A Gentleman's Good Fortune

Story Info
A gentleman's good deeds deserve good rewards.
3.6k words
4.58
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aloyisius Gibb marched heartily along the lane. He was in "fine fettle" as the locals would say as he swung his silver topped stick at the daisies, lopping heads in all directions. Probably not the use Aspinalls the jewellers had foreseen when the stick was being crafted, but its weight and balance made for a marvellous scythe.

He had eaten a magnificent breakfast and now felt the need to walk it off. His musings as he advanced filled out by the images of the serving girl who had brought the trays of food. Young, pretty and nearly bursting out of her low cut shift. Every time she bent over, and sometimes he felt it had not always been absolutely necessary, he could see clear down to her navel. Oh, what a wondrous sight. She was a new girl, best to let her settle in first, after all we don't want to scare the horses do we, he considered.

The day was fine and clear. He stopped and lit a cheroot blowing a cloud of blue smoke into the air. With no breeze it took its time to clear and he gazed across the valley. Continuing his walk, he passed a low cottage with a woman sat outside spinning. He exchanged greetings with the spinner casting an appreciative eye over her form. Not bad he thought and strolled on giving her a smile, knowing that the woman would find him a very agreeable sight indeed.

Well dressed in his early forties, he looked the epitome of a well to do landowner of these parts, which he was. His silhouette was good, topped with an elegant hat and furnished with a fine moustache, he was just dandy.

Striding along the lane he came to a low wall at which he stopped and surveyed the valley. Fine riding country he thought, and at the same instance into view lower down the vale came several riders travelling fast. Some wore red coats and others black with streaming ribbons from their hats. Ah, I see the hunt is out, tally-ho boys. He watched in admiration and envy as they raced on accompanied by tooting horns and baying dogs. His eyes followed them round the spur and then as they disappeared from view he carried on his walk.

Progressing further round he found himself approaching a small wood. As he got closer he could hear odd sounds. Peculiar he thought, and not being one to turn away he pressed ahead toward the noises. He could hear a horse blowing and stamping and what sounded like female cries from within the thicket. Pushing through the bushes he came upon the source of the noises. Horse and rider were trapped in the thick foliage. The horse was whinnying and straining to free itself. On the horse was a woman rider also trying in vain to disentangle them both.

Aloyisius Gibb was a man who knew horses. He stepped forward toward the horse and grabbed it firmly by the bridle. The horse resisted and tried to shie away but was hemmed in by the bushes on the other side. "There, there beauty, calm yourself, calm yourself, now, now.' he said, firmly but calmly. After some further pulling the horse stopped moving and became calmer. This allowed Aloyisius to turn to the rider.

My, what a cracker, he thought. And she was, albeit somewhat distressed and dishevelled.

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much sir. He bolted and I couldn't stop him. Much too powerful, and as I hung on he ran straight into the woods, pushing through everything in his way. Oh my!"

The lady was clearly distressed and Aloyisious knew he had to take control.

'Calm yourself madam please. I have the horse controlled now we just have to extricate you both"

And both were well tangled in the rhododendron. Bridle and reins were twisted through with branches, although the horse itself appeared to have suffered no real injury apart from a few scratches. Aloyisius continued to stroke and calm him, and now he was nearly docile. As for the lady she was still somewhat entangled, with jacket and hat ribbons wound around some of the higher branches. As the horse calmed she was able to disentangle somewhat and became freer in movement. She pulled her hat off, but the ribbon was still caught and the hat was left to dangle in the foliage. Having removed her hat, some of her hair had come loose and fell fetchingly to her shoulders.

"Perhaps we can now get you down, my dear" suggested Aloyisious.

"Oh please, if we could" she responded.

However, try as she might she could not lift herself to dismount. "I appear to be stuck!" she exclaimed.

Aloyisious assessed the situation. "I think as you are riding side-saddle one of your legs is trapped," he ventured "there is the problem."

'Ah," replied the lady "I do think you may be right. I cannot seem to move my leg to release it"

"Do you mind if I take a hold of your leg and try to raise it sufficiently to allow it to clear the pommel?"

"Not at all sir, if it is going to help."

