A Gangbang for Sexy Sara Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara finds herself in a glorious new life of use and abuse.
3.5k words
4.52
21.3k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how are you?" asked a subdued Daniel.

"Liberated, thank you," said Sara with a tinge of hostility in her voice.

"I didn't call to fight, Sara."

"Then why did you call? It's got to be way easier to ignore me now that I don't live there anymore."

"Goodbye, Sara..."

"Well isn't it? I don't even know why you care. Now you don't have Sara the sex freak in your house anymore and you can get on with grooming your next wife."

"Are you still doing it?"

"What? You can't say the words? Am I still doing gangbangs? Yes, and loving it. Turns out the woman you married is a full blown submissive but I never felt safe even talking with you about it."

"Sorry I ignored you."

"I don't know, Daniel, maybe if I'd have been honest about my feelings we would have parted ways anyway. It probably doesn't matter. I'm free to do what I want and get my needs fulfilled. Yay, me," she sarcastically added.

"I called because I had something to tell you. It's something I've been feeling guilty about and after taking the high road with what you're doing I think it's only fair I be honest too."

"This should be good," said Sara even more sarcastically if that were possible..

"Okay, those times when I went out on trips with the guys, we didn't go where I told you."

"You're seeing a girlfriend?"

"No, nothing personal like that. We just...we hired some call girls and spent the weekend doing what guys do."

Sara started laughing, "So when you were supposed to be hooking fish you were fishing for hookers! That's hysterical."

Daniel remained silent as she laughed at her own joke.

Finally, "I felt that after you were honest with me I should tell you about our 'trips'."

"So, Daniel, did it piss you off that a woman might want to do 'what guys do'?"

"Ya, I guess so. It just seemed wrong for my wife...and...I just reacted."

"Did you and your buddies ever have a gangbang?"

"Ya, once, sort of."

"What's sort of?"

"Oh, a girl was supposed to show up with two other girls but she came alone and so we took turns. But we didn't plan a gangbang."

"Did you like it?"

"You're trying to trap me into saying something."

"All I asked is if you liked it."

"Yes"

"Me too. I love being their sex doll. They all want to fuck me, stick their cocks in my mouth...just use me..."

She heard the connection close, "Daniel? Daniel?"

***

By this time, Sara, aka WetnReady, was not only responding to gangbang groups looking for a woman but she had composed her own ad to offer her services. The constant problem was one of sifting out the serious from the frivolous or worse.

She was still performing for AssRider's group where she had met Charles but she wanted some variety too. Approaching her craving and maintaining safety and respect was a tricky proposition. The only sensible way was to make initial contact through the classified and then have a meeting with the group leader, either text or in a public place, and decide from there.

She leaned towards older men, thinking them more respectful but, at the same time, not wanting to miss out on hot, young talent. She fantasized about those young cocks subduing and ravishing her.

Finally she thought to ask Charles if he might be a go between and come with her to meetings or even initiate meetings. He had the experience, he knew what to ask, and most importantly, he had the hots for her and would do it just to spend time with her. She called him.

"Charles, I need your help. I want to get with other groups besides you guys but it's rough sifting through this stuff alone."

"You did pretty well finding us," he reminded her, "and we've had a good relationship. You're beautiful and smart. Trust yourself."

"That's just it. I want it so bad I don't trust my judgment. I want to know if you'll help me...I could pay you..."

"Fuck no, Sara, I don't want your money. I'll help you to a degree but I don't want your money. Why are you asking me?"

"Because I trust you, we're into the same thing, you even know my real name!"

"And you know mine."

They made a meeting time at a restaurant for dinner that evening. Sara was sitting at the table when Charles arrived. She stood anticipating some mutual embrace but he said, "Hello," and they sat down.

"I sense some discomfort about being here with me."

"Sorry. It's just...I like you...and I'm afraid of...I'm afraid of falling in love with you. If I keep a distance then I can continue to happily fuck you in the group."

"Okay, that's weird but it's your dick."

"You know. A certain amount of anonymity makes it more exciting and I don't want to wreck that."

"Okay, okay, thanks for helping me and I'll resist being fallen in love with. Besides, technically I'm still married."

Charles took a piece of paper from his jacket and slid it over to Sara. "This is contact info for a couple groups that we've swapped girls with."

