A Geek's First Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Harry loses his job.
3k words
4.8
6.1k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reaver90
Reaver90
257 Followers

"Thank you once again for coming to the stream," Harry said as he looked at his chat on the screen. "Thank you for the bits, subs, and the follows from the new people that have come to the stream. I will be back at the weekend. Goodnight, people."

Harry stopped the stream, and he felt happy with how tonight's stream went. In two short months of streaming, he was becoming popular. Of course, Harry knew he would never hit the big numbers that the top-tier steamers got. But if he continues to climb up slowly, he will be able to become a full-time streamer.

It was the middle of February, and the days were becoming longer, which was a good thing for Harry, and it meant he could walk to the club and meet up with Jill in less freezing conditions.

Speaking of the lady herself, she was doing well. She and Harry got that closer, but the pair never made it official.

Harry checked his phone and saw it was 11 pm. "I better get ready for bed," he sighed.

Next day

Harry was at his receptionist job. He was answering calls and writing down notes. When he arrived at work this morning, he heard of a rumour that something big was about to happen. Harry hoped it wouldn't be budget cuts, or he would be screwed if that was the case.

The rumour started a few days after he and Jill went out together for the first time last month that the company wasn't doing well. But it was just talk that died down until today.

Harry put down the phone and stretched his arms. "I'm glad that call is over because that was a pain."

"Harry," said a female voice.

Harry looked up to see his boss. "Yes, Vicky?"

"Can I see you in my office," Vicky replied.

Harry got up and followed his boss into the office. Vicky was 5ft6, and she had black hair and green eyes. Vicky had a great-looking ass, from Harry's point of view. Round and not too big. But Vicky had nothing on Jill apart from the two being roughly the same age.

Vicky and Harry reached the office, and the pair sat down.

"Right," Vicky said slowly. "I don't know if you are aware of the rumours making the rounds."

Harry didn't reply or move. He was getting concerned.

"Unfortunately, those rumours are true, and we need to make cuts."

"Am I getting let go?" Harry said weakly.

"Yes," Vicky sighed. "Listen, Harry. My hands are tied. If I could, I would have made you full-time a year ago, but my budget has been getting smaller and smaller, and I can't keep you on any longer. I'm sorry."

Harry put his head down. He was screwed. Now that he had lost his job, his father would be on his back. Harry knew that he had to give the full-time stream thing a crack now. He had no other choice.

"Since you have been with us for three years, you will have three weeks' redundancy notice," Vicky said with a heavy heart. "So I hope, and I do mean this, that you can find a new job within those three weeks."

Harry let out a sigh. "Don't feel bad, Vicky. It's business, after all. You had to make the cuts to keep this company afloat. I get that. I promise to give 100% to the cause for the next three weeks."

"Thank you, Harry," Vicky replied, emotionless as she was filled with guilt.

Harry stood up and left the office without replying, making Vicky feel worse.

A few hours later

Harry was at the dinner table with his father and mother. Harry was nervous to mention anything about losing his job.

"Harry," Kelly said. "You appeared to be very down when you came home today. Did you have a bad day at the office?"

"I...er..." Harry said, struggling to come out with the truth. "I... I'm being let go."

"When?" Bill replied, unimpressed.

"In three weeks, my boss said things were tight, and she needed to let a few people go," Harry said, avoiding his father's gaze. "I was one of them."

"So, what are you going to do now?" Kelly asked.

"Become a full-time streamer," Harry replied. "That's my only choice now."

"No, it's not!" Bill said firmly. "You can work with me or your mother."

"But I want to become a streamer. Dad, you know how much this means to me," Harry said passionately.

Bill let out a sigh and continued to eat his dinner.

"So what about that girl you have been seeing?" Kelly asked, changing the subject.

"Mum, we are not dating!" Harry said quickly. "We are friends, that's all."

"Friends, huh?" Kelly giggled.

"Mum!" Harry said, embarrassed with his cheeks growing red. "She is a friend who has supported me."

"In what way?" Bill asked.

"She has subbed me when I've been streaming."

"Subbed, as in giving you money?"

"Yeah," Harry nodded.

"Hmm, this girl like you a lot if she is giving you money," Bill said, surprised. "At least you met this girl in the flesh. You can't trust the internet these days."

"Agreed," Kelly nodded. "People are claiming to be people they are not, sending bad e-mail links and trying to steal people's bank details. The internet can be a dark place."

"Anyway," Harry said. "I've got dig money to last me for the next two months. So I want to try and become a full-time streamer, and if I fail, I will start looking for a job. How does that sound?"

Bill and Kelly looked at each other.

"Fine," Bill sighed.

"I will keep my fingers crossed for you," Kelly smiled warmly at her son.

"Mum, Dad, this means a lot," Harry smiled back.

A few days later

Jill was sitting at the bar at the club. It was her night off, so she wasn't on serving duties. That honour belonged to Lisa for tonight.

