A Gangbang for Our Anniversary

Story Info
A man organizes a gangbang for his girlfriend.
3.4k words
4.18
37.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was excited as she sat on the passenger side of his SUV. He had opened the door for her, given her a bouquet of flowers and commented on her hair. That was three points for him already. She wasn't sure which fancy restaurant he was taking her to. For once, it wasn't her making the decision. Wherever he took her, she already planned to reward him with the best sex ever on this surprise first anniversary date.

So, when he said, "Christine?" she turned to him nervously and smiled, wanting to be encouraging. She thought to herself, Good God, this isn't a marriage proposal, is it?

"Yeah, babe?" she said.

"Tonight's the night."

"Okay."

"It's going to happen."

"Great," she said, nodding. "What?"

He looked at her from the side and grinned.

"Come on," she begged. "Tell me." When he didn't say anything, "Peter!"

He stifled laughter. "The thing we talked about."

She tried to recall the vacation she had mentioned or a gift she had wanted.

He rolled his eyes. "The thing. The group thing. The gangbang thing with my friends."

She blinked. "Wait, what?"

"Ha," he said. "That's right."

"I-I-I..." she tried to speak.

"Don't worry about it. It's covered. I got everything ready."

"We just talked about it like a, like a fantasy thing."

"You said you wanted it."

"I did. I do. But...now? Tonight?"

She started fixing her hair nervously.

"You look fine, baby," he said. "Look at you."

She had on a floral-print minidress, a ruffled one that bared her cute shoulders. She had high heels. Her black hair was pulled back into an elegant ponytail, with a few strands hanging on the sides, framing her freckled, dimpled face. She also had a necklace and a bracelet and a nose ring glinting sliver.

"You're beautiful," he said at a stoplight.

"I know, but the plan was for me to dress slutty. This isn't slutty."

He laughed again. "You're nervous."

"Well, wouldn't you be?"

"Don't be nervous." He shrugged. "We had a threesome before."

"Yeah, with one other guy."

"Still a group. This is just a different kind of group."

"What if I suck?"

"You won't. You're a beast in bed. Uncontainable. Insatiable. Nasty."

"Oh, stop," she said. She took a deep breath.

"They're clean. Ready. They know the rules. You can do this."

She nodded.

"Ooh, they're gonna fuck the behemoth out of you."

She managed to chuckle at that while touching her eyelashes.

"Carl's going to be there," he said.

"Your boss?" she said. "Great."

He nodded and looked nervous. "Accommodate him, okay." Then he looked over at her with an excited grin. "You ready?"

He reached over and grabbed her hand.

She exhaled and stared at the traffic light turning green. "Bring it on, bitches!"

