A Gift for Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel it. I see it in the way you walk, the way you smile. It is just something I know." Nikiko smiled. "It is but one of the skills I mentioned earlier. But we will speak no more of such things now. Please finish you drink."

Stephanie tilted her glass up and drained the last drops of alcohol. To her memory she had not finished a whole drink since she had been in college. Nikiko relieved Stephanie of the empty glass.

"Are we to have another?" Stephanie asked.

"I do not think that would be wise, Stephanie. The recipe is quite old and the potent blends can be quite intoxicating. May I suggest we walk on the beach and enjoy the fresh air. It is such a warm and pleasant evening."

Nikiko led Stephanie out into the night. And then, suddenly, Nikiko dropped to her knees in from of the older woman. "Place your hands on my shoulder," Nikiko instructed as she reached down to Stephanie's feet. One by one, Stephanie lifted her feet so Nikiko could remove her shoes. Even without the heels, Stephanie was four or five inches taller than the young girl. Still, Stephanie felt Nikiko's arm wrapped in her own was much stronger than herself as she led her out into the sand.

Stephanie could feel the intoxicating effects of the martini. Yet, beyond that, she felt a new, undefined freedom in the arm of this young girl. A warm breeze caressed her bare neck as they strolled across the sand toward the water. The moon and stars were brilliant and the beach was bathed in that defused light. Stephanie was but a small girl the last time she had felt so free; free of thoughts, free of plans, free to be herself. She had little understanding of the reason for this renewed revelation, and the very concept unlocked a cascading barrage of conflicting ideas and impressions. Fore, if she was free to be herself, who, indeed, had she been before this.

Stephanie hugged onto Nikiko's arm as they slowly strolled to the water's edge. Neither woman spoke, as the brilliance of the moon and stars made words superfluous. Nikiko stopped suddenly as they reached the hard packed sand, standing just out of reach of the small lapping waves. The young exotic girl released Stephanie's arm and turned to her.

"I like you very much, Stephanie. I feel we may become very good friends." Nikiko grasped both of Stephanie's hands in her own. "I have thought this over very carefully and I have come to a decision. As your new friend I must give you a gift that is within my power to give."

"A gift?" Stephanie smiled. "But I brought noth....."

"Shhh," Nikiko released Stephanie's hands and covered the older woman's lips with the tips of her fingers. "You must not speak. And please, close your eyes."

Stephanie giggled lightly at the intrigue in the request and the dark mysteriousness of the starry night. She closed her eyes as Nikiko requested and felt the young woman's hands fall away. Stephanie stood, smiling, swaying slightly in the warm breeze.

Nikiko had earlier studied the ties of the evening dress Stephanie wore. Her movements were deft and quick. One pull, one twist, and Stephanie's sheer evening gown slipped away; the thin straps falling from her shoulders, the sheer material sliding down her long body to the sand at her bare feet.

The effects of the night and the martini still swirled in Stephanie's brain and it was a long moment before she realized what had happened. Suddenly she was standing on a empty beach, naked except for a pair of thin, black panties. The idea was so alien that she could not even be sure that she was not imagining the whole thing. When the warm breeze tickled the nipples of her breasts, she was suddenly very aware that this was not supposed to be happening.

With practiced deftness and skilled perfection, Nikiko maneuvered one hand along Stephanie's bare waist, down one side her hip and inside her thigh. The other hand slipped inside those black panties, her thumb pressuring the spot low on her pelvis, her fingers splayed to pressure several points between Stephanie's legs.

Stephanie felt panic; panic at her nakedness, panic at the alien hands on her body. But then, there was a new sensation. Stephanie felt, suddenly, as though she were weightless, held grounded by pressure points that Nikiko now manipulated. She felt oddly connected to the earth only through Nikiko's strong hands. Stephanie dared to open her eyes, and she gazed upon the young woman whose control she was now under. Nikiko still wore that same warm smile. And, except for her hands busy inside Stephanie's panties, the young woman appeared calm, at peace, totally at ease with the situation.

For Stephanie the initial sensation of nakedness had slowly passed, replaced by a feeling of contentment and calm. She could feel Nikiko slowly lowering her panties down over her hips, and the idea that she was now totally naked, outdoors under the stars, seemed uniquely uneventful. Nikiko's hands returned to Stephanie, and a new awareness slowly flowed over her body.

