A Gift in Disguise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'll be there at two. Anything else going on with you?"

"Just trying to keep my head above water on the paperwork that goes along with the DoD contracts," she said with a laugh. "I think you'll find Tuesday to be an interesting meeting."

Well, that was tantalizing, but in spite of my efforts to get more information, she wouldn't elaborate before we rang off.

The Monday meeting with my master's committee left me in very high spirits. They had unanimously expressed their pleasure and, frankly, some surprise at my recent intensified focus on my nanotechnology research. Two of them even hinted that they might encourage me to pursue a PhD after completing my master's work. I wondered if they would be so enthusiastic if they knew my improvements just may have been due to my increased sexual activity with two different women! No need to burden them with that little detail, however.

Lorraine was all smiles when she opened her door to greet me for the Tuesday meeting.

"Kim and Jamie are already here," she fairly gushed. I couldn't recall ever seeing her so unreserved. She led me to the viewing room where Jamie and Kim were talking amiably as we entered.

After exchanging greetings among us, Kim got down to business.

"Tom, we've carefully analyzed my and your CT scans, and it's almost an understatement to say the results are astonishing. Jamie has put together an excellent video presentation that visually shows the results far more clearly than I could ever describe using medical jargon. Jamie, why don't you take over?"

"You'll recall, Tom, that during your CT scan when Kim was masturbating you, she inexplicably lost control at a particular point and began to masturbate herself as well. Then during Kim's scan when you were masturbating her, you experienced a 'phantom hand-job' and orgasm yourself. At least that's what you recounted to Lorraine during your relaxation session with her. The important point is that during both scans, you and Kim experienced nearly simultaneous orgasms.

Of course, if we had been able to somehow be doing scans on both of you at the same time, we might have seen exactly what happened. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible. But we may have been able to accomplish nearly the same thing even though your scans were a week apart. Now, you have to keep in mind that a man and a woman orgasm slightly differently. A typical man's drive will usually dissipate fairly quickly and sharply after he cums. Obviously, there can be some variations among men, but that is fairly typical. A woman's drive, however, does not dissipate as quickly though her orgasm isn't necessarily as sharp as a man's. Consequently, a woman can have one or more orgasms in close sequence until her brain tells her to stop. I mention that only to note that a side-by-side comparison of your orgasm, Tom, with Kim's may not be as precise as we would like.

So with that in mind, Kim and I used your orgasm last week during the scan and hers this week during her scan as the starting point, then we ran both the scans and the videos backwards. I know that's confusing. I'll start with yours from last week at the point you hit maximum orgasm, and then slow-frame it backwards. I know you're not too familiar with reading the CT scans, but I'd like you to watch for a brief event that seems out-of-place. But don't be concerned if you don't see it. If you see something, just say 'stop.'"

She began rolling the video back.

After some time, I said, "Stop!" Before she could react, the event had passed, so when the video stopped, I said, "Move it forward one frame at a time."

"There!" I almost screamed.

"What do you see, Tom?" Jamie asked.

I got up, walked to the projection screen, and pointed to a small red flare-like glow on my brain's scan.

"What's that?" I asked.

None of them answered, but instead Jamie hit another button. My scan image on the screen remained frozen, but the video taken from the overhead camera showing Kim masturbating me in the scanner appeared.

"Tom, you remember that the video image and the CT scan were time-synchronized, right? What you're seeing on the screen is the video in synch with your CT scan at exactly the time what you just pointed to appears. I'm going to move them both forward in synch, but I want you to watch just the video." There was unconcealed excitement in Jamie's voice.

As soon as the video and scan began going forward in slow motion, it was obvious that while Kim was still masturbating me, she was also fingering herself.

When they saw that I now comprehended, Lorraine said, "To answer your question, Tom, what you saw on your CT scan -- that small, red, and very brief glow or flash -- is what we are convinced is the key to your 'gift.' Without devolving into medico-babble, that section of your brain you pointed to where many medical and behavioral researchers believe telepathic communication originates.

Tom, what we believe is that your brain fired a series of impulses represented by that red image in an attempt to sexually synchronize with some sort of receptor in Kim's brain. If we could somehow have simultaneously been scanning hers, we might have seen a corresponding response from her. But her uncontrollable urge and action to masturbate herself while continuing to stroke you may be the next best thing."

"So you think my pulse somehow reached her, was processed by her brain as a desire for us to synchronize sexually, and then her brain sent a confirming pulse back to me?"