Aloyisious gripped her calf and tried to lift, but to no avail. Taking a firmer grip and bracing his feet he tried again. Still no movement.

'Hmm" he breathed. "i think you are more trapped than we thought. Probably some of your skirts are wrapped around the pommel and thus restricting our activity."

"I think you may be right sir. How do you suggest we proceed?"

"Well. I think the only way we can is to loosen the skirts, but obviously that produces other problems"

"That's as maybe, but I cannot stay in this position indefinitely," responded the lady.

"So we are in agreement then! Please forgive my forwardness ma'am"

At this Aloyisious Gibb proceeded to raise the lady's skirts. Above her boots white stockings came into view. Once again he grasped her leg but his time above the boot and he could feel the warmth of her skin. Another attempt at a lift and still a failure.

"I shall have to go further madam."

"As you must sir." was the response.

He lifted the skirts higher and was now confronted with her stockinged thighs, the stockings secured by blue ribbons. Another attempt, but no progress.

The weight of the skirts were pushing down on Aloyisious's arms, the only way to relieve this was to put the skirts over his head. This he did, and as such found himself directly facing her uncovered womanhood.

"My goodness she is not wearing drawers!" he thought.

He was also confronted with a fragrance. A mixture of human warmth and intimacy. The smell was pungent and intoxicating and before he knew it he had leaned forward and kissed the hairiness in front of him. He felt a sudden squirm from the lady, but if she had said something he could not hear it because of the hood of skirts over his head.

Aloyious could not help himself. He dived in. Kissing and licking he attacked his quarry. The smell became more powerful and he could taste the sharpness of urine which passed on as other fluids pervaded the area. He licked further upward until he came to the nub and then using his teeth he took hold of the growing bud. The bud started to come out toward him and he attacked with glee and a gentle ferocity. He could feel more fluid flowing over his chin as he pressed forward his advance.

He felt the lady squirming and moving in the saddle and now he could hear her crying.

"Oh my goodness sir. Oh my, what are you doing? Ooooh...."

Aloyisious moved his head backward but felt hands on the back of his head pushing him forward again.

"Oh my, keep going..." he was urged.

Aloyisious bent further to his task. He grabbed the clitoris again with his teeth. Lightly worrying and dragging the engorged bloom through his teeth. Shaking and teasing it mercilessly he felt her grinding into the saddle. Moving down flicking his tongue like a snake feeling for his quarry he followed between the folds of skin and pushed his tongue into the open and inviting opening. Everything was liquid. He could feel his face bathed in her fluids, and above the lady trapped on her horse and in the foliage let herself go in her ecstasy.

Screaming and shouting she released her feral being and and became one with nature.

Aloyisious felt her wetness and her gushing climax and with a final flourish of his tongue and a parting kiss he pushed back.

Jane was stuck and she knew it. The strangers help was necessary, but his tugging, pushing and lifting was not removing her from her horse. His suggestion of having to lift her skirts was awkward and potentially embarrassing but bore merit, and so she agreed.

She felt his hands on her lower leg, warm and firm. She watched as he had had to move higher up her leg and felt his masculine grip again, but she was still stuck. She felt a further pulling at her skirts and suddenly was aware that his head was under her dresses.

And then she suddenly realised she felt hot air on her intimate area. It was his breath, and she breathed in deeply with shock.

She felt movement and prodding down below. Next she felt his tongue lapping between her labial lips and suddenly she felt her clitoris being assailed. She couldn't believe what was happening and shouted in surprise and protest, but to no avail and the sucking continued.

She felt him raise his head and despite herself could not help but push his head back into her. She felt him move lower and next his tongue was within her. It was too much and before she knew she was screaming in delight as ecstatic waves raged through her body. She arched her back and then slumped down in the saddle quite drained of all strength.

As she opened her eyes again she was aware of the man looking at her with alarm.

"Madam, are you alright?" he asked.

Jane could not respond, her throat and mouth were dry and she had lost all power of speech. She simply gazed at him with wonder.

"Let's see if we can get you down, shall we?"