The transition was so quick Stephanie was unsure what had happened. And then she stopped caring. Stephanie could feel Nikiko's fingers around her precious center, inside her, but there was no intimacy, only sensation. And the sensation shifted; sometimes inside her mind, sometimes at the very center of her; at once between her stomach and her knees, and then her whole nervous system seemed on fire, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Stephanie had never approached, never imagined, the electric sensations charging through her body. She stood there, seemingly weightless, dancing atop Nikiko's manipulations. There were no thoughts, no feelings, only the glorious sensation welling up from within her. Hands covered her breast, pulling her nipples, they were her own hands. A wave of pleasure washed over her, and ebbed away. Another wave of exotic sensation came crashing down on her, slowly floating away. She was on her knees now, unable to sustain her own weight. Nikiko was behind her, holding her tightly in her arms while her fingers shot bolt after bolt of electricity through her body.

It seemed to Stephanie that she were on a carnival ride of erotic pleasure; a gratification so total that she could never have imagine the breathtaking thrill. And it was not one sensation, but it felt like a symphony of sensations, all different, each lifting her up, leaning her over the edge of a cliff, then the feeling of falling free, ripples of pleasure running up and down her body. And then, as she thought she'd reached her peak, something inside her began to build; a tickle, a bliss, a new sensation that welled up from her stomach, spread over her, through her. Her breath caught in the back of her throat, again, and again, and she thought she may never breath, that she may never have to breath again, but live instead on the wing of this high flying bird lifting her higher and higher. And soon the sensation was so intense, the altitude so high, that she desired to never to come down. Yet, she knew if she did not, she might die. And still, she was dying, slowly, from this exotic and total pleasure that was her whole body.

And then she fell, dropped like a stone, and her body seemed to drive down into the sand. She wept, she cried out, everything inside her seemed to fall through her, out of her. Stephanie's head lifted to the sky and she heard herself moan. It was the cry of an animal. And, finally, Stephanie felt the release, the long, slow, intolerable release. An orgasm, yet like no other orgasm ever created. Stephanie lived inside that orgasm, her fall took her under water and she lavished in the warm, never ending wave of pleasure. It went on forever. And like bouncing ball, when she finally hit bottom, the sensation bounced her up again, never as high, but the bouncing continued, draining her, pleasuring her.

When next she regained her senses, she was on her knees and Nikiko was holding her tightly to her. She could feel her body, rippling, quaking, little spasms of small sensations emanating from her middle and spreading up and down over her skin, through her muscles and flowering throughout her nervous system. Nikiko held her close, Stephanie's head cradled against the young girl's breast, as she stroked Stephanie's hair.

And when it was done, when the last uncontrollable spasm rippled through Stephanie's body, she collapsed into the sand. Nikiko held her head in her lap, rubbing her hand up and down Stephanie's body. As she regained her strength, as awareness returned, Stephanie felt a euphoric lightness. She had never felt so good. Slowly she leaned up from Nikiko's lap, straightened herself, and hugged the young girl tightly against her.

"You are pleased, then?" Nikiko asked.

It was a moment before Stephanie could speak. "My God. My God, I am wonderful. Wow! What did you do to me?"

"A gift." Nikiko held Stephaie's head between her hands. "You will feel light-headed the rest of the evening. Later, as you feel your old-self begin to reenter, you may feel guilt. And after that, tomorrow or maybe the next day, you will find different feelings entering your day. And then you will have questions. There is nothing you don't already know. We will visit again. For now, we must get you dressed and prepared for dinner. May I kiss you, once, as my new friend?"

Dinner was a wave of conversations, comments, and excellent food. Stephanie ate with a new-found vociferous hunger. Everything placed in front of her was eaten with carnivorous pleasure. She took seconds on wine, and then thirds. When a question was directed toward her, Stephanie unconsciously bantered the dialogue back toward the questioner. And yet, throughout the haze of conversation and food, Stephanie was aware of Nikiko's skill of directing the conversation, as she found subjects for each guest to expound themselves upon. And, too soon, the evening was over.

At the door, as Jason and Stephanie were preparing to leave, Stephanie felt the need to say something to Nikiko, though she knew not what, exactly. And as she searched her mind, groping for the right words, Nikiko leaned into her, kissing her cheek. "We shall see each other again, soon," Nikiko said. "Until then, thank you for your company."