"So when are you going to see your boy toy again?" Lisa smirked.

"Harry isn't my boy toy!" Jill replied, embarrassed as she began to blush. "I don't know when I'm going to see Harry again. We haven't spoken to each other in the past week. I have noticed that Harry has begun to put more time into streaming."

"More time?" Lisa replied." "Do you mean he has been streaming a certain number of hours?"

"Yeah," Jill smiled. "It was a few hours, two or three nights a week. But the last two nights, he had done back-to-back streams, which were much longer than normal."

"So, do you think Harry has finally done it?" Lisa asked.

"Done what?" Jill replied, confused.

"Making steps to becoming a full-time streamer? I mean, if he is doing back-to-back streams, and they are longer than the normal ones, Harry is finally making that step."

"I don't know, maybe?"

"Does a streamer even make that much money?"

"Oh yeah, the popular streamers do," Jill said. "A few weeks ago, I jumped on this guy's stream after Harry was finished with his, and this guy had 2,000 people watching, and people were giving him subs and money every two minutes. It was crazy to watch."

"Do you think Harry will get that popular?" Lisa asked.

"Not sure because you might be a hit or miss with people," Jill replied. "Even Harry has stated he will never be as big as the other streamers. But if he were to get 500 or 600 people watching per stream, he might make a wage of that."

"I see," Lisa said. Her eyes went to the door to see Harry walk in. "Your boy toy is here."

"What!" Jill said, alarmed as she turned around to see Harry walk over to her.

"Evening Jill," Harry said warmly. Then he looked at Lisa. "Evening Lisa, water, please."

"Coming right up," Lisa said as she got to walk.

Harry sat down next to Jill. "I've got a bit of bad news."

Despair began to set in for Jill. Was Harry done with her? Did he find a real girl?

"What is it?" Jill asked nervously.

"I'm losing my job," Harry replied. "The place I work for is making cuts, and I'm one of them. I've got roughly three weeks. Then I'm out."

"Is that why you've been streaming more?" Jill asked.

"Yes, I've decided to stream full-time, I've got two months to make this work, or I will need to get a job. My parents and I spoke about this."

"Is your father ok with this?"

"He wasn't at first, but I managed to convince him for now."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Jill asked.

Harry smiled at her. "You are already helping by subbing to me." Then his smile faded as he noticed a glass of water placed before him, "I will never be the type of person to beg or say streaming is my only source of income. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work."

Harry pulled out his wallet to pay for the water.

"Can I help?" Lisa asked as Harry put money into her hand.

"In what way?" Harry asked.

"By subbing to you, duh!" Lisa replied as she opened the cash machine to put the money in.

"Do you even have an account?"

"No, but I'm sure your lover can help me create one," Lisa smirked.

"We are not lovers!" Jill said as she blushed. "Are you certain about this, Lisa?"

"What giving my money to Harry? Yeah, of course, he has made you happy and if there is anything that I can do to repay him is by helping him with his streaming career."

"Lisa, you don't need to force yourself to give me money," Harry said. "The idea of you-"

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Lisa replied, cutting Harry off. "Listen, to me, stud. I'm going to sub to you. There is nothing you can do to stop me. If you want to thank me, take your lady home and bonk her. If you don't, I'll bonk you instead!"

"Lisa!" Jill said as she covered her face with her hands.

Harry began to laugh. "Your mental, Lisa."

"I call it a playful personality," Lisa winked at him.

An hour later

Jill and Harry were in the former's flat. They were sitting on the bed, making out. Harry was still wearing his clothes while Jill was naked after she cleaned her insides and had a quick shower.

"I've missed this," Jill said as she kissed Harry's neck, then took off his top and began to kiss him down to his belly button. "Let me get these jeans off so I can see my prize."

"I doubt you can suck with me off if you leave me boxers on. They need to come off as well," Harry joked.

"Maybe you should not wear boxers if you come to see me at the club," Jill said as she looked at him and grinned at him.

"Now that is a dangerous move," Harry chuckled. "Lisa and the other woman with their weapons at the ready."

Jill began to laugh. "Fair point. Now let's get these jeans and boxers off you."

Harry stood up, allowing Jill to unbutton his jeans. She pulled them down along with his boxers and saw her prize. A lovely, hard eight-inch penis.

Jill wasted no time as she slid the cock into her mouth and began to suck the young man off.

"Oh shit!" Harry moaned as he felt his knees weaken. "You're amazing... Still making my knees go weak."

Jill pulled the cock out of her mouth. "I always know how to give out a good blowjob." She licked the shaft up and down a few times. Then she began to kiss Harry's hairless balls. "I love your cock."

"My cock loves you."

"Cute," Jill giggled as she went back to sucking off Harry.

Harry sat down on the bed as he watched Jill's head bob up and down. He couldn't believe how skilful Jill was with her mouth.

"Hey Jill, can we go for a 69?" Harry asked.

