A Giant's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Safer? Dilbi found himself suddenly nervous, but there was no time to ask to be let down to go on his merry way--besides, part of him thought that Aralisse would not allow such a request, which was partially why he hadn't made it, yet. He didn't know what he would do if faced with the reality of being a captive for a giant, not just a companion.

Those worries disappeared immediately as the giantess began to run.

He didn't know who had told her that it would be safer to rest within her cleavage--the jostling, rocking motion of her breasts kept him pinned, and somewhat seasick, but he saw occasionally that her hands were clenched into fists as she ran, and the world moved by at a dizzying speed. That must be what she meant by safer, then. He didn't know what direction the giantess was going or even why, but the roaring of the wind as they passed made it impossible to talk, anyways.

The realization that he was literally surrounded by breasts made it difficult to think straight, the warm heartbeat of the giantess occasionally audible as his head rested against the supple flesh that rippled with each step.

The giantess didn't go far, thankfully. After a few minutes of the rough jostling, she stopped abruptly, and her fingers slid down the hemline of her shirt to scoop the gnome free of his trap. She giggled as she realized how stuck he was--he had gotten wedged almost halfway, and there was absolutely no hiding his erection from the giantess as she lifted him free.

She teased it briefly with her finger, biting her lip in a way that may Dilbi's cock jerk with anticipation, but she didn't press further just yet. Instead, she turned him to see that she had brought them to a clearing--Dilbi's eyes widened as he saw the brilliant wash of pinks and golds and violets of the forest's herbs and wildflowers.

"Oh," he said, finally realizing what she had meant earlier by 'ready?' His heart sunk into his gut, remembering his intentions with the plants. He'd been wanting to grow for a while, traveling as a gnome was incredibly difficult, as he had learned today with his escapade with the wolves. He'd dreamed of growing maybe to the size of a human, just to see what it was like, to see if it was safer. But now, with the giantess, the idea of that sounded silly, somehow.

Then, surprising the gnome, Aralisse reached into the pocket of her dress, fishing around in it a moment before she withdrew her hand, and dropped his robe into her palm.

"It's getting colder with sunset," she said, explaining at his startled look. "I don't want you to get sick." Even if she didn't want him to re-dress--the giantess found his small form charming, and she enjoyed using her breath and body heat to keep him warm. For now, though, she knew that her own wishes were outweighed by the importance of helping the gnome complete his task.

Dilbi slipped the robe on, cinching it shut around his waist even though it was supposed to hang open. His embarrassment at his nudity had returned as she'd offered the robe, though he knew that was silly.

"What kind of herbs were you looking for, Dilbi?" Aralisse asked, her tone curious, and maybe a bit disappointed? He looked up at her, but her expression was as chipper as always.

He hesitated, then said, "It's called Agea Petal. It should be around here, the petals of it are a dark, lavender color."

Aralisse smiled, "Like those?" She pointed towards a patch of wildflowers that grew not too far away, their flowering petals various shades of lavender and violet.

"Maybe," Dilbi said, "let's go see." A small part of him hoped that it wasn't the right plant, to avoid the inevitable awkward explanation when it came time to actually create the concoction. The giantess's hand closed around him briefly, keeping him shelter as she trotted through the field towards the flowers she had pointed out.

Thankfully, it appeared as if the first batch of flowers wasn't the right herb, and Dilbi sighed, relieved. "Not these, unfortunately."

Aralisse didn't look upset at the setback, instead, she just smiled and pointed. "What about those?" Dilbi followed her gesture, then sighed. Another patch of purple flowers.

"Let's see," he said, again, and the giantess proceeded.

This played out another three or four times, before finally, Dilbi saw the flowers he'd been looking for when the wolves had arrived--Agea Petal. It was the last he'd needed. He reached into the pockets of his robe, pulling out the small leather bag that he used to store his supplies, looking at the other herbs he'd collected. All there still--a small part had hoped they might have slipped out while Aralisse had been manhandling his clothing.

"That's it," he said, softly. "Put me down?"

Aralisse hesitated, then did so, kneeling slowly and placing the gnome on the ground. She felt a bit of disappointment and anxiety as he stepped off her hand, but she knew that she was being silly. He wasn't going to try and run from her again, surely?

He didn't seem like it, at least. He kneeled at the flowers and began stripping some of the petals off, and Aralisse sat down beside him, her anxiety fading as she watched him go about his work. He was so serious, and a small smile slipped across her face.

It didn't take him long, before Dilbi stood up, turning to her. "I think I have all that I need," he said, but she could tell that something was bothering him.

"Well?" she asked, teasingly. She offered her hand to him and, after a brief moment, Dilbi climbed back on. Her anxiety faded, and she cradled him to his chest. "Do you want to make it?"

He hesitated. Aralisse's brow furrowed, and she craned her head to look down at him, as she had a few times before.

"What's wrong?" she asked, her tone gently prying.

The gnome was quiet, then sighed. "I'm not sure if I want to make it anymore."