Jane had slumped in the saddle but the recent activity seems to have loosened her entangled skirts. She started to slide sideways from the saddle. Aloyisious seeing her movement, leaped forward and catching her helped her from the horse. As she leant into him she was aware of a scent and then realised with alarm it was her. She could smell her sex on his face and looking closer she could discern a glistening wetness about his chin and whiskers. Not sure what to do or say she sat on the ground and Jane looked at her saviour. He was slightly older but quite handsome. He looked intensely at her face, and as she started to recover herself he broke into a smile. She was smitten. Whether it was the fast riding, the scare of the bolting horse and the entrapment or something else, she suddenly felt overcome. No, it was definitely the something else she thought, and she also broke into a broad smile.

As she started to recover and straightened her posture there was a shouting close by.

"Jane, Jane.."

With a long glance at Aloyisius, Jane returned the call.

"Over here." She called.

Moments later a horse and rider appeared through the trees.

"Oh, at last.' said the rider, a man of about the same age as Jane. "We suddenly realised you weren't with us. What happened, are you hurt?" he asked being alarmed by her appearance on the ground.

"Quite fine thank you Charles. With grateful thanks to this gentleman." she replied and indicated to Aloyisious who by this time had risen to his feet.

"Oh, it was nothing. I just happened to be passing and gladly able to be of assistance.'

"Well I can only thank you sir." replied the rider, leaping from his saddle and embracing the girl on the ground.

"Come on my dear, let us take you home and see to your needs." said the young gentleman.

"Thank you Charles," replied the young lady "but my rescuer has already seen to those." she remarked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Well if that's all, I shall be off." said Aloyisious recovering his hat and cane from the forest floor. He looked to the lady, bowed and and turning on his heel strode off in the direction he had arrived from.

'Well, a nice mornings work even if I say so myself," chuckled Aloyisious to himself. If earlier he had strode now he strode with a definite spring in his stride. He felt quite elated and proud of himself.

"Well this is definitely one for the club, the others will be amused. Can't wait to tell this little tale.'

And he went over in his mind the incident. He could still capture the sight of her hairy cunny and the smell still seemed to linger. It was then he realised it was on his whiskers, and the discovery delighted him further, so much so he felt himself being further aroused. The feel of his tumescence in his breeches, rolling against his inner thigh was pleasurable indeed.

So deep was Aloyisious in his reverie that he did not at first notice the change in the weather until a few spots of rain landed on his cheeks. He hastened his pace as he realised he stood a good chance of a soaking in what he could see and feel was likely to turn into a downpour.

As he rounded a bend he saw in front of him the cottage where the woman had been spinning earlier that morning.

He saw her dashing into the cottage with her spinning wheel, trying hard to beat the downpour.

"Ah, shelter." thought Aloyisious and headed directly to the cottage.

Just then the spinner re-emerged and started to gather her cloth and materials. As Aloyisious came closer he saw she still had bundles to retrieve from the rain outside. He grabbed a bundle in his arms and the lady smiled a thank you at him. How charming she looked with that smile, Aloyisious still had time to reflect even in his labour.

As he staggered into the cottage with his arms filled with cloth Aloyisious thought he was stepping into a coal mine. Coming from outside light, inside the cottage was black as pitch. He couldn't see anything. Caught off-guard he tripped on some loose cloth and fell forward. Throwing the bundle to one side to stop his fall he landed hard against an unseen object. He heard the woman gasp and as he felt with this hands he realised she had stopped his fall and he was lying on top of her.

Both were slightly winded and Aloyisious found it difficult to extricate himself and fell forward again.

'Oh sir." exclaimed the woman beneath him.

Aloyisious was pressed hard against her backside. She suddenly wiggled it and Aloyisious felt her push back against him. He realised that his tumescent condition from his earlier musings was still very much in evidence and the woman was responding to it.

For herself the woman had been pleased when the good looking gentleman from earlier had stopped to help her gather in her days work from the rain. Inside the house she had placed the spinning wheel in the cottage then felt a sudden shove from behind. Sprawled forward she felt something heavy land on her back and knock the wind from her. Slightly dazed as she moved about she realised that the gentleman had landed on top of her and she could feel something pressed against her backside. Wriggling about she suddenly understood what she felt and let out an exclamation.

