A Gender Swap Roleplaying Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you curious to know how it would feel inside you, Darcy?" Alice whispered seductively.

David's heart was pounding in his chest. He had never done anything like this before, but he couldn't deny the desire that burned within him. He looked up at Alice, his eyes pleading for permission.

"Get down on your knees," she commanded softly.

Without hesitation, David dropped to his knees in front of her. His hands shook as he reached out and took the strap-on in his mouth, tasting its rubbery texture.

Alice moaned softly as she watched him suck on the toy, her own excitement growing with each passing moment. She could feel herself getting wet as she imagined what it would be like.

"Do you want me to fuck you with this?" she asked, pulling the toy from David's mouth and holding it out to him.

David nodded eagerly, his eyes filled with lust and submission. Alice grinned wickedly as she stepped forward and pressed the tip of the dildo against his lips.

"Open wide," she murmured, pushing the toy into his mouth once again. "Let me show you what it feels like to be taken like a good girl."

Alice wasn't sure if David would go along with all that. But to her surprise, he seemed to enjoy it more than she could imagine. David felt so gay in this moment, but he didn't care. It was just a role for him, and pleasure was something he never experienced before. The feeling of being controlled by someone else was intoxicating.

As Alice pushed the dildo into his mouth once again, David closed his eyes and surrendered himself completely to her. He wanted nothing more than to be taken by her, to feel her power over him, and to experience the pleasure that only she could give him.

Alice grinned wickedly as she pulled back on the toy, exposing its slick surface. She leaned down and whispered in David's ear, "Are you ready for me to fuck you like a good girl?"

David nodded eagerly, his body trembling with anticipation. He knew what was coming next, and he couldn't wait to feel it inside him.

"Get on your knees," Alice commanded, gesturing towards the couch.

David quickly scrambled onto the cushions, his heart racing with excitement. He turned his head and watched as Alice walked over to him, the strap-on bobbing between her legs.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked, her voice low and seductive.

David nodded eagerly, his eyes fixed on the toy. He had never felt so aroused in his life, and he couldn't wait to experience what it would be like.

Alice reached into her bag next to the couch and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant gel. She unscrewed the cap and squeezed a generous amount onto her fingers.

She positioned herself behind him and pressed the tip of the dildo against his opening. David gasped as he felt it push inside him, stretching him in ways he had never experienced before. It was an unfamiliar sensation -- a mixture of pleasure and discomfort that left him unsure of whether he wanted more or less.

"Relax," she whispered, pushing gently forward.

With one hand still gripping the dildo, she used the other to grip David's waist firmly. She began to thrust forward slowly but steadily, pushing more and more of the dildo inside of him.

"Do you enjoy being a girl, Darcy?" she asked, as she continued to penetrate him.

David couldn't focus on forming a coherent reply. All he could do was moan and writhe beneath her, lost in the sensations that were coursing through his body.

Alice took his silence as an answer and smiled wickedly. "I thought so," she said, picking up the pace of her thrusts. "I've never seen you enjoy roleplay like this before."

"Do you like that, my cute little sissy?" Alice asked with a smirk on her face. David blushed at the words, feeling both embarrassed and aroused by the term. He couldn't deny the thrill he got from being called such a name by Alice. "You look so pretty on your knees for me," she continued as she quickened her pace. David could feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, his body responding eagerly to her every touch. "Are you ready to cum for me, sissy?" Alice asked, her voice dripping with seduction.

And then she stopped, pulling the dildo out of David with a wet sound. "Not yet," she said firmly, and David whimpered in frustration.

Alice removed the dildo and laid down on the couch on her back with her legs spread wide open. "Now come here and show me how good you are at pleasing me," she commanded.

David crawled over to her eagerly, his cock straining against his panties. He buried his face between Alice's thighs, licking and sucking at her pussy with all the skill he could muster. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter beneath his touch, moaning softly as he worked.

It took only a few minutes before Alice was writhing beneath him, her body arching up off the couch as she came hard. "That's it," she gasped, pushing David away from her gently. "Now you can cum too."

David's heart raced with excitement as Alice commanded him to use only the dildo to cum. He had been hoping for it, but didn't dare to ask. With trembling hands, he grasped the toy and positioned himself over it, his body still humming from Alice's touch.

He pushed down onto the dildo slowly, savoring the way it filled him up completely. He closed his eyes and imagined that it was Alice inside of him, thrusting away until he came undone.

As he rocked back and forth on the toy, David could feel his orgasm building within him. His breaths came in short gasps as he quickened his pace, grinding down harder onto the dildo.

And then it hit him like a wave, pleasure coursing through every inch of his body.

David collapsed onto the couch beside Alice, panting heavily. She smiled at him and stroked his hair gently. "You did so well, sissy," she said softly. David couldn't help but smile back, feeling a warm sense of satisfaction wash over him.

As they lay there together, basking in the afterglow of their shared pleasure, David felt a deep sense of gratitude towards Alice. Without her, he never would have been able to embrace this side of himself so fully.

And as they drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms, David knew that he had found something truly special with Alice. Something that he would cherish for the rest of his life.

--

I hope you enjoyed this story.

xoxo Nathalia

12