Peter threw his head back and guffawed as the car peeled down the street to the hotel.

~~~~~

She knew two of them. Matt was Peter's best friend from high school, with the tattoos up to his neck and earrings. Rick, with the long hair, cute face and the superhero arms and chest, was a mutual friend of theirs.

Peter introduced her to the strangers. Tall, bearded, baldheaded Tony was a fellow musician. And quiet Carl, who didn't make eye contact with her, was Peter's boss from the accounting firm where he worked.

They all wore clean white T-shirts and fresh pairs of jeans and were all barefoot.

"Nice, nice, nice," Tony said, clapping, as Christine spun around, making her dress wave, showing off her legs.

"Beautiful," Matt said, his arms crossed, nodding to her. "Always thought so."

"On a scale of one to ten," Rick began, strolling up to her. "I give her..."

She gave him a challenging look and waited.

"A fucking twelve!"

She laughed as she gave her old friend Rick a hug.

"Hi, Big Rick," she said as his face came close to hers. She shifted nervously as he planted a kiss on her lips.

"Hey, buddy," he said, his hands sliding down her back, patting her ass.

Tony came to her other side. "Your boyfriend's fucking lucky," he said, shaking his head.

"Yes, he is," she said. She stood on her toes and gave Tony a kiss on his lips, too.

He put his hand behind her neck and held her in that kiss for a moment while she struggled to stay on her toes.

"I want one, too," Matt whined, hurrying over.

She had her hands on the chests of Rick and Tony as Matt stood in front of her. He cupped her face in his hands and dipped his tongue into her mouth. He pulled back to see her hands were on Tony's and Rick's bulging pants. He nodded at that. He gave her another kiss.

"Let's do this," Peter said, turning on music.

For a while they chatted and drank shots of whiskey and tequila and glasses of wine—until Christine started dancing to the music. The chatter began to die down as they all watched. She noticed them watching, bit her lip, raised her hands and continued swaying. She liked their encouraging smiles, their warm eyes, and the way they touched their cocks looking at her.

She closed her eyes, lifted her dress and touched herself between her legs, rubbing herself until she started to tremble. When she looked at them and saw their mouths open, she laughed and pretended she was suddenly shy.

Peter indicated for her to sit down on the couch. She continued dancing until Matt danced with her from behind, leading her to the couch.

They sat her down.

"Another round of introductions," Peter announced as the guys began to unzip and unbutton their pants.

Matt went first, bringing his cock to her mouth.

"Oh, my God," she said. She laughed a little. "Sorry, I'm not used to it this big."

Matt laughed. "It won't hurt you."

"Promise?"

She chuckled again as she pushed her hair strand away from her face and took the cock in her hand. She opened her mouth as he guided it in. She was hesitating, not opening her mouth wide enough.

"Come on," he encouraged her.

She opened her mouth a little more.

"Say, 'ah'," he said.

She said it and took another inch into her mouth until her throat made a sound.

"Yeah," Matt said, running his fingers through her hair.

She wiggled her face to get the cock comfortable in her mouth and began to suck.

Matt threw his head back and closed his eyes.

Tony was next but wanted to do the work. He held her head in place while pushing his cock in and out of her. He did it slowly at first, then ramped up the speed until she gargled. He patted her hair down and kissed her forehead.

"Good girl," he whispered to her and she kissed his cheek.

With Rick, she spent more time licking up the shaft of his cock while staring up at him. She liked how he winked at her. She liked feeling the muscles of his thighs and his abs. And when she took his familiar cock into her mouth, she cupped his balls in her hand as well. She stopped, not wanting him to cum just yet. And she returned the wink, making them both laugh a little.

Peter called over to Carl, who stood by the window and shook his head.

Peter opened his pants instead and brought his cock to Christine. She gave him a look before giving his cock a quick kiss. She gave him a brief suck before patting him away.

The others wanted a striptease.

"No," she cried out, covering her face. "I don't know how to do that," she kept saying.

"Come on," Tony said. "You were already dancing."

"You never strip and dance for the boyfriend?" Matt asked.

She made a face and shook her head.

"Strip-tease, strip-tease!" Rick started chanting and clapping, the others joining in.

With that, she jumped to her feet, undid her ponytail and started dancing again as they applauded.

"Woohoo," Matt said.

The music was getting to her. The liquor was getting to her. Rick's eyes and Tony's baritone voice were also getting to her. She swayed and touched herself. She even twerked a little to the music. She flashed them her panties before covering up again, making them holler and whistle. She slid the strap of her dress over her shoulder and teased some nipple before spinning around, making them groan. She stimulated herself while she danced. And when she finally let the dress wiggle down to the floor, the men were applauding, and she was feeling so sexy.

She showed off her jiggling breasts and her firm ass as she danced naked in her high heels. Peter danced behind her while she grinded her butt onto him. He also held her breasts and bounced them for the guys to see.

He rested his chin on her shoulder while she rolled her eyes at him. "Like these puppies, boys?" he asked the guys, slapping the breasts.

He turned her around and spanked her upside her ass twice, making the butt cheeks jiggle as well.

"And these kittens?"

He made her face them again with his arms around her waist. He looked at her from the side while she stared at the men.

"You ready to fuck, Christine?"

She nodded, taking a deep breath and rubbing her thighs together.

"You sure?"

"Uh-huh," she said, writhing and looking at the guys. She took another deep breath and bit her lip.

"Tell them," he whispered.

"Guys, fuck, fuck, fuck the shit out of me!" she cried out as they cheered and approached.

Rick lifted her into his arms, which surprised her as she yelped.

"The floor!" Peter ordered.

With one move, Rick flung her over his shoulder and carried her over to a plush rug on the floor, Matt and Tony marching behind them, stroking their cocks. Peter clapped in approval behind them before gesturing to Carl to join them.

When Peter had discussed this fantasy with her a few weeks ago, she had told him she wanted to be worshipped. They obliged her.

She was gently laid spread eagle on the rug, a throw pillow put under her head. Tony had her breasts, sucking one nipple, pinching the other, massaging and fondling both.

Matt had her mouth, wet kissing her, whispering to her how "fucking sexy" and "goddamn gorgeous" she was and how he wanted his cock back into her "slut mouth."

Rick, to her delight, had her pussy, two fingers inside and that wondrous tongue on the outside, working hard, making her shake.

