A Gift for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark opens his door and freezes. His gifts are side by side on the foot of his bed. Both are wrapped in ribbon and a bow. Each has a bow centered right above her ass. Sara is wearing only a green bow and gold ribbon. Stacy in silver ribbon and a red bow. The girls are on their hands and knees on the foot of his bed. Their glistening slits are winking at him. "Merry Christmas, Daddy!!" The girls say in unison.

"What are you two doing?" Mark asks. His heart is racing as he sees the two perfect derriers directly in front of him. His eyes fixated on Sara's dripping pussy. "What is going on?"

"Well, Daddy. We decided to give the gift that keeps giving. You work too hard taking care of us, now we want to take care of you." Stacy says, looking back over her shoulder at her stunned father. "Don't even think about re-gifting or returning. These were custom made for you." Sara giggles at her sister's speech. Stacy joins in the giggling and she wiggles her presented ass at Daddy.

"Daddy, if you don't come over here and stick that dick into me, I'll never talk to you again!" Sara says to her father.

"Are you sure, Sweetheart? Daddy and daughter shouldn't do that?" He says, hoping he is not presenting a good argument.

"Daddy! Please!!" Sara whines and drops her head, arching her back and pushing her hot sex closer to him.

Mark, already on the edge, crumbles at the sight. He quickly kicks his shoes off and pulls his pants down. Stacy, still looking back, smiles widely as his boxer briefs come off even faster. Mark's cock is harder than he ever thought it could be. He pulls his shirt up and over his head as his feet take him the few steps closer to heaven. He tosses his shirt aside and with both hands takes Sara's firm ass in hand. "Oh fuck, I love this ass baby!" Mark says to his youngest daughter who moans in delight as her father squeezes her cheeks.

"What about mine, Daddy??" Stacy pouts next to her sister.

Mark reaches over and squeezes her cheek. "Just as amazing, my love." Mark says as he continues to rub both girls' firm hindquarters. Mark leans down and kisses Sara on the other muscular cheek.

"Daddy, we have plenty of time to explore later, I want that Daddy dick in me now, please!" Sara pleads. She is wiggling her ass back and forth in excitement. "Please, Daddy! Please?!?!"

Mark has never been able to deny his daughter's anything they asked for. There is no way he will start now. Mark looks down at his daughter, pleading for him to fuck her. What else can he do? Mark does what any good Daddy does in this situation, he grips Sara's cheeks and spreads them. Her cute little pucker winking at him as he moves closer. "Stacy, wanna give me a hand?" He says to his oldest, who has flipped over to watch.

Stacy quickly hops up and grips Daddy's manhood. He is a bit bigger than her last boyfriend. His meat is hot and hard. She can feel him pulsing under her fingers as she guides him into his teen daughter. His head spears past Sara's wet outer lips. Stacy keeps her grip, holding Daddy as he slides his full length into her sexy sister. Stacy reluctantly releases Daddy when her hand is pressed against her sister lover's quivering ass. She looks at Daddy and his eyes are closed and his smile full of bliss.

Sara slowly moves back and forth trying to jump start Daddy into fucking her. Stacy has had her on the edge of an orgasm since she got in the car after work. As soon as she locked her seat belt, Stacy slid her hand into Sara's pussy and rarely left it alone until Daddy got home. Sara is so hot and having Daddy first is worth the hours of frustration.

Mark feels his daughter rocking on his buried cock. He opens his eyes and sees the wonderful sight of his daughter skewered on him. He shakes his head, grips her waist and slides out of her intense heat. He retracts just to the head and then slides back home. He repeats the motion, sliding in and out of his sweet daughter. Mark hears his daughter's cries of joy as he picks up speed. Moans of pleasure escape his lips as he feels his other daughter's hands roaming his body.