The giantess blinked, confusion evident in her brilliant blue eyes. The gnome sighed again, feeling almost guilty. She'd done all of this so that he could find his herbs to make the stupid poultice, and now he didn't even want to make it anymore. He felt like he had wasted her time. "I'm sorry, Aralisse," he began, but Aralisse just giggled softly. He broke off, the confusion his, this time.

"What's it for?" she asked, teasingly. "Something awkward? A bigger rod?"

Dilbi's face bloomed red with embarrassment, even as his cock jerked slightly at her mention of it. "No!" he said, shaking his head emphatically. Then he fell silent.

Aralisse's teasing faded, and she looked at him. "I'm sorry," she said, softly, "I shouldn't have laughed. Please tell me?" She bit her lip, then added, "I won't laugh anymore, I promise."

Dilbi groaned, rubbing his hands over his face, but when Aralisse used words like please and sorry he realized he didn't have much strength to resist her. Something about those blue eyes got to him. "It's a growth serum," he said, finally, "but not for my, uh, rod," he was blushing again. "It's supposed to make me about the size of a human. Traveling alone as a gnome is dangerous, as you saw, and I thought that maybe getting taller would help."

He was waiting for her to laugh at him--a giantess hearing a gnome wish that he was taller? But she didn't. She was watching him, her brow furrowed as she gnawed on her lower lip, clearly thinking about something.

"Aralisse?" he asked, slightly worried as the silence extended on. Was what he said that ridiculous?

The giantess blinked, then smiled shyly. "I can protect you, if you want?"

Dilben froze. "What do you mean?" he asked, surprised as he felt something like excitement welling within him, though he didn't let it grow just yet. Throughout his journeys, he had met occasional friends here or there, but they'd been brief companions, never anyone that he had traveled extensively with. The giantess's casual offer seemed almost too good to be true. She had easily protected him against the wolves, and he had no doubt that her skills extended just beyond that of chasing off errant wildlife. She was a giantess, after all.

"Travel with me, silly," she said, her tone light, but the offer sincere. Aralisse had rolled into a kneeling position slightly, and the blonde giantess was staring down at Dilbi with a smile. "If you're worried about traveling alone, I can protect you, and you won't need to grow." She didn't want him to grow, anyways. Humans were everywhere, and they were often mean and cruel. Dilbi was gentle, and shy, and cute. She'd never met anyone like him before, and she didn't want to see him change himself.

Dilbi was quiet, but he knew his mind was made up already. He nodded, then said, "Are you sure? I don't want to be an imposition on you or anything."

Aralisse giggled, and before he could stop her, she leaned in, kissing him again with one of her impulsive, passionate kisses. Her pillowy lips wrapped around him, her tongue slipping underneath the robe to tease him. He groaned, hesitating for a moment, before carefully shrugging the robe off--around Aralisse, his cock was constantly hard, so why not?

Seeing the motion as acceptance of her affections, Aralisse moaned in excitement, the sound reverberating through Dilbi and causing him to gasp in surprise--the echo vibrated around his body, and the giantess's insistent tongue sought out his hard cock. He could feel the tightening in his balls as her kiss turned more into sucking and licking, her tongue drawing across his nude body, teasing him.

"Aralisse," Dilbi groaned. He didn't know if he was going to be able to last again--the giantess's touch was like hot fire through him, and she seemed to know exactly how to use her tongue to tease him to excitement.

The gnome's cock jerked as Aralisse's tongue began to flick against him gently, lightly lapping his shaft again and again, and he wondered if she could taste his precum as it oozed out. She swirled around him, tasting him, savoring the way his warm, squirming body rested against her tongue. The giantess craved the slightly salty licks that told her that her companion was enjoying himself, finding an odd pleasure in knowing that she was able to bring him close to climax so easily.

Dilbi felt pinned by Aralisse--her tongue sweeping over him was becoming more and more demanding, stronger, less gentle. He squirmed, but there was no escaping her, and somehow, he knew that she could tell how close he was to cumming. He gasped as her tongue pushed him until he fell backward on her palm. Dilbi's eyes clenched shut, focusing on the feeling of Aralisse's attentions, trying to hold back the climax for as long as he could. His cock was painfully hard, and each sweep of her long, pink tongue over him drew him closer--

The giantess felt the slight spurt of warmth against her lips as the gnome came again, her tongue instantly darting out to lick up the slightly salty liquid, before gently lapping at Dilbi's cock, cleaning whatever droplets of cum remained. The gnome groaned and shuddered at the feeling of the giantess's lips cleaning him, his heart hammering as he came down from the abrupt, rushing orgasm.

Aralisse was smiling at him as his eyes opened, the gnome still shaking from the intensity of his climax. Dilben smiled back, shy, embarrassed but still feeling the euphoria from cumming--he didn't know what the giantess saw in him, or why she enjoyed being around him so much, but he was surprised to realize that he felt the same way. He wanted to travel with Aralisse.

His words, when they came, were just as awkward and shy as he was, but he managed to force them out anyway, "If you'll have me, Aralisse, I would like to accept your offer to travel with you."

The giantess beamed. "Oh, Dilbi. This is going to be amazing!"

12