Carl was weird, lurking by the doorway with Peter next to him, but she appreciated being watched, a kink Peter had discovered early on in their relationship.

"Oh, God, someone knows how to pleasure a woman," she exclaimed, grabbing a handful of Rick's hair.

Peter clicked his tongue and looked away. She had mentioned that before, after the threesome they had with Rick a few weeks ago.

Matt stood up over her and squatted down, bringing his dick to her mouth for her to suck.

Rick let her take over rubbing her own clit while he worked his cock into her as well.

"Oh, God," she mumbled with her mouth full.

Holding her feet in the air, Rick knelt in front of her, fucking her deep and hard, making her grumble and groan. But she didn't forget Matt, holding his cock in her hand and sucking hard on it.

She pulled it out to groan and look at Rick, who smiled at her as he pressed deep into her. She winced. He pushed in just when she thought he couldn't get any deeper. She closed her eyes and laid her head down and moaned, still holding Matt's cock and rubbing its tip against her face.

When she felt Matt stroke her hair, she opened her eyes to see the men surrounding her.

They turned her over so she could get on her knees and elbows on the rug. Rick high-fived Tony before letting him take her from behind. Matt was on his knees in front of her. She twisted her face to get his cock back into her mouth.

Carl had finally come over and found various odd places to kiss and lick her. The bottom of her feet. Under her arm. The back of her neck. The top of her head. When she stopped sucking Matt to see what Carl was doing, he licked the back of her ears and nuzzled his face to her temple. She looked at him and he gulped and turned away. She resumed sucking Matt. She could feel Carl's hand go under her to grab at her breasts.

When Tony pulled out of her, Carl began touching the hole of her ass with his finger. Just when he began to dip his finger in, she began whimpering. He had an evil grin on his face. He pulled the finger out and kissed it. Then he gave her a spank.

Peter interrupted.

"Train time," he announced.

"Who what?" she asked, still holding Matt's cock.

Carl shuffled off out of the room.

Matt gave her a kiss on the forehead before jumping up.

"Come on," Peter said, taking her hand, while Matt took her other, helping her up.

They followed as Peter led her back to the couch. He had her standing, bent over, grabbing the armrest of the couch, and spread her feet.

"Step right up, gentlemen," he said.

Matt went first, giving her a spank, before carefully inserting his cock into her from behind. He held her hips and fucked her for a couple of minutes. She moaned and whimpered as he fucked her, giving a little extra oomph to her moans, echoing through the room. She stared at Peter while Matt fucked her.

"Yes," she said, as her hair bounced about her face. "Yes."

Peter grinned and nodded.

Matt began gasping. Then cursing. Then he growled as he ejaculated into her and onto her. He staggered back. "Yeah," he said, catching his breath. "Yeah."

She shook her ass at Tony. "Next."

Tony shook his head and laughed as he stroked his cock and stepped up to her. It slicked right in.

Christine trained her eyes on Peter again.

"Fuck me," she begged to Tony while staring at her boyfriend. "Fuck me."

"Yes, ma'am," Tony exclaimed.

And he pounded into her. Nowhere near as gentle as Matt, he was slamming into her. Hard.

She winced and whimpered loudly, her fingernails grinding into the armrest, her toes curling, her hamstrings straining. He had his arms around her, and one hand made it to her clit, stimulating it. But the pounding was all she could focus on.

"God damn!" she cried out.

"I'm hurting you?" Tony asked.

"Yes," she said, gritting her teeth. Then she looked back at him. "Keep going."

Tony shook his head in amazement. "I love this girl!" He tightened his arms around her and drilled into her hard and fast, grunting as he did so. She looked at Peter again, her mouth agape.

Peter wasn't grinning anymore but still nodding.

"Here it comes," Tony strained to say. He exhaled loudly as he orgasmed inside her. "Mother Mary full o' grace!" He pulled his cock out gently. "Wow," he said. He gave her a little pat on the butt.

Rick came. He didn't ransack her pussy the way Tony did. He entered her gently and then made her stand up straighter, so their faces were closer together. He had one arm around her waist and one hand grasping her boob. He kissed her face while he fucked her.

"You like that, buddy?" he asked.

She grinned at him and kissed him back. "Oh, Rick," she moaned. She touched her head to his face and closed her eyes.

She looked at Peter again, who was frowning.

She kept one arm over his arm while she slid her hand up to his face to touch it. She kissed his cheek.

Then she closed her eyes to focus on his perfect cock strong and not too deep inside her, his kisses on her neck. He wanted to pull out when he ejaculated but she kept him there. When he did pull out of her, she turned to him and kissed him squarely on the lips.

"Thanks, buddy," she said to him with a grin. "I like how you fuck me," she added in a low voice.

Matt and Tony heard the comment, and both went, "Ooh," to each other and laughed it off.

"What about me?" Tony asked her. "How do I fuck you?"

"Like a fucking jackhammer, you bitch," she said, making them laugh.

"Yeah, sweet," Peter said quickly. He made an annoyed gesture to Carl who was hanging back. "Come on, Carl," he said.

The other men stepped away as Carl hesitantly moved towards Christine.

He was mumbling something to Peter.

Peter looked over at Christine. "Ass?" he asked.

Christine shook her head at Peter.

"Come on," Peter said.

"No," she said with a shrug.

Carl sighed loudly and looked at Peter sternly.

Peter shifted uncomfortably. He looked over at the guys and laughed nervously. "It's all good."

Christine sat on the couch, lowering herself down and slinging a leg over the armrest.

"Only if you lick me off first," she said to him.

"Whoa," someone said.

Peter squinted at her and she grinned. He looked at Carl, who nodded impatiently. Peter looked at his friends, who didn't say anything. He went to her. He got on his knees. Christine put her fingers to her pussy and spread the glazed lips.

"Come on, babe," she said in a whimpering voice. "Lick me," she begged.

Peter gulped. He put his lips to her pussy. He licked.

She grabbed his head and pushed him into her. She cooed loudly while the guys cheered. Their semen was dripping out of her. Peter recoiled but she kept his face there and rubbed his face into her.

"Ooh, yeah," she said. "Yes."

When he was done, Peter staggered away, his mouth wet. Carl came and brusquely readjusted her legs so he could get to her ass.

He had put a gel on his dick. He positioned his dick into her anus and stared at her as he pushed into her, one inch by painful inch at a time. She held on and held on until she cried out. She had her fingers gripping his shoulder as his large body overtook and overshadowed her.

When she could finally open her eyes and try to relax, he pushed into her more.

"Fuck!" was all she could say.

"Damn," someone said, concerned.