Stacy watches Daddy hold his cock in her sister. She looks at her father's naked chest and stomach. She sees his handsome face finally break in a smile of pure joy. When he finally starts moving in and out of Sara, Stacy looks down and watches her sister's pussy lips gripping the large invader. She can see Daddy becoming slicker with Sara's wetness. Stacy moves behind Daddy and presses her body tightly to his back. Her hands move forward and rub over his body. Stacy moves with her father's motions, miming fucking her sister with her Daddy. Stacy drops to her knees after a moment and runs her hands and lips over Daddy's flexing backside. She reaches between his legs to run her finger tips over his slapping sack and tickles her sister's clit. Feeling both of them clench and squirm, Stacy decides to get a closer view of the action.

Sara is in ecstasy, she has had two small quick orgasms already. The first when Daddy slid inside of her and the second when she felt Stacy's practiced fingers strum her little clitty. Sara can feel the mother of all orgasms building. It is sitting just there, ready to knock her out. She pushes back against her loving Daddy, trying to get that Daddy dick even further into her soul. Sara feels a large firm hand grab her shoulder pulling her upper body up off the bed and her lower body harder against Daddy's groin. Sara explodes with a loud long wordless scream when she feels her sister's lips on her overstimulated clit.

Stacy steps back away from Daddy and moves to the bed. She runs her fingers along the two bodies, keeping the connection with her family. Stacy kneels beside her sister who is oblivious to anything but Daddy's cock pounding into her. Stacy watches Daddy pull Sara up and she makes her move. Stacy flips on to her back and quickly moves her head between her sister's legs. The vision in front of her is the most erotic thing ever. She sees Daddy's big cock pushing in and out of her lover's tasty pussy. Stacy runs her tongue along Sara's clit and onto Daddy's exposed shaft. A loud scream announces Sara's orgasm. Stacy can see Sara's abdominal muscles lock down. Stacy's tongue moves to Daddy's heavy balls. She takes one in her mouth, feeling it tighten up and she hears Daddy groan loudly. Stacy can see his exposed shaft pulse as he fills her sister's hot little tunnel.

Mark's explosion takes him by surprise. He was planning on emptying his load on her back, not inside his precious teen daughter. When she cums Sara's hot sheath locks around Mark tightly, keeping him in place, that and the hot mouth of his older daughter pushed him over the edge though and he fills Sara to the brim and more. He feels Sara relax enough to release his cock. He pulls Sara back enough to kiss her cheek. He lowers her senseless body, not noticing that he is laying her on top of Stacy.

Stacy's tongue is working feverishly on the joining of Daddy's cock and Sara's full pussy. She is licking up all the fluids flowing out of her teen lover. Stacy feels Sara being lowered on top of her body in the familiar and favorite sixty nine position. Stacy loves the feeling of her sister's taut body pressed against her own. Sara's breasts and pierced nipples against her belly is almost as good a sensation as Sara's mouth on her clit. Stacy watches Daddy pull out of Sara and she eagerly clamps her mouth on Sara's messy quim. Stacy pushes her tongue into her sister, feeling Daddy's sperm sliding down it and into her mouth. Stacy does her best to get the messy Daddy/Daughter cocktail out of her sister.

Mark pulls out of his daughter and has a "What the fuck did I just do!" moment. That thought is quickly tossed aside as he sees his oldest daughter vacuuming his seed out of his youngest daughter's freshly filled pussy. He steps to the side and collapses on the bed on his back.

Sara slowly comes back to her senses. She is in the very familiar position of laying on top of her sister with her sister's very tasty twat right where it needs to be. Sara can feel her sister licking at her pussy with a passion like never before. She knows she just had the most massive orgasm ever with her Daddy deep inside of her. She looks over and sees the sexy man laying beside them. His eyes are closed and his chest is heaving. Sara moves away from her favorite pussy and kisses Daddy. His arms wrap around her and pulls her in tightly. They kiss like long time lovers. Their mouths and tongues entangle and play. Sara feels Stacy move out from beneath her.

