A Gift from a God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock hung heavily under the table, bouncing in time with the pounding of my pussy. I adored the way his cock stretched me, a sensation so different, so much more intense, than having a mouth wrapped about my cock. I wanted it to last forever, but he was so excited he couldn't hold on for long, and too soon I felt his cum filling me as he continued thrusting unevenly. He pulled out and collapsed into a chair.

Rolling over, I slid backwards on the table and spread my legs around Tracy's head. I scooped up some cum that was escaping from between the lips and tasted it. 'Mmm,' I said. 'Your lover's cum tastes great.'

Tracy smiled. 'Yeah, it does.' She leaned in and started licking me clean of it, her tongue searching every fold and digging deep into my vagina. She took care to suck every last drop of it from around my clit, but stopped before I could come that way.

'How the fuck did your cock get that big, Derya?' she asked. 'It's twice as big as this morning.'

'What's really weird,' I said, 'is that I didn't have one at all yesterday. I think it's a gift from a god.'

Her eyebrows shot up. 'Maybe,' she said, and laughed. 'This morning I just thought you were trans, intersex, something, but you're not. You're a futa. I can't believe I just got fucked by a futa.' She lay back on the table laughing hysterically, and I lay beside her wondering what the fuck a futa was.

But not for long. Between Tom taking my virginity and Tracy teasing his cum from me, I was tense with need. I must have looked rather comical. I was still fully clothed apart from my knickers, but my recently fucked and much aroused pussy was on full display, and above it projected my huge, rampant cock. I was beginning to lose track of just how many times I had come so far, but I needed to again, and on past experience there would be lots more cum for Tom to clean up.

Or I could just give it to him straight. He had come twice in the past half hour, and I could sense his fatigue, but also the faint thread of his arousal. Watching Tracy licking me clean had turned him on, and the sight of my hard length was like a magnet disrupting his thoughts.

I teased his thoughts gradually into a fantasy of oral servitude, a cosy family life where Tracy and I were lovers and he had to make do with scraps, drinking my cum from Tracy's pussy and licking my cock clean. (I'm constantly surprised by the things people fantasise about, and Tom's cuckold fetish is certainly a convenient one. Apparently the reason Tracy has sucked the cocks of all the men in the office is so she can tell Tom all about it afterwards.)

Tom's cock was hard again, but that wasn't what I wanted. I slid off the table to stand in front of him, and pushed the head of my cock at his mouth. He opened immediately to take the head inside, fastening his lips around the top of the shaft. With gentle thrusts of my hips, I fucked his mouth, wishing I could push deeper, that he could take it all into his throat.

Tracy was watching us, excited to see her lover giving me head, the fingers of one hand massaging her clit. 'Don't just lie there,' I said. 'Come and help him.'

She grinned and slid off the table to kneel on the floor by my feet. While one hand stroked her lover's cock, and the other caressed the folds of my pussy, her lips and tongue kissed along the underside of my cock. The combination of fingers and mouths was delicious, and all I could think about was the need to cum. I grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples through the dress to heighten the sensation still further, and within seconds I climaxed with a cry.

Tom recoiled, choking with his mouth full of my cum, but Tracy quickly took his place, swallowing much but not all. I pulled out of her mouth and let the last few spurts of cum splash across her breasts. Tom, having recovered quickly, bent down to lick them clean, then rolled Tracy over onto her hands and knees and took her from behind - and for the first time that day I was content to be merely a spectator.