A Gift from Another Planet

Story Info
Kyle receives a gift after a lot of bad luck.
2.3k words
3.38
17k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
195 Followers

Author's note: This is my first submission after a while, due to I am trying to change my writing style.

My sentence structure may be a bit off or poor in some places but I will try to keep it to a minimum. If you have read my previous submissions you will know that I have referenced Autism and Asperger's, this is because I live with it and I like to put my own life experiences as the main characters backstory. As it makes them more believable and gives me an outlet. Enough of me waffling on you all came here for a story and I don't want to disappoint. Due to a change in my life getting a fulltime job I haven't published but that is about to change.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction any relations to places is purely coincidental. Everyone involved is above the age of 18 even if it isn't addressed. Enjoy 

When you think of meteorites do you think about the noise that comes before hand or seeing a big hunk of rock coming towards the earth? This question is being asked by someone who thought he had been struck by a meteorite when in actual fact he was merged by alien species who are parasites on other lifeforms.

Kyle is a 26 year old who has recently broken up with his girlfriend, after one of many eye opening events that made me think about the relationship. To the point where he left with just the clothes on my back, wallet, my phone with headphones and a backpack that contained a bottle of water, my notepad, a can of deodorant, my phone charger and my packed lunch. You may be thinking this person has been through hell and is probably sleeping rough on the street, but that is where you are wrong as he had found a place to live and moving away from the abusive ex.

That was when it happened after a couple of months Kyle along with a few people he was living with went out for a drink, Kyle went outside as he needed fresh air as the venue was very noisy and made me feel a bit claustrophobic. While Kyle was enjoying the fresh air he suddenly felt a static charge in the air, bit similar to when a thunderstorm is about to happen you can feel that it is going to happen. When all of a sudden a bright orb of light came hurtling towards him though it looked as though it was going to crash into me though it slowed down as went inside me. At that moment, Kyle was dumbfounded and stunned by what happened but something inside of me changed and I got a lot of information from the orb.

Although the language was completely alien to Kyle somehow he understood some portions of the instructions. To Kyle who had always followed instructions felt that the information he was hearing was an instruction manual. The more the language repeated itself the more it adapted to the language spoken by Kyle until it was fully in sync with the host.

Kyle stumbled back into the venue as every fibre of his being was calling out to jump as per the instruction manual recommendation. Though not knowing who he would become, even though Kyle was avoiding it at all costs denying such power was pulsing though his body yearning to do what it was made to do and jump bodies like the parasite wanted. Kyle always strived to be the best person he knew he was despite being the victim of domestic abuse, even though the police didn't do much to help because his ex pulled the 'he's bigger than me so I couldn't attack him as I was scared' card.

This thought of how he was treated even though he was the victim made him feel angry which clouded his view which made him want to jump into his ex's body just to make her pay. In a moment of clarity he realised that it wasn't him as he didn't want to hurt anyone despite being hurt himself. When Kyle got back to the door of the venue he appeared drunk as he could barely walk in a straight line, the bouncer wouldn't let him back in despite his housemates being inside, as Kyle went to walk away using the safety barrier to steady himself, when the barrier ended he fell into a group of people.

Kyle's body began to glow as he approached the group almost as his body knew what to do, Kyle cannoned into the one who was talking being a woman who had dirty blonde hair. Her body was slim, tall, medium boobs and a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Kyle's body vanished in a blue light as it was used up to create the astral form of Kyle that would be used to jump bodies. This jump unlocked something inside Kyle.

As the light faded and nobody saw what happened, Kyle got to grips with his new reality as he piloted the body. When he took the first steps in the body he stumbled as he wasn't used to such balance of the body.

"Casey are you ok?" one of the males of the group asked.

"I am fine just a bit disorientated after the light." Kyle realised that he was talking in Casey's voice which was soft and a bit high pitched.

"Well shall we go into the club?" a female of the group asked, after scanning Casey's mind he knew that the female was called Jess and the male who asked the previous question was Rob.

While Kyle was adapting or working out what to do next, Kyle let Casey's body do what she was planning before the intrusion. Kyle could feel deep inside the body he was in control of, that Casey was also a part of this as Kyle came to realise almost immediately he could change the person he was in, it only took a matter of moments to change the person forever. He knew this because he had accidently changed the sexual preference of the person and deep down he knew that Casey loved it even though she didn't have any choice in the matter. Kyle thought what else could he change when he means to do it as changing the preference was purely by accident.

The next day

Kyle woke up with the hangover that belonged to Casey, he didn't pay much attention while he was navigating Casey's brain only to find that Casey knew his abusive ex. In fact they were housemates, before Kyle could get any ideas he felt Casey's arousal rise suddenly and a dampness between her legs. As Kyle looked down through Casey's eyes, he saw Brie his ex, licking Casey's pussy.

The sight was too much and Casey was brought to orgasm though being in a females body it had the potential to have multiple orgasms. As Brie broke away, it seems that while Casey slept Brie had been eating Casey's pussy out for hours. Kyle's mind immediately wished that he was in brie's body even though Brie wasn't making physical contact, Kyle immediately felt his mind shift like it did when he accidently jumped into Casey's body.