Stacy cleans her little sister's tasty mess and slides out from underneath. Stacy sees Daddy and Daughter kissing like lovers. She also sees Daddy growing harder. Stacy licks her lips seeing the wet sheen on him. She kneels between his legs and takes him into her mouth. The newly familiar and now favorite taste of the two most important people in her life fills her mouth. Her tongue finding every vein and ridge of the hardening monster. Stacy can wait no longer. She straddles Daddy and holding him upright, sits down and lets him slip into her furnace. Stacy slides down the entire length. Her Daddy stretches her just enough and fits inside her perfectly. Stacy decides at that moment to move back home permanatly. There is no longer a need to find anyone else. Her sister and Daddy are all she will ever need. Stacy feels Daddy's firm hands take her waist and she leans forward to kiss the only man in her life.

Mark feels a mouth on his cock and a hot tongue washing him. To his surprise Stacy get his cock hard again so quickly after the massive orgasm he just had with his other daughter. Mark and Sara break their kiss to watch Stacy climb on and impale her self with her father. Mark reaches and pulls Stacy to him for a long kiss. Mark has Stacy laying along his body as they kiss. He slowly thrusts up into her soaked heat. Mark feels Stacy moan lightly into their kiss. He knows his poor daughter is so worked up and that this is not the time for a slow, loving pace. Mark rolls his beautiful daughter onto her back, grabs her hips and slides both of them to the edge of the bed. Mark steps to the floor and pulls her long legs wide open. Her llanding strip pointing directly at their joining. Stacy's eyes go wide as he begins pounding her hard.

Stacy is so close to orgasm. Daddy fucking her into the matress is a million times better than any fantasy. She sees the look of pure lust in the man's face mixed with fatherly love and concern. She looks to her side and sees her sexy, naked baby sister curled next to her. Stacy hears her sister whisper in her ear "Come for Daddy, Sis" and Sara's fingers thrums Stacy's clit. Stacy screams for her Daddy as lightning strikes all over her body.

Mark is still stroking through his daughter's massive orgasm. His own second load is brewing. He is planning on using his naughty girls to get off again. If this turns out to be a one time thing, he will make sure to give each girl what they want.

"Turn her over and take her ass, Daddy." Sara says "That is her biggest fantasy, pound her ass then cum on our faces." Sara leans in and kisses her sister. She gets on her knees and kisses Daddy. "Do it, Daddy. You can do mine later, if you like it."

Mark looks at the daughter he is currently inside. "Stacy, baby?" He asks. He sees her smile widen as she nods vigourosly. Mark kisses both daughters and pulls his sloppy cock out of his daughter. He does not flip her over though. "Sara, hold her legs out like this, please." He says to his youngest, who quickly straddles her sister's chest. She is facing Daddy and takes hold of her sister's ankles, keeping her in a near splits. Mark uses one hand to lift his daughter's hips and the other to press his cock against her back door. "Relax, Baby." He says to Stacy.

"Do it Daddy! Take my ass. Fuck your dirty girl!!" Stacy cries aloud.

Mark pushes and her tight pucker gives a short fight then opens to let him in. He slowly slides his entire length into his girl's insides. Mark looks up and sees Sara staring with unadulterated lust at his cock moving into her older sister's tight ass. Mark pushes the last couple inches inside his wanton daughter. He takes Stacy's ankles from Sara. Mark moves Stacy's legs together, pointing straight up. She growls loudly as she shifts around his cock. Mark then moves her legs apart again and rests them on his shoulders.

Stacy is so full. Daddy is buried so far in her bowels, it feels like he is about to pop out of her mouth from the inside. When he moves her legs she growls. He moves her legs again and she has a small orgasm and he hasn't even started fucking her yet!! Stacy tries to look at Daddy, but all she sees is Sara's tasty ass. Stacy reaches and grabs Sara. All it takes is one small tug and Stacy has her sister sitting on her face. Just as she pokes her hot tongue in her sister's wet snatch, Daddy begins slow stroking in and out of her backdoor.

