that showed off her large breasts. As we chatted, I heard a knock at the door. I left it for the guys to answer and continued chatting with Bev.

After about five minutes, Bev and I headed back inside and made our way through the crowd of guys as we headed for the kitchen. Most of the guys I had met before at a previous party and knew them as friends of Jays.

"Hi Toni." One of the guys said.

"Hi Brett. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm good. Who's your friend?"

"This is Bev." I replied.

"Hi there." Brett said, staring at her breasts.

"Hi Brett." Bev replied, with a smile.

I noticed Bev was a bit nervous, so I poured her a shot of rum to calm her nerves. I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. I left the door open and pulled her close kissing her on the lips. As we kissed, Brett joined us in the room.

"Can I join in ladies." Brett said, as he put his drink down.

Brett moved in and started kissing Bev, and as they kissed, I noticed a few of the guys watching from the lounge. When Bev and Brett stopped kissing, I laid Bev on the bed and removed her shoes then her jeans. Brett slid Bev's panties off before moving between the legs, exploring her pussy with his tongue. As I watched on, we were joined by a few guys in the room. They started stripping their clothes off as they stood watching. As I watch on, I felt someone from behind unzip my dress. As it fell to the floor, I looked around and noticed it was Frank. He unclipped my bra and grabbed my breasts as we watched Bev being teased. After a minute, I turned around and stripped Frank before kneeling down taking his cock in my mouth. As I sucked him, I could feel he was getting nice and hard.

After a minute or two, I got up and looked over at Bev. She was surrounded by guys running their hands all over her body. Brett got up from between her legs and laid on the bed, guiding Bev onto his hard cock. It didn't take long for Bev to have a cock in each hand and a cock in her mouth. Bev was so overwhelmed by cocks; she had forgotten Frank was even in the room. Jay took my hand and led me over to the bed and bent me over. His hard cock slid deep inside my pussy as he started fucking me nice and deep.

"God fuck my arse." Bev moaned, as she rode Brett's cock.

Without hesitation, one of the guys moved behind Bev. With his cock in his hand, he slowly pressed it against Bev's arse, sliding in nice and slow.

"Oh fuck your arse is tight," The guy said, as he started fucking her.

"Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming." Bev screamed.

All of a sudden, Jay pulled his cock out of my pussy and stood back. Another guy moved behind and started fucking me, and his cock felt so good in my pussy. I looked over at Bev, as she enjoyed the guys in the room taking turns fucking her arse, and by the look on her face, I could tell she was enjoying every cock.

The guy behind me pulled his cock out of my pussy. I knelt up on the bed and grabbed bobby standing close and laid him down. I mounted his cock backwards with my back to him and slid his hard cock slowly in my arse. As his cock slid deep inside me, he pulled me back laying me on his chest. Before I knew it, another guy knelt on the bed and pushed my legs up sliding his cock in my pussy.

"Oh god yeah, fuck me." I said, before letting out a loud moan.

Bev looked over before the next guy moved in to fuck her mouth. I moaned with pleasure until I was silenced by a cock in my mouth.

After about five minutes, the guys slid their cocks out of Bev and helped her up. Brett got up and another guy laid on the bed. Bev mounted him backwards sliding his cock in her arse. As she rode him hard, I couldn't keep my eyes off her large breasts bouncing. After a few minutes, another guy knelt up between her legs, slowly pushing her back as she spread her legs ready for his cock. As he slid inside her pussy, Bev raised her head.

"Oh fuck, fuck me." Bev screamed, as she watched his cock fucking her pussy.

As I watched Bev being used, I could feel my body tense, ready to cum.

"Yeah, fuck me, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed, as I felt the hard cocks sliding in and out of me. "yes, yes, yes."

After a few minutes, the guys pulled their cocks out of my arse and pussy and helped me up. I had no sooner knelt on the edge of the bed when I felt a hard cock fill my pussy. Another guy knelt in front of me and filled my mouth with his cock. As I was being fucked, I could hear Bev starting to moan. Still with a cock in her arse and pussy, she was enjoying every thrust.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again, oh fuck yeah." She screamed, between her moans. "I'm cumming, oh god yes."

I looked over at Bev as her body shook over and over, and this just made the guys fuck her harder. As she relaxed, the guys rolled her off on her back. I slid the cock out of my pussy and made my way up the bed, mounting my wet pussy over her mouth. She wrapped her arms around my legs and pulled my pussy down hard on her lips, letting her tongue lick my wetness. All of a sudden, Frank hopped up on the bed and stood in front of me. His cock was so hard and ready to be sucked.

"That's it, suck my old cock honey," Frank said, as he reached down grabbing my breasts.

Bev's tongue was driving me wild, and with the sight of so many guys stroking their cocks, I knew I was going to cum.

"Oh fuck Bev, don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed.

"You taste so good." Bev said, holding me tight, as she enjoyed the taste of my cum all over her lips.

I looked around and noticed a guy between her legs fucking her pussy. I continued sucking Franks cock as Bev continued licking my cum drenched pussy between her moans.