Within a blink of an eye Kyle was catapulted out of Casey's body and found himself hurtling towards Brie. Kyle's senses were overwhelmed as he was feeling everything at once. While the time between the body jump was done in a split second, to Kyle it was much longer as the parasite propelled him towards what his mind wanted to do. Even though the gap between the two ladies were less than 10 yards Kyle felt like he was travelling a longer distance then less than 10 yards, Kyle was acutely aware of the surroundings. As his astral form penetrated Brie's body he was aware of everything in her mind as he took over.

Brie blinked a few times as Kyle was getting used to the new shorter body he was piloting. As he looked through her mind for the one answer he was looking for, Kyle realised that he already knew everything that Brie knew, this made him think that the more he jumps bodies the more he could get a handle on his new powers. Upon seeing the answer as to why she was abusive towards him, Kyle began to feel angry and decided that even though he wasn't a violent person that a little bit of payback was in order. So Kyle decided to remove Brie's ability to lie and that she would tell anyone who prompted her as to what she did to Kyle.

Kyle could also feel something else with Casey, it wasn't a memory or any feelings other than friendship and as of last night lust and to some degree love between Brie and Casey. It was the remnants of the possession! Kyle wondered what this could mean, as he pressed his mind towards the connection as he was fully expecting to jump back but that wasn't what the connection was. The connection was a way to control the person by thinking something and pushing that thought towards the person who has the connection. Kyle thought about trying this as this power was revealed to him.

Kyle thought to Casey to do something that she never did and that was licking Brie's pussy, Kyle pushed that command towards where the connection which felt like an invisible thread to where Casey was. After a few minutes Kyle thought it didn't work, but to his surprise Casey walked over to where Brie/Kyle was got on her knees and proceeded to pull the skirt up and pants down while still talking to Brie/Kyle until she stopped mid-sentence and began to awkwardly eat Brie out. Seeing that Casey was in between Brie/Kyle's legs trying her best to eat Brie's pussy but using too much teeth and very little tongue. To Kyle it felt so wrong but also very right, as Kyle only ever fucked females he wondered how different it would be fucking another female as a female beside the obvious.

Kyle knew that he didn't want his first time in a woman's body with his abusive ex who disliked men, the thought made Kyle feel angry so he decided to change other things in Brie's mind. The first change being that Brie would want to fuck only males but not be attracted to anyone, making her unable to fulfil a urge while making sure no one else could be hurt by her like Kyle was. The second thing Kyle changed was that she would be unable to give herself pleasure no matter how much she did it, she would be unable to climax. It sounded extreme but for what Brie put him through it seemed completely justified.

Changing many things inside a mind, unlocked the final two parts of the parasite abilities. One ability is to physically change the hosts body. The second ability was a automatic one being a tracker signalling to wherever the parasite came from. Kyle didn't realise this was happening as the signal was being broadcasted throughout the universe.

"Wait Casey, stop! It is getting unpleasant" Kyle said, perfectly in sync with Brie's body, all that echoed in the immediate area was a light, feminine voice with a welsh accent.

Casey stopped and said "Whhyy?! I think I was getting the hang of it." She moaned her American accent coming out.

"We should see a demonstration." Brie replied, taking Casey's hand bringing them both towards where the Chromebook was lying, she turned it on and typed in a website that Kyle knew a little bit too well, being Chaturbate. Kyle brought up a female cam and immediately wondered if a live feed was jumpable, accidently jumping from brie's body and into the person who was on the camera. The next thing Kyle saw was a webcam and even the desktop computer, Kyle allowed the body to do what it was about to do which was jiggle the boobs while looking seductively at the camera.

Kyle felt huge boobs move and it felt restrictive on his new body. Kyle instantly reached behind to undo the bra. Kyle knew everything about the person he was inhabiting. Kyle smiled and knew he was going to enjoy the body as all the person was thinking of was camming and sex which made the body very wet as the person's name revealed itself to Kyle and it was Andrea.

On a world far, far away from earth a tall, mysterious green and purple skinned person was looking at what could be a computer on that planet. Another humanoid approached as the computer was beeping and a light was flashing. "Where is the prisoner?" the first person standing by the computer asked.

"Commander prisoner zero, has escaped the facility, we are trying to find out how but we have located the first prisoner." The second figure replied moving to look at the floor to ceiling window looking over all the cells where various aliens were caged up some trying to get out making sounds some sounded like painful sounds but some sounded like pleasure moans. All of the cages seemed electrified, on fire, freezing and even invisible seems they were changing depending on the alien lifeform.

"Explain!!" The commander demanded moving over towards a window looking out into space.

"Well the prisoner has escaped making its way towards a level 4 planet known as terra... no Earth" the second figure confirmed as the computer screen morphed and zoomed in highlighting the blue planet.

"Send the enforcers and retrieve the first and longest prisoner." The commander ordered, the second figure gave the order and a small ship was dispatched with several people on board, all ordered to bring the prisoner back.

Within the ship a intercom system buzzed into life and the commanders voice rang out to all of the people on board. "Bring the prisoner back, don't kill any of the species, I don't want to fill out the paperwork and the galactic federation doesn't want to make the planets species there enemy. The scanners show that the planet is on worldwide quarantine. Isolate the prisoner or the vessel and bring them back."

warnos
warnos
195 Followers