A Gerudo's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Zareenna that feels so good." He groaned out.

Smiling around his cock, she used both her hands to pin his to the bed before beginning to bob up and down. The slow torture was exquisite for him, and it wasn't long before his groans became completely unintelligible sounds. He was getting closer and closer to his peak, but couldn't find the words through his haze of pleasure.

She pulled her lips off him and began to stroke. "Are you close?"

He nodded frantically in reply. "Good." She said. "Cum for me."

She engulfed his cock again, taking it all the way down her throat one more time. It was only seconds before he was spraying his load deep inside her, crying out into the dark bedroom as he did. His fingers gripped the sheets uncontrollably and she held his hands down, preventing him from moving any more than she wanted. She continued to bob up and down through his orgasm, sweetly torturing it with overstimulation.

When it finally became clear that it was too much for him, she relented. Jorra was left a panting mess on the bed, sweating and grinning. She laid next to him for a moment and kissed his neck softly, letting him recover.

"How was that?" She asked.

"Fuck. That was...incredible." He said. "Do all Gerudo women know how to do that?"

"Maybe it's just me." She replied.

"My lucky day." He said, kissing her.

His strength quickly returned to him as they made out. He trailed one hand down her taut body, reaching between her legs and teasing her inner thighs with his fingers. She panted with lust as his nimble fingers danced across the top, never quite touching her clit but always coming close before backing off.

"If this is a competition..." He said, breaking the kiss. "Then I'd better show what I can do too."

Peppering her body with kisses, he took up residence between her powerful thighs and spread her legs. His prize was in front of him: Zareenna's hot, wet pussy was absolutely soaked from their foreplay. Given how much she teased me, I think it's time I returned the favor. He thought to himself.

He moved in, running his tongue along her folds while he gently slid a finger inside her, arching it in a 'come hither' motion. The effect was immediate - she grabbed the sheets and groaned out into the night, making noises Jorra had never heard her make before. He continued his teasing assault, using just the tip of his tongue to flick up and down across her clit in the same rhythm as his curling finger. Feeling how absolutely soaked she was, he quickly added a second finger to his first, causing her to shake with pleasure.

It was everything Zareenna could do not to bring together her powerful thighs and squish Jorra between them. The pleasure was intense - his fingers which had been strengthened from years of learning archery were nimble and precise, and he seemed to know exactly the spots to hit. Combined with his devilishly talented tongue, she was quickly approaching a peak of her own.

For his part, Jorra was enjoying himself almost as much as during the blowjob. If her lips were spicy and sweet, her pussy was doubly so - with an added earthy tang. He always enjoyed going down on his past lovers, but there was something so intoxicatingly sexy to him about doing it to a woman who was so much larger and physically stronger than he was. He couldn't get enough of her wet pussy, and was using every trick in his arsenal to make her cum.

He didn't have to wait much longer. In seconds, Zareenna was crying out. "Fuck. Jorra. Right there. Rightthererightthererightthere FUCK!"

Her mind went blissfully blank as her pussy clenched around his fingers as she gushed, her juices covering his hands and arm. His tongue never stopped lapping away, drinking as much of her sweet nectar down as he could. She writhed beneath him, grabbing him by the back of the head and thrusting her pussy forward.

"Fuck. Jorra. That's so good." She said, as he finally finished licking her juices off her and cuddled next to her again. She peeled off her now-drenched skirt and let it flop to the floor, causing them both to giggle as it made a soft splat noise.

"Almost as good as you." He countered with a grin.

They kissed for a few moments more, Jorra's hard cock pressing against her leg. She lazily reached down and stroked it, keeping him hard as they kissed. "You know, there is one more thing we could do to see who is the superior warrior."

"Yeah?" He replied between kisses.

"An endurance test, of sorts. But I need to warn you about something first."

"What's that?"

"When a Gerudo woman mates with a man like this...something magical happens. Our bodies become attuned to one another, allowing us to reach heights that will be unattainable with anyone else. You might become addicted. No other Hylian woman will satisfy you the way we can"

He smiled in response and kissed her deeply, running his hands up her body. "I think I can risk becoming addicted to you."

A lustful look crossed Zareenna's face, and she pinned him to the bed again as she straddled his waist. With one hand she reached down and lined his still-hard cock up with her dripping pussy entrance, and teased them together causing both of them to groan. "Don't buck your hips." She said slowly. "Let me do it."

He nodded, and she achingly slowly lowered herself onto his cock, letting it fill her. Even as she met resistance she never stopped pushing, slipping it deeper and deeper inside her until her hips rested on his. She grinned at him with a look of satisfaction, and pulled off her crop top - leaving her entire body on display for him.

His hands immediately went to her soft breasts, kneading them and playing with her nipples. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear in a soft, lustful voice. "That's it. Play with my tits. Feels good, doesn't it?"

Jorra opened his mouth to reply, but she chose that exact moment to start rolling her hips causing him to groan with need. Instead of actual words, all that came out of his mouth was a low moan - he was completely lost in the moment. Her hips ground into him, and the logical part of his brain began to realize she might be right - her tight Gerudo pussy was wetter and hotter than any other woman he'd ever been with. He didn't want to feel anything other than this again.

As she began to ride him in earnest, the logical side of Jorra's brain quickly shut down - replaced by the more primal one. Leaning forward to her taller frame, he swirled his tongue around one of her nipples before taking it into his mouth and raking his teeth across it gently. In response, he was rewarded with her pussy pulsing around his hard cock, squeezing it and massaging it as she rode him into the bed.

He groaned around her nipple before quickly switching to the other one, lavishing it with the same attention. Her pussy continued to massage his cock, adding extra stimulation over and above what he'd feel from her bouncing. The sensation was indescribable bliss to him, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

She sensed his impending orgasm. Knowing hers wasn't much farther behind, she slowed her riding and tilted his chin up, kissing him deeply before locking eyes with him. "You're getting close, aren't you?"

"Fuck. Yes." He managed to grunt out through the sensations.

"In a moment, I'm going to make you lose the endurance test." She smiled wickedly.

"I don't care." He replied, lost in the pleasure. "You can win."

"Good." She said, squeezing him and resuming their torrid pace.

It only took a few more moments before Jorra was spraying his load deep inside her. The sensations set off her own orgasm, and they cried out into each other's mouths as they kissed, fireworks going off in their minds. Jorra's hands went straight to Zareenna's tight ass, and Zareenna's strong arms wrapped around Jorra's head as they rode each other through the waves of ecstasy, not caring about how loud they were being.

After several long minutes of kissing and aftercare, they crashed down onto the bed. Zareenna put her head on Jorra's chest, and allowed him to run his fingers through her hair as she kissed his neck and murmured softly in his ear.

"So, was that...better than your Hylian women?" She asked, a mischievous note in her voice.

"Absolutely." Jorra replied without hesitation. "It's never been that good before."

"Good." She replied, kissing him again. "Because there's a whole town of Gerudo women who are going to cream their panties when they hear about the Hylian who slew a lynel. Now that you've got a taste for us Gerudo women, I want to watch as you fuck every one of them."

12