This wasn't unpleasant and it had certainly been a while since she had felt something similar, her husband having been a way a while droving their sheep to market. She pushed her backside back further with more of an up and down movement this time rather than a wriggle.

Aloyisious, not one to be slow on the uptake felt this new more deliberate movement. He pressed firmly through her skirts and wriggled. As he did so he reached down to bottom of the woman's dress and pulled upwards. At the same time he felt her hands groping the front of his breeches. Encountering what she had hoped, the woman gripped his member hard and it hardened even more in response.

Having managed to lift her skirts over her backside Aloyisious ran his hand between her thighs. He could feel her excited wetness and he delved his fingers into her, while she continued to manipulate his penis. Pulling his hand away he undid the buttons on his breeches and as he did so she made a grab for his now exposed erection. Moving her hand up and down him she guided him to her cunny. Aloyisious noted a somewhat rank odour emanating from her unwashed nether regions but he found it strangely compelling.

She now being fully lubricated Aloyisious entered her with no resistance. As she felt the man entering her forcibly and she heard him grunt the woman relaxed onto him. No words needed to be spoken, grunts and moans grew louder and more frantic. The experience of the morning played in Aloyisious head and his excitement became immense. The woman could now feel the man pounding into her and she felt herself being forced further forward and down into pile of clothes under her.

It was glorious and animalistic for both. The woman screamed now in delight and Aloyisious continued his relentless assault. His head whirled and he was caught up in the depraved lust. The animal smells and animal spirit enthralled them both. He howled and with a final flourish and thrust began to empty himself into her. His impalement of her was so exhilarating and she felt him tense and suddenly the rush of semen into her and she screamed along with him as she felt the thrill of orgasm overtake her.

Spent, Aloyisious collapsed onto her back and she lay motionless as she regained her senses and breath. She felt him pull back and away and was aware of the wetness between her legs and pulling her skirts down, rolled onto her back. The gentleman was stood above her and trying to tuck his still stiff penis back into his breeches. She saw it glistening in the half light and licked her lips. Moving quickly she reached forward and grabbed his member before he had finished putting it away. She opened her moist lips and took its head into her mouth. It was salty and slippery, but not off putting and she rolled the head around her mouth. Aloyisious stopped and allowed her to continue, even though the head was still slightly tender from the previous moment. Soon he could feel the reluctant member coming back to life again.

"My Lord," he thought "the woman a veritable miracle worker." Despite his many dalliances Aloyisious had never been revived so quickly and efficiently. As he rose the tenderness fell away and soon Aloyisious was once again fully aroused. She kept working, moving her mouth around him and pulling the shaft up and down. His urges now overtaking he pushed her back onto the cushion of cloth. Extricating himself from her mouth he felt between her legs. She was soaking wet and hot and ready. Taking himself in hand he guided his penis to between her legs and entered again. This time it was like entering a hot heaven. He plunged forward and she came up to meet him thrusting her mons against him. Several impaling thrusts later, each eagerly met with a counter thrust from her, he slowed his pace. She groaned and opened her eyes to look at him. Realising his purpose she smiled and allowed him to control the pace following his now lesser movement and rotating her hips.

Aloyisious continued awhile slowly and surely and then feeling the inevitable, and encouraged by her expertise he started to increase speed and pressure. Soon both were in a fury of excitement and expectation and both smashed together like rutting rams. The cries of each as they both exploded drowned out the hammering rain outside, and they both collapsed spent.

Aloyisious lay on top of her sexually and emotionally drained and she lay splayed beneath him, neither with the strength or will to move. Eventually Aloyisious rolled off and to the side of her, now feeling the cooling wetness of his groin. He looked at her and uttered, "My God woman you know your stuff. It's been a long time, and only in foreign parts, that I have ever had an experience like that!"

She smiled. "No doubt sir, and it has been a while since I was so ravished."

"How are you so skilled? Many of the worlds finest could not have delivered so well."

She laughed this time. "I had life before this sir. I have seen and learned a lot, you would be surprised."

"Fascinating!" Aloyisious responded, thoughts running through his head.

12