~~~~~

They were driving to his place in silence.

He pulled the car over for a third time while she rolled her eyes and groaned in annoyance. He opened his car door and spat out again.

Then he continued driving.

"You did good," he said to her finally.

"Thanks," she said simply. "So did you."

He was gripping the steering wheel as he drove.

"Your boss is weird."

"Yeah," he chuckled, looking out his window. "Well, he should be a little more cooperative with me now."

"Hm," she said. After a moment, she decided to say, "Happy anniversary to you, too, babe."

"Huh?"

He looked at her. Then the road. Then at her again. There was confusion in his face as his eyes wandered around the road. He looked at her again.

"Really?" he said. "Shit."

She closed her eyes and leaned her head on the window.

"Don't worry about it," she said. She wasn't enthused about going to his place.

But when they arrived, she saw the thirty bouquets of flowers and floral arrangements that lined his living room, the decked out dinner table with the roses and the candles he was about to light, boxes giftwrapped on the sofa, including boxes small enough to be jewelry. She heard her favorite country music song start playing automatically.

She looked at Peter with her jaw dropped. "You, you sneaky motherfucker," she exclaimed. "You—"

She couldn't finish, yelping as he picked her up, making her heels slip off.

"Happy anniversary, my crazy, slutty, lovely, delicious goddess of a girlfriend," he said.

He kissed her while she started crying.

She reached behind him and pushed the door closed.