"Spoken like a true electrical engineer," Jamie said laughingly. "But that's almost exactly what we think happened. I say 'almost,' because we believe that the one brief flash we saw in her and your scans was probably the strongest and maybe largest of an ongoing series of exchanges, more than just that one. The others were likely weaker and had less information. Her inexplicable and uncontrollably masturbating herself was a manifestation of that largest and strongest communication."

"And you think that's what happened when I was fingering her when she was being scanned?"

"We do," Lorraine answered. "Jamie, since Tom obviously understands what we're saying, we can probably save some time if you will jump to Kim's scan and roll it in slow-motion forward from time code 2.36.921. When you get to time code 2.31.000, go to single frame."

Jamie cued up Kim's scan and video and then proceeded forward as Lorraine had suggested. At the time code 2.36.921, Kim's CT scan showed a brief red image in what looked like the same spot mine had been. As she single-framed forward, my head in the video appeared to look down.

"Tom, remember after your relaxation session I asked you to point out in the video exactly where and when you felt your phantom orgasm hitting you while you masturbated Kim? The time code for that point was less than a second different from the appearance of Kim's red synchronizing pulse in her scan."

"So you think she sent out a series of exchanges that triggered my phantom orgasm to be synchronized with hers?"

"That's our theory, Tom. What we don't know, and frankly can't measure without somehow doing simultaneous CT scans, is whether her pulse was in answer to one you sent while fingering her or if she actually initiated the orgasms in both of you."

"So my 'gift' may be that somehow I take over a woman's mind and make her orgasm?" I asked.

Lorraine must have heard the concern in my voice.

"No, Tom, not at all. There isn't any evidence your brain does anything other than sending an inquiry to your already participating partner asking if she's ready to orgasm. Nothing about this suggests you can 'will' your partner to have undesired sex with you. If we're right, and it would take a lot of study to confirm that to a scientific certainty, your 'gift' may simply be an ability to ensure you and your partner have simultaneous orgasms of maximum intensity."

Kim chimed in, "I think it may be more than that, Lorraine. Remember, you and I have both had some unexplained physiological and anatomical changes. Your A-fib has apparently not just disappeared but been reversed. Your hair color and texture is returning to what it was years ago. You've experienced other indications of age-reversal as well.

So have I. The normal sagging of my breasts has begun to reverse. Time will tell if the abnormally fast growth of my body hair has reversed. My skin is more youthful than before. Both of us have experienced remarkable increases in our mental acuity. In fact, so has Tom, at least according to his report from his master's committee.

I think we have to consider the possibility that Tom's 'gift,' while essentially sexual, may be somehow unleashing latent neural abilities we have not considered before. The areas of Kim's and Tom's brains that are clearly involved in their orgasms are not areas normally seen as particularly involved in sexual activity. And the intensity of their orgasms with the corresponding intensified neural activity certainly is puzzling.

But you're right that it would take a great deal more research and testing to come to any definitive conclusions."

"Could I jump in here?" Jamie asked with just a hint of irritation in her voice. "Before we start talking about things like more research and testing, I think it would be a good idea for all of us to cool our excitement for a while.

What I would suggest is that we send our observations and results to Marta Cruz. Give her some time to think about it, then she and Tom can meet to discuss how to best protect Tom legally. If either or both of you are right, any information about Tom's 'gift' will bring the predators out in droves to try and exploit it.

Kim, you said your daughter is returning soon from Europe to spend a week with you? Lorraine was at my lab on Friday to have me remap her for her new and improved phallus, and you're coming to the lab on Wednesday for the same thing, right?

Tom, if you're willing, I'd like to arrange for you to work with me at the lab when I'm ready to translate Lorraine's and Kim's data and measurements into their new phalluses. I'd like you to be there from the ground up in hopes you might have some ideas about how to add the ability to become erect before sex and then become limp after coitus. Remember, the idea is to create prosthetic penises for men who have lost theirs either surgically or through injury.

I'd expect that with Kim's daughter visiting her, the prosthetic penis project, and Tom's meeting with Marta, the next two weeks will give us all a bit of a break. And I think we all agree that even though the CT scan facility we've been using has the state-of-the-art equipment, there is not much purpose to be served by doing any more scans -- at least not without some specific purpose."

I looked at both Kim and Lorraine who were nodding in agreement.

"Jamie, what do you think I could add to your prosthetic research?" I asked.

"I think we have several challenges, Tom. First, we have to figure out how to transmit the erection command from the brain to the phallus. Then there has to be a receptor in the phallus to receive that command and cause the erection to begin, stop, and sustain during sex. Finally, the same process has to be reversed after sexual intercourse has been completed.

