A Gift from the Moon

Story Info
Dark elf calms down a werewolf by intimate means.
6.4k words
4.65
6.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

It had all started as a dream...

One night, as she slept below the pale light of the goddess, Rain had been visited by vibrant images of a forest, a clearing and a pair of intense golden eyes upon her.

They always ended with a vision of an ancient dolmen in the middle of the clearing, the moon shinning right above its apex, and Rain's body shacking awake with a mixture of anticipation and sometimes... arousal.

She wasn't sure what her goddess was trying to tell her, but divinities rarely spelled things out for you, not even to one of their beloved priestesses.

For at least a month, she had been making her way through the countryside, asking around villages and groves till some children pointed her in the right direction, turns out, kids find odd stones in the middle of a forest very curious and cool.

She smiled to herself as her sandalled feet stepped on the short grass and foliage of the clearing.

It was almost perfectly round, as if someone had kept the vegetation at bay, but not in a destructive way, more like a very dedicated gardener making a very personal arrangement.

The dolmen of her dreams stood right there in the middle, ancient and majestic, covered in faded forgotten runes and tendrils of moss and vines that made it look like it was part of the ground itself.

A gentle breeze moved the edges of her thin silver robe, the goddess had graced her with the resistance to barely register the brisk air of the night, better to worship her sky clad, as it was in her tenets.

Using her staff as support, she made her way closer to the majestic stone, her eyes drawn up to the clear sky and the majestic full moon above her head.

The goddess' semblance in the sky seemed fuller today, and Rain could feel her divine magic was stronger than it had been months prior.

As she arrived by the side of the rock, she gently leaned her staff on it's side, as she stood with her back against the dolmen, looking up at the silver gem in the sky.

With reverence, she unbuckled her belt and placed it and the scabbard attached to it at her feet.

Then, with a smile on her face, she let the straps of her robe slip off her shoulders and slip down her lithe frame.

A shiver moved up her spine as she hugged her own chest, the brisk breeze of the night caressing her ebony skin.

Naked but for her sandals, Rain lifted her hands to the sky and started a prayer, thanking the goddess once more for the power she had bestowed on her.

She stood there, in solemn contemplation for several psalms, her eyes closed as she whispered each verse.

But right as she was about to finish her last verse, something broke her concentration.

A rustle, not very loud, but her long ears were well-trained to catch such things, had come from the woods just ahead of her, and Rain slowly bent her knees to recover her sword from the ground.

The well polished steel of her blade barely made a sound as she took it out of her scabbard, it's edge shinning under the moonlight.

She took a combat position and waited patiently, a spell ready on her lips, the same as her hands could spring with a blow at any moment.

Nothing.

The clearing had gone deathly quiet, as if a predator had been spotted skulking under the branched.

And it would see that was exactly the case.

The gaze of a pair of deep and feral golden eyes stabbed at her from the shadows.

A wolf, she thought.

But no, the eyes were two high up, was the wolf up on a branch?

No, she realized.

And as her body tensed, her wiry muscles ready to spring and dance around her opponent like a whirlwind of metal, an enormous figure moved into the clearing.

It was as if a man had been fused with a wolf.

The creature stood on two legs, though it was slightly hunched, making it clear it could sprint on all fours if it wanted.

It was massive, much bigger than a human or a wolf could be, and towering above her small and slender frame, it's arms and legs almost three times her girth.

A lycanthrope, she thought, a moon blessed being. Or perhaps, in this case, cursed.

It's eyes irradiated anger and confusion, and it was looking at her as if it was a starving beast, not a servant of the goddess.

This must be why the goddess wanted her here.

The wolf advanced on her, slowly at first, taking small firm steps in her direction.

Rain took a deep breath, and tried to carefully study her opponent, her purple eyes locked with his, making it clear her blood would cost it dearly.

They stood like this for what felt like an eternity, barely moving a muscle, only the wolf's growls and the sound of the wind breaking the quiet of the clearing.

She was about ready to respond to its inevitable pounce when... she noticed it.

Very carefully, with slow and calculated movements, the priestess placer her sword on her palms, presenting it to the wolf.

And then, with her eyes still locked with theirs, she slowly bent and placed it in front of her feet.