Stephanie awoke the next morning as a drunken party guest might. She did not have the physical effects of a hangover, but her mind began to slowly search for a base from which to reconstruct herself. And as memories of the night before edged their way into her consciousness, she inwardly cringed, trying to imagine her logic for such behavior. And, inevitably, slowly, her body remembered the sensations she'd felt on the beach.

Jason emerged from the bathroom, evidence of a recent shower. He wore only a towel wrapped around his middle. Jason noticed Stephanie awake, still in bed. He leapt in beside her and kissed her fully on the mouth.

"My god, you were great last night," he said, smiling.

"I was?"

"Sweetheart we haven't had sex like that since....since forever. Whatever got into you....Whatever I did right....tell me so I can repeat it." Jason kissed her again. "I love you. But I've got to run."

Stephanie lay in bed while Jason dressed. She tried to replay her evening after they had left the Pietro house but it was all a haze. And, again, the memories on the beach floated into her mind. She tried to block the thoughts and the embarrassment of becoming a willing victim of such a naked act. Slowly, any embarrassment she felt gave way to the raw sexual orgasm she'd experienced at Nikiko's hand. Oragasms, plural, many times over. If you could even call them orgasms. Remembering them now, Stephanie considered the experienced had somehow tapped into some kind of pleasure control of her whole nervous system. Lying in bed, remembering the overwhelming sensations, she realized her hand had slipped beneath the covers and between her legs. Stephanie growled in frustration.

She walked into the bathroom where Jason had dressed and was just straightening his tie. Jason was caught off guard as Stephanie grabbed him from behind, hugging herself to him, humping his ass, running her hands down his stomach, over his crotch, searching for his penis.

"Stephanie, what's gotten into you? Don't. Leave that alone. I'm late and you have to get the girls to school."

Jason turned and kissed his wife. "Save this for when I get home, okay?" And he was gone.

Stephanie hurriedly slipped into a pair of running shorts and a sweatshirt.. She did have to drive her girls to school, and that did take priority over everything else. Still, Stephanie could not discount this new-found feeling growing inside her. And the feeling was growing. It was an itch, a need; not so much a physical desire as a complete total driving force. And this was totally alien to Stephanie. She had no experience in satisfying this new hunger.

She quickly drove her fingers inside her sopping wet pussy. Except for that one time in college with her roommate, Stephanie had never touched herself, never felt the need, the desire, she felt now. Her other hand greedily stroked her clit. It felt good, real good, but it was not enough. And, Stephanie knew, her daughters waited for her downstairs.

It took a lot of control to stop playing with herself. Stephanie walked downstairs and into the kitchen where the girls waited with their backpacks. Consuela was busy cleaning the breakfast dishes. Stephanie kissed the girls in turn, and then told Consuela she would have to drive the girls to school.

"No problem," Consuela answered. "You are sick?"

"No, no, I'm fine. I just need...need you to drive the girls to school this morning."

Stephanie walked the girls out the front door and kissed them goodbye. That's when she noticed the Derek's pool truck. Hurrying back inside, she argued with herself over the burning need between her legs. God, she was horny. Never had she experienced such a desire to satisfy herself sexually. Inside the front door she rubbed her pussy through her shorts. She slipped her hand inside her pants and fucked herself with her fingers. It was not good enough. She needed more. And she knew that to go after Derek was wrong. It was risky. It was stupid. Still, he was there and he wanted her. And she needed something more.

Stephanie pulled her hands from her pants and walked out the back door. Derek was shirt-less, dressed in the same swim-trunks. "He is so young," Stephanie thought to herself. How do you seduce a teenager?

"Derek," Stephanie called. "Could you come in here?"

Derek dropped his equipment and jogged across the patio. Stephanie motioned him through the sliding glass door that entered the kitchen and she followed him in. They stopped just inside the entrance and Derek turned to Stephanie, expectantly.

"There's something upstairs I want you to take a look at," Stephanie said.

"What is it?"

"Come," Stephanie took off toward the stairs. "I'll show you."

Stephanie walked up the stairs slowly, allowing Derek to admire her long legs. She even tried to swing her ass. She knew he'd be watching. Derek followed her into the master bedroom and they stopped. He looked around, waiting for Stephanie to show him what she'd wanted from him. "The kid doesn't get it," Stephanie realized.