Getting the phallus to erect and remain hard is essentially a simple hydraulics problem. But telling it when to do that and when to go limp is, as I see it, the bigger challenge.

I'm hoping that with your understanding of nano sensors and devices, we can at least build a tabletop prototype if not a functional model. More importantly, though, I think that the technology that delivers more complete functionality to the prosthetic phallus may serve as the basis for improvements to other prosthetics as well."

I thought for a few moments, then responded, "I'm game if that sounds reasonable to Kim and Lorraine."

As we all discussed it further, we all eventually acknowledged that we could all use a bit of a break, and that Jamie's suggestions were a good opportunity to get it.

My mind was still spinning on my drive home as I reflected on events of the past few months. I had sought out Lorraine in a last-ditch effort to cure my situational impotence. Her technology-based diagnostics and her ultra-unorthodox treatment (fucking me!) had led to our conclusion that my heretofore problem was actually masking my "gift" the ability to give willing women exceptionally intense and prolonged orgasms that were not just pleasurable, they may also be medically therapeutic. Lorraine's relatively minor heart condition, atrial fibrillation, appeared to have actually been cured as a result of her now-frequent sex with me.

To confirm Lorraine's theory, she introduced me to Dr. Kimberly Geiler-Callaghan, Lorraine's neurocardiologist. As Lorraine explained to me, Kim was not only her doctor, she was also one of Lorraine's clients. Since the birth of her daughter some 20 years earlier, Kim had been unable to orgasm. Lorraine hoped that my "gift" might be of more than professional medical interest to Kim; she hoped I might be able to help Kim achieve orgasm. Thanks to Kim's willingness and seductive wiles, she was right on both counts.

It was at that point that Lorraine and Kim wanted to introduce me to Dr. Jamie Devlin. Unlike Kim who was a medical doctor, Jamie had taken two baccalaureate degrees, one in electrical engineering and one in mechanical engineering. Both her masters and doctorate degrees focused on the integration of prosthetic devices with the human neural, muscular, and skeletal systems. Jamie was clearly a woman, but she had been born with a penis and scrotum rather than a clitoris and vagina. For whatever reason, her parents had failed to have that corrected in her early infancy when it would have resulted in fewer problems in Jamie's lifetime. Although Jamie had developed physically and emotionally as a woman and had psychologically adjusted to her physiological anomaly, she had to endure repeated efforts by economic predators to exploit it. She had perhaps more quickly than either Lorraine or Kim come to understand that my medical mystery, if it became publicly known, would result in efforts to exploit me as well. She saw us as kindred spirits and became protective. It was she who strongly recommended that I talk with Lorraine's and Kim's and her attorney, a woman named Marta Cruz, to ensure my privacy was safeguarded.

My mind wandered further to the two prosthetic phalluses Jamie had designed and built -- one for Kim and one for Lorraine -- to try and help Lorraine deal with Kim's inability to orgasm. Kim had admitted a hidden desire -- she would like to be able to try having sex as a man. Lorraine hoped Kim's wearing the phallus might help Kim achieve that while she was having sex with Lorraine, but it had not. Jamie had also made a phallus for Lorraine to wear while having sex with Jamie, again hoping it might help Kim cum. That, too, had been unsuccessful. It was only after Kim and I had sex that she was once again able to regularly achieve orgasm, even when she masturbated.

And now Jamie wanted me to help her redesign the phalluses for Lorraine and Kim so that future prosthetic phalluses might be used by men who had lost their genitalia to traumatic injury or disease. I continued to contemplate her offer on my drive home, but my mind kept drifting to recurring imaginations of Jamie and I having sex. Oddly enough, the thought of having sex with her, a woman born with a penis and scrotum, was not the least bit offensive to me. In fact, as the growing hardness of my cock attested, I was getting more and more comfortable with the idea of bringing Jamie to orgasm just as I had Lorraine and Kim.

The light rain beginning to fall brought me out of my reverie while driving, and I realized that I was at least fifteen miles past the freeway exit to my apartment. At the next opportunity, I turned around, backtracked to the correct exit, then drove directly to my apartment. After checking for voicemail messages, I fixed a light dinner then went to bed.

The next morning I woke up to the uncomfortable feeling of a cold wet spot in my bed. I had cum during the night, possibly more than once, as I dreamed of somehow fucking Dr. Jamie Devlin.

Next: Protecting the gift