With her palms extended forward, she leaned towards the creature, and showed it that she was unarmed, and non-threatening.

The wolf grunted at this, confused at first, it's ears dropping as it smelled the air.

Rain smiled at the wolf and beaconed it to come closer, extending her arms as if to embrace it.

Slowly, and with its aggressive posture gone, the moon blessed moved to her side, walking on all fours.

After a few minutes of patience from Rain, he very gently approached his snout to her palms, and smelled them with curiosity.

The creature was very tense, and confused, so while its anger had temporarily receded, Rain needed to be cautious.

Satisfied with her smell, the wolf started giving her tender licks on her palms, which made Rain giggle in excitement.

Carefully, she placed one of her slender hands on the side of his face, and gently stroked his cheek.

The creature's fur was soft and warm, and it seemed to enjoy her pleasant caresses.

Now that the immediate danger had passed, Rain tried to think how to better help the moon to relax, as it was vital for it to regain control over itself.

And after a quick glance at its crotch, she had a naughty idea.

With calculated, slow movements, she moved to the side of the enormous wolf and started tenderly caressing its hip and belly.

A couple of pleasant grunts came out of the creature's snout.

Rain giggled again and continued, as the creature slowly relaxed and dropped on the fresh grass, almost like a puppy wanting more.

Bingo, though Rain as she spotted the erection between the wolf's legs.

Still making her movements slow and telegraphed to avoid stressing him (she had a good feeling it was a him) Rain knelt on the grass next to his new friend and started sensually stroking his fur, moving closer to his erection.

"That's it, good boy, let me help you relax," she said in a sweet voice as she bit her lip.

She had been before with a moon blessed, many seasons ago, when she was still an acolyte learning the ropes.

It had been an incredible experience, and she was rather excited to do it again.

But she had to be careful. Her previous experience had been with someone in full control of their moon blessing, so the threat of mauling was rather higher on this occasion.

Not only that, but her new friend was... big.

She was a small lithe girl who had been compared to an eel as a joke by her friends on more than one occasion, and while she was stronger than she looked, her well-defined muscles very apparent under the moonlight, her new friend could probably snap her like a twig, his arms almost thrice the thickness of hers, if not more.

With almost feline dexterity, she snuggled on his side and slowly moved her right-hand closer to his fiery erection.

He smelt of fur, musk and the woods, it's a strong and intoxicating smell that made her feel excited for what she was about to do.

Her new little friend whimpered as she grabbed his meaty phallus with her dainty hand, almost going limp.

"Shhhhh..." said Rain, slowly starting to stroke him with her dexterous fingers, "I'm going to make you feel great."

The wolf whined but did not stop her, almost paralysed by the pleasant sensation and the realization that such a tender part of his body was potentially under threat.

But as Rain continued with her lovely strokes, he slowly relaxed and growled happily, his tail wagging as the gorgeous dark elf snuggled against his fur.

"That's a good boy," Rain said, feeling giddy from having such a beast as her mercy.

Her friend's cock was so meaty and hard, pulsating against her fingers with an enticing rhythm.

The goddess was putting very dirty ideas into Rain's head, but she stood strong and continued her pleasant work, figuring it was better to help her friend regain control before doing anything more... involved.

Besides, she liked using her hands with her lovers, there was nothing like making them whine with a touch or a caress.

She snuggled even closer to him, her skin taking in the sensations from his warm fur and firm flesh. Rain could help but feel enticed by him, and slowly rubbed herself gently as she continued to please her new friend.

Her thumb continued to flick over the rim of his tip as he kept getting hotter and stickier, long deep huffs of joy coming out from his muzzle.

The werewolf's tongue hanged out like that of a joyous canine, his golden eyes looking at her, utterly enchanted by her looks.

With a cute little stretch, Rain moved her head towards his and gave him a kiss on the lips, making him huff and lick his chops with a silly expression.

"You're a very good boy, aren't you? You were just stressed and scared!" she said, tightening his grip to make her lover whine for her.

She smiled at him and laid her head against his firm chest, focusing completely on her lover's needs.

He was tensing up and breathing harder, getting ready to release his load.