"Swapped girls?"

"Ya, we trade pictures with these guys and if there's mutual interest we do occasional swaps. Of course, the girls have to consent to being swapped to begin with."

"Sounds like trading baseball cards."

"Sorta," he chuckled. "I mean, groups are always looking for new girls."

"Why haven't you tried to swap me?"

"Oh, we've discussed it but you're so hot some of the guys are afraid we'd lose you. They'd be pissed that I gave you that contact sheet."

"Thanks, I won't say a word, but aren't you afraid you'll lose me?"

"A little, but I figure you'd miss my rock hard seven inches pounding away on you."

Getting slightly turned on by his dirty talk, "You're probably right."

They tabled the sex talk and had a nice dinner, talking about his broken family and her impending divorce. But discussing group sex openly with a man was a fairly fresh experience for Sara and she was so excited it didn't take long to pick it up again.

"So, you guys think I'm pretty hot, do you?"

"You know we do. AssRider told me that when he opened the door and saw you the first time he felt like he'd won the lottery."

***

When she got back to her apartment later she spent the usual amount time sifting through the tons of men reacting to her nude ad. It quickly became easy to separate the guys who were specifically into gangbangs from the ones just interested in getting her to send them more pictures to jerk off to.

Her ad read, "Stunning dark haired hottie seeks group of men for gangbang. Use me and abuse me, satisfaction guaranteed. A little trust goes a long way. Gangbang only, no one on one. Respond privately to WetnReady.

Still, of all the offers, she hadn't connected with a single one because she was unsure of herself and worried about safety. The two names that Charles had given her made a good cross reference for matching up with her received responses.

Sure enough, she found both using a quick search among her crowded inbox.

'Hey girl, it sounds like we're looking for the same thing. We're a suit and tie group totally into gangbang and if that pic is real we should get together very soon. We promise to not be gentle. If cock and cum are your thing, let's talk. Reply privately to SuitnTieHerUp'

The post was dated two weeks earlier but she lumped it in with the rest of the avalanche. Now she followed the thread....

'Hey, WetnReady! Hadn't heard anything from you and your pic is haunting the gentlemen in our group. We need to talk. You won't be disappointed. Reply privately to SuitnTieHerUp'

'For someone of your quality I'm willing to grovel on behalf of the boys. Either you don't exist or I'm not trying hard enough. Seven executive cocks want to make you a happy girl. Reply privately to SuitnTieHerUp'

Sara just smiled and hit the 'private reply' button.

'SuitnTieHerUp, you'll be happy to know I DO exist and your perseverance has paid off. And, yes, that is my hardbody. To ease the pain of a delayed response I'm including 3 more pics to show the guys I'm worth the wait. Give me your texting number and we'll figure out day and time. Use me....'

As she typed she had to stop at one point to tend to an increasingly active pussy that needed to be touched. Even though the gangbang had become a real part of her life, her imagination still ran wild and masturbation was frequent. One of the pics she sent to SuitnTieHerUp was a closeup of two fingers and her stimulated, glistening genitalia.

As usual, Sara fantasized about what they might do to her. He had already indicated they would not be 'gentle' and as she increased the manipulation the orgasm took over her body and stiffened then released a blanket of pleasure. One on one sex didn't quite have the same effect as a group of lustful, anonymous men having their way.

In short time he replied and she sat down to text him, that being the preferred method. Private, portable and the ability to use a disposable number if anything went wrong.

'Hi, SuitnTieHerUp! This is WetnReady and it sounds like we're going to do this!'

'Yes, and everyone in the group is crazy excited to have you. Personally, after receiving those additional pics I haven't let go of my cock yet!'

'Flatterer...'

'Seriously, you're sexy and submissive, an unbeatable combination for ultra horny men like ourselves.'

'Thank you.'

They exchanged neighborhood information and came to the conclusion that they were within 4 or 5 city blocks from one another. Convenient but also potentially awkward should paths cross outside the gangbang.

'I'm sure you've been asked this before but is there anything you won't do?' he texted.

'Not that I'm aware of but I reserve the right to say stop if I get uncomfortable.'

'Of course. I will admit that we tend to get a little rough on occasion but no one has complained yet.'

'Sounds fun.'

'I have to confess I've been looking at your picture the entire time we've been texting. Fuck, you're gorgeous.'