"Oh, fuck yeah, lick that pussy." The guy between her legs said, as he pounded her hard.

After a few minutes, Frank hopped off the bed, and another guy took his place standing in front of me, sliding his cock deep in my mouth.

"Yeah that's it baby, suck it." He said, as I took him deep in my mouth.

After a few minutes, I hopped off Bev and removed the cock from my mouth. The guy pulled his cock out of Bev's pussy and got up. As Bev laid on the bed, a few guys pulled her to the edge, holding her legs wide open. One by one, they took turns fucking her nice and hard and as each cock fucked her, she moaned over and over. All of a sudden, Bobby knelt on the bed behind me pushing me forward. I felt his hard cock slowly spread my arse before sliding deep inside me.

"Oh fuck Bobby, harder, harder." I screamed. "I want to feel you cum in my arse."

"I think it's time to fill these two ladies up guys." Bobby said, as he pounded my arse.

All of a sudden, Bev started to moan louder, over and over as she gripped the sheets on the bed.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm going to fill your pussy, I'm cumming." The guys said, with his cock deep in Bev's pussy. "Yeah, yeah, fuck."

He finished cumming inside her and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Without hesitation, the next guy slid his cock inside her. Straight away he fucked her nice and hard, making her moan. I could feel Bobby's cock getting harder and harder, and the sight of these guys cumming inside Bev, was bringing him to the edge of cumming.

"Ready for my cum honey." He said, as he gripped my arse tight. "Oh yeah, yeah, oh fuck."

I let out a loud moan as I gripped the bed. Bobby's cock pulsated deep inside me as he shot his cum in my arse. He slowly slid his cock out and hopped off the bed and before I knew it, I felt another cock slide inside my pussy. As I was being pounded hard, I looked over at Bev surround by cocks waiting to cum inside her. As her pussy was being pounded, she held her breasts pinching her nipples.

"Oh fuck honey, I'm going to cum." The guy screamed, as he fucked her harder. "Oh yeah, yeah."

As his body froze, Bev arched her back throwing her head back as she let out a loud moan. I slid the cock out of my pussy and hopped off the bed kneeling on the Floor. As the guy slid his cock out of Bev the cum dripped from her pussy. As she lay catching her breath, the next cock slid inside her. All of a sudden, Frank laid on the floor next to me, guiding me on to his cock. As I rode him, I felt another cock from behind spread my pussy.

"Oh fuck, yeah fuck me harder." I moaned.

As the guys fucked my pussy, Bev started moaning louder and louder.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, god I'm cumming" She screamed, as her body shook.

"Oh fuck baby, you ready for my cum?" The guy said, as he continued fucking her pussy.

"God yes, Fill me up, oh god." Bev moaned.

"Fuck I'm cumming." He said, as he shot his cum deep inside her.

Bev lay helpless, exhausted catching her breath as the cum dripped from her full pussy. All of a sudden, Frank wrapped his arms around me holding me tight. I could feel both cocks inside me getting hard and both guys breathing heavy as their cocks slid in and out of me.

"Time to fill this pussy of yours." Frank said, holding me tight.

All of a sudden, both guys let out a moan as they gripped me tight.

"Oh fuck, Yeah, yeah, yeah." I screamed, as I felt both their cocks explode, shooting their warm cum deep inside my pussy.

I lay collapsed on Frank, sandwiched between both guys feeling the last of their pulsating cocks. After they had finished with me, they slid their cocks out and helped me up. I crawled up on the bed and laid down beside Bev and kissed her, sliding my tongue in her mouth.

"Yeah, oh fuck." The next guy moaned, as he pounded Bev's pussy. "God yeah, I'm cumming."

As he shot his cum deep inside her, Bev closed her eyes and threw her head back, moaning with pleasure. As he finished cumming, he slid his cock out and stood back. The rest of the guys moved in close, surrounding Bev and I and stroking their cocks. All of a sudden one by one they started to moan, shooting their warm cum over us. I opened my mouth, and with so many guys, tasted as much cum as I could. The last few guys moved close coming all over Bev's breasts while another came in my mouth.

As the guys finished covering us with their cum. They joined the others in the lounge, leaving Bev and I exhausted on the bed.

"God Toni, that was amazing." Bev said, as she got up and headed to the bathroom.

Bev had a shower, and after a few minutes returned and laid on the bed naked. I got up and headed to the bathroom and took a shower, cleaning the cum from my body before joining Bev in the bedroom. I threw on my dressing gown and headed out to the lounge. The guys had gone, leaving Jay, Bobby, Andy and Frank standing in the kitchen have a drink.

"Hi there beautiful, where's Bev." Frank said, pouring a scotch.

"On the bed. I think you guys tired her out." I replied.

After a few drinks, Frank headed to the bedroom, and soon after returned with Bev.

"Thank you for a great night again Toni. I'm going to take Bev home. I think she needs a good rest after tonight." Frank said.

"I think I'm going to sleep for days." Bev said, with a laugh.

I greeted them both off before the guys and I called it a night and headed to bed.

Toni73
Toni73
477 Followers