Sara is enraptured. She knows her sister has a great ass, Sara has played with it often, using fingers, toys and her tongue. The planning of the last three days of teasing Daddy turned Stacy on so much, she asked Sara to finally plug her butt. Stacy wore her butt plug the night she did her naked show for Daddy. Even with all that, Sara didn't think Daddy would fit in Stacy without hurting her sister. Turns out she is wrong, Stacy not only isn't hurt, she is now licking her younger sister again. Sara realizes she has the best seat in the house right now. She is watching Daddy bugger her sister while that girl is expertly eating her well fucked pussy. Sara leans forward and presents her pierced nipples to Daddy.

Mark is in sex heaven. His cock is buried in his daughter's ass and his other daughter is asking him to kiss her tits. He had no clue Sara pierced her nipples. Fortunately for both of him, that is one of his sexual likes. The feel of the ring between his teeth as he lightly tugs and twists until he hears the gasps and moans is a serious yes for him. Mark has steadily picked up the pace and strength of his strokes as he nuzzles his sweetheart's perfect breasts.

Sara's nipples are her most erotic spots. She has cum hard just from rubbing against her lover with erect nipples. That was nothing compared to the orgasm that rips through her young body when Daddy tugs at her nipple rings with his teeth and Stacy hitting that one spot with her tongue. Sara yowls, cum flowing out of her onto Stacy's face. She grabs Daddy's neck and pulls him to her and kisses Daddy deeply until she falls off of Stacy to the bed at Stacy's side.

Stacy is right on the edge. She is fighting the wave, not wanting this to ever end. Stacy knows Sara is getting close, so she moves her tongue to Sara's special spot. The yowl and amount of cum flowing over her face is surprising until she realizes Daddy probably sucked Sara's magic nipples. Stacy smiles at the thought until Mark moves further forward, bringing her knees closer to her chest. The shift of her lower body shoves Daddy even deeper still. The moan/cry/scream that exits her throat at that surprises all three family members.

Mark watches his youngest daughter fall to the side and he sees his oldest with a smile on her shiny sticky face. The smile that turns into an 'oh' when he drives deeper into her. The noise that escapes her is followed by a demand from her to fuck her harder. Again, how can Mark deny a perfectly reasonable request like that? He leans further forward, pressing Stacy's knees against her small firm tits. His lower belly is slapping hard onto her excited clit as his cock slams her backdoor.

"Cuuuummmmmmmmmmmm iiingngngngngn!!" Stacy cries! Sara moves to kiss her sister's neck, cheeks and face.

Mark's cock gets squeezed in a vice, a hot velvet lined vice, as his daughter cums. He can feel the wetness against his belly. Her muscles locking onto him actually stops his orgasm momentarily. Being the good Daddy he is, he does remember the girls request. As soon as Stacy relaxes enough, he pulls out of her slowly, ensuring no nasty messes follow. When he exits, Mark lets Stacy's legs fall off of his shoulders and grips his cock. Two, three, four strokes and a massive shot flies over Stacy's body. It splashes down from her nose to her belly ring. Sara catches the next shot in the side of the face. The girls giggle and Sara quickly kisses her sister again, both tasting pure Daddy on their lips as he continues to rain his seed on his girls naked bodies. When his last shot dribbles out onto Stacy's landing strip he squats and slides inside her wet pussy. He pumps his last drops inside of his sweet sexy daughter. Mark pulls out and falls onto the bed beside his sticky daughters. The girls ignore Daddy for the moment as they each clean the other. The taste of Daddy on Daughter is delightful.

Sara finishes her task and looks at her exhausted father and lover. She quickly curls up on Mark's right side, her head on his shoulder and his arm circles around her, securing and comforting her.

Stacy sees her two lovers and grabs the comforter from the floor and pulls it over the three of them as she drapes herself over Daddy's left side, her leg over his and her hand holding his cock. He wraps his arm around her as well, and she pulls his hand over her breast, which he grasps possesively.

Mark knows now that this will not be a one time thing. He knows his girls were right, they are the gift that keeps giving.

***********

We leave the family now to get some rest and leave them to enjoy their holidays. I hope you liked the story. Leave your comments and make sure you rate.

Thank you and pleasant holidays to you and your families.

12