"I think there's a mouse," she told him. "Could you look around?"

"Uh....sure."

And he did look. He looked around the room, in the closet, under the bed. He looked everywhere but at Stephanie. But she was looking at him, imagining his cock.

"I guess he ran off," Stephanie said, finally. She grew more bold. "I'll tell you what, if you could do me another favor....." Stephanie ran into the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of oil.

"If you could rub some of this oil on my shoulders I'd really appreciate it." Stephanie slipped her sweatshirt over her head and, naked from the waist up, laid down on the bed.

Derek wasted no time. He squeezed a liberal amount of oil on Stephanie's back and began rubbing across her skin, using only his fingers.

"How old are you, anyway, Derek?"

"I'm nineteen, Maam."

"That feels good, Derek. You're doing a good job." Stephanie lifted her hips and reached down to lower her shorts until they were half way down her butt. "Get a little more on my lower back."

Still Derek used only his fingers, unwilling to move down below her waist, his touch tentative and unsure. Stephanie grew impatient. She growled and turned over in the bed.

"Derek, are you getting aroused by this?"

Derek dropped his hands to cover the growing tent in his swim-trunks. His eyes shifted from Stephanie's naked breasts, down to where his shorts barely covered the top of her pussy.

"Okay, I'll tell you what," Stephanie said. "I want you first to drop those shorts. Go on. My goodness, Derek, you've got quite a boner there. Now I want you to lean over here and take off my shorts. Hurry up."

Stephanie grabbed his wrist and pulled him down on the bed. With Derek on his back, Stephanie quickly mounted him. She was so wet and ready the boy's cock slid all the way in. And then Stephanie began to ride him. Up and down, back and forth. She could feel the beginnings of that sensation she been looking for. Still a long way from orgasm, she worked herself harder on the young cock, angling for the right spots inside her. And then the young boy came, and quickly grew soft.

Frustrated, Stephanie shifted herself from his waist, up to his head. "You ever eat pussy before, Derek?" she asked. "This will be a treat."

Realizing she would have to get him hard again, Stephanie turned on the bed into a 69 with the boy. She pulled his head into her pussy. "Use your lips and your tongue. Lick my clit, right here, then use your fingers to fuck me. That's it. In and out. Don't use your teeth, you little shit, use your lips and your tongue. Suck on it. Use two fingers inside me. Yeah."

Then Stephanie turned and went to work on the boy's cock. She stuck the head into her mouth and used her hands to massage the length, willing it to grow hard. And then she felt one of the boy's hands exploring her ass, running a finger along the crack, stopping, pressuring, penetrating, pumping in and out. Stephanie smiled and worked his cock harder. She began to work her hips and another finger penetrated her ass. This is what she'd been looking for, his lips on her clit, two fingers in her pussy, two fingers fucking her ass. She began to feel that sought-after sensation beginning to build deep inside her. And then he stopped. His lips came off her clit, his fingers pulled from her pussy and ass.

"What the fuck," Stephanie thought to herself. She pulled her mouth from his cock. The young boy was hard again, she would ride him to climax. As Stephanie turned on the bed she came face to face with Consuela, her maid. The little Mexican girl was smiling at Stephanie, she held a dildo in her hand. Stephanie smiled back, the pretty young maid never looked so attractive.

At one point in the long afternoon Stephanie lay back on the bed, her face buried in Consuela's pussy who was riding Stephanie's face. There was a vibrating dildo buried deep in Stephanie's ass, and Derek was pounding his cock in and out of her pussy. She was lost in compete pleasure. And through the muffled depths of Consuela's thighs Stephanie heard her name being called. Once, then again.

It was Jason calling her name. Stephanie opened her eyes, seeing, not Consuela's delicious pussy, but the bright blue sky. She lay in the chaise lounge by the pool. Derek stood near, staring at her, smiling. Stephanie realized then that her hand was digging inside her bikini bottoms, two fingers buried deep inside her sopping wet pussy.

"Stephanie, did you hear me?" Jason called again from the patio. "We're scheduled for dinner at Mister Pietro's tonight, have you forgotten?"

Stephanie raised herself from the lounge chair. She looked once at Derek, and turn toward her husband, Jason.