'Are you getting hot thinking about the boys fucking me?' she said, deliberately cock teasing him.

'Yes'

Giant pause...

'Mmmmm, I can't wait to spread my legs for you...'

'Oh god...'

And like that they were sexting.

'Are you jerking off right now?'

'Yes'

'I'm touching myself...'

"Fuck, yes."

'When it's your turn in the gangbang what will you do to me?'

'While you suck one of the other guy's dicks I'll grab ahold of your pretty little tits and pull my cock as deep in you as I can.'

The banter went back and forth, each of them dirty talking the other towards the end goal.

'I'd love that. I'd love you to fuck me hard. I can feel your shaft in me right now. Fuck me til I explode!!'

'Yes, I'm pounding your wet pussy, fuck, you're hot, oh shit...'

'Are you cumming, baby?'

'Fuck, ya!'

'Me too!!'

Then there was a lull as they mutually satisfied themselves.

'Didn't see that coming,' she texted.

'Me neither but I'm happy it did,' he answered.

'We didn't pick a day.'

'Love to have you Saturday at nine?'

'It's a date!' she responded enthusiastically.

'Masks or no masks?'

'Let's do masks. It feels more illicit that way.'

'I like the way you think. Just a couple more things. I noticed you wore glasses in the pics, please wear them. We're executives and nearly all of us want to fuck our bespectacled secretaries. Also, we want to undress you if you don't mind.'

'Yes, to everything. See you Saturday. My pussy will be tingling until then.'

'Oh girl...'

She put down her phone and thought how thoroughly she was enjoying her new sex life. She had been locked up in her head for so long and now...it was glorious. Maybe it was not the norm but it was glorious.

She was tired of pretending. Her confidence was rising. She wanted to be mad group fucked and she was learning how to be the best plaything.

***

Everything had a slightly different flavor. The rituals of her daily life were being performed by a different person. Where men were checking her out, something that happened constantly, the combination of excited restraint was replaced by exhibitionism. She began to subtly entertain her admirers.

She wanted them to want more than just a good look.

At work the number of compliments from male coworkers had risen significantly.

"Sara, you look fabulous in that outfit," translated in her mind to 'I'd like to get those panties off you and...' and so she might adjust her skirt for their benefit or reply with a flirty response or sexy pose.

When more men learned of her impending divorce she started receiving date offers and while she cultivated them drooling over her, the last thing she was interested in was a relationship. Maybe some day but not now. She was 35 and at the peak of her prowess and loving her new life. She wanted to be group fucked not courted.

Before her first gangbang she had experienced a brief period of unexplained ability to hear men's thoughts about her but as her sex life transitioned from theoretical to practical that faded away and she began to wonder if that had been simply a matter of desperate imagination.

Her boss, who had been divorced for a couple of years, kept doing anything to move closer to her orbit. His goto move was, with the pretext of checking her work, to stand behind her and lean in over her shoulder to see the computer screen. Realizing he was only interested in looking down her blouse she started unbuttoning a little more, just enough to reveal a glimpse of cleavage and the fringe of her bra.

He scrambled to stay relevant to the work topic but she knew his mind was in his pants. She found the whole thing delightfully fun.

Charles was the only male friend she could talk to and he was trying to keep a distance. He called and asked how it went with the info he gave her.

"Great!" she said, "we really connected and we're on for Saturday."

"Oh..."

She sensed his regret and the chance of losing her, "Charles, listen to me, I'm still your girl. I still belong to your group. All I'm doing is broadening my horizons. I want more cock, more adventure. I was locked up for a long time."

"Ya, I get it. I understand, I really do. We like to do different girls from time to time. I'm just feeling a little territorial, I guess."

She made a point of not mentioning that she and SuitnTieHerUp had sexted.

***

Saturday evening's affair was an hour away and she laid out an ensemble to please her seducers as they joyously removed her clothes. Blue and white diagonal striped shirt, black push up bra, white leather miniskirt, black panties, garter belt holding up black stockings and black stilettos. She suspected they would want to fuck her with the garter left on. Rarely did the stilettos come off. And by request she would be wearing her glasses.

She was so excited about the new group. They were strangers and that alone turned her on.