Jill pulled away. "Sure, but let me go on top, ok?"

"Sure."

Harry laid down on the bed while Jill got on top of him. Harry grabbed Jill's five-inch cock and began to wank it while Jill stroked his dick.

It was funny to Harry that the idea was touching another cock was a no go a few months ago, but now, it didn't bother him.

Harry took the cock into his mouth and began to suck it lovingly.

"Oh," Jill moaned as she continued to stroke Harry's eight-inch monster. "Just like that."

Harry picked up the pace causing Jill to moan more and more. While sucking Jill's cock, Harry thought of an idea. He raised his right hand and stuck a finger into his mouth, wetting it, then he pulled the finger out and searched for Jill's hole.

Jill was enjoying the blowjob, but her eyes lit up when she felt something poking at her ass.

Harry pushed his finger into Jill's hole, and truth be told. He had no idea what he was doing.

"Someone is keen to pound my ass," Jill laughed. "If you wanted to do a bit of anal play, then you should have told me."

Jill pulled her hips up to get her cock out of Harry's mouth, allowing him to speak.

"It's just an idea I had thought of here. Not going to lie, I don't have a clue what I'm doing," Harry replied.

"Add another finger and fuck my ass like you would with your dick. Now get back to sucking my cock."

Harry let out a small chuckle. "Look at you being a dom."

Jill's face went bright red. "Sorry, I got carried away there." She lowered her hips and felt her cock engulfed by Harry's mouth.

Harry got a second finger wet and continued to play with Jill's ass.

Jill began to moan once more. She was surprised that Harry would play with her ass. The more Jill spent with Harry, her love for him grew.

Minutes of double pleasure began to take their toll on Jill. It was rare for Jill to have her ass and cock played with simultaneously by another person.

"Shit Harry, I'm going to cum," Jill said. "Now!"

Harry felt Jill's cock twitch as his mouth began to fill up with her cum. Harry began to swallow it all while still playing with Jill's ass.

"Fuck!" Jill moaned. "Harry, I love you."

Harry froze, as did Jill in horror. The latter moved quickly and sat up on the bed.

'FUCK!' Jill screamed inside her head. 'WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!'

"Jill, I love you too," Harry said softly, sitting up.

Jill froze again for a few seconds before she looked at Harry. "Wait, you do?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "I will not lie. It's far too early to say, love, considering we have only known each other for two months. But I have strong feelings for you and enjoy spending time with you. You are an amazing woman who was not scared to become the person you wanted to be, and I greatly respect that."

A tear ran down Jill's left cheek as her heartbeat ramped up. "Harry... I-I." She paused and took a massive breath. "Harry, you are the first man I've been able to connect to on an emotional level. Who is understanding and kind and doesn't want to use me as a quick fuck."

"A quick fuck?" Harry chuckled. "Have you not seen how quickly you drain my balls."

Jill burst out a small laugh before the room went quiet again.

"Would it hurt if we became a couple?" Jill asked.

"Jill, listen," Harry said. "I don't want to date you right now. I know your heart must be eager for us to date, but there is one issue I need to deal with right now."

"It's your parents, isn't it?" Jill sighed. "You are scared to tell them you are dating a woman with a dick, aren't you?"

"No, it's not that," Harry replied, shaking his head. "It's the job and money issue. If there is one I want, it is to provide for you. What sort of boyfriend would I be if we began dating and I didn't have a decent source of income."

"Harry, I don't care about the money. That doesn't concern me. All I want is a loving man in my life."

"I understand that, but money can be as important as love. I want to treat you to a life that you deserve. I want to make you the happiest woman in the world."

Jill began to shake her head in disappointment. She didn't care about Harry's money problems. All Jill wanted right now was to be his woman. She was thinking from the heart while Harry was using his head.

"How long are you willing to wait?" Jill asked.

"Two months," Harry replied. "If the streaming doesn't work out, I will get a job, as I mentioned earlier at the club. Once I do get a job, only then will I ask you out. Sorry Jill, but this is something I feel strongly about."

'Two months, huh? I guess it's better than nothing,' Jill thought to herself.

"Hey Jill, I'm no longer in the mood for sex," Harry said.

"Same here. The convo has pretty much killed the mood," Jill sighed. She was looking forward to a good ass fucking from Harry.

"I guess we could try something that you want to do."

"And what is that?" Jill replied, wondering what Harry had planned.

"Well, we could lie in bed, and I could wrap my arms around you?"

Jill's heart began to beat faster. "I would love that."

The pair got into bed, and Jill pulled the covers over them. Her back faced Harry as he wrapped his arms around the older woman and kissed Jill's shoulders which caused the latter to moan softly.

'If only Harry were my man, this would feel more special,' Jill thought as she felt Harry's soft lips landing on her back.

Unknowingly to Jill, she would get her wish quicker than she and Harry would realise.

Reaver90
Reaver90
257 Followers