A Gift for My Brother

Story Info
Joy is raised by King Regis as a gift for his son.
1.2k words
3.24
21k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The author does not condone incest, rape, or child abuse. Both are awful in reality, and can cause lasting damage. The following is a work of fiction.

Joy

My daddy always told me the outside world was dangerous, and to stay in my room. he brought me pretty scented flowers and toys, and always gave me dresses to wear. but I was never allowed out, and the only people I ever met were my maids, anna and marie, and my daddy. I thought that was normal for a princess, until the day I turned 18 and my daddy gave me to my brother.

18 years ago, king regis

I slammed hard into the fuckmeat as I felt my cock jerk deep inside her. Having trained my whores properly, as soon as she feels me cum inside her, her pussy tightens and flutters around my girth while her pussy milks my dick. This is my third time this month breeding this particular cunt - hopefully it takes this time so that I have another heir to my throne, or a daughter to sell off. Otherwise, I might donate this slut to a whorehouse- her pussy is getting loose anyways.

In my kingdom, females are raised to be fuckmeat for their owner, and nothing else. they are raised with the knowledge that they are breeders and, once 18, their owner breaks them in and plants his seed in her. Fathers gifting females to sons is common practice, and I've given daughters to each of my sons when they take over duties of the throne.

"Father, I have something to ask you," Liam, my firstborn son, asks from behind me.

I pull my long cock out of the fuckhole, give the slut's clit a slap, and close the door to her pen behind me as I walk out to meet my heir.

"what's on your mind" I ask.

"father, my first whore is pregnant with my first child. She's gotten pretty loose with use over the past year, and i'm thinking about getting some fresh cunt. but what I really crave is for the bitch to try to get away as I mount her, so I can hold her down and hear her scream. these cunts just take cock without crying or anything. how can I get one that I enjoy using for my pleasure?"

"that's a good question, son. let me see what solution I can come up with. Until then, why dont you pick one of my whores to take home and enjoy?"

"thanks, father. you are the best!" Enthusiastically, Liam grabs a leash and heads into another stall to bring his prize home. I look back at the fuckmeat I just bred, and an idea comes to mind. No females fight back because we raise them not to. My next daughter, I can raise differently with no knowledge of her fate until I gift her to her brother, and make his dream come true...

16 years ago, Liam

I can't believe it. My father has been raising a fuckmeat sister for me with no knowledge of her fate. Ill get to force her to submit and force my young on her. He says she'll be ripe in two more years...

Now, Joy

The door to my room unlocks, and a man I dont know comes in. he looks a bit like my daddy, but I never see other men. I stand up from the bed, and stand between it and the wall, on the far side of the room from him.

"hi joy," he says with a sneer. I don't know why, but i immediately feel uncomfortable and shrink back.

"who are you?" I ask the man. he's taller than me, with dark brown hair and eyes that are almost black. his tanned skin looks almost inky in the night shadows.

"I'm your master," he replies. he looks up and down my body while he stalks closer.

"Master? I dont belong to anyone, I'm a princess" I say.

At that, he grins. "You do now, sister. Father gave you to me as a gift." With that, he darts forward and grabs me by the neck. he squeezes and I choke. I scratch at his hands, unable to breathe, and feel tears start to leak down my face.

"You breathe when I say so. You get to bathe when I give you permission. You are my property, my fucktoy, and I can do whatever I want with you."

With that, he releases my neck and shoves me down on the bed. my throat hurts so much and I cant stop coughing. my ordeal isn't over though. while I catch my breath, I feel him get on top of me, tear my clothes down my back, and prop my hips up. I'm not sure what he is doing, so all I can do is cry.

Sobbing into the bed, I hear him say "oh yes, look at that pretty pink pussy. Cant wait to pop that cherry and breed it up."

All the sudden I feel him force something inside of me, and a sharp pain fills my belly.

"HELP! DADDY!" I scream. I want to be saved from this man, and daddy is the only person I know can save me.

"Im here, baby-cunt" I hear from the doorway, "but don't expect me to stop this. Good work liam, looks like you stretched that bitch wide open. Now I get the appeal to having them resist, I might have to go find anne and relieve myself."

I cry even harder. No one is going to save me. All I feel is my brother-master's hard cock inside me, thrusting and thrusting away. I sob, knowing this will be the rest of my life.

Liam, now

God her pussy is so tight. I felt her cherry pop when I thrust in, but she doesn't seem to get looser. Her cunt grips my cock like a vise, her velvet heat massaging my shaft and her cervix kissing the tip of my cock every time I go balls deep. The little squeal if pain every time I hit that spot makes me even harder, if that's possible. I cant wait to breed up this slut and add her to my collection. Maybe I'll give our first female back to my dad in thanks.

I feel the familiar tingling build up in my balls, ready to release. Her cries and screams have made me last less time than usual, but I have the rest of her life to enjoy this cunt so that's ok.

I thrust once, twice, three more times into her slick heat before spurting my seed against her cervix. As soon as my cock stips jerking, I pull out, grinning.

"thanks, father. this is a great cunt."

"I'm glad, son. looks like you worked her over really well. I'm hard as a rock."

"Well dad, you made her for me. I want to breed her up, but if you want to break in her ass, now's as good a time as any!"

"Thanks son, that sounds great!"

King regis approaches the bed, his eyes between joy's spread legs, where liam's cum has begun to drool out onto the mattress, and a little blood mixes with the fluids staining her thighs.

to be continued...