***

She pressed the doorbell and, "Hi, you must be WetnReady! Please, come in! I'm SuitnTieHerUp!" He was so chipper she wondered if this was really the right house. But as soon as he shut the door behind her his personality did a flip.

He came around behind her reached between her legs, one hand on her throat and whispered in her ear, "Now while you're here you're our bitch. I guarantee we will fuck the shit out of that hot bod of yours. If you want to run now's the time."

"Can't wait to fuck all of you," she purred.

He dragged her into a larger room where the men, wearing black eye masks, surrounded a small, plush chaise lounge. Curiously, these men were fully clothed with suit and ties, preferring to disrobe her first and look classy doing it.

As they closed in, groping and kissing her, they methodically undressed her. Each button and each zipper was a slow celebration of her submission and she nearly came while they revealed her body.

She finally stood, as expected, with the glasses, garter, stockings, pumps and adorned with someone's neck tie which made her appear even sexier.

As they undressed themselves, they grabbed her ass, squeezed her tits, tongued her nipples and ran their hands up and down her legs. Their touch overwhelmed her senses and she came for the first time of many.

"Look at this fucking girl, gentlemen." "She's wet and ready alright." "I'm going to be late getting home." "Let's fuck the bitch" "She's a fucking beauty."

They laid her back on the chaise and while one of the men ate her pussy the rest hovered around her face, offering their cocks for servicing. She surprised them by taking them deep. Her eyes watered as their shafts struck the back of her throat.

What wasn't in her mouth she held jerking in her hands. "That's it, girlie, suck it good." One man slapped her cheek while she sucked him. "Like that, bitch?" and he slapped her again.

Another pinned her head to the chaise back with his cock shoved in to the hilt. "That's nice, bitch, hold it right there." He released her and she gasped for air.

SuitnTieHerUp got the honor and penetrated her first. "Oh fuuuuccckkk, she's tight. Uhnnnnnn, fuck." He banged her as hard as he could and kept it up until shooting his wad in her. "Fuuuuuuccckkk"

That began the seemingly endless fuck deposits as they lined up to get at her. One man grabbed her tie and pulled his cock into her, holding it taut and then blowing his cum.

She had left the door open as to what they could or couldn't do and once SuitnTieHerUp came in her so did nearly everyone else. There was copious amounts of cum seeping out of her, smeared on the chaise, her garter, stockings, even her shoes. The more they used her the more the orgasms coursed through her system.

Once all the men had defiled her, holding her down, they stuck a very large vibrator up between her legs and watched as her body spasmed and shook. That ignited another round of fucking her. This time they shot their jizz everywhere but her glasses became a prime target.

After round 2 had concluded they ordered her to lie there like a painting so they could admire their work. "Let's take a cocktail break," said SuitnTieHerUp, "and then take her again. I can't get enough of this bitch." Everyone agreed. Someone tossed her a towel but she was told to remain in the cum covered mess.

SuitnTieHerUp handed her a drink. "We want you good and pliable when we fuck that sweet ass." She started to say something and he cut her off. "You don't say anything until we're done with you. You belong to us."

His domination excited her even more and she submitted completely to her owners.

They methodically went about preparing her to be assfucked. They put her on all fours so the men had easy access and applied the jelly to her anus. Then the carousel of cocks began once more. The initial discomfort from SuitnTieHerUp's wide prick quickly morphed into a pleasure and she serviced the seven of them for a 3rd time, cumming 3 or 4 more times in the process.

When they were done with her and there was no more cum to be had SuitnTieHerUp became the gentleman who initially greeted her at the door. He helped her tired and bruised body into the shower and even washed and dressed her.

The last thing from an older, gray haired user: "After sixty years I may have to retire my dick because it's never going to get any better than you."

Sara was in heaven and after a verbal promise to return, drove home with a smile on her face and a satisfied pussy.

As she got into her apartment the phone rang. It was Daniel. Hesitant, she answered it anyway, curious as to why he was calling on a Saturday night.

"Sara! I didn't think you'd be home!"

"I just got in."

"Were you out doing it?"

"Not that it's any of your business but, yes, I was out doing it."

"Did they...um...did they...?"

"Did they fuck me? Yes, over and over."

"I know this is weird but...would you tell me all about it?"

"Daniel! You want me to get you off?!?!"

Big pregnant pause. "Maybe...."

12