Rain used her left hand to grab his meaty testicles and gently caress them, using one finger to tease right under the sack and close to his crotch skin, all while her right hand kept a tight grip and slammed again and again against his big knot.

The wolf threw his head back with a loud moan and clawed at the ground as she sped up her rhythm.

"Cum for me, handsome, come on, let it all out," she said, kissing his chest.

And with a long and loud howl, the wolf orgasmed for her. An almost geyser-like lash of cum shot out from him, literally going over his head, making Rain giggle with pride and amusement.

Long flows of cum continued erupting from his manhood, thicker than the first shot, dripping from his phallus almost as paint wanting to cover it.

Rain bit her lip looking at it, giving it a timid lick and making a filthy face as the strong salty flavour of her friend overwhelmed her. She had never been much of a cum slut before, but his smell was driving her insane.

She kept giving it small tender licks as if she was a kitten trying some milk, before shaking her head and refocusing herself, remembering she had to help him regain control.

After taking a long breath and cleaning her hand on the grass, she crawled over him, his chest so wide compared to her lithe body that she was almost doing the splits while kneeling on it with her legs to the sides.

Gently, he grabbed his snout again and aimed his golden gaze onto her eyes, trying to reach him beyond the animal.

"Listen to me, carefully," she said with a soft and tender voice, "I know you can hear me, you can understand me, focus on my eyes."

The wolf stared back into her purple eyes as if completely hypnotized, still panting from his orgasm and dozy from the afterglow.

"My name is Rain, and you need to focus on my voice, follow it, don't fight the wolf, he is your friend, you are safe," she said as his pupils dilated, diving even deeper into her gaze.

"Now, think of your name, what is your name?" she said, as her hands moved to the back of his head and gently petted him behind the ears to help him relax.

The wolf made a long funny growl, trying to nuzzle her.

"Focus handsome, for me, for Rain, OK?" she said, trying to get him to concentrate.

His furry friend tilted his head as if gears were turning deep into his skull and whined gently.

"You can do it... come on, what is your name?" she said, not being able to help but to giggle at his cuteness.

"A... Ad... Ad..am..." he struggled to say, words coarse in this unfamiliar throat.

"Adam?" she asked, with a happy smile.

"Adam!" he growled, almost wagging with pride.

Rain kissed his forehead and scratched the sides of his face.

"Good boy, Adam! I knew you could do it!" she said as the massive werewolf wiggled under her small frame.

"Can you remember anything, Adam? Where are you from?" she asked, trying to keep him focused.

The wolf dropped his ears and closed his eyes, struggling to remember.

"No... not much, I remember a flash, the... moon, and then fear, anger, running, hunger..." he shivered and momentarily retreated back into his animalistic side.

Rain pulled his face up and made him focus on her eyes again.

"You are safe, you are with me now, OK? Stay with me, Adam," She said, repeating his name as an anchor for his mind.

The wolf, growled and shook his head, his eyes showing more depth than before.

"Thank... you..." he said, his massive hands holding Rain's, "who are you?"

She smiled at her new friend and did a little pose while still on his chest.

"As mentioned, I'm Rain, and I am a priestess of the Moon Goddess," she said with a twinkle in her eye, "a prophetic dream brought me here, I suspect the goddess wanted me to help you."

Adam could not take his eyes off her, looking almost awe struck.

"You... you are beautiful..." he said, his rough voice sounding a bit shy.

Rain could not help but to smirk and wink at him.

"Why thank you! You're very handsome yourself..." she said as she laid her chest on his looking towards his snout, her beautiful legs and feet bent upwards towards the sky.

The wolf dropped his ears for a second, looking sideways in a display that Rain found delectably cute.

"Did... did you... you know... give me a handjob before?" he asked, surely blushing under his soft fur.

Rain let out a cutesy giggle and caressed his chest with one playful finger.

"I did indeed, big boy, I needed to help you relax, and the thought popped in my head," she turned around laying on her back, looking at him upside down like a playful cat. "It was very fun, I love using my hands."

Adam covered his face with his big hands, both aroused and ashamed.

"It felt... great..." he said, once again in a tone that Rain found unbearably cute, making her want to squeeze his cheeks and maybe do more naughty things to him.

"Well cutie, maybe you can return the favour later," she said with a naughty grin.

"You mean it?" he said, his ears almost taking off as they raised.

"Absolutely," she said with a wink.

He squeezed his eyes closed and smiled, obviously having very happy thoughts inside his head.

This was good, Rain thought, he keeps thinking in words and images, not just instinct, she meant it when she said she'd love to have more fun with him, but for now, she wanted to make sure he remained in control.

"I'd love to," he finally said, making lovely puppy eyes.

Rain rolled again on her chest, and leaned forward, giving him a little kiss on his snout.

"It's a date then, but now, let's focus on keeping you in control, OK?" she said slowly kneeling on his chest. She was so small and lithe compared to him that he barely seemed to notice her weight on his ribcage.

Adam nodded effusively.

"So, what do we do now?" he asked, trying to get more comfortable without moving her from his chest.

"And... um... why are you naked? Not that I'm complaining..." he asked, looking sideways.

Rain giggled again for him.

"How are you so cute! I could eat you!" she said, ruffling the fur on his head. "I was about to pray and dance for the goddess, we normally do it sky clad when the moon is full".

Adam panted with a happy face as she petted him.

"Sky... clad?" he asked, confused but happy.

Rain beamed him a friendly smile.

"Butt naked," she chuckled as the words came out of her mouth.

Adam's face looked shocked for a second, before smiling again.

"Oh..." Rain could feel him wanting to wag.

"Now big boy," said the dark elf trying to get him to focus again, "tell me a bit about yourself, get that brain of yours going..."

The wolf appeared to think for a second, his eyes going hazy.

"I'm a... farmer, I think? Village boy..." he seemed to trail off for a second before continuing, "very unremarkable, I think."

Rain leaned on his chest while holding her head up with one hand.

"No one is truly unremarkable, silly," she said, booping his nose, "do you remember being bitten by something? Cursed by a passing wizard? Something like that?"

Adam made a silly face as he got booped, almost wiggling under her.

"No... nothing of the sort... the last thing I remember is being out at night, I think I was going to check the cows, when I saw a big flash, and the next thing... well, you, actually."

She nodded back at him while sensually playing with his chest fur.

"Was it a full moon?" she asked, sitting crossed legged on his chest.

He nodded as he timidly caressed her thighs, his big clawed hands so big he could probably grasp them completely.

"Then I'm afraid you have been locked like this for a whole month..." she said, tenderly putting her own hands on his.

The wolf's eyes widened in concern.

"A whole month?! Everyone back home must be so worried!" he said as he held his head with a worried look.

Rain slid down his chest till her thighs almost flanked his fluffy neck, and gently held his head against her belly and lower chest.

"Don't panic, breathe..." she said, trying to keep him relaxed, so he didn't lose himself to the wolf again.

He held her closely, whining against her ebony skin while trying his best to remain in control, his chest pounding as if it was about to explode.

She gently shushed at him while caressing his head and ears, making sure he felt safe in her dainty arm.

Slowly, the pounding slowed down, his breaths growling longer and more stable, his ears twitching as if focusing on her heartbeat.

"Good boy... well done..." she said, still petting him.

He smiled while looking up at her, his claws softly caressing her back.

"I'm not a dog, you know..." he said, while still enjoying the pets.

Rain grinned and ruffled his head, bending down and kissing his forehead.

"You don't seem to dislike it, though..." she said with a wink.

Adam growled and looked sideways, clearly agreeing with her with his body.

But after a moment of calm in her arms, his face turned serious again, and his eyes shone back at hers, his concern palpable.

"What now then?" he asked, hoping for some good news.

Rain slumped on his chest on her back, her knees still to the sides of his neck, while she stared at the moon, looking for an answer.

"Once you are comfortably in control, I can cast a spell to settle the transformation, giving you further control over it," she said, mesmerized by the sight of her goddess beauty in the sky.

Adam tried to look at her but realized his nose was dangerously close to her groin, and whined shyly, trying to gaze in some other direction.

"How do we do that?" he managed to ask, stuttering a bit.

Rain thought for a moment and with a side glance noticed the wolf had